Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

All Blade PMs have been sent. All Blades should have received a PM.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:47 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Night Start probably around (expired on 2020-11-19 12:00:00) as that's when I have time to process.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:29 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Night 1 begins.

All Drivers should have received a PM.

All Blades that have an active Link should have received a PM.

Deadline for Driver targets is in (expired on 2020-11-21 12:30:00)
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:01 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Dawn will begin in about 90 minutes.

Any Blade that is part of a Link will receive a PM w/ the final Driver target, which should match what your Driver put in the PT.

You then need to tell me what Blade Ability you're going to use, if any.

Day will begin when all Blades have done this or when I get up in the morning tomorrow
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:56 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

All Blades should respond to PM and announce Blade Ability (or no ability) to be used.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Everything is in.

Let's target (expired on 2020-11-21 21:00:00) for daystart.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Fermis Flames was killed Night 1.
Fermis Flames was
Tora - Town Driver
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 2.0

[20] Not Voting (Battle Mage, beeboy, Bell, Brian Skies, Cabd, Cobra Kai, Dunnstral, Firebringer, Flavor Leaf, Gamma Emerald, Guillotina, l4pe, Lady Lambdadelta, ManWithNoName, MariaR, midwaybear, noraa, REAGAN BUSH 84, unwnd, Will catch up later maybe)

With 20 alive, it is 11 to eliminate.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-01 21:00:00)
beefycheese
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

Over the night I did a re-read of the game with a focus on interactions around Cakez. I’m going to put synopsis reads at the top and any relevant notes within the spoiler so as to not overwhelm the page.

Cabd
- Yesterday locks in Cabd-town pretty significantly, I collected a few quotes here if you doubt it but if you are doubting it at this point there’s something significantly wrong.

Spoiler:
Cabd first vote.

Cakez to Cabd, if there was ever any doubt Cakez and Cabd weren’t buddies. I probably won’t refer to any more of their interactions.

Hot Hydra
- I’m reading them as town still but there aren’t really any strange interactions between them and Cakez. Syryana jumped off wagon to chase his stronger read, but that “fight the power” thing is on-brand for him. As I said yesterday, Tammy wanting to tap into Nacho knowledge from another game was not an approach I would expect to see from them as scum. Fferyllt has just the right blend of paranoia as well.

Firebringer
- I was on the fence about Firebringer upon my initial read. When I reviewed the day, Firebringer was defending SirCakez
a lot
. But it wasn’t in a buddy way, it was in that misguided town way where they feel their friend is being unjustly pressured. I’ve seen it time and time again and it seems pretty self-evident. Firebringer was also the first to draw extra attention to that post that set Cabd off.

Spoiler:
draws more attention to the comment that would become the undoing of Cakez, I don’t think scum would openwolf and highlight that blatant fishing attempt.

Firebringer starts the chainsaw, but he did mention before this he
always
defends Cakez. Tempted to lean town on this one.

Firebringer inserting himself in a non-aggressive line of questioning to defend Cakez. There’s no reason for Scum-Firebringer to try and insert himself here.

Firebringer defense again doesn’t make sense from a buddy. It would be a teamwide effort if they were truly that concerned about losing Cakez D1.

unwnd
- unwnd was on the cakez wagon earlier in the day, he was actually the first person to bring it to 10 votes. He proceeds to leave the wagon to pursue his own goals and eventually end up townreading Cakez- but it’s authentic. I find myself agreeing a lot with his thought processes. His readflip reads as genuine and progresses throughout the day, and his reach-out to Cakez towards the end of the day looks like town extending a hand, not scum tossing their buddy a life raft.

Spoiler:
Unwnd votes, bringing the wagon to 10

unwnd unvote to pursue other targets. I don’t hate the vote. Yeah it kills momentum but I think it’s pretty well telegraphed it would happen inevitably.

I actually think there are 2 scum in that pool unwnd shared. I think that bodes well for unwnd. Their is also a good explanation into their unvote on Cakez and is why I don’t mind the jump off- it’s well reasoned out.

I didn’t link the rest of unwnd’s reachouts but it’s the back few posts of his ISO. Some walls I’m sure he regrets now.

