He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2273, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2270, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2267, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Guillotina, go to my wiki and skim my games as both town and scum. Tell me if it changes your read on me.
Link me up
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... B._Rampage
Thank you
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:45 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Non Imh

For no reason.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2271, Nero Cain wrote:I doubt he is and im not either. I was just curious why everyone was calling him a girl. I thought maybe norway was a girl and I wasn't in the know.
I'm a dude.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i know dude
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2261, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2257, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2247, Guillotina wrote:What should we do next Norwee?
I think my preferred view has been laid quite clear. Vote Boon lol.
But i could vote Glitch or Drippinggoofball if people are too unwilling to lim there.
Show me why either of them are scum, with evidence, please.
The evidence is their Nero votes. They seem to barely care about the game, yet they show up to sheep an bad wagon on Nero. That just doesn't feel right to me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2276, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Non Imh

For no reason.
What are you trying to divert with your non sensical scummy vote?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2279, NorwegianboyEE wrote:They seem to barely care about the game, yet they show up to sheep an bad wagon on Nero.
just to piggyback here but Boon and DGB's sheeping of you is clearly a pocket attempt. Glitch might be scum too but Boon and DGB are trying to absolve themselves of all blame from my town flip.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We were just sheeping our town read
they would have cried tomorrow.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What do you mean? I never said i wanted an Nero wagon. So how could be they sheeping me?

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not you, Guli.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, you confused me by quoting me.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Glitch being perpetually behind seems like a scum tactic

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Guillotina »

I will not sheep you Norwee.

I take responsibility for my votes.

Pretentious, i never townread you, the result in my analysis is that you were scum and you tried to sheep me without reason. Your excessive bootlicking is sus and feels like you'd intent to spew me wolf when you flipped red.
Nero and you coming out as scum in my results tell me that either of you would give town the most information but i tried to see who would the most. Your uncooperative behavior to do anything besides kissing my ass tells me your flip will inform town the most.

VOTE: Pretentious
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2251, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm still slowly pushing this rock up the mountain but feel free to join me on Non Imh anytime now
This is such an pointless wagon.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

wow this is better than we hoped. *high five team*

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2289, Nero Cain wrote:wow this is better than we hoped. *high five team*
Is it? Tell me all about it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sorry I've been a bit of an ass to you

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just like Guillotina more now that he dropped the overconfident persona and is showing the thought behind his reads.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2290, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2289, Nero Cain wrote:wow this is better than we hoped. *high five team*
Is it? Tell me all about it.
sure I think we are going to finally flip scum Boon. ish this happened like 50 pages ago though.

Still need 2 more votes though.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Flavour can be the new enemy of the people.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the cure for flavor fever is more votes.

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2294, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Flavour can be the new enemy of the people.
Who was the old enemy of the people?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2296, Guillotina wrote:
In post 2294, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Flavour can be the new enemy of the people.
Who was the old enemy of the people?
Mostly just a joke about how Nero said sorry for being an ass to you. And Flavour is now the new person we could be an ass too. (But he is scum so that makes it ok)

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:33 am

Post by innocentvillager »

I still think flavor is town but uh, given that I haven’t put as much effort as my townreads who somehow vehemently believe he is scum, I won’t stand in the way

going on record here that I think he flips green though, let’s see if I’m right or not
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:34 am

Post by innocentvillager »

VOTE: non I’ll hop on this wagon for now at least