Micro 983 | The Council: Student Council Edition! | The End!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I remember you making to tsow comment before PH came in
But you didn’t cling to that take so it’s not suspicious at all probably.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Purple was in the game when I posted
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1343, Uncrowned wrote:Kookie is highly tonal, but also some stuff I can't directly reference. However, I'm aware of Noraa's tendency to hard push on stuff they believe in and that seems like it's being directly replicated here. While I'll admit I'm not particularly a fan of how they've tackled my slot specifically, I can see town motivation. 684 also details some of my feelings towards them.

I skimmed over Purple vs. Noora again and this is where I picked up a lot of the tonal and pushing stuff which I believe is town!noraa indicative. Idk. I'm trying to be engaged here but I think I'm still harbouring some like... stupid demotivation because of how I may wrongly or rightly be perceiving how I'm being treated as a slot in this game lmao. Think I just need to stop being a little bitch. I think in this game I'll do better wiht more real-time interactions
This post reads really genuine tbh
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Kanna »

Marigold Daily 1.9
With 9 students present, it takes 5 to form a majority. Day one ends in (expired on 2020-11-27 01:23:05).

Council Vote

• Flea The Magician [3]:
    MURDERCAT, Gamma Emerald, Infinity 324
  • MURDERCAT [3]:
    MURDERCAT, Infinity 324, Gamma Emerald
  • Infinity 324 [3]:
    Infinity 324, Gamma Emerald, MURDERCAT
  • tracy flick [2]:
    tracy flick, MURDERCAT
  • kookiemonster [1]:
    kookiemonster
  • Uncrowned [0]:

• Purple Heart [3]:
    Infinity 324, Gamma Emerald, MURDERCAT
  • Gamma Emerald [3]:
    Gamma Emerald, Infinity 324, MURDERCAT
    [HAMMER]

• OutWorldER [3]:
    MURDERCAT, Uncrowned, Purple Heart

Expel Vote

• OutWorldER [2]:
    Gamma Emerald, Infinity 324
  • Purple Heart [1]:
    Flea the Magician
  • Uncrowned [1]:
    kookiemonster
  • Flea the Magician [1]:
    OutWorldER
  • Not Voting [4]:
    tracy flick, MURDERCAT, Uncrowned, Purple Heart

Student Talk

• The Council has been formed!
  • A professor creates a
    Joint Mod ISO
    for the class.
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Kanna »

Announcement
The Council has been formed!

Council Decision

• Gamma Emerald
    MURDERCAT
    , and
    Infinity 324
    are the newest members of The Council!
  • They receive shiny badges and cannot be expelled today.
Last edited by Kanna on Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I like OutWorldER on a mainly tonal basis but I do have to admit he's starting to look worse given the lack of effort to solve, whether that be from a townhunting or scumhunting perspective.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1314, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 1307, Infinity 324 wrote:t also feels like ali’s reads leave em open to pushing whoever e wants later,
my reads aren't as open as you think they are
I can't even turn you gamma into viable pushes
murder isn't viable
noraa i mean maybe but given my reads its not something i would want to do
uncrowned i could but then my progression on the slot because weird
tracy i'm currently defending and that only leaves flea and OutWorldER and I currently think Flea could be town
Wow this has an amazingly icky feeling to it :/
In post 1340, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1177, Purple Heart wrote:
In post 1171, Flea The Magician wrote:Tell me, in your words.....
Why do you want to be on the council? ^_^
- I want a neighborhood with sane people so I can talk about the game as well as have those people keep me in check if I am ever unreasonable because I can get that way and I can deathtunnel people into the ground like how I did with noraa if no one tries to stop me and tell me that I could be wrong.
- I want to be able to offer my opinion on how to use the abilities
- I feel safer being on the council due to the fact that if scum try to shoot me, their kill might fail.
In post 1178, Flea The Magician wrote:None of those require you to be on the council. Try again please :)
First point ABSOLUTELY does! Are you serious?
Yes, I am absolutely serious. :) The council are not confirmed town and if we're unlucky can still be influenced by scum. Purple Hearts entire drive to get on the council absolutely honks of manipulation and AtE. Having a "sane neighbourhood" for this reason allows yourself to be more open to scum manipulation due to bias. Likewise, its an easy way for scum to push manipulations out, create wifom/confirmation bias and "confirmed" townies.
In post 1341, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well. There’s the hydra PT. But maybe one isn’t enough.
This wasn't even part of my considerations due to slot not head play. If we do consider that, then there is an ALIGNMENT CONFIRMED PERSON they can talk to in private to discuss things. This person is obviously trusted OUTSIDE OF THE GAME to be able to keep them in check.

But I'm not considering this in my reads. :P
In post 1344, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1234, Purple Heart wrote:Just as you believe you have a sufficient amount of information to interpret my slot as scum, another player may have a sufficient amount of information to interpret my slot as town.

