Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Akarin »

In post 2997, Ydrasse wrote:which is like, why i am keeping a lot of my thoughts in the pt because i feel insane posting stuff like this LMAO
I kind of dig that about the PTs too. Like I was saying to Oka before, feel like there's sometimes stuff you just want to bounce around without really committing to making it a topic of conversation for the thread.

But I mean, like is there something where you tried to get into the game and you just felt kind of ignored or like you wanted people to engage with you about something but they didn't?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3022, Ydrasse wrote:uh, so is that percentage

is it relative to a big number of posts overall?

bell did say he was spamming his pt when he got it
I did just say 4 pages
like jesus I know I'm not reading but would it kill you to?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Akarin »

In post 3023, Isis wrote:can you tell me what one of them are about?
can you describe what more of them are about than I can?
These are the same question
I'm not sure I remember a single one.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Bell »

I town read Taylor so I didn't feel like hiding stuff.
Gamma inherits.

I'll probably start pushing a scum read tmrw.
Probably at least one of Hectic/Shellyc is scum imo.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Akarin »

Hence the "shocking" when I clicked the activity thing
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

dude I don't have the fucking mental cpacity to be answering for my partner rn, let me actually fucking settle into the game first
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

it is insane considering bell has made less than 30 posts in dance 1 - and im like 90% sure none of us can remember what he's posted about other than he's busy - and at minimum he has made what, 40 posts in PT? what is he talking about in there
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

like throwing a deluge of questions at me first thing just feels like trying to overwhelm me and I quite distrust it
<Embrace The Void>

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ill make a catchup post for you gamma
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Bell »

I don't have the mental capacity to answer for myself either. Okapoka just read the end of Death curse, realize I was flailing along with a Job interview and that I am just whittled down to a nub.
Or like meta me. Either works.

It was me telling Taylor what I thought about the player list and talking about some comedy she linked.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3025, Akarin wrote:
In post 2997, Ydrasse wrote:which is like, why i am keeping a lot of my thoughts in the pt because i feel insane posting stuff like this LMAO
I kind of dig that about the PTs too. Like I was saying to Oka before, feel like there's sometimes stuff you just want to bounce around without really committing to making it a topic of conversation for the thread.

But I mean, like is there something where you tried to get into the game and you just felt kind of ignored or like you wanted people to engage with you about something but they didn't?
oh uh... no i don’t feel ignored or anything on that front? like if i started posting more here people would interact with me and not ice me out. it’s more a matter of i need to do it here more.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

tbh I think the way Bell and Tay jammed is pretty town indicative for the two? Like, that balanced post count is similar to my neighborhood with Blitzo in mini 2170, where despite feeling much less driven to participate blitzo still kept up with my post count.
<Embrace The Void>

Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Akarin »

Ydrasse wrote:oh uh... no i don’t feel ignored or anything on that front? like if i started posting more here people would interact with me and not ice me out. it’s more a matter of i need to do it here more.
Oh, well that's good at least!

I'm trying to come up with something to ask you but I'm unbelievably tired and can't sleep.

I think you have a nice eyepatch.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Predance:

We've had four "lol-proposals"

deleuzional - Ydrasse
DrippingGoofball - Doctor Drew
MariaR - The Bulge
OkaPoka - Firebringer

All happened in a few hours with like no communication.

Beeboy-Isis (IC pairing), beeboy has gone afk and is just leashing vote to Isis for dance 1.

Dunn-Akarin was probably the most natural pairing.

Then we had a bit of fuckery where taylor wanted to pair with hectic, and shelly ends up quickly sniping hectic and letting taylor pick the final pair, she did suggest taylor kill pooky which ended up happening and pooky was scum.

Dance 1:

basically dgb/dd gets pushed off the start since they lolpaired and went afk. mainly pushed by dunn and mariaR.
In post 3009, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2456, Akarin wrote:So looking at how people who were off wagon acted around it:

