ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #9500 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 9496, Fidget wrote:
In post 9489, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 9487, Fidget wrote:We put Noraa at the top, did we not..?

There was that whole section where Murder and I had a full-blown panic attack that you were going to replace Bell as #2 in the townblock which pretty much confirmed that was the case.
Noraa got to #1 in spite of all the scum trying to kill her though.
After D1's town-led wagon on her, only one scum attacked her at a time and they never actually got anyone to help them, though.

Shelly and Zdenek attacked her when she was vulnerable, tried to take credit, and set up possible partners in UNOwen/Bell/someone else after a red flip. Titus as well. Lapsa voted her early.. but decided she wasn't worthy of being in his top 5 end of day.

After we decided she was town, Titus stopped. Fred hard tunneled her until he died. Shelly too. Then DGB. Like clockwork actually.
I've already said my spicy take on the scum team. I think they all just took shelly's reads and reasoning, tweaked them a bit, and posted them
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #9501 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Bell »

Great Noraa,
MC.

Please Kill each other with words. I'm trying but I need help since, for whatever reason it's obviously noraa, but it actually isn't obviously Noraa. Because Murderkitty had unfortunate lukewarm interactions with a lot of scum so far on reread. It took longer than it usually does for Elo town Bell to get to this point and I don't have a vote like I usually do.
But at least it seems like I rerouted a catastrophic loss to a 50/50.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9502 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 9500, Noraa wrote:I've already said my spicy take on the scum team. I think they all just took shelly's reads and reasoning, tweaked them a bit, and posted them
Why exactly..? To cement you as #1 towny? Because that's how you do that. They didn't stand a chance of getting you killed, they had to have known that.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #9503 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 9501, Bell wrote:Great Noraa,
MC.

Please Kill each other with words. I'm trying but I need help since, for whatever reason it's obviously noraa, but it actually isn't obviously Noraa. Because Murderkitty had unfortunate lukewarm interactions with a lot of scum so far on reread. It took longer than it usually does for Elo town Bell to get to this point and I don't have a vote like I usually do.
There is nothing I can do, Pooky said I convinced him, he is going with his gut anyway. He won't listen to me if I produce scum Noraa emotional posts, either he has to go through it himself or one of you does.

It's still not bell
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #9504 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1428, shellyc wrote:
In post 1426, UNOwen wrote:Question for anyone: Is there an overwhelming majority of players who think Noraa is scum or is there just an overwhelming majority of players who think LLD is going to make sure Noraa dies soon so aren't putting in too much effort?
nah noraaaaaaaa's obvscum
In post 1430, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1428, shellyc wrote:
In post 1426, UNOwen wrote:Question for anyone: Is there an overwhelming majority of players who think Noraa is scum or is there just an overwhelming majority of players who think LLD is going to make sure Noraa dies soon so aren't putting in too much effort?
nah noraaaaaaaa's obvscum
There's way too much evidence to let her live, I guess it depends on your definition of obv scum? The thing is I think she is genuinely upset and I feel bad, but scum can also be upset for being caught early. I think it's like 70% she is scum.
In post 1435, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1432, Bell wrote:And I thought I was late to that particular party.
:lol: But like, why is this the game I literally get free town reads from post 2? The game where getting
miselimed is fun and I didn't want to have to make hard decisions late in the game
In post 1439, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1437, Bell wrote:For me it's largely pattern recognition and the positions you're choosing to take. On the other hand, maybe you're just really good at dropping town tells as scum. But if so, good job!
You are an alt right? I'm curious if you knew me from 2016.
I'd like to think I am good at this, but I don't think I would last that long with this list.
In post 1448, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1445, Bell wrote:The difference between scum reading you as town and town reading you as town?
Probably
Bold 1. +1 woops I rolled scum narrative.
Bold 2. Potential scum slip. I'm not sure how to read this other than "You're an alt, but I don't think I'm going to live for very long as scum with this list"
Bold.3. Some vague shit right there.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #9505 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Noraa »

I very much hate that I have to depart on my journey to chem hw land rn. If pooky scrolls me, I'll feel like its my fault that town loses. I'm going to request that
Hectic extend deadline by 2 hours or something
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9506 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 9503, MURDERCAT wrote:There is nothing I can do, Pooky said I convinced him, he is going with his gut anyway. He won't listen to me if I produce scum Noraa emotional posts, either he has to go through it himself or one of you does.

