QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

UNVOTE:

There spiffeh no longer at Lim-2.

More talk about man with no name, because you and cobra are both saying him and i don't have a read on him other than he's in my POE pool.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Will catch up later maybe
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Will catch up later maybe »

But seeing anyone else dead wouldn't bring me joy.

So {MariaR/beeboy, MWNN, Reagan-Bush} would be the place where I would like Spiffeh to do his thing.
see username
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by unwnd »

You have people like Cabd, Flavor Leaf, and Cobra Kai asserting that victory is assured and to lynch Spiffeh. These are telling for them only and nobody else on the wagon. I've pretty much been able to get next to nothing for people voting spiffeh. This is a problem. Shockingly enough Brian has been the only person who I've felt has had somewhat of a pulse.

If it seems like my posts are aligning with Nacho's, it's just coincidence :oops:
Stop
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 4395, unwnd wrote:Maria/LLD claimed pretty much innocent to each other in some form and nobody batted an eye.
No, I definitely complained about this.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3535, Flavor Leaf wrote:animaniacs, you should see their new contracts.
maybe it just aligns with my extreme leftism, but this reboot hits
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4403, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4395, unwnd wrote:Maria/LLD claimed pretty much innocent to each other in some form and nobody batted an eye.
I felt like it's best settled tomorrow, it's not that I don't care at all.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Bell »

Didn't see it.
would not have cared about it because bigger fish to fry.
Are we switching to Noraa.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 4405, Cabd wrote:I felt like it's best settled tomorrow, it's not that I don't care at all.
I'm not in any rush to deal with it, I just wanted to state I didn't like it.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Bell »

Why didn't you like it?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Well, not so much that I didn't like it, but I definitely didn't agree with it.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 4303, borkjerfkin wrote:
Votecount 2.5

[9] Spiffeh (MariaR, midwaybear, Firebringer, Cabd, Flavor Leaf, Dunnstral, Bell, Lady Lambdadelta, Gamma Emerald)
[5] noraa (Will catch up later maybe, l4pe, unwnd, Brian Skies, Battle Mage)
[1] Flavor Leaf (noraa)

[5] Not Voting (beeboy, Spiffeh, ManWithNoName, REAGAN BUSH 84, Cobra Kai)

With 20 alive, it is 11 to eliminate.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-01 21:00:00)
Just going on Spiffeh votes again

Midwaybear - He's pretty much been a willing sheep and might as well work as a double voter for the thread leader(s).
Maria - She's been vague and claimed that LLD was town; I don't remember them being called town by many people.
Firebringer - I've seen a few fleeting townreads on him, but I wouldn't consider him core
Cabd - Explanatory
Dunn - Claimed a PR and soft-defended Beeboy, who is MIA and I'm pretty sure a lot of people were suspecting.
Bell - I have nothing to say about him other than I like him and probably town
LLD - Didn't she get counter-wagoned for a minute on D1? Hello?
Gamma - That one thing he drew up looked pretty townie shallow read

So yeah I don't really feel like this wagon is made up of town all just down to kill scum, a lot of them have reasoning either unsubstantiated or are given a free vote, in the sense that again, someone like LLD clearly was an option to be wagoned but now I guess it's to be ignored because of Maria.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 4403, Brian Skies wrote:
I also care about it, do you have any fresh theories that isn't just retreading the same ground that we've seen for 50+ pages now?
Stop
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Bell »

Thanks unwnd.
I am town. GJ.

I'm not suspecting Beeboy because he's not rly in this game. He's just a blur.

Was it just a meta read of each other or somethin? (this is to Skies)
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3414, MariaR wrote:
In post 3408, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3379, MariaR wrote:Remember LLD is very likely town cause I'm alive

that's all.

Byeeeee
This is flawed on so many levels, but I don't really feel like explaining it to you.
We're not killing her today nor will you listen to me if I die so does it matter?
She's asserting here that LLD must be town because she lived Night 1.

I don't believe there's any world where Maria is a bigger threat than the combination of Syry/Ffery/Tammy. Idk that much about Syry, but Ffery is definitely a good enough player to draw early NK's and I can only think of one game off the top of my head that Tammy actually made it past N1 in a game with me.

This isn't a dig at Maria by any means. I just don't see how that slot survives past N1, especially based on their push against Noraa at the end of D1 if Noraa is scum here.
L4pe
L4pe
Goon
L4pe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by L4pe »

@unwnd i appreciate your wall, and im definitely kind of curious about the maria lld thing- ive fallen victim to a few scum "masonries" or the like, so its something i tend to keep an eye out for

with that said, i am sorry but i am *not* a competent player, my friend. ive never taken this game seriously to the degree where i would put 100% effort into it or would sacrifice time i would normally use for other things. very few times have i actually gone out of my way to attempt a carry, and those few times have left permanent strains on how much time i can put in.

so, im sorry to break it to you, but i dont think you should expect much from me. ill try as hard as i allow myself to, though

with that said

i like the maria sus. good. thats the kind of pov ive been interested in; is maria just scum who linked with lld and attempted to pocket her? are they partners?

i think its important that this is evaluated. im genuinely curious about the meaning of that claim

redit 1: i dunno man. someone remind me who claimed what check on whom

theories can begin from there i think

redit 2: now that meta is mentioned, i vaguely remember beeboy having an idle-heavy playstyle as both alignments, so im not particularly interested in reading him at the moment
-------------------

anyway

im off to bed. have a headache rivalling the pain one feels attending a u2 concert. not looking forward to waking up, but what can ya do?

laters
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4400, Cabd wrote:More talk about man with no name, because you and cobra are both saying him and i don't have a read on him other than he's in my POE pool.
I'm gonna be up until 2AM waiting for drug timer, man. Hit me up with this.

