Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Guillotina »

God Of Mafia is a persona, a character, if you have roleplayed you'd understand what I mean. Sometimes I use him to light up the thread and gather reactions. God of Mafia is arrogant, self absorbed, egomaniac etc and he is good for that and just for that.

And no. I don't townread people that just agrees with me, I townread people who comes out town as a result of a deep analysis that sometimes I keep privately. I'm posting them now because I'm ascetic so this might as well be the only day phase I'll play, so I want my thoughts to help solve the game in the future. But everyone is put under scrutiny. Also sometimes, just sometimes I say I town read people when in my private notes they are scum or viceversa and I analyze engagement based on those public reads I post.

That said I'm only human and I can be wrong but that's a right and privilege that we townies have, to be able to be wrong and keep trying.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Glitch »

I read pages 1-39 tonight. I'll come back again Sunday to try and finish 39-80ish and then Monday morning I can catch 80ish-all the way caught up. That's my plan at least. In my review of Page 1-39, Nero is the one that sticks out to me.

-256 Why is Nero literally sheeping exactly what Norway said about TS being scummy, when Nero says he has never played with town Taylor?
-299 Nero putting together scum team speculations on D1 is bad and he should know better
-414 Nero says JV is angry but JV hasn't been angry at all, why is Nero shading him inaccurately?
-Nero is SO diplomatic this game it hurts, because based on my other game with him where we were both town, it was NOT this way. He was hostile, intense, and aggressive. Why is he different this time? Is he trying to be more winsome to not get faded out?
--Nero in 570 totally dismisses Taylor who made a valid point

I see there's good momentum on him right now so I will add to that. VOTE: Nero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 871, Glitch wrote:I'm up to page 28/29
In post 2126, Glitch wrote:I read pages 1-39 tonight
Why are you rereading the first 28 pages?
In post 857, Glitch wrote:TS vs Nero I'm trying to sort and leaning TvT
this is scum isn't it?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but so is Boon so...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Nero's rebuttal Part 2

07) "FMPOV it wasn't impossible that JV saw my suspicion of the slot and then "joke" voted me. "

You are tinfoiling then. Focusing on what's possible not what's probable.

08) "that's like really really really not what this says. At most you could argue that I was scum that was trying to keep players from town reading JV. "

Noted

09) "yes? lulzaly throwing down a joke vote is a thing scum are plenty capable of doing."

It's clearly not the case here. If you were a fan of the Chargers and I voted you because of that, it has to be taken as a joke, no one is gonna take it seriously and you built a whole case based on an "OMGUS" based on something that cannot and must not be taken seriously.

10) "I agree but JV was being useless with theirs so...asking when someone is going to start being useful isn't rushing lol."

I thought you said that that vote was possible that it was serious, yet in there you had admitted that it was not a serious vote as you asked for a real one? And yet, aware of this, you still built a case to shade that slot around that vote?

11) "we've already talked about this and I still really don't get it. Like...slot B is scummier than slot C slot M is scummier than slot T. "

You are the one that don't get it because your subconscious is playing you. You townread Norwee but in your speech you are naturally calling him scummy by implying that A, B, C slots are SCUMMIER than Norwee. In others words, you maybe said that you townread him but at a subconscious level you didn't believe it? Maybe?

12) "unless I missed it where IV also claimed ascetic then letting Duke know that IV wasn't a claimed ascetic seems like an okish thing to do. y do you have a problem with this? "

I don't, I missed that. I thought you were referring about me because I'm the one that claimed it. My bad on that one

13) "i think I got it now. You think my use of the word scummier is saying that I was scum reading Norway, I wasn't. "

I'll believe you then.

14) In post 545 "idk, they keep asking about you and I low key feel like "how do you read my buddy?" is a thing scum do. or it could just be scum them trying to break up our bromance and make me paranoid."

How come you are not paranoid that you have a bromance with Norwee? I townread people but not enough to make them my buddies... is that budding someone?

15) "my reasons for why I suspected Taylor were there. Having actually played with scum Taylor its right out of her playbook to lie and ask ppl to do busy work. It's annoying and I'm allowed to be annoyed that she won't just read my ISO instead of making me repeat myself."

I can get behind that, it is indeed annoying. But couldn't you cooperate anyways? I mean being cooperative is pro-town and lazy looks anti-town, she'd only look bad if she didn't make the effort and you'd look good if you did. No?

16) "I'm saying that it's not hard to get reads so Taylor saying she was having a hard time getting reads/feels seemed fake to me."