It's still not bell
I said you have to show me a noraa post that I would think is impossible for her to make as scum.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9507 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:10 pm

In post 9505, Noraa wrote:I very much hate that I have to depart on my journey to chem hw land rn. If pooky scrolls me, I'll feel like its my fault that town loses. I'm going to request that
it can't take that long to do chem homework.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #9508 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 9503, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 9501, Bell wrote:Great Noraa,
MC.

There is nothing I can do, Pooky said I convinced him, he is going with his gut anyway. He won't listen to me if I produce scum Noraa emotional posts, either he has to go through it himself or one of you does.

It's still not bell
I'm not really doing this to salvage a win from this mess tho. I just feel guilty that I let scum get this far. So I want to try to rectify it or at least do as much as I can to try to rectify it. I can't control what Pooky does, I can only control what I do and how I see myself.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #9509 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 9507, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it can't take that long to do chem homework.
Im got to get going but I can break down my next few hours of hw for u if u insist.
I have like 20 textbook problems. No way that takes < 1 hour.
I have an entire textbook chapter(idk like 50 pages of tiny text) to read and take notes on. Depends on how fast I do it. It might go past 2 hours if I'm slow.
With all that done tonight, tomorrow morning, I still have an hour of violin :P
Tomorrow morning, I'll be here.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9510 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 9505, Noraa wrote:I very much hate that I have to depart on my journey to chem hw land rn. If pooky scrolls me, I'll feel like its my fault that town loses. I'm going to request that
Likewise, I have psych to do. I estimate that it will take less than 20 hours to complete, though.

Consider this my "If I start posting, bark at me to go away"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9511 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:14 pm

In post 9509, Noraa wrote:Im got to get going but I can break down my next few hours of hw for u if u insist.
I have like 20 textbook problems. No way that takes < 1 hour.
I have an entire textbook chapter(idk like 50 pages of tiny text) to read and take notes on. Depends on how fast I do it. It might go past 2 hours if I'm slow.
With all that done tonight, tomorrow morning, I still have an hour of violin
Tomorrow morning, I'll be here.
I was kidding

homework comes first kiddo :3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9512 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 9506, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I said you have to show me a noraa post that I would think is impossible for her to make as scum.
I don't think you will consider it fairly if it comes from me.
GTKAMURDERCAT

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9513 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:15 pm

let's all take a break from this game and re-convene tomorrow for more soul-agony.

I will try to murder myself with alcohol so the scroll with go to my soul-mate murderkitty.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9514 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Fidget »

Murder, no giving up...
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9515 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 9514, Fidget wrote:Murder, no giving up...
I'm not just deflated right now.
I want Pooky to go through Noraa's scum isos himself
GTKAMURDERCAT

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9516 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:17 pm

btw my favorite french love song is this:

it translates roughly to life in happy colors.

<3 MurderKitty. You really do have my highest respect in that I think it is you.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9517 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I believe you Pooky, never any hard feelings. We should try town reading each other some time in a game though, might be fun :)
GTKAMURDERCAT

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #9518 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1727, Titus wrote:VOTE: Pooky

Say something other than this 1 v 1.
Fidget covered this. But this seems like a good excuse as any to jump off the wagon. Not clear if not wanting to be on a town wagon or not wanting to bus.
In post 1746, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1717, Hopkirk wrote:Did you ever do this or nah?
Yes. I'm still in the "don't share too much" mode because I think I'm pretty widely town read and I'm likely a contender for a scroll when scum is hit. So as long as that's true and I've expressed who I want to flip and others agree (Noraa), I'm chilling.
Townie attitude. Is what I felt at the time. Could easily just be not wanting to fake solve when they're comfortable being a universal town read and can get away with it, but scum rarely ever take this tack tbh.
In post 1748, shellyc wrote:readslist time

near conftown: LLD/Mush/Taylor
townie: hopkirk/
Murder
/pooky/fidget
townlean: adorable/theta/
titus

null: inactives/isis or whoever that is nowadays
scumlean: Toogeloo/UNO
scumread: bell
near confscum:
noraa

p-edit no we are not having a misunderstanding, I agree with the contents of that post
In post 1753, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1736, Hopkirk wrote:Hey MURDERCAT, Hectic knows how jealous I am of his adorable cat, no point trying to pretend I'm not, so I'm going to be blunt. If you want to sheep me from now on instead of Lady I've got a slot open.
I have left "blindly sheep a town read mode" unfortunately. I know the only thing I'm posting right now is me trying to engage with Noraa (which I have officially given up on), but I do actually have some deeper thoughts. But it's still my opinion that we are clogging the thread and the time post pass is more valuable.
Not wrong.
In post 1772, shellyc wrote:
In post 1764, Bell wrote:Sorry, why is uno scum?
i dont have the WIM to do a full casing rn but uno basically tried and maximise townred through SR on noraa and seemingly wanting a lot of credit for it, the positioning around noraa was pretty bus-y, and their play today is trying to poke questions at me without actually solving or making conclusions

