Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Isis »

2188 I feel less strongly about it just seems like scum ambivalence more than town ambivalence but it's a guttake I won't double down on that one
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

She's had it too good for too long
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:30 am

Post by deleuzional »

I just made coffee with some 14€ (I guess like 16 USD?) beans that I ground at home with my aeropress and it’s honestly pretty mindblowingly good

I didn’t actually mean to buy coffee this nice, I just picked the one I wanted and assumed it would be like an upper limit of 8€ lmao
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:32 am

Post by deleuzional »

Tell you what, we can do me and ydrasse today so long as every player who votes us is willing to make the following statement:

“If I am town this game, I hereby admit that I am absolutely terrible at reading mena and/or ydrasse, and have no idea how to do so. If, after this game and their townflips, I ever push them again in any future game with one of the other or both, I am just claiming scum, because with this vote I am demonstrating that I have no actual grounds for voting them based on my ‘reads’.”
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:32 am

Post by Isis »

What's an aeropress? I was thinking of buying a coffeemaker but haven't pulled the trigger yet

It was gonna be a keurig cause I'm super lazy though
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:34 am

Post by deleuzional »

@isis

Complete with hipster for the demonstration

It’s like a plastic model which lets you brew quickly and dispose of the grounds really easily afterwards
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:35 am

Post by deleuzional »

But also gives you excellent taste and a medium strength brew level (takes a little getting used to if you normally have filter or cafetiere, but it’s worth it for the improved flavour profile once you are used to it)
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:35 am

Post by deleuzional »

Would recommend trying it in a hipster coffee shop before buying tho, for sure
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Isis »

I know the taste can be a lot better with fancy coffeemakers so maybe I should be notLazy
"Well, I..."
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2603, deleuzional wrote:Tell you what, we can do me and ydrasse today so long as every player who votes us is willing to make the following statement:

“If I am town this game, I hereby admit that I am absolutely terrible at reading mena and/or ydrasse, and have no idea how to do so. If, after this game and their townflips, I ever push them again in any future game with one of the other or both, I am just claiming scum, because with this vote I am demonstrating that I have no actual grounds for voting them based on my ‘reads’.”
I have too much pride to say that, and besides I'm not really wrong: I don't trust that your read is significantly above average here.

I'll just go ahead and say your AtE or talking about how I can't read you isn't going to sway me here: what I am willing to listen to is an argument for why her reaction can't be faked, and why she is town based on pt posting.
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:36 am

Post by deleuzional »

I think the next one I wanna get is a chemex and then long term plan would be having a small but industrial espresso machine and industrial grinder
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:38 am

Post by deleuzional »

It’s okay dunn, you don’t have to make the claim verbally, you’re making it with your vote, and if you ever vote me or ydra again in another game I will cite these posts

I got a long memory like an elephant

I will probably townsplain ydrasse if she doesn’t come and do it herself, but not while I’m enjoying my
afternoon
morning coffee
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Well I can't see into your neighborhood so I don't think I am. From what I'm seeing in the thread, this seems like a good vote, and as I mentioned I'm hesitant to trust stuff in neighborhoods.
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:41 am

Post by deleuzional »

I’m not sure if I’m able to make the PT case entirely tho, because some of the reasons I TR her are not like explicitly read related but more based on the conversations we’re having in there and which are broadly speaking personal

Basically I feel the same way she does — it would be kinda fucked if she’s said some of the things she’s said if she were scum, so I’m just trying to not get paranoid about how much ydrasse believes in the “mafia is a game of deception so you can say anything” philosophy or not
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:42 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2608, Isis wrote:I know the taste can be a lot better with fancy coffeemakers so maybe I should be notLazy
If you’ve got the wallah invest in an industrial one
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2613, deleuzional wrote:because some of the reasons I TR her are not like explicitly read related but more based on the conversations we’re having in there and which are broadly speaking personal
Isn't this what I was arguing?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Her posting has seemed pretty mild to me in a way where I wouldn't think anything she has done is offensive if she were scum

So it's silly that you're acting like my read is absolutely awful when this is based on a personal conversation you two are having in the pt
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:48 am

Post by deleuzional »

That’s not why it’s dumb

It’s dumb because I’m really obvtown and have been for ages and you should trust me on this, especially when you’re talking about who to vote in a dichotomy of me-ydra (where I’m obvtown and saying that ydra has done things that make her endgame worthy) and hectic-shelly (who are both null-to-scum, neither one has towntold)
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Isis »

Mena do you take your coffee with cream or sugar I might unvote if you answer correctly.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Isis »

I'm pretty terrible at reading all sorts of people mena included.
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:57 am

Post by deleuzional »

I drink my coffee black unless I’m in an actual coffeeshop in which case I might get a flat white or cappuccino with normal milk, but no chocolate on the cappuccino unless I’m sad
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2619, Isis wrote:I'm pretty terrible at reading all sorts of people mena included.
I could put a winky emoji right here and ruin your whole day
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:01 am

Post by deleuzional »

Isis, if I do get elimmed today can you like, issue an IC decree that I get to choose the next sequence of leaves
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:02 am

Post by deleuzional »

If we do me-ydra today, the sequence is:

Hectic-shelly -> oka-fire -> dunn-akarin -> maria-bulge/beeboy-isis -> Taylor-bell
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Isis »

I do kinda wanna do shelly if Ydrasse is green
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”