Its all wine.
I hate this fatalistic approach to wine
Tbh I think the best way to handle wine is to cut the cask, that is, to settle in on a conclusion that you feel good about rather than fretting endlessly.
Or, you disregard it. Purples attempts to try and force me to consider wifom stinks a bit to me given the huge overreaction and dismissal of it.
In post 1345, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1253, Purple Heart wrote:To me it looks like Flea doesn't really seem interested in being right.
In post 1254, Purple Heart wrote:Like, Infinity I feel like I'm having a hard time believing that Flea is saying I'm flailing in good faith
In post 1255, Purple Heart wrote:I also feel like if Flea was able to say my slot was lockscum and had everything figured out, they would be able to justify how Taly's posts are scummy but they don't seem interested in doing that.
I think I agree with this
The thing is my push on the slot was based on OMGUS, WIFOM and overreactions and something that seemed off to me which was mechanics based. I don't need to prove anything and the information is there for all to see. If I am wrong, I want an outside source to tell me I'm wrong. The mechanical base of my push was sound, and WIFOM has been used to deflect this.

There was flailing as evidenced by the sheer amount of AtE, OMGUS and overreaction to my push. It's all there for people to see. ^_^

Taly's posts seem legit, however, I'm considering the slot, not the heads. Even if I do consider the heads, Taly is asking a lot of questions, stirring discussion and generating reads. Scum can do this too. The sheer volume of posts and content from one head is enough to override the efforts of the other imo.

WHOO I got my council <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:06 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1356, Flea The Magician wrote:Yes, I am absolutely serious.
I think I need a lie down after this bit... :(
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:11 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

VOTE: Outworld

E-2
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 1356, Flea The Magician wrote:Having a "sane neighbourhood" for this reason allows yourself to be more open to scum manipulation due to bias.
i literally just want a hood with players that I respect and I feel like are strong with working with each other :/
Hydra of Taly and Alisae
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Purple Heart »

VOTE: OutWorldER
I feel like this slot just has to be scum and if it is like idunno what’s going on.
Hydra of Taly and Alisae
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 1234, Purple Heart wrote:Just as you believe you have a sufficient amount of information to interpret my slot as scum, another player may have a sufficient amount of information to interpret my slot as town.

Its all wine.
Tbh I think the best way to handle wine is to cut the cask, that is, to settle in on a conclusion that you feel good about rather than fretting endlessly.
I feel like that’s what I am trying to encourage
Hydra of Taly and Alisae
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:33 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Taly thinks outworld is scum too?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 1360, Purple Heart wrote:VOTE: OutWorldER
I feel like this slot just has to be scum and if it is like idunno what’s going on.
is not*
Hydra of Taly and Alisae
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 1362, MURDERCAT wrote:Taly thinks outworld is scum too?
its like, the one scumread we both agree on
Hydra of Taly and Alisae
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 1361, Purple Heart wrote:

Its all wine.
I feel like that’s what I am trying to encourage
like gamma, I feel like the point I am trying to get across is that everything is wine and its up to the player to come to the conclusion they feel like is most likely
Hydra of Taly and Alisae
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Purple Heart »

Infinity

My biggest pull on this slot is that they deflated the
Noraa/PH
1v1 at a time where nobody else introduced this idea and went even further to inquiry about this take to people they scumread and townread. and . Any emotion edged into these posts are sincere because the tone of the thread itself was on a higher note, and I think that's a typical reaction for anyone.

They also literally did not have to take me up on my offer in questioning me or even responding to my posts toward them because this slot replaced in with a reasonably articulated level of suspicion. I don't see how scum progresses like this because I find it doubtful that this setup - one that encourages townhunting - would evaluate a slot on their personal merits rather than construct and emphasize a narrative that asserted a potential mislim.

emphasizes a town-POV toward a 1v1 because
Infinity
was gestured in
Kookie's
council of , but this wasn't returned. Sure, this could just be a point against S/S because they did not need to distance since nobody openly suspects them as scum together, but
Infinity
goes with his own reads which is easier to tie to town rather than scum in motive.

I'm not digressing much with the paranoia because what I say would do the opposite of resolving
Infinity's
thoughts. When I'm unsure of whether I'm being buddied, I tend to ask questions about all the townreads proposed to me and I don't want any further input than what I ask. I also think it's exploitative to try and influence his thoughts much further on the reads he is trying to resolve at the moment.

Bottom line, my initial post on
Infinity
related to a conversation he had with
Murdercat
where I felt neither were scum together, and this has been the basis behind the grasp I've had on the slot.

Gamma

This is slightly a soulread. I don't want to go too much in depth with this right now. I really enjoyed their conversation with
Alisae
and they're one of the players outlining thoughts that aren't as voiced in as much volume as others in this game.
Gamma
is someone I have even more game experience with than
Alisae (if you remove the mindmelding that comes with being a hydra)
and I get the impression that they're solving. I'd like to see them in a hood.