More +++ Bus set up.
What an absolutely ginormous house of cards to collapse for one miselimination.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #9519 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1829, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1827, Hopkirk wrote:I thought you were in the Noraa 3rd camp, ok then nevermind I guess.
I was at first, but thought more deeply about it and have been noraa first since then
In post 1831, MURDERCAT wrote:If it looks like it's not going that way and there's a wagon I support I'll obviously fall in line, but I still want Noraa first for now.
In post 1842, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1833, Hopkirk wrote:Like thoughts on Unowen/Bell/Toogeloo or something. Slots scum doesn't shoot.
Of those three, I doubt the panda most
In post 1859, Noraa wrote:
In post 1728, Hopkirk wrote:@Noraa - I'm online and going through stuff and want to interact with you a bit in real time. Idk if I'm starting to buy that 'hard effortposting Noraa' on the last five or so pages feels like town. Can you describe how you feel scum you would react in this scenario (basically to this whole game). literally just shoot me up with a post full of AOE? Also, please don't shoot Lady. I know you don't like their play this game, but it's a town slot and really doesn't have the influence you think.
No. I cannot at all know what I would do as scum here. I'm an unpredictable player. Literally can't even read myself or understand why I do half the things I do as town. My best guess would be that as scum, I'd be pushing some LHF or Taylor hard rn. The reason for pushing LHF is obvious. Those are easy to mislim and as long as someone else is already on that LHF, I can just hide in the shadows and give it a small push. The reason for pushing Taylor is because I can say she is scum TMI-ing. I have actually thought about that this game that maybe she really was scum TMI-ing but Mush had the exact same thought process and I highly doubt the scum team has both of them. Town me wouldn't push her because 1)she TRs me and that makes me feel too bad to SR her and 2)I feel like at least someone believes me
scum me would likely deflect to her right now bc I can, as murder said, I can justify it by saying something like "eyyy this be scum TMI-ing"

Btw you are trying so hard to shift attention that it makes me think ur a big hypocrite. You talk to me exactly like how Murder does except you yourself have been tunneled by LLD before. In fact, you panicked quite a bit when the pressure on you was legit the tiniest speck of dust compared to the pressure placed on me. And I take it you aren't even a noob. Take some time and think about a town!noraa situation cuz you aren't. You are just going with the flow and sussing me when I 100% feel like if LLD had gone thru with the tunneling, you would be dead meat rn. Think about how it feels to have people just be like "Stop fighting. I don't give a shit that you try hard. You're dead now stfu" If you are town, you should be able to understand why I am reacting the way I am.
In post 1737, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1726, Noraa wrote:On this day and _____ that has ended except mod hasn't checked thread yet
so thats two scum games that I promised reads yet never really gave them a high efforted one like promised
Eh, my enduring memory from On This Day is that you kept swinging way after everyone had confirmed-scum you and in _______ you certainly did make a read list despite being done for, it is etched in my mind as about 20% of the reason I got paranoid at the end. I suppose they were not as substantial as this game though.

Q: Why did you think that I should not view you as scum in this game based on the games we have played (at the point you asked me)?
So tell me Uno. On this day was bad right? I was widely SRed and went down really fast.
But then after 2 entire scum games, I went into So many bats and what happened? I was widely TRed. If it weren't for a weak fn targeting me, do you really think I would've died that fast? My playstyle got so much better and I literally fooled everyone to hell and back. You really think it would get twenty billion times worse this fast? I literally 100% of the time make it to endgame if I am scum unless someone guilties me. Does that really not say something about my scum game?

