deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:05 am

Post by deleuzional »

Ydrasse is green and we should do shelly-hectic first
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:30 am

Post by deleuzional »

Dunn, why is ydrasse more likely to be scum than any of (fire, hectic, shelly)?
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:31 am

Post by deleuzional »

Or maybe (fire, bulge) actually?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:31 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.8

deleuzional - Ydrasse [2] - Isis, Dunnstral
MariaR - The Bulge [4] - shellyc, OkaPoka, Hectic, Ydrasse
OkaPoka - Firebringer [0] -
beeboy - Isis [1] - deleuzional
Dunnstral - Akarin [0] -
Hectic - shellyc [1] - MariaR
Bell - Tayl0r Swift [2] - Firebringer, Akarin

Not Voting [4]
- Bell, beeboy, The Bulge, Tayl0r Swift

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to execute

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-11-26 02:40:05)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:33 am

Post by deleuzional »

Isis, you’re familiar with hectic and Shelly— do either of them actually seem very interested in playing this game?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:33 am

Post by deleuzional »

Neither of them is going to obvtown this game

Neither of them is ever going to get to a position where they’re a good endgame pair

We should eliminate them now
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Isis »

doesn't shelly prefer scum though
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:37 am

Post by deleuzional »

I don’t think so? I thought I saw her make a post about how she’s been hitting nothing but town recently and didn’t seem made about it
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:37 am

Post by deleuzional »

O shit I really hope that wasn’t from an ongoing lmao
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:37 am

Post by deleuzional »

Let’s say it was in death curse
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Isis »

I'm paranoid no one is really defending sheltic, but I guess no one is really defending Ydrazional either aside from leuz rabidly defending the pair.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:41 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 1949, shellyc wrote:
In post 1945, Tayl0r Swift wrote:well for one thing its shelly.
hi taylor

I'm pretty sure there's a site clause making me roll town every game ever since mafiascum thought the RNG gods were unfair during my early days
Nvm, it was this game, we’re good

Anyway, saying “the RNG gods were unfair” doesn’t really have the ring of “I have a preference for scum”’imo
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:41 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2635, Isis wrote:I'm paranoid no one is really defending sheltic, but I guess no one is really defending Ydrazional either aside from leuz rabidly defending the pair.
Scum probably aren’t going to defend in this setup anywau
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2549, shellyc wrote:Phoneposting

Maria luez contains scum almost for sure
wtf is this post actually
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:41 am

Post by deleuzional »

This is a very bus-optimised setup
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Isis »

so shelly is bussing you?
I can roll with that.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Isis »

leuz do you think you can convince
me
that bussing during dance1 of this setup is strong?
me
?
me?
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:51 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2640, Isis wrote:so shelly is bussing you?
I can roll with that.
I have no idea what shelly is doing she’s just not that townie and neither is her partner
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:51 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2641, Isis wrote:leuz do you think you can convince
me
that bussing during dance1 of this setup is strong?
me
?
me?
Yeah

I’d bus here if I were scum, why wouldn’t you? This is like the perfect setup to bus in
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:52 am

Post by deleuzional »

Like, I know we disagree basically all the time in almost every game ever, but I’m struggling to see how you *don’t* think bussing is optimal play here
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Isis »

No it's a joke because I omegahardbussed Oka when I played this setup in Starry Night lol.
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:54 am

Post by deleuzional »

O right lmao
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:54 am

Post by deleuzional »

I haven’t actually read starry night, but I was hoping that my feigned familiarity would throw people of the scent of me being, well, me
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:55 am

Post by deleuzional »

The fact I’m outed is also, when you think about it, an incredibly strong reason for me to be town, as if you needed more reasons
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Isis »

I don't think you're locktown but you're town enough I don't want to worry about it, I think
Ydrasse is the problem.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”