Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

My partner wanted cuddles and I kinda fell asleep ^_^;

Back at it then :D

Spoiler: For Jessie, With love from Flea
In post 961, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 944, Flea The Magician wrote:You're a well respected player for your scum game it seems so you're a good candidate to discuss this with.
i don't believe this to be true outside of isis. like for things like that if i were ever to try to apply them i would do the research to see if it was factual first.
Isis is also a massively respected player from what I can see and there was no counter to the claim she made or the strength she made it. While there was jokey tones about it in places to me it seemed quite serious too.
In post 944, Flea The Magician wrote:Not at all, your read on gypx may be useful later, but considering it now would be to grasp at straws and trying to speedrun a dot to dot.
but my read is basically this:
In post 851, team rocket queen wrote:if all of town is vanilla and has no information, why would someone actively hunting for people with information not be more likely to be towny?
it seems relevant now to me. like why is that grasping at straws and trying to speedrun a dot to dot? like it seemed gypyx was hunting for information in a game where town was confirmed to have no information. thus +town to me.
For my process it would be attempting to link people and slots together before I've attained a solid position on them. Once I've read over gypyx [as a slot I plan to review my read on regardless] then I can look at connecting you two if its relevant. Doing so now - at least for me - would be potentially creating links which aren't there and may bias my future read. Your read
and reasoning is noted, however
In post 950, Flea The Magician wrote:Taking the post at face value, it seems like they genuinely want to discuss things similar to how we are now and are making a plan for it, if anything it feels like a town move so they're able to talk a little more smoothly instead of wall posting each other.

Reading the following posts I can understand why you've reached the conclusion you have. As someone with a brain that goes A>G>Z>T>C instead of A>B>C though it makes sense to me in that skitter is getting out what she's thinking at the time. It could be that she's not realised hopkirks offer of realtime posting until after making those posts for many reasons and this feels like quite a strech to push.
hm.

hopkirk says nulltowning gloria/skitter and that the nulltowns to him are often mafia (ball goes from hopkirk to skitter)
skitter responds to lots of stuff including hopkirk. (ball back to hopkirk)
skitter says she wants to talk to hopkirk about this before she gives a read on him
hopkirk responds to skitter (ball back to skitter)
skitter is responding to other posts
hopkirk says i'll be around in twenty minutes to discuss in real time anything you want to (but like, why is hopkirk making this post? he's already responded to skitter? and skitter hasn't yet responded to him? and once skitter has responded to him he can just discuss the things in real time?)
skitter responds to hopkirk, also says i won't be around

like the focus on the real time nature of it and it occurring out of time seems off to me
Reading back from 565ish, I can understand why hoppy is wanting to engage in realtime. There seems to be a few crossed wires forming and hoppy appears to be under the impression that skitter has a hard scumread on him. Sometimes these things are easier to work out in real time, such as we've done last night before I passed out.

Spoiler: Gloria-Death Curse
In post 968, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 938, Isis wrote:If Flea is a diva can we book them to perform at the wedding? I'm ok with them having multiple roles.
They can officiate the ceremony. I think Flea was probably overwhelmed in Death Curse as they’re clearly having no problem super obvtowning here.
Second game on site, mediciation changes, pain problems, high speed posting... yeah I was well out of my league there. I should've replaced out in fairness but given so many others had I felt few people would've been willing and decided to see it out. Plus with it being my second game I didn't wanna seem flakey.

Spoiler: Tweety bird <3
In post 991, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 927, Flea The Magician wrote:Save me the ISO dive, your vote on TGP is wearing a birthday suit - yet TGP hasn't commented on it. happy to give Dunn a good shove for a vote that's at least wearing a fig leaf in comparison. Any thoughts on why that would be?
hahahahaha

Flea, what's your experience at playing mafia?
Online, see my wiki page :) I've some IRL experience with LARPers and amdram which is an ENTIRELY different experience - mostly because people literally create a new character for each iteration. I have moderated some of these games too :)