Birb, are you around?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 4411, unwnd wrote:I also care about it, do you have any fresh theories that isn't just retreading the same ground that we've seen for 50+ pages now?
I've said a lot of things about LLD this game. I don't really have anything to add than what I've said. And I do feel like I've said a lot.

It's fine if people don't agree with me. Like I said, I'm not in any rush to go there right now.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Bell »

It just seems like silly town baiting someone to respond to an out of the blue town read.

Maria's right tho.
LLD's not dying for at least one more day phase.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

I definitely still see the scumteam having at least one form of competence doing a good amount of work for them. Noraaa definitely got coached in some capacity to fakelcaim and just well, did it poorly. That isn't a jab at her but to me it's pretty obvious. Right now I've been looking at the PoEs and I don't see many people who are either seemingly here or at that level that I'd consider them the brains of the operation. This has been a concern to me, because it certainly wasn't Guillo who claims to not even be from this site/trolling who lead a lynch on prominent fire hydra.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by unwnd »

By lynch I meant NK. The headaches have been fierce today.
Stop
L4pe
L4pe
Goon
L4pe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by L4pe »

In post 4418, unwnd wrote:I definitely still see the scumteam having at least one form of competence doing a good amount of work for them. Noraaa definitely got coached in some capacity to fakelcaim and just well, did it poorly. That isn't a jab at her but to me it's pretty obvious. Right now I've been looking at the PoEs and I don't see many people who are either seemingly here or at that level that I'd consider them the brains of the operation. This has been a concern to me, because it certainly wasn't Guillo who claims to not even be from this site/trolling who lead a lynch on prominent fire hydra.
okay i reloaded one last time and im glad i did because i did not want to miss this post

and i agree
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

I understand NAR is speculation, but it plays with the idea that scum simply are just uncaring/incompetent/not paying attention

Which frankly I don't think is true
Stop
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Will catch up later maybe »

In post 4400, Cabd wrote:UNVOTE:

More talk about man with no name, because you and cobra are both saying him and i don't have a read on him other than he's in my POE pool.
Overall, he fits the image of what I expected a Cakez-busser to look like. I don't like that in between the vast majority of fluff posts the only game related posting that he really has is calling Cakez scum - there's not a lot of lead up to him deciding that Cakez is scum which looks much more like scum who decided to bus their partner than it does town developing a scum read.

His posting on page 64 is interesting to me because it's really the only time that he shows sign of life in something vaguely game-related and it's to tell midway that midway needs to commit to his votes more (an honest criticism of Midway's play that MWNN most certainly believes) - this to me shows that MWNN is capable of a genuine & passionate tone but it has been unwhelming and flat this game because he is scum and has nothing to latch onto.

Muffin also did a bit of a meta dive - it wasn't as illuminating as we were hoping (some of the meta was a bit kattywhompus/not the base we were looking for), but he's definitely demonstrated the capability to be probing and inquisitive that he straight up just hasn't shown here.
see username
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Bell »

Yeah, Noraa has strengths and weaknesses. She's pretty good about knowing her own position and likely felt she had to do something and someone probably tried to help her out. Too late tho!
The problem is that her role just sounds pretty anti-town on its face to me, but I also very much trust Dunstrall's idea of balance over mine because I suck. A lot. At role spec.
I did actually think dun might have been trying to shore her up and was the one that suggested it in the first place. Not really much point going over Noraa though, she's dead, she knows it too.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 4422, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 4400, Cabd wrote:UNVOTE:

Overall, he fits the image of what I expected a Cakez-busser to look like. I don't like that in between the vast majority of fluff posts the only game related posting that he really has is calling Cakez scum - there's not a lot of lead up to him deciding that Cakez is scum which looks much more like scum who decided to bus their partner than it does town developing a scum read.

His posting on page 64 is interesting to me because it's really the only time that he shows sign of life in something vaguely game-related and it's to tell midway that midway needs to commit to his votes more (an honest criticism of Midway's play that MWNN most certainly believes) - this to me shows that MWNN is capable of a genuine & passionate tone but it has been unwhelming and flat this game because he is scum and has nothing to latch onto.

Muffin also did a bit of a meta dive - it wasn't as illuminating as we were hoping (some of the meta was a bit kattywhompus/not the base we were looking for), but he's definitely demonstrated the capability to be probing and inquisitive that he straight up just hasn't shown here.
You never do this. What happened.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”