Flea

On a non-game level, I appreciate your sentiment
Flea
and I reciprocate it. :) But what I would like for people to do is evaluate my posts instead of labeling this slot as lockscum due to 1/2 of the heads. I get the impression that people are dismissing my input in favor of asserting an easier read on
Alisae
but we're both the same alignment. It feels easier and noncommittal to criticize only half of the mindset of this slot even though one head has a higher volume of posts that have garnered valid criticism. I support
Alisae's
self-assessment because I have been familiar with their progression and mentality on this site for years, and while their approach may be soundly assessed as manipulative or agenda-based, I haven't concluded their approach themselves as a concrete alignment. But the previous statement merely clouds other people's judgment on the slot, so I want people to take an active approach to this head rather than speak around this head for a stronger solve and idea on my POV.

OWER
, I read your , can you point out the specific of my case that is weak? How do you interpret
Flea
and
Alisae's
interactions the past few pages?

As for the
Murdercat
council, it is of course not my top decision but my progression on them has not changed since my previous post, so I can compromise.

~Taly

p-edit

To clarify,
OWER
is mostly PoE but I am not fond of their content as opposed to other slots that I'm either shelving or townreading.
Hydra of Taly and Alisae
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:23 am

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 1353, Kanna wrote:Flea The Magician [3]: MURDERCAT, Gamma Emerald, Infinity 324
MURDERCAT [3]: MURDERCAT, Infinity 324, Gamma Emerald
Infinity 324 [3]: Infinity 324, Gamma Emerald, MURDERCAT
tracy flick [2]: tracy flick, MURDERCAT
kookiemonster [1]: kookiemonster
Uncrowned [0]:
Purple Heart [3]: Infinity 324, Gamma Emerald, MURDERCAT
Gamma Emerald [3]: Gamma Emerald, Infinity 324, MURDERCAT [HAMMER]
OutWorldER [3]: MURDERCAT, Uncrowned, Purple Heart
Current
Taly
of the votes. ;)
Current Council

(7) MURDERCAT

(5) Infinity 324

(5) Gamma Emerald

Purple Heart, Uncrowned, Tracy, and Kookie
all tie for 1 vote a piece. I think we have generally a strong consensus unless there are any major disagreements.

Uncrowned
, what has you thinking your slot is not treated fairly?

Tracy
, can you explain the chart + point system you made a few pages ago? I still haven't quite understood it.

~Taly
Hydra of Taly and Alisae
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 1354, Kanna wrote:
Announcement
The Council has been formed!

Council Decision

• Gamma Emerald, MURDERCAT, and Infinity 324 are the newest members of The Council!
  • They receive shiny badges and cannot be expelled today.
oh wait :facepalm:

Questions still stand.

~taly
Hydra of Taly and Alisae
kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:57 am

Post by kookiemonster »

In post 1343, Uncrowned wrote:Kookie is highly tonal, but also some stuff I can't directly reference. However, I'm aware of Noraa's tendency to hard push on stuff they believe in and that seems like it's being directly replicated here. While I'll admit I'm not particularly a fan of how they've tackled my slot specifically, I can see town motivation. 684 also details some of my feelings towards them.

I skimmed over Purple vs. Noora again and this is where I picked up a lot of the tonal and pushing stuff which I believe is town!noraa indicative. Idk. I'm trying to be engaged here but I think I'm still harbouring some like... stupid demotivation because of how I may wrongly or rightly be perceiving how I'm being treated as a slot in this game lmao. Think I just need to stop being a little bitch. I think in this game I'll do better wiht more real-time interactions
I suggest you never bring this up in front of me again. ty.
RM + Jungkook

"Fast and loose with this game
We float like a butterfly" - Mon
kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:58 am

Post by kookiemonster »

In post 1355, Uncrowned wrote:I like OutWorldER on a mainly tonal basis but I do have to admit he's starting to look worse given the lack of effort to solve, whether that be from a townhunting or scumhunting perspective.
do you know how bad this post looks when majority is shifting towards day 4 IC?

-nornor
RM + Jungkook

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:59 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1369, kookiemonster wrote:I suggest you never bring this up in front of me again. ty.
What's with the aggressiveness this game Noraa
GTKAMURDERCAT

kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:00 am

Post by kookiemonster »

If day 4 IC flips town, I'm tunneling Uncrown tomorrow.

Also I'm starting to think Infinity's paranoia is scummy.

Perhaps it's just Uncrown/Infinity if day 4 IC flips town.

If scum, I dunno that'll be kinda hard.

-nornor
RM + Jungkook

kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:00 am

Post by kookiemonster »

In post 1371, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1369, kookiemonster wrote:I suggest you never bring this up in front of me again. ty.
What's with the aggressiveness this game Noraa
Im very fucking mad about that game. VERY FUCKING MAD.

I literally had to take a few deep breaths while reading that stupid post.
RM + Jungkook

Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Purple Heart »

noraa do you still townread me and if so why?
Hydra of Taly and Alisae

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”