Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 936, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 931, Flea The Magician wrote:leave hoppy alone
if you could look at and explain it in the context of the skitter/hopkirk interactions surrounding it to me i think that would be productive.

to me it feels like, if i think of each of their statements to eachother in that time period as certain colors, and then close my eyes and try to put them in the right order it comes out differently from how it is

or if it was like tennis it feels like is hopkirk attempting to serve while skitter has the ball
Taking the post at face value, it seems like they genuinely want to discuss things similar to how we are now and are making a plan for it, if anything it feels like a town move so they're able to talk a little more smoothly instead of wall posting each other.

Reading the following posts I can understand why you've reached the conclusion you have. As someone with a brain that goes A>G>Z>T>C instead of A>B>C though it makes sense to me in that skitter is getting out what she's thinking at the time. It could be that she's not realised hopkirks offer of realtime posting until after making those posts for many reasons and this feels like quite a strech to push.
In post 938, Isis wrote:If Flea is a diva can we book them to perform at the wedding? I'm ok with them having multiple roles.
Uhhh... I wouldn't say no, but I honestly can't recommend my services for performing songs :P
In post 939, Ydrasse wrote:(squeaky toy noise)
(。♥‿♥。)
In post 942, Isis wrote:I feel like if I had to explain why I townread Flea I would be profoundly embarrassed yet feel I had not right to be embarrassed, like a parent who is asked about their favorite piece of art in all the world, and has to pull a sheet of paper covered in glitter, stickers, and fingerpaint off the front of the fridge because anything else would be dishonest
I freaking love this :D I'm saving this :3
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 948, Isis wrote:Pooky you have told me you would go skydiving with me without a parachute; that doesn't actually make me want to go skydiving with you
well you can use a parachute if you want but I know how to fly so I don't need one
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:02 pm

In post 950, Flea The Magician wrote:I freaking love this I'm saving this :3
I feel intense jealousy because I've played with Isis like so much longer but I've never seen her say anything half as nice to me.

Also you are awesome :D
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:03 pm

In post 949, Ydrasse wrote:what makes gypyx scummy?
his last post is:

"Ok i'm here catchup time"

and that was a day ago?

I feel like we might need to send out a search party soon.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Isis »

Jessie is your overall position on skitter null atm?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:07 pm

Isis you are definitely a goodie goodie right?

I ordered a dozen dragons from Costco and if you are bad we will have problems later.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 953, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
his last post is:

and that was a day ago?

that's it? :<

i like, lowkey i think that this playerlist for the most part uh, there's a lot of vibing/familiarity which probably makes it kinda hard for people who don't vibe as Hard have trouble getting into it.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Isis »

I looked through matrix decipher to try to find a counterexample of me saying a nice thing about Pooky but I didn't find anything
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Isis »

Pooky I wanted to slay any such dragons as were menacing or kidnapping Morning Tweet not kill extra dragons for sport!
"Well, I..."
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 929, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 927, Flea The Magician wrote:Given Noraa isn't in the game, it's kinda obvious that GLoria was joking about being the hammer.
i think perhaps obvious to you and obvious to me are not the same thing.
In post 927, Flea The Magician wrote:Any thoughts on why that would be?
because thegoldenparadox does not want to engage with me, i assume. same reason they disengaged from me earlier.
In post 928, Flea The Magician wrote:Given you've not placed your vote back, I assume you're not that confident in your read on TGP currently, who else would you consider in the pool for today?
i don't see the benefit of anyone being at e-1. currently i am most suspicious of thegoldenparadox, gloria cleary, and hopkirk. but it's not like a static thing. why would i be confident now when even the person i think is the most likely to be mafia would still almost always be under 50%?
Explain this? Why am I suspicious at all? This is kind of weirding me out a bit because what have I even done here to warrant your suspicions?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i'm having a bad mental health day. i will try to be here later tonight but we will see
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 944, Flea The Magician wrote:*blinks in dumbass* ... huh?
In post 418, Isis wrote:Gypyx and Pooky are racing eachother for cognitive load reads lol
In post 944, Flea The Magician wrote:You're a well respected player for your scum game it seems so you're a good candidate to discuss this with.
i don't believe this to be true outside of isis. like for things like that if i were ever to try to apply them i would do the research to see if it was factual first.
In post 944, Flea The Magician wrote:Not at all, your read on gypx may be useful later, but considering it now would be to grasp at straws and trying to speedrun a dot to dot.
but my read is basically this:
In post 851, team rocket queen wrote:if all of town is vanilla and has no information, why would someone actively hunting for people with information not be more likely to be towny?
it seems relevant now to me. like why is that grasping at straws and trying to speedrun a dot to dot? like it seemed gypyx was hunting for information in a game where town was confirmed to have no information. thus +town to me.
In post 950, Flea The Magician wrote:Taking the post at face value, it seems like they genuinely want to discuss things similar to how we are now and are making a plan for it, if anything it feels like a town move so they're able to talk a little more smoothly instead of wall posting each other.