MariaR
- This is a read that can move because I’ve never considered myself good at reading her. That being said, Cakez had a very weird interaction with Maria early on in the game that I don’t think comes from buddies. Maria was prodding into Reagan and Cakez was discrediting and handwaving it pretty severely. It’s one of the few non-OMGUS things Cakez did and it’s part of why it stuck out- it definitely sticks out for Maria town but I’m not sure if it says Reagan is scum.

Spoiler:
Sircakez hard defending Reagan from Maria- verging on discredit.

SirCakez brusqueness with Maria. Discredit.

Maria final response to Cakez discredits holds up pretty well.

Blatant misrep from Cakez onto Maria. It sounds forced but only from Cakez side.

Bell
- I don’t have a lot of Bell interactions mostly because he’s been V/LA. Bottom line for my read here is he doesn’t seem to hate his existance so he’s most likely town. We’ll see how he does in D2 but I doubt he has a lot of wiggle room. His vote on the Cakez wagon was a sheep vote so it is weak, still feeling the warm fuzzies on the whole though.

Spoiler:
Bell sheep onto Cakez. I am townreading him here but the vote is weak.

Battle Mage
- I can’t believe I have him as high as I do in this list. It feels… wrong. Like working with Miyagi-do wrong. He’s his erratic, eccentric, normal self. But he’d been on and off Cakez all day, and Cakez had his vote parked on BM all day despite minimal pushing (Cakez pushed Noraa way more than BM but his vote was on BM way longer). Cakez also had some commentary on BM’s vote on him when BM wasn’t even on him anymore, and I think Cakez would be much more aware of where his buddies were voting than some random townie.

Spoiler:
BM being BM. Not sure why he’s selfvoting in lieu of cakez vote, but I don’t understand a lot of why BM does what BM does.

BM doesn’t look like scum/scum. Wouldn’t bet the farm on it but solidly comfortable.

It’s a fine vote from BM, he’d been angling this direction for a while.

BM hops off wagon.

I don’t think Cakez would be this unaware of whether his buddy was or wasn’t bussing him. Townpoints to BM.

Flavor Leaf
- This read is another in the same vein as Maria where I am not confident in my abilities to read them. However, I feel comfortable enough by the YOLO hammer to leave him for a few day phases. I do think it is interesting Cakez was not in his bottom half of the playerlist pool, and he continually deferred that read to Firebringer. He did have a good point about the EOD wagon feeling scum-pushed, which is something I agree with looking at the Noraa counterwagon at its peak (6 votes- Flavor, Cakez, Flames, BM, Cabd, Me). There’s only one scum in this group, which means scum wanted to bus here. I think there’s 3 on wagon and 1 amongst the vanity wagons.

Spoiler:
If Noraa is scum, Flavor Leaf is town. Was the first person to call out the scum theatre.

Flavor’s bottom half of the playerlist pool. I didn’t like his reasoning to pull out Cakez at all. If there was a second scum on the Noraa CW it probably was Flavor. But it’s a pretty outside shot.

See, I agree with this thought from Flavor though. I think this wagon is scum pushed trying to build towncred off of it to use actions N1.

Gamma Emerald
- I haven’t really had an issue with Gamma this game sans his slapfight with BM early. But that was annoying, not scummy. His interactions with Cakez don’t look like buddy interactions, along with him and BM being early CW to Cakez.

Spoiler:
Gamma looks like he’s coaching Cakez, which would have taken place in the PT if they were scum together.

It’s a weird vote on Cakez but this wagon was very close to stalling out. I don’t think Gamma scum votes his buddy here.

Dunn back on after derailing it earlier. Followed by Gamma jumping off.
Gamma brings cakez back to E-1 after Cabd prods. I think this reads more town from Gamma.

Gamma points out an interesting early quote from beeboy about how he won’t vote cakez at all today. It doesn’t seem to be scum/scum.

These next few reads are not
firmly
backed in any Cakez interactions, even though some did interact with him I want feedback on.

Catchup Hydra
- I’ve been gut-town reading them for most of the day. I think they occupy a similar void to Firebringer- Defending him when it doesn’t make sense as scum. Nacho hits on it in one of his posts, and I’m back and forth between “town who fell for scum AtE” and “Scum revisiting scum AtE to try and sway others with it.” I think town is more likely, but I wanted to put this thought in for others to comment on.

Spoiler:
Reasonless cakez townread coming out from Nacho. I don’t think I’ve seen any commenting on any of the wagon from them thus far.

