Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5450 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Glitch »

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=84727
JacksonVirgo Notes PT has been released.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #5451 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Koba if you ever play a game with IC!me. Make sure to deathtunnel me after I reveal, thank
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5452 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i feel like FL took care of one half of the playerlist while I did the other half :lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5453 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Great modding, Glitch. I like what you said about visually appealing, I think that's super important for the overall feel of the game as well.

You should try designing your own setup, I'd like to see what you do with it.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5454 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I consent to releasing my notes PT
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5455 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5449, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5444, Flavor Leaf wrote:Your biggest mistake was saying "FL Scum Never kills me here" which I made you take that statement to the grave with you which indirectly counters you.
This was a wifom statement I was hoping VP would pick up on if I died, especially after you semi-retracted off me.
dont wifom in lylo. just say it striaght lol

big town mistake is not putting their true thoughts on the table when it really matters.
retired
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #5456 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 5455, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5449, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5444, Flavor Leaf wrote:Your biggest mistake was saying "FL Scum Never kills me here" which I made you take that statement to the grave with you which indirectly counters you.
This was a wifom statement I was hoping VP would pick up on if I died, especially after you semi-retracted off me.
dont wifom in lylo. just say it striaght lol

big town mistake is not putting their true thoughts on the table when it really matters.
No, as me saying it is also wifom.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5457 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk lol i think u had big potential to expose me JV just like trick me into trusting you and trap me into logical blunders. making it so I don't have to play 3D around scumreads makes it easy for me to not mess up too much :D

i think u played well fwiw
retired
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #5458 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 5378, VP Baltar wrote:Still was a fun game regardless. Thanks for playing everyone.

pedit @ FL- I mean maybe, that's not really how I perceived it. The reason I got involved in that is because infinity and taylor were 'locktown' reading each other for BS reasons and then trying to gang up on me with bad reasoning. It stank of scum duping someone who they play with a lot.

I think a hard thing with coming back is I am at zero experience with most people I play with. So it's hard to know people's personalities and what their weak/strong points are.
Yeah sometimes I just get soulreads on people, it’s hard to trust them because it’s mostly gut but they haven’t been wrong yet so I just trust them. I’d caught taylor as scum twice recently so that strengthened my read too. I knew there was a strong scum player manipulating me I just couldn’t tell who it was.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5459 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 5426, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5421, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 5412, DkKoba wrote:That reminds me.
The mark thing was hardly a cop guilty. It was a direct cc. scum!Mark could just have decided to trade 1 for 1 when seeing the boardstate being against them. I did slip though in my message to DGB and the revealed role of mark so theres that.

:lol:
I think it’s always optimal to lim mark there. I don’t think scum!mark is in a bad enough situation on to make that play. If he was in a really bad situation, he’d probably get liked first anyway. 1v1ing someone is never a play scum want to make except in ELo
I heavily disagree. Mostly on the "except in ELo" part.

ELo-1 is perfectly acceptable. You put your team in a position where town cannot mess up and that lets them instant win the game potentially.
If you’re in a bad situation you’ll just get limmed anyway. If you’re in a good spot there’s no reason to sacrifice yourself. Idk.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5460 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5458, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 5378, VP Baltar wrote:Still was a fun game regardless. Thanks for playing everyone.

pedit @ FL- I mean maybe, that's not really how I perceived it. The reason I got involved in that is because infinity and taylor were 'locktown' reading each other for BS reasons and then trying to gang up on me with bad reasoning. It stank of scum duping someone who they play with a lot.

I think a hard thing with coming back is I am at zero experience with most people I play with. So it's hard to know people's personalities and what their weak/strong points are.
Yeah sometimes I just get soulreads on people, it’s hard to trust them because it’s mostly gut but they haven’t been wrong yet so I just trust them. I’d caught taylor as scum twice recently so that strengthened my read too. I knew there was a strong scum player manipulating me I just couldn’t tell who it was.
As Gamma Emerald once said, "If Scum FL sets out to make you town read them, you'll town read them, you just don't know it yet."
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5461 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 5442, DkKoba wrote:infinity wrt to the reads list thing, I genuinely was forgetting to/was busy, but you were right that I would forget reads as scum. This game was a bit easier because the boardstate was pretty obvious for me. If you look closely though you may notice that I at some point traded the way I was reading JV with votato.

that was a genuine scumslip from me :lol:
Lol yeah. That makes me feel a bit better but I still hate that I dropped that push. Twice even.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5462 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Infinity - You died because of your potential targeting A50, who made all the Night Kills.