My town game is bullshit compared to my scum game. It is very obvious. Uno you should know. Plus this may be a bad argument but like ... you really think all three games you play with me I will be scum? No. I think you are just being paranoid like duppin. Sure, both games he SRed me in(that have finished), I was scum. But I absolutely think it was paranoia against me that resulted in those. My scum game gets me universally TRed. My town game gets me universally SRed. I think its very clear what's up.
In post 1772, shellyc wrote:
In post 1764, Bell wrote:Sorry, why is uno scum?
i dont have the WIM to do a full casing rn but uno basically tried and maximise townred through SR on noraa and seemingly wanting a lot of credit for it, the positioning around noraa was pretty bus-y, and their play today is trying to poke questions at me without actually solving or making conclusions
..................................................................................
I read shelly wrong in roses and whatever the one that just finished was called(ffery modded it)
But ... I'm getting a lot of scum vibes. These aggressive pushes on me remind me a ton of scum!shelly tunneling. The prob is that I thought shelly was scum in the game ffery modded for tunneling my slot but she was a JKer :/
I want to hear some cases on shelly bc there are times where I am certain she is an alignment but this one isn't one of those....
In post 1785, Bell wrote:
In post 1783, shellyc wrote:i'd swap fidget -> zdenek in your solve but the rest of this seems quite solid

p-edit: why re you so confident in lld's ability to find scum
Supportive scum Shellyc tactic #2.
explain please I don't understand
In post 1872, Noraa wrote:I disagree. I think every situation where I am town, I have hope. I even normally think that as scum but I believe in it more as town is all.
In post 1873, Noraa wrote:Town can fuck up and fix it imo. Thats how I always think about it.
In post 1887, Noraa wrote:
In post 1884, UNOwen wrote:Pooky called you out on a meta tell, then LLD swung hard at you.
pookys meta tell was me saying in a finished game that I fake town slips as scum. Wow so? I was TRed in that game for some reasons like not knowing how many votes to kill. It wasn't even a townslip. I legitimately did not know. Like I just don't pay attention and that really doesn't say anything towards my alignment.

LLD swung hard at me. Yeah. But like scum!me would likely just lay low for a bit and watch town tear itself up, come back and jump on a wagon.
In post 1890, Noraa wrote:
In post 1889, Toogeloo wrote:Your entire defense is to constantly talk about your own meta. You know that doesn't work, right?
no it does. bc it is consistent and I am too green to manipulate meta
In post 1895, Noraa wrote:I laid low and let town kill off its people. I hammered my buddy and then I high efforted only at the very very end bc I saw the limpool was {me, gamma} and gamma was being really quiet. I saw an opportunity to high effort and win the game so I did that.
It's day 1. I don't high effort this early in any scum game no matter what. All 4 of my scum games have basically zero effort until day 3 and on, except the one where I got guiltied and died day 2 >:(
In post 1896, MURDERCAT wrote:Noraa you are clearly trying to say anything you can to save yourself and it looks scummy. There is no reason for town to ever act like you are acting. Unfortunately I think you might still do this as town. I trust the self meta from OOG more than self meta from within this game.
In post 1897, Noraa wrote:Its self meta, yes
but isn't pooky using something that I commented about myself against me?
I'm mentally burning out but if I stop I'll never solve this game before it's over.

This is problematic. I think the toogoloo interaction feels very familiar and is a town+ Noraa point.
Even though MC addressed this I still can't see this as much other than lowering the boat on town Noraa. I do think her insistence on being town would phase him and slowly effect his trajectory here though. Which it did.