I think Nacho picking the AtE to hone on is weird. On the one hand I could see town nacho reacting to that and letting it shade his read. On the other hand, it could be scum nacho revisiting it to allow a second round of the AtE effect. I think town seems more likely.

LLD
- Not as big of a gut townread as the catchup hydra, but if you put a gun to my head and made me take a stance I’d say town here. I didn’t mind the weird posts as much as others (granted, I have very little experience with LLD). Cakez calls her out on lurking and simultaneously tries to buddy her. She votes him soon after. Her main negative interaction with the wagon was when she promised Cakez if he flipped green Cabd dies D2. I wasn’t leaning either way off it.

Spoiler:
LLD explainless vote on Cakez, but it’s on-brand for her play this game.

Brian Skies
- I don’t remember who said it but whoever said he’d be more fluffy as scum made a good point and I am borrowing it.

l4pe
- Lurker. I noticed one post where it raised an eyebrow they commented on both Noraa and Cakez, but I could see this slot moving up or down pretty steadily as new information comes to light.

Spoiler:
L4pe chimes in to say… very little.. But addresses Noraa and Cakez.

Next part is VCA/Scum pools explanation.

So, as I said already, a big part of why I did this reread was to analyze interactions with the Cakez wagon and see who occupies the roles I expect scum to fill here.

There was the original 5 members of the Cakez wagon. I think it is incredibly likely there is one scum in that bunch, whether it was “didn’t expect it to take off and wanted to get an early bus in” or “start distancing early” has yet to be seen. That leans in the favor of MWB/MWNN. Cakez regularly talks about lurkers in this game. I think we are likely to find one or two scum in those lurker pools, but one of said lurkers shows up in multiple places. I’ll cover this more in their individual section, but you can read my notes if you want to see where I’m going with this.

Given how the day shook out, once that Noraa counterwagon popped up I took a look at the wagon votes. I’m townreading all of the votes pretty significantly besides Cakez, which makes me think scum decided to bus. I expect 3 scum on the wagon, 1 scum in the vanity votes.

Spoiler:
Makes me think scum lie more in the lurk-mob.

Cakez OG wagon at 5 votes. Cabd, MWB, Flames, MWNN, Maria. I find it hard to believe there wouldn’t be a scum
early
on the wagon, but they’d be weak votes or quick to jump off votes. Townreading Cabd, Hot Hydra, and MariaR so I’m paying closer attention to the bear and MWNN. Two counterwagons have 4 votes each. Cakez was the scum on the BM wagon, I don’t think it’s likely there was another scum there nor do I think it’s incredibly likely they were on the Gamma wagon. At most one more scum between the two wagons.

With 9 votes on Cakez I’d say at most 2 votes. Bear and MWNN persist, and then one of Noraa/Dunn.

Cakez calls out the “lurker pool” of Cobra, Reagan, beeboy, Maria, MWNN). This makes me think at least one and max two scum are in this group. I know I’m town. I am townreading Maria. So 1 or 2 in Reagan, Beeboy, MWNN. MWNN overlaps my earlier spot with where I think scum lie.

Cakez put MWNN in yet another scumpool. He hasn’t said anything negative about him (in fact, MWNN has been AWOL for pages.) It definitely feels like a passive distance and I find it strange he keeps reoccurring in different scumpools of Cakez. It also falls in line with what I said earlier about just one scum being early on in the wagon.

If scales are flipped and scum prioritized bussing I could easily see 3 votes on wagon (MWNN/Bear, Dunn, Guillotina).

We have a counterwagon of 6 votes to Cakez. I am townreading the entire wagon, so I’m taking that to mean scum was actively not trying to save Cakez at this point. So bussing and vanity votes most likely. I’m thinking 3 bussing 1 vanity. (MWNN, Dunn, MWB, LLD (?), Guillotina) would have all 3. Vanity would be between (Reagan, Beeboy, L4pe, and Noraa). Maybe an outside chance of skies.

Beeboy
- I have beeboy in some interesting positions and he is in that interesting lurker pool, but I think he has some standout interactions with Cakez that make him the final choice for the pool I want to look at. He had an earlier throwaway comment about feeling guilty about voting Cakez that I don’t think comes from talking about a buddy, and was sitting on that stunted BM wagon with Cakez for a long time. I think both would be more aware if they were shoving a dead wagon together.