Reading the following posts I can understand why you've reached the conclusion you have. As someone with a brain that goes A>G>Z>T>C instead of A>B>C though it makes sense to me in that skitter is getting out what she's thinking at the time. It could be that she's not realised hopkirks offer of realtime posting until after making those posts for many reasons and this feels like quite a strech to push.
hm.

hopkirk says nulltowning gloria/skitter and that the nulltowns to him are often mafia (ball goes from hopkirk to skitter)
skitter responds to lots of stuff including hopkirk. (ball back to hopkirk)
skitter says she wants to talk to hopkirk about this before she gives a read on him
hopkirk responds to skitter (ball back to skitter)
skitter is responding to other posts
hopkirk says i'll be around in twenty minutes to discuss in real time anything you want to (but like, why is hopkirk making this post? he's already responded to skitter? and skitter hasn't yet responded to him? and once skitter has responded to him he can just discuss the things in real time?)
skitter responds to hopkirk, also says i won't be around

like the focus on the real time nature of it and it occurring out of time seems off to me
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:17 pm

In post 960, skitter30 wrote:i'm having a bad mental health day. i will try to be here later tonight but we will see
wishing you well, do not worry if unable
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:17 pm

In post 953, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
his last post is:

and that was a day ago?

does uh, mafia seem likely to do this to you?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

if you could look at and explain it in the context of the skitter/hopkirk interactions surrounding it to me i think that would be productive.

to me it feels like, if i think of each of their statements to eachother in that time period as certain colors, and then close my eyes and try to put them in the right order it comes out differently from how it is

or if it was like tennis it feels like is hopkirk attempting to serve while skitter has the ball
Now you’re sus on Skitter? What happened to me being in your PoE?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:18 pm

In post 954, Isis wrote:Jessie is your overall position on skitter null atm?
+town, +partner with hopkirk
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:19 pm

In post 959, Gloria Cleary wrote:Explain this? Why am I suspicious at all? This is kind of weirding me out a bit because what have I even done here to warrant your suspicions?
same reason as much earlier in the game
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:20 pm

In post 964, Gloria Cleary wrote:Now you’re sus on Skitter? What happened to me being in your PoE?
no i am suspicious of hopkirk, and one of the reasons i can think of for why that post feels so off to me is that it was a coordinated thing
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 938, Isis wrote:If Flea is a diva can we book them to perform at the wedding? I'm ok with them having multiple roles.
They can officiate the ceremony. I think Flea was probably overwhelmed in Death Curse as they’re clearly having no problem super obvtowning here.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 940, Infinity 324 wrote:

I think was like, “I know you wanted to engage with me, I have to go now here’s when I can do it in real time”. I think hopkirk saw skitter posting and didn’t want her to be confused when he left for a bit.
@jessie
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 941, Ydrasse wrote:flea feels pure of heart with their interrogation
In post 942, Isis wrote:I feel like if I had to explain why I townread Flea I would be profoundly embarrassed yet feel I had not right to be embarrassed, like a parent who is asked about their favorite piece of art in all the world, and has to pull a sheet of paper covered in glitter, stickers, and fingerpaint off the front of the fridge because anything else would be dishonest
+1

Yep
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:23 pm

In post 969, Infinity 324 wrote:@jessie
hm. so like a preemptive don't be suspicious of me leaving if you are about to respond to me, i will be back shortly?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 960, skitter30 wrote:i'm having a bad mental health day. i will try to be here later tonight but we will see
Feel better Skitter.
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 971, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 969, Infinity 324 wrote:@jessie
hm. so like a preemptive don't be suspicious of me leaving if you are about to respond to me, i will be back shortly?
Yeah, when I’m posting at the same time as someone else I’ll expect to be able to interact with them in real time and I’ll be (not necessarily suspicious, but) confused when they leave. Hopkirk probably expected skitter to respond so he explained why he wouldn’t be able to respond back right away.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 966, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 959, Gloria Cleary wrote:Explain this? Why am I suspicious at all? This is kind of weirding me out a bit because what have I even done here to warrant your suspicions?
same reason as much earlier in the game
Yes but I already explained that I made mental notes to ask you later and you said that wasn’t suspicious, so that makes absolutely no sense to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”