Both ShellyC and Murder ignored me on the Shellyc read until this point. Murdercat explained it as lowering commentary given his position and thoughts. I don't think her curiosity here helps me understand which would be more likely.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #9520 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1901, MURDERCAT wrote:The point is that you are using examples to try to stay alive, which is exactly what you would do as scum. You have a motivation as scum to try to lead people in a certain direction. Your comment about fake town slips did not have that same bias, it was made in post game where there would be no motivation to lie. This is why self-meta is bad and I know you know it's bad. No one is going to not vote for you due to self-meta in this game. Your AtE on me will not work either.
In post 1903, Noraa wrote:
In post 1901, MURDERCAT wrote:no motivation to lie
I said I fake town slipped in every single scum game so far. When that game ended, i had 2 finished scum games. What I said wasn't even self meta. If was pure facts that you would know if you had read the games. So really I don't see why that can be used against me but I can't use self meta.
In post 1914, Noraa wrote:I definitely feel like Hopkirk saw what happened to me and is genuinely terrified of LLD. Theres quite a bit of desperate pocketing happening here.
This is the first thing that could *maybe* be construed as making her look goofy depending on Hopkirks' flip. It's more a character attack, which I think is quite normal when people are under a lot of pressure. They reach out and grab people and sort of share the pain as town, which is really...Impressive for scum her. *sigh*
In post 1915, Noraa wrote:I ask you to look at my pov(as you say "get into someones head") but instead you just come buddy the biggest personality in the thread. Smart but also maybe scum.
Fence meet Noraa.
In post 1917, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1912, Hopkirk wrote:I've already found the perfect straying point. I plan to have a quick deep dive into lady's thoughts and perspectives on relationships. This feels like a great starting point where we can begin to build a better, more cooperative and sustainable working relationship.
:lol:
In post 1923, MURDERCAT wrote:Keep an eye on the cuteness thread hopkirk, I think we can get somewhere with this
In post 1927, MURDERCAT wrote:That's actually sketchy?
Watch and wait.
In post 1930, MURDERCAT wrote:Yeah like I don't blame anyone for not reading, but actively reading and not posting looks weird
Decides to give a take.
In post 1932, Noraa wrote:Yeah ... that was concerning. Lapsa has posted like 2 things but replies faster than I check this thread(which is a very fast speed for the most part)
. This is a weird post. You see this is what sucks. Murdercat seems like scum for watching and waiting and then Noraa makes this post which reads like a politician with all this finangling of grammar to not push at Lapsa too hard.
In post 1947, MURDERCAT wrote:I believe this is standard lapsa play IIRC from long ago
Helpful murdercat.
In post 1950, Noraa wrote:
In post 1942, Adorable wrote:I saw on Noraa's recent reads list she put me as newbtown and I find this strange she still leaves her vote on me.

@Theta You never responded to #1658 and your theory looks really weird. shelly said on #347 Noraa hates bussing.
I forgot about that
UNVOTE:
Bleh.
In post 1951, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1948, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1947, MURDERCAT wrote:I believe this is standard lapsa play IIRC from long ago
So it’s entirely NAI then?
I'm sure others would have a more informed opinion
Political again, but it's the correct thing to say here and doesn't have much to do with the game. Or rather I feel like I couldn't tell the difference between having the correct stance here as an excuse to hide their position or if they're just like, "I don't want to reach"
In post 1958, Noraa wrote:
In post 1935, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1934, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:can I get someone to explain a read on them?
My sense of panda is that he is doing exactly what is be doing as scum, hence my nervousness
explain?
How Noraa asks these questions pings me as slightly off. It reminds me of Zdenek and Shelly's. Scum sometimes fail to see what town are seeing and these sorts of open ended questions can help them to see opportunities for miseliminations.
In post 1960, Noraa wrote:I'm gonna go finish up my read cuz I got lazy and didn't do the last four ISOs. Brb.
In post 1961, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1958, Noraa wrote:
In post 1935, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1934, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:can I get someone to explain a read on them?
My sense of panda is that he is doing exactly what is be doing as scum, hence my nervousness
explain?
Setup talk, complaining about pages and using it as an excuse to be kind of lurky, going with the flow and finding easy votes, etc. Could also be town of course, just pointing it out.
Feels like a comfortable list. It's shade, but it's sort of like "hey look, I'm paying attention as town here" and doesn't sound like "well I can rattle off a list of generic reasons here"
I do think there's a level of uncertainty to MC here that points to town him.
In post 1963, Noraa wrote:I finished the rest of my reads:

Toogeloo
Spoiler:
post was really interesting. If this is one of the reasons why Murder susses this slot then I'll agree. This post is interesting because I agree with it BUT I feel like it takes towncred to another level. It just strikes me 100% as one of the posts to post if you need towncred. As I mentioned in Fidget's read, first impressions are super important and ones that are too LAMISTy do rub me the wrong way. The whole interaction with me about vault dweller was interesting. I take it you didn't agree with my read on that slot but I mean, gut pings are gut pings. Sometimes they can't be justified and I drop them after a while but sometimes they can so I keep them.This explanation you asked for and when I replied, you had no follow ups. If you truly thought I was scum at the time, why wasn't there a question like eyy so this scum over here is deflecting to a lurker slot rn? Post was concerning. The tone was very strange and I got the feeling that you knew I was town. The tone didn't strike right the first time I read that post but I remember forgetting to actually comment that at the time but now, looking back, the tone is still strange. Sometimes I'm overnparanoid tho so I'd like to hear some other people's opinions on the tone of this specific post please. You pushed for a lim really early on in the game. In fact I believe you pushed even earlier than porky or LLD. My wagon grew really fast in 1 singular rl day and you immediately tried to push it thru. I actually didn't notice this too much first time thru bc I was under a shit ton of pressure but its def worrisome. I think I'm gonna put you at a
scum lean
because I relate on a spiritual level to all the posts complaining about how fast this thread blew up(ik ik ironic cuz I'm a hyper poster but after the first day, I woke up to like 20 pages or something:/)