Oka
is by far the
least
suspicious. He calls the wagon lame, votes Maria. Argues a bunch that we should flip other people first. He
does
call them inevitable, but also calls the wagon semi-policy and actually argues with both Shelly and FB that they should be voting Oka-FB instead of DGB-DD. He doesn't like DGB's reentrance or Dunn push and thought it was weird people were townleaning her for it. Oka scumread it. But then doesn't like the "caught for the wrong reasons" suggestion from Ydrasse and isn't sure what makes sense in DGB-scum world. He sheeps Isis onto Shelly, implies it's a pressure vote, then gives Drew a deadline but suggests hammering anyway. Firebringer beats him to it.
In post 2457, Akarin wrote:
Deleuze
doesn’t look too bad. He fought with DGB about her scumread of him, first being unjustified and then the case itself. I thought DGB was being ridiculous here too, it doesn't feel like shading. He defended Drew about the signup thing, actually saying it made him
more
towny. For a bit he wasn't sure if DGB was scum and kind of soft defended her. Thought Drew's be back later post was scummy. He wanted to flip either DGB-DD or Oka-FB but hadn't voted yet, and at this point thought DGB and Oka were both townish, just not their partners. The DGB town read strengthens and Deleuze doesn't like the wagon or the way it seems pre-determined. But thinks Drew is scummy. His first vote of the day is to sheep Isis & Oka onto Shelly-Hectic, then he votes Drew 1 minute after Firebringer hammered.
In post 2458, Akarin wrote:Both
Bell
and
Bulge
did post a decent amount while the wagon was a thing, neither mentioned it at all.
In post 2460, Akarin wrote:
Taylor
actually has the worst interactions with the DGB/DD wagon if we're looking off-wagon: She voted DGB-DD at the start of the day, right after Dunn. Shelly follows her onto the wagon, a wild FB appears and votes Maria, then Taylor moves her vote to FB. (Oka was also on Maria-Bulge.)

Taylor says this
In post 1693, Tayl0r Swift wrote:dgb why are you so confident drew is town? because as i see it youre defending yourself/being aggressive, but most people suspect drew and youre pseudo-defending him without really mentioning him
then DGB says she isn't confident Drew is town but wants time to read him. At which point Taylor follows DGB onto Deleuze. She pushes Deleuze a bit more that afternoon, says it's not a meme and she does scumread him. Doesn't want to talk about the reasons but encourages other people to join her on Deleuze. Suggests it's a DGB,Maria,Delueze team after DGB votes Dunn.
i really like these posts as a tl;dr for the dgb/dd wagon mainly because im town
is a summary of some off wagon stuff if you want to click around.

it happened all in 36 hours fwiw, some weirdness may be fire hammering when edged on by maria (and fire SRs maria). dd never really posted. dgb basically said dunn is scum and dipped.

should take you up to here:
In post 2126, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.5

deleuzional - Ydrasse [0] -
MariaR - The Bulge [0] -
OkaPoka - Firebringer [0] -
beeboy - Isis [0] -
Dunnstral - Akarin [0] -
Hectic - shellyc [0] -
Bell - Tayl0r Swift [0] -

Not Voting [14]
- deleuzional, Hectic, MariaR, Dunnstral, Bell, beeboy, OkaPoka, Isis, Tayl0r Swift, Akarin, The Bulge, Ydrasse, shellyc, Firebringer

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to execute

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-11-26 02:40:05)
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

anyways the last 40 pages (after the vc i linked) are probably the most interesting part of the game.

other stuff to consider could be end of predance but ehh, 40 pages is enough reading material gl
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Akarin »

oh yeah, it was down to the final 4 pairings after like 4 hours of irl game time.

I feel like that's important and people keep reading the game like there was some serious amount of time for planning between game start and it being down to the last few pairings and that's not true.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what is thread consensus on beeboy
<Embrace The Void>

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

we are not talking about beeboy until post intermission
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

k
<Embrace The Void>

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Bell »

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Bell »

ngl, didn't realize DGB and Drew were yeeted and flipped town.
shit.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3045, Bell wrote:ngl, didn't realize DGB and Drew were yeeted and flipped town.
shit.
seriously?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Bell »

Seriously.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

well i await for your contributions to this thread

anyways how did taylor feel about this playerlist while gamma catches up
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3037, Akarin wrote:
Ydrasse wrote:oh uh... no i don’t feel ignored or anything on that front? like if i started posting more here people would interact with me and not ice me out. it’s more a matter of i need to do it here more.
Oh, well that's good at least!

I'm trying to come up with something to ask you but I'm unbelievably tired and can't sleep.

I think you have a nice eyepatch.
thank you very much, and i get it because i’m in bed supposedly trying to sleep. yours is pretty cool too!

fwiw i feel... better about my current vote than i did when i had it on maria/bulge but i’m not certain about much this game. depending on how the hectic/shelly pair respond i might change this, i’m amenable right now to voting off firebringer’s pair just because i like... idk, bad vibes? an absence of a townread?

i’m a little unsure of you and your pair in the present, dunn’s effort though is like... i’m so unused to it i’m still floundering and leaning a tiny bit town and in general while i wouldn’t feel Great about you two endgaming i feel better about you two and like, doubly so if there’s a red flip in hectic/shelly .

that’s about where i’m at right now.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”