So you are saying that from your experience with Taylor, she usually does not have a hard time getting reads/feels when she is town? Or she does this regardless of alignment?

17) "Didn't you argue that you shouldn't be scumread b/c a lot of players town read you? It's just a question guy."

"A lot of players" imply more than two. Hence on "A lot" as opposed to "A couple"... yah. When several players town read you is consensus. Your expectations in this case are delusional.

18) "lol guy she's actively saying that her town reads can't be right. It's a scummy take. Like Taylor doesn't HAVE to agree but she's outright not playing with her supposed team."

And it's ok to doubt what's in the mind of her town core cause you know, pocketing, budding and Positive Reality Support exist. Just because i townread Pretentious now, it does not mean I'll work with him if I see that he continues to raise red flags, wouldn't you agree?

19) "no, he's not. I've not been fluffy. I mean maybe I hyper post but I haven't been posting emptily. If I have diffrent opinions than you or him it doesn't mean that I'm manipulating anyone."

Having different opinions is one thing, everyone have them. But how you deliver those opinions to get your way is manipulation. You've got caught shading, gaslightning, devaluing and trivializing people.When you are town you need to stop being so anti-town and anti-people, this is not what power town is about.

Also, everytime you post "LOL", it makes me think you are not taking what I say seriously and that makes me scum read you more, just so you know.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2126, Glitch wrote:-256 Why is Nero literally sheeping exactly what Norway said about TS being scummy, when Nero says he has never played with town Taylor?
actually...NPOM asked me if I've ever played with town Taylor and
THEN
Norway is agreeing with me.
In post 2126, Glitch wrote:Nero in 570 totally dismisses Taylor who made a valid point
what was the valid point and y didn't you call me out on it b4?

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2126, Glitch wrote:I read pages 1-39 tonight. I'll come back again Sunday to try and finish 39-80ish and then Monday morning I can catch 80ish-all the way caught up. That's my plan at least. In my review of Page 1-39, Nero is the one that sticks out to me.

-256 Why is Nero literally sheeping exactly what Norway said about TS being scummy, when Nero says he has never played with town Taylor?
-299 Nero putting together scum team speculations on D1 is bad and he should know better
-414 Nero says JV is angry but JV hasn't been angry at all, why is Nero shading him inaccurately?
-Nero is SO diplomatic this game it hurts, because based on my other game with him where we were both town, it was NOT this way. He was hostile, intense, and aggressive. Why is he different this time? Is he trying to be more winsome to not get faded out?
--Nero in 570 totally dismisses Taylor who made a valid point

I see there's good momentum on him right now so I will add to that. VOTE: Nero
If Nero is being diplomatic here, I don't wanna know what his hostile mode is.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Guillotina »

The part 2 of my answers to the rebuttal was supposed to be inside an spoilers tag.... RIP spoilers.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no offense but alot of your takes are so bad that and untrue that I take you very seriously

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:shading, gaslightning,
devaluing and trivializing
like I think you are just so empathetic and woke that when you see something that's "mean" or can be interpreted as mean you ascribe scum behavior to it when scum would do the exact opposite and try to not ruffle anyone's feathers.

the shading accusation is dumb. Being suspicious of someone for something is scumhunting.

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Pretentious »

In post 2133, Nero Cain wrote:no offense but alot of your takes are so bad that and untrue that I take you very seriously
pot palling the pettle plack
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my reads could be bad but im voting scum rn so?

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2134, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:shading, gaslightning,
devaluing and trivializing
like I think you are just so empathetic and woke that when you see something that's "mean" or can be interpreted as mean you ascribe scum behavior to it when
scum would do the exact opposite and try to not ruffle anyone's feathers.

the shading accusation is dumb.
Being suspicious of someone for something is scumhunting.
Do you think I'm stupid enough to believe that wolves are that one-dimensional? Come on now. Don't insult my intelligence.

I guess you and I disagree on that. You can scum hunt without being toxic. You can only get away with toxicity if you are scum. If you are scum here I'll praise your game because you did what you were supposed to do, drive people insane. But if you are town... my advice is that you should go back to your roots and see how you can become a power town without being so "mean".

I need to rest. Good night.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2137, Guillotina wrote:Do you think I'm stupid enough to believe that wolves are that one-dimensional? Come on now.
Don't insult my intelligence
I mean, you're voting town so I think you don't need me to do it.