Uno
Spoiler:
My only problem with this slot is that he keeps sheeping the consensus SR on me while sheeping my previous SR on adorable. Besides that, this seems like an uno town game. I don't have much evidence but the vibes are meh and the tone is meh as well. I think a
TR
is appropriate for now.

Vaxkiller/Isis
Spoiler:
Replacement slot. Just like the Titus slot, I will be sorting later because change of people and play style is confusing and takes some time to sink in.
Null
for now.

Zdenek
Spoiler:
Hmmmm I see quite some slight shade thrown around by you. I think that it is interesting because its not exactly shade. Its more like questions that can help other people start sussing so that you can just sheep those. Ex: post which I also strongly disagree with because I do not think mush is scum here. Lots of weak reads ie post (there's not really any clear reasons as for why you think pooky and taylor are town) You have two posts that I like and that I think town would say: Posts and Got taken out of context and don't remember the interaction with Uno and might look into that if I don't get lazy. Either way I like those two posts. The rest are mediocre. I think I might lazily give you a
null
for now.
I'm not sure if it's a Red flag that she gave Zdenek a null read while basically pointing to a lot of reasons he was scum. Pretty sure the Toogoloo isolation is another point where I could figure out her alignment from if I was any good. This is more nuanced, but also fence sitty, while also being about Vault dweller, while also explaining why she doesn't have great reasons for scum pinging at him and why that's pretty weak. While also doing an interest check which I would normally think of as townie.
In post 1968, Noraa wrote:
In post 1966, MURDERCAT wrote:I will look, but to be honest I haven't fully read your other post yet. But it is on my to-do

just read the toogeloo read
Murder's stall here sux.
In post 1970, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1969, Noraa wrote:it should take you like 2 minutes max
doesn't stand out to me on it's own, but there is maybe something to be said about it being inconsistent with the eventual (as if panda should be giving you more slack based on the logic in 102). I agree with the stance in and the other post about how we should just progress the game by flipping you so I don't really see anything off there. I guess I could see a "you are town" tone to it, but I've done the same thing because it isn't worth interacting with you if you are scum. So, given we are flipping you, it's better to treat you as conf town. I don't know if panda has that same logic, but you could see the same thing from my posts. So yeah I mean I have some feelings about the slot, but I don't think it is anything strong.
I'm not sure what to make of this hedge betty post. It just feels like he's listening and doing what he can to answer her.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #9521 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1994, Noraa wrote:
In post 1993, Gloria Cleary wrote:that meta is obviously coming back to bite you now.
yeah but I mean using something I said in my literal 4th game on site(I joined all my first four around the exact same time) is dirty and low. Its basically the equivalent of my first game cuz I started them all at around the same time.
In post 1995, shellyc wrote:
In post 1989, Noraa wrote:Shelly why are you agreeing with your biggest SRs reads rn?
you're obviously my biggest SR, SR =! TR

re: me never tunnelling as town: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84523 - here's a game where I tunnelled scum for the whole of my D1 and got misexe'd because of that
:( Not sure if Svs/TvS.
In post 1997, Noraa wrote:Speaking of which, gloria is your TR on me conditional or anything?
Also is it 100% meta based?
I'm in an interesting position rn where here is my thought process:

generally I hate when people give me free town passes when I am town but rn I'm getting heavily SRed and honestly like honestly speaking, I am desperate for someone to correctly read me. I am desperate.

I always am paranoid as town about getting pocketed but rn I seriously do not know what to think bc I constantly am feeling like in a way, I have no choice but to assume the people TRing me aren't scum TMI-ing because I am so desperate for support that I cannot see and do not wish to see a world where I'm just getting absolutely manipulated by scum. I hate that my thought process is this self centered and survivalistic but I feel extremely trapped where I dont feel safe with the people TRing me but I also dont feel safe with the people SRing me. I feel like wherever I go, I'm vulnerable and I'm scared that I am making the wrong choice.