Spoiler:
Gamma points out an interesting early quote from beeboy about how he won’t vote cakez at all today. It doesn’t seem to be scum/scum.

Don’t think Beeboy sits on the trash BM wagon that long with Cakez as scumbuds. He has been AWOL, but still.

Reagan
- I could see it being Reagan. They start out townreading Cakez, then readflip. Then we have that weird Cakez chainsawing Maria’s line of questioning into Reagan. I also think Reagan makes sense as the vanity vote off-wagon later on in the day. I’m not really interested in pursuing Reagan further at the moment, but if you put a gun to my head I’d call them scum.

Spoiler: Some of these are recycled from Maria
Reagan third party commenting on a Cakez post. They weren’t seeing Cakez scum earlier but apparently readshift here.

Sircakez hard defending Reagan from Maria- verging on discredit.

SirCakez brusqueness with Maria. Discredit.

SCUMPOOL 1- MWB/MWNN

Midwaybear
- He’s been
very
interested in Cabd’s wall explanation of his Cakez read. All day. That, in addition with his early wagon constituency then later hop off than back on the wagon don’t look great. We also have that whole Prism main thread post which bothers the hell out of me for ~reasons~.

Spoiler:
Midway sheep.

I’m unsure how I feel about Bear’s fixation on the case from Cabd. On the one hand, it looks like shopping for a reason to jump off the wagon. On the other, I appreciate following up on the promises from earlier.

I don’t like this interaction from Cakez to bear, but I’m leaning more towards TMI bear is town off it.

MWB unvote the wagon. It was fairly telegraphed so I don’t have as big a problem with it, but I feel like he’d be looking for an out all day.

Cakez soft pushing MWB.

Bear rejoins the wagon.

MWNN
- Now, between MWB and MWNN, I think it is more likely that MWNN is scum. His initial vote looks like a weak sheep off of BM’s. He puts some extra heat on Cakez but not a lot of new though processes, and I didn’t like his brushing off of pressure from that extra heat. Later on, Cakez gives two separate scumpools that both have the same overlap- MWNN. Given that scum is likely to put one scum in those big pools, and the overlap between both, MWNN is my primary candidate for scum in this pool.

Spoiler:
MWNN has a pretty weak vote that looks like it’s a sheep off of BM’s.

MWNN adding heat on the Cakez fire. He’s not really adding anything new though.

MWNN almost seems to be trying super hard to seem relaxed. Then shrug off questioning he got from 683.

Cakez soft pushing against MWNN vote on him.

SCUMPOOL 2- Noraa/Dunnstral

Noraa
- I’ve talked about Noraa a lot yesterday. I still don’t like the things I brought up, I still don’t like the weak reaction to my pushing. In terms of the thread, she has a lot of strange interactions with Cakez. She gets off the wagon due to sheep votes and then ends up back on when most of the wagon is still sheep votes. Cakez is scumreading her and actively talking about her for most of the day, so much so that his “dying wish” is to eliminate her next, but his vote has been on BM for most of the day. He even was trying to convince me to vote her while he wasn’t, then proceeded to call me and her scum together.

Spoiler:
Cakez agreeing with Flavor Leaf’s Noraa read with no interaction with Noraa.

Noraa vote on Cakez via Cabd request. Some jokes about it follow.

Distancing from Noraa who has tried to interact and Cakez has ignored. Seems weird given how Cakez was asking for Noraa in other earlier posts. Also don’t understand why he wouldn’t move his vote here when he hasn’t talked about his Battle Mage read in pages.

This argument between Noraa and Cakez is nonsensical. It starts with Noraa mentioning Cakez scumread her before, then cakez saying he ended the game with a townread, then noraa saying she was obvtown. It’s such a weak reasoning to call him scum.

I could maybe see town-Noraa if I twist my head just right. She does have a tendency to latch onto some eccentric things.

Weird interactions again between Cakez and Noraa.

This series of posts from Cakez to Noraa looks very forced. They’re so focused on providing validity to the information and never supply the information so outside sources can consider and reflect on it. Looks like shallow distance.

Cakez encouraging Cobra Kai to vote Noraa while he himself isn’t voting her despite being very confident she’s scum. Makes it harder to go back and analyze if you’re looking just at votecounts.

Rule of threes points to Noraa scum again, other two are townreads of mine.

Weird post from Noraa who had been locked in a meta argument with Cakez over not being qualified enough to read her. See how she goes after my meta argument later on. Also like she’s looking for permission to try and derail the wagon?