NERO IS BEING MEAN. HE'S SCUMMY. is like all I hear anymore.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2125, Guillotina wrote:God Of Mafia is a persona, a character, if you have roleplayed you'd understand what I mean. Sometimes I use him to light up the thread and gather reactions. God of Mafia is arrogant, self absorbed, egomaniac etc and he is good for that and just for that.
Fair enough.
Though I still feel like you’re letting your own biases rule you.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I'm pretty sure Nero is going to ignore everyone in the thread before the day is over so just ignore him.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:built a whole case based on an "OMGUS"
I really didn't. Like I left JV and I would have continued to leave JV alone if Boon didn't start active lurking, try to quick hammer and react to his wagon like the scumbutt he is.
In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:I thought you said that that vote was possible that it was serious, yet in there you had admitted that it was not a serious vote as you asked for a real one? And yet, aware of this, you still built a case to shade that slot around that vote?
I said that it felt like to be the JV saw my suspicion and then joke voted me in retaliation. That is a separate concept. She had a chance to start playing the game and like be serious about it. She didn't
In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:How come you are not paranoid that you have a bromance with Norwee? I townread people but not enough to make them my buddies... is that budding someone?
I mean sure? could any of the players that are town reading me be scum buddying up to me? absolutely but there has to be town in this game other than me and I think I'm a pretty easy read so eh...
In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:I mean being cooperative is pro-town and lazy looks anti-town, she'd only look bad if she didn't make the effort and you'd look good if you did. No?
sure man but it doesn't always happen the way you want.
In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:So you are saying that from your experience with Taylor, she usually does not have a hard time getting reads/feels when she is town? Or she does this regardless of alignment?
it was more like a general statemet. My memory of her in MBOS is that she kinda did nothing? but I think that in general "im having a hard time getting reads!" feels like an excuse.
In post 2129, Guillotina wrote:"A lot of players" imply more than two. Hence on "A lot" as opposed to "A couple"... yah. When several players town read you is consensus. Your expectations in this case are delusional.
ABR, IV, norway, gamma have all expressed town reads on me.

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Pretentious »

In post 2136, Nero Cain wrote:my reads could be bad but im voting scum rn so?

No u ain’t fool

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2117, Guillotina wrote:06) They did stay static though.

JacksonVirgo (Pretentious) - You pushed and continue to keep pushing this slot hard.
muh316 - You were in this wagon when Pretentious tried to quickhammer him.
Tayl0r Swift - I think you scumread her still?
Albert B. Rampage - How about this one?
innocentvillager - How about this other one?

Looks like an static list to me, looks like a hitman list? Based on early reads that are not meant to be static.
Saying that a reads list isn't static doesn't mean I
HAVE
to change my reads. and honestly, I didn't feel like they needed to change. At the time and up until recently it just felt like

Glitch
TheDuke
TheGoldenParadox
Umlaut
May
Non lmh
DrippingGoofball

were all just a bunch of nondescript lurkers. and eh....other than

but my JV/Boon suspicion did evolve from "was on site but not posting" to Boon is scum for active lurking, trying to hammer and then reacting like his scum self.

I'm also willing to consider muh and Taylor town reads since they are voting scum with me.

IV is still a scum read but he's cool with it.

I'm conflicted about ABR. Still hated his early game but I kinda like him now. Its prob b/c he's town reading me. Although I think it's disingenuous
to argue that my reads list was bad but to
ALSO
think I caught town looter/ABR.

But I think that arguing that my reads have been static is bullshit.

Now?

a do nothing DGB and a lurking Glitch make sense as scum. I know they are both voting me so you''l be up in arms but their votes are bad and scummy. I like the Duke. Didn't really like the case on umlaut and I liked some of his content but he's doing alot of complaining about being in a large and MAYBE thats scum behavior? I had liked TPG's earlier vote on Boon so maybe thats town too?

so what? scum is in boon, DGB, Glitch, May, non imh, IV/Umlaut?

I mean, my whole thing is that pushing the lurkers as scum is just kinda eh.

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Pretentious »

In post 2119, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I don't have any reason to think Nero is more scummy than say Pretentious so I am going to stick with my vote.
Yes you do. Check guilla’s scum case on Nero, and Town case on me.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Pretentious »

Nero scum, vote them

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Pretentious »

I’m supporting Guillo’s strong scum case against Nero.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2142, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2136, Nero Cain wrote:my reads could be bad but im voting scum rn so?

No u ain’t fool
it cuts both way Boon. You are claiming that I'm scum b/c I've played with you a decent amount but you've also played with me a decent amount and you' aren't town reading me despite this being my town game so project much?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2146, Pretentious wrote:I’m supporting Guillo’s strong scum case against Nero.
stop buddying the noob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

let's just say that you were town. Do I have a high rate of reading you correctly?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”