Also, you stated you town read me, and you stated you'd target DGB, so that made DGB look bad in all their interactions with you, alongside you dying made sense to die over me.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5463 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5461, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 5442, DkKoba wrote:infinity wrt to the reads list thing, I genuinely was forgetting to/was busy, but you were right that I would forget reads as scum. This game was a bit easier because the boardstate was pretty obvious for me. If you look closely though you may notice that I at some point traded the way I was reading JV with votato.

that was a genuine scumslip from me :lol:
Lol yeah. That makes me feel a bit better but I still hate that I dropped that push. Twice even.
the push genuinely frustrated me bc i wasnt even lying :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5464 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FL how much do you put stock into mimicing your own towngame?
retired
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5465 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 5463, DkKoba wrote:the push genuinely frustrated me bc i wasnt even lying
Yeah for sure. It’s always tough to respond in those situations as scum.

Flavor you are going to get a kick out of the dead thread.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5466 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

with ur push on andres I felt like as town I would have called u out (assuming you claimed FN on someone else)

(i obviously IGNORED it bc I dont want to bring u unnecessary heat)
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5467 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5464, DkKoba wrote:FL how much do you put stock into mimicing your own towngame?
Oh, I can mimic my town game 100% if I wanted to.

If I did, though, I'd get killed. Town me is scummy af.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5468 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5465, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 5463, DkKoba wrote:the push genuinely frustrated me bc i wasnt even lying

like the thing about d1? you're nearly never catching scum!koba genuinely. d1 is so easy to mimic my towngame unless you find the genuine places where I purposefully avoid acting (like "why didn't you push on that koba") looking at where i'm NOT pushing is the way to catch out players like me who are expertly mimicing how they play as town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5469 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5467, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5464, DkKoba wrote:FL how much do you put stock into mimicing your own towngame?

Its the fun of almost getting limmed and convincing town you're actually just looking scummy tho!
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5470 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So I am a trained actor, I did a lot of nicely paid theatre for a while, but I really wanna work in film (worked on some big time stuff for crew work or background), and I've been writing since I was like 5, so the fact that I have legitimate performance training, social charisma to lead, and excel at writing, honestly, scum me can mimic anything I want. That's why I make so many plays.

Sometimes I'm lazy, though, town me doesn't perform.

Scum Me gets to.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5471 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5469, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5467, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Its the fun of almost getting limmed and convincing town you're actually just looking scummy tho!
Well, like I said, I almost got caught out for being too consistent, so I have to purposefully make it look like I'm not consistent. That's why the whole Friendly Neighbor debacle didn't phase me like at all.

I knew I'd be able to target Jackson like that safely, and the Odd-Night claim set me up for that Day 5 safety net.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5472 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 5468, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5465, Infinity 324 wrote:

like the thing about d1? you're nearly never catching scum!koba genuinely. d1 is so easy to mimic my towngame unless you find the genuine places where I purposefully avoid acting (like "why didn't you push on that koba") looking at where i'm NOT pushing is the way to catch out players like me who are expertly mimicing how they play as town.
Oh I thought we were talking about d2 when I pushed you about the readslist thing. Only reason I thought you were scum d1 is because you were towny at the beginning and got less towny as the day went on. Could’ve been work or whatever but I see that from scum pretty often.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5473 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

haha I guess it might help that as town my meta includes things like faking things to get townreads :lol: sprinkle in a few things that are NAI that ppl try to push as scum and it makes the meta hard to distinguish.

and I see!
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5474 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like the scum guide in my sig pretty much explains everything I do as scum on a basic level to make sure I have gamestate control.

I also need players to scum read me. Town Me has an issue of getting Night killed early if I'm not trolling it up (i troll on town for this reason, i had a phase where I was the N1 kill like every game)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”