deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:00 am

Post by deleuzional »

I think I should be but whatever

Can we not just flip the deeply underwhelming hectic-shelly couplet instead? (And you yourself have said this is the better way to play this setup!)

Or alternatively, if you wanna flip a slot where you think one is scum despite the other being town, why not fire-oka?
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:01 am

Post by deleuzional »

Can you not maybe just trust me on my partner read? Given that you think I’m town and I’m telling you VERY loudly that I think she’s town
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Isis »

aaaaaaaaaaaa
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:06 am

Post by deleuzional »

It’s probably good you rolled IC and not me actually bc I think I would have insisted you die and I appreciate that you are at least talking to me

However, just screaming isn’t good enough, can u actually change your vote and start telling other people (such as your PT lapdog) to vote hectic-shelly

Also, you never said if I answered correctly on the coffee question
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:07 am

Post by deleuzional »

I’m standing by hectic-shelly is the best flip if you want a pair where either/both could be scum

Fire-oka is best if you want the most likely pair to contain /a/ scum
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:08 am

Post by deleuzional »

@maria when you get here next can you please tell isis how much fire looks like scum!fire from JK9++ on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is not at all and 10 is literally their ISOs are identical
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: shelly because the coffee question was right
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Isis »

mena would be wolfreading me so hard if I wasn't confirmed

it's so funny
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:10 am

Post by deleuzional »

Tbf ive literally wolfread you when you were playing in the same slot as me and i knew it was town
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Isis »

i laughed aloud
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:14 am

Post by deleuzional »

Have I ever not wolfread you isis? I’m thinking back and I genuinely think it might be every game we’ve ever played together

AvP, Plum’s micro, I want to say I thought you were scummy but just not as bad as skitt in that newbie... and actually now I’m not sure that we’ve played *together* that often

Pedit: good, encouraging

I think I’m gonna go now bc I feel like I’ve talked a lot this game and continue to do so and probably allowing others to speak more is healthy *nods*
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2630, deleuzional wrote:Neither of them is going to obvtown this game

Neither of them is ever going to get to a position where they’re a good endgame pair

We should eliminate them now
Why do you keep arguing these things. I'm still really unsatisfied with the reasons you've been giving, it's really, really tempting to OMGUS you
In post 2631, Isis wrote:doesn't shelly prefer scum though
yeah, shelly would probably be efforting more as scum

Oh, this is not the most recent post
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2554, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2545, Hectic wrote:I still think shelly is playing to her townmeta. I've yet to see a scum!shelly game like this one; one where she's not aggressively pushing her scumreads are arguing with people. Her tone is also more relaxed and casual than her scumgame, where she's very blunt and antagonising. This
could
be the game where she turns that meta all around, but I'm not betting money on it.

VOTE: maria-bulge

Neither has given me reason to think they're town.

I still think Fire is sus and his reaction to Oka didn't convince me.
uh, question: shelly said in that she was playing different to her meta intentionally. does that have an impact on you reading her? it feels like her outright stating that would like, nullify something like this a bit. granted she can't change it all in a single game (if she can okay then damn go off) but, yeah.
Yeah, she can say she's changing it, and do think she's making an effort to, but I'd be impressed if she were scum here and has changed as many aspects of it as she would've here.

I've seen shelly play a lot of scumgames; Death Curse, Morning Tweet's Normal, Manatee's Large, her newbie game with Noraa, and comparing any of those games with her play here is light and day. She would've had to changed a lot, that's what I mean. I've gone over the differences a few times now.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Isis »

Hectic you play too much mafia stahp
"Well, I..."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Hectic »

she just rolls scum a lot... it's not my fault
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2662, Hectic wrote:Death Curse
In post 2664, Hectic wrote:she just rolls scum a lot... it's not my fault
GOTTEM
VOTE: Hectic
"Well, I..."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Hectic »

I don't get it
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Isis »

cause you rolled the dice for the alignment rand for Death Curse.. which makes it your fault shelly was scum.. it's funny... don't make me feel lousy Hectic..
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Fire
"Well, I..."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Hectic »

lol I see
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Hectic »

Isis, what's your read on leuz? As far as I can tell, he's trying to push this through with pure WIM/determination, it's really weird how he's arguing for this so much when he doesn't actually, or at least hasn't made a case for shelly/I being scum.

He thought shelly scummy because nothing out of scumrange.
He though I was scummy because of the alt outing to Pooky theory, and that you scumread me.

You then thought I townslipped for that same alt outing theory, which should impact both reasons leuz had for reading me, but he has not updated or let that impact his read whatsoever
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2543, Hectic wrote:
In post 2357, Hectic wrote:I still have zero read on either of Maria or Bulge, probably should ISO them

leuz, is the "secret" that it's a policy thing because you feel you can't work with me when we're both town?
@leuz
@@leuz
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2629, deleuzional wrote:Isis, you’re familiar with hectic and Shelly— do either of them actually seem very interested in playing this game?
Why is this argument being used for Hectic-shelly, when MariaR-Bulge both have far fewer posts and interest in playing?
In post 2617, deleuzional wrote:hectic-shelly (who are both null-to-scum, neither one has towntold)
If your argument is both of us haven't towntold and have little less than average motivation to play, then why is this not being applied to the other two?

It would make my top hat wither if this is scum!leuz who manages to push a miselim through with the reasons he's been giving
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:04 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2671, Hectic wrote:
In post 2543, Hectic wrote:
In post 2357, Hectic wrote:I still have zero read on either of Maria or Bulge, probably should ISO them

leuz, is the "secret" that it's a policy thing because you feel you can't work with me when we're both town?
@leuz
@@leuz
Bruh, I think I already answered this to the extent that I’m willing to, and I already told you I’m not fully expanding on the things behind my read on you whether you like it or not
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:05 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2672, Hectic wrote:Why is this argument being used for Hectic-shelly, when MariaR-Bulge both have far fewer posts and interest in playing?
Different baseline expectations

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”