Even when I am universally TRed, I can end up going 100% the wrong direction. Not to mention rn where I have a really hard time determining where I should be heading and I just feel like anyone that reaches out a hand to help me is just gonna get me paranoid and they'd have to do it in an extremely slick way for me to not literally go insane overthinking. It's at a point in the game where I literally wouldn't even be surprised if almost all of my TRs flipped green. I dont know how to describe how paranoid I have been this game but I am seriously so fucking paranoid.

someone give me advice please but be warned that its entirely possible that I get paranoid and start SRing and I'll apologize post game if that happens and you are town. If you are scum, u deserved it.
See this is a perspective I could understand right, it's pretty much exactly how she needs to think. She spends so much time on this emotional stuff getting it right etc. That I feel like If scum I'm looking at someone who felt an inordinate amount of time crafting a pretty good fake perspective. I'm not sure if this mask slipped later as she became more relaxed or not.

I still feel like her solving is off.
But given Murderkitty as a comparison where it's hard to see him solve at all it's not something I can weigh side by side and trust myself.
In post 1999, MURDERCAT wrote:You are mostly posting self meta wifom. Why don't you instead question people? You have some strong town reads who tr you, why are you not engaging them? Like, regardless of your alignment I think you should consider how your actions led to you getting more SRed.
It's weird how Murdercat encapsulates this comfy town person. In his interactions with Toogoloo. This is slightly a lack of empathy.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #9522 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 2001, Noraa wrote:
In post 1999, MURDERCAT wrote:You are mostly posting self meta wifom. Why don't you instead question people? You have some strong town reads who tr you, why are you not engaging them? Like, regardless of your alignment I think you should consider how your actions led to you getting more SRed.
trying to help people understand my thought process cuz just spewing whatever came to mind didn't seem to be helping anyone
In post 2003, Noraa wrote:Mush,
1) why is pooky scum(you weren't that clear especially with all the remembering wrong stuff
2) if pooky is scum, who would he hand the scroll too?

for number 2, keep in mind that if pooky is scum, I'm basically conftown cuz scum never pushes partners that hard day 1. This means that scum!Pooky knows LLD is tunneling me hard which is exactly why I dont think scum!Pooky ever hands the scroll to LLD. Cuz as long as LLD is alive, LLD is gonna push me and that is one more free lim for the scums.
In post 2006, Noraa wrote:Bell can I get a full on reads list. no need to be a try hard like me. short 1-2 sentence explanations is good. Long explanations are better but if you dont have the time, short is good too.
In post 2013, Noraa wrote:I just threw a bunch of game advancing questions and look forward to those answers.

Murder has been promoted from a SR to a town lean. Reason : you keep reasoning with me. scum never has that patience. scum just pushes me until I die. Also you keep giving me advice and being like a small guardian angel in the back of my brain. its been greatly appreciated. I hated your tone and felt like I was being talked down to so the SR on you was more anger/emotionally fueled than it was logically(tho there was a lil of that too). Sometimes it just hit different when someone else spews logical shit to you. You've guided me and I feel like you think I am town and are trying to guide me back after I fell into a huge pit of despair. Scum wouldn't ever try to make me look better cuz the worse I look, the less town gets out of a mislim on me and the easier it is to mislim. Thank you I sincerely appreciate it.
In post 2016, MURDERCAT wrote:I mean winning is secondary to having a fun game and emotionally you read super town to me. But like, we still have to flip you because I know you could and would do all this as scum :lol:
In post 2021, Adorable wrote:@Noraa There are some players who are suspecting us as scum buddies and if you really are town, then this makes me think scum are the ones who are trying to make it look like we are scum buddies when we are not. UNOwen and Fidget are the players that come up from the top of my head.
In post 2022, MURDERCAT wrote:I haven't played with scum Noraa but I've meta dived her a few times

Just went through her scum games and found a few posts that I think show her range. She is noticably more emotional this game to be fair, but I think Noraa is self aware enough to know that is a town trait of hers.

viewtopic.php?p=12129801#p12129801

viewtopic.php?p=12232252&sid=c4562ff199 ... #p12232252

viewtopic.php?p=12154255#p12154255

I chose these three because I think they show things I've seen from her this game: self-meta, discussion of her being upset about being a miselim (down to the phrasing: "going to be salty"), and high effort walls.
/:
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9523 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Lol it's literally in my iso
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9524 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

What makes more sense 4 scum bused the hell out of each other and left the 5th untouched or they just all bussed?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”