Noraa jumps off the wagon. I’m pretty confident in my Noraa/Dunn scumpool.

Sweeping declaration of the wagon without addressing *who* on the wagon she doesn’t like.

Noraa giving said explanation. Mad at the sheep votes due ot the power of friendship, and said the other two wagons were both on it so it is sketchy. Interesting she is having this problem now when the only real changes were Dunn jumping off, unwnd and Gamma jumping on and Skies claiming intent.

This is throwing in the towel way faster than I would expect from Noraa and all she has done is bitch about the wagon and not try to understand the perspective of the people on the wagon.

Noraa and BM are still Cakez scumpool. He still has yet to vote Noraa despite other votes popping up there and the BM wagon having fallen off ages ago. He only talks about BM to remind people thats his scumpool but never to try and convince them while he half-ass goes after Noraa. Yet doesn’t vote.

Cakez tries to paint a picture of him and Noraa as opposite alignments.

The potato reasonless vote back onto noraa after he got called out for a weak jump off by cabd.

Noraa scumreading cakez again but has no issue with wagon consistency anymore despite most of the votes still being sheep votes?

Hasn’t Cakez been scumreading Noraa all game? Just avoiding voting?

Dunnstral
- He occupies a similar void to Noraa. Later on wagon votes that then jump off to stunt the wagon. The difference between the two is that Dunnstral ends back on the wagon. I also noted his townread on Noraa is interesting given the two of them occupy similar positioning on the wagons. I’m favoring Noraa as the scum in this pool, but included Dunn to be fair.

Spoiler:
Dunnstral vote on the wagon. I don’t think it makes sense for Dunn and Noraa to have voted back to back with no reason one after the other like this. I’d say only one of the two is scum.

Dunn unvotes. First unvote off the wagon. Not a good look.

Dunn back on after derailing it earlier. Followed by Gamma jumping off.

Guillotina
- I think this person has to be scum. They’re a lurker, yes, but majority of their content is Cakez focused. Like, 80%. There’s some alt mindgaming with fferyllt, and then a bunch of defense of cakez, placating the wagon. And then they end up voting Cakez, the person most of their ISO is defending. It screams last minute bus vote in conjunction with my townreads on the Noraa wagon.

Spoiler:
Guillotina questioning the power of friendship vote. Didn’t acknowledge any of the other four votes, but singled out the hot hydra. I’m wondering how much these two interact over the day (Guillotina and Cakez).

Guillotina asking Cakez opinion on the wagon members.

Guillotina has spent a lot of time interacting with fferyllt after that questioning of the Cakez vote.

Throwaway empty promise soft defending cakez. So far all they’ve talked about is trying to message fferyllt who they are and Cakez.

More awkward Cakez defense from Guillotina. Cakez is living rent-free in their mind, apparently. It’s also interesting Cakez hasn’t brought them up in the lurker-mass pool. I think they make sense for scum outside of Cakez listed pools.

Guillotina is criminally under-analyzed. A weak vote on Noraa, while simultaneously attempting to placate both sides of the cakez issue. It’s weird positioning between them and Noraa/Cakez.

I really don’t get the fixation from Guillotina on Cakez.

This is a really weird vote from Guillotina on Cakez. They’ve literally been defending Cakez the entire game.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Noraa

Rip best hydra.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Cabd »

Guillotina must meet their namesake:
The Case for Guillotina Scumbutt
Spoiler:
This case makes use of the fact that cakez is scum. You're welcome.

Opening post 311 is a "let's waltz in and claim driver" post which in isolation isn't something I love, but not damnable by itself.

Post 471 however, if the first of the perfect trifecta of "fry him up good" posts.
Guillotina wrote:
In post 246, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 236, Cabd wrote:Something is seriously wrong with the way the cake is opening this game.

I am currently driving so you're going to have to settle for the dump of voice to text but I can't place my finger on it but there's something really weird and evil in the way he's trying to be too light-hearted about this including his own wagon I really don't want this series of votes on him to get written off as RVS shenanigans I want it made explicitly clear that I have a actual genuine read that is beneath 50/50 rand on his alignment
Vote: SirCakez

You know why.
What the hell is this supposed to mean? I don't know why, care to share the secret?
There's no actual engagement as to wanting to know the reason behind the scumread of cakez, only the reason behind Fermis' willingness to sheep it.

Post 476 is kind of how I'd expect a scum buddy to approach interacting with cakez about the wagon, guiding him to expressing a read on me while having in-thread interactions, instead of trying to coach through the scum PT and have no cross talk at all. Easy layup of interaction, nothing of substance there.

486 and 526... it's great that you're not a stranger, but why are you choosing that to meaningfully engage on, instead of the actual wagon, the reason behind it, etc?

Guillotina wrote:
In post 534, MariaR wrote:Hey Guillotina didn't expect to see you here (It's Chelsea)
wanna vote Cakez or Regan and get a scum?
Chelsea! What's up girl? I'm hype now! Now I'm no longer a stranger here because of you.

But no, I'll vote for whoever I want as I always do.
Why NOT vote for cakez or Regan here?

In 572 and 585, Guillotina declares he's ready to place a vote.

But then, he shades the cakez wagon as somehow "low hanging fruit"?
Guillotina wrote:Cakez wagon feels LHF, I'm not voting there now.

I'm gonna ISO the other wagons.
And then of course there's post 1398. The post that pinged my scumdar so hard that the resulting noise set of seismic activity alerts and half of California braced for the San Andreas to sever them from the mainland:
Guillotina wrote:I'm definitely not voting Cakez today. The guy is getting pushed based on an evidence claim that Cabd cannot present due to site's rules.
In other words, if they cannot be presented they don't exist! Imagine if we could convict people based on non corroborated proof in real life! A lot more people would be in jail!

We gotta take his word for it? Like hell I will, I don't know this guy!

We either find real evidence to yeet Cakez or vote someone else.

Good night!
How extremely awkward, based upon a misreading of what I was saying, and an attempt to discredit all OTHER forms of points that (correctly!) indicated a cakez red role PM.

I maintain this vote onto Noraa is a cross-bus trying to lighten the load of both the Noraa and Cakez wagons. Note the post is laced with soft-defense of Cakez, without actually ever committing to defending it outright.
Guillotina wrote:
In post 1639, Noraa wrote:
In post 1394, Bell wrote:@cabd we could all easily be wrong. :P
This post pings scum.
Your post pings scum.

Not only because you didn't elaborate why in the same post, so the intention was not bring awareness but to shade, but it also raises some questions.

Do you think we could all not be easily wrong? If so, why?

What information do you have to assume all people could be right? And if you think everyone could be right why did you vetoed Sircakez yeet?

For the record: im not saying everyone could be right or wrong, im saying that Bell got a point and throwing shade at Bell for it is scummy.

VOTE: Noraa
1885 (stuff with LLD) means Guillatina flip red is LLD locktown. Straws were grasped.

Last post of the ISO is the "acceptance" stage of grief over losing a scumbud, with a horribly wacky wavy inflatable tube man level comicly bad reason for the vote:
If you are this sure to bet your own life on it by compromising to self-vote. I'll bite.
If he flips green with an important ability, i'll be mad. Crown Prince level mad.

VOTE: SirCakez
(Emphasis mine, this is so stilted)
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Bell »

Wow.
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

VOTE: Guillotina
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by midwaybear »

VOTE: Gullotina
Seems legit
REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

I'm super salty about that kill, I wanted to ask when any of those heads rolled scum with me and ffery I really think I could have worked with this game. They were my 3rd strongest townread.

Either way, I'm completely caught up and my engine is revved. Let's do this shit.

Bush
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

Sketch post.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

Holy fucking mindmeld, batman.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Bell »

My vote on Cakez was weak initially, but that's just untrue as I kept pushing it.
Read better.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Didn't read it, but I'm happy to go here. Was fos'ing him overnight.

VOTE: Guillotina
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by midwaybear »

My vote on Cakez in 101 was not exactly sheeping. I think I was scumreading him a bit for joking too much, but that may not be reliable.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

hi hows it going fellaas
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

Cabd what are your thoughts on my pool? I understand I wrote a damn essay but I'm feeling pretty confident.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2795, Firebringer wrote:hi hows it going fellaas
We're fading Guillotina. Want in?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2797, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2795, Firebringer wrote:hi hows it going fellaas
We're fading Guillotina. Want in?
ehhhh

kind of feel like chilling for now
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

You also felt like Cakez was town.
Show
Strike First.