Spoiler: The Golden Zero effort.... wut o.o
In post 1027, TheGoldenParadox wrote:okay i've accepted i'm going to be limmed and i ask that y'all give me a chance to look at my reads before hammering me

here is what you should take from my townflip

gypyx is always town here
dunn is probably scum
i'll work on providing a few more reads but i'm ridiculously confident in town gypyx and somewhat confident in scum dunn and i ask that in the second part of d1 upon my flip you get dunn)
In post 1029, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i've towncased gypyx pretty well imho

my scumcase on dunn is admittedly less evidence based but there is a strong opening post/gutread on that slot and i ask you take it into consideration
I genuinely feel you're ignoring me at this point. There's no effort for rebuttal, no answering of questions, just lying down and accepting the end o.O I've asked for some reads off you and to elaborate on a couple things and it's like I'm invisible
˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1032, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1005, Gloria Cleary wrote: I have seen scum towncase their buddies so if TGP were to flip scum, I wouldn’t necessarily rule out Gypx as a buddy. It would be much easier for me if Dunn were to obvtown but he still definitely looks better here than TGP. In general a trustworthy towntell is having lots of townreads eventhough I’ve seen people get suspicious of that, because it’s not smart for scum to do that because then they have to walk them back and TGP has pushed on way more slots in this game than he has townreads on. I think he only mentioned Gypyx and me iirc?
I see, but have you seen scum towncase a buddy as their main contribution to the thread by far? 12ish posts, half of which are devoted to Gypx, or something around there and it tends to be the longest of their posts. Scum can easily defend scum dont get me wrong, i suppose it's the ratio of defending gypx to the rest of their content

im not decided on Golden yet so i suppose this is a bit premature ror me to think about anyway.
Yes I definitely have but their most recent post is making me question all of this so I will wait until I hear more from TGP because their last post sounds odd for scum to make.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1035, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:What if we are in the world with a scum flagbearer and that's what the delay in the pre-game was rather than just Hectic stalling because Death Curse hadn't finished yet?

What if the flagbearer was actually a lamp-bearer?

What if inside the lamp was a Genie who had magical powers such as the ability to nightkill?

What if Dunnstral is holding the lamp and TGP's silly charade is to keep his friend Dunnstral safe?

Tweetie do you see where I'm going with this? ~.~ ~.~
Oh I hadn’t actually considered that. Hmmm . . .
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1041, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: MT not really a fan of you dancing around this wagon.
Dafuq, that’s ubertownie? She’s re-evaluating based on possibly new info which is exactly what you expect town to do. Between Jessie sr me for not posting every single goddamned thought and now this, I almost wonder if I’m being punk’d here.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1045, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1043, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1041, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: MT not really a fan of you dancing around this wagon.
You think that im dancing around the wagon because..?
Because you are? Your posts read like scum who previously had a townread on TGP and is trying to justify a vote there.

I feel like the hammer talk could’ve been a reason why TGP accepted their death so early. Why did you think that was scum-indicative?
No, I actually think I maybe am. :lol: This is what I expect town to do here. I seriously can’t even wrap my brain around this.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1049, Morning Tweet wrote:i feel like when ive rounded up a bunch of players in the PoE, i still can't justify voting them because i dont have a reason to -- they're just not in my town pool.

Golden I got some pings on, but not nearly as much as say, Gloria or jessie. And I can see why some of their actions are scummy, i just disagree with he conclusion. in this case, the gypx obsession in particular i dont think is strong evidence.
*mind blown*. You seriously think I’m scum here? Am I taking crazy pills? I think I must be. :shifty:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:37 am

Oooo I missed that one...

Infinity, whats your thoughts on my claiming hammer intent, on Jessies unvote, Glorias shenanigans and the talk between me and Jessie?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1057, Flea The Magician wrote:Oooo I missed that one...

Infinity, whats your thoughts on my claiming hammer intent, on Jessies unvote, Glorias shenanigans and the talk between me and Jessie?
My “shenanigans”?

All I know is that more than one player in this game is apparently channeling Bulge’s thought process from Hideyoshi, which is wild.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:44 am

Spoiler: Shenanigans in question :P
In post 900, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 896, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 892, Infinity 324 wrote:Lol flea is town. TGP is at E-1 btw.
Looked like E2 to me?
in that case,
INTENT TO HAMMER

We got a few irl days to go, no point wasting talk time
Noraa told me I could be the hammer. :(
In post 901, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 899, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 898, Gloria Cleary wrote:Are you sure it’s E - 2? The VC says that there’s 5 votes or did I miss one?
five votes is e-2
Yeah, jk about the hammer. I’m willing to do an E-1 as well and let Flea be the hammer.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Oh :lol: I am so obviously towntelling in this game, it’s just whack that anyone is seriously scumreading me. I think that Skitter and Pooky mat be the only ones here that even have a clue wrt to my scumgame and this is definitely not it. And that’s another reason why I’m confident on Isis because scum!Isis would do this weird hedgey thing on me if she were scum. I rarely joke when I’m scum because I’m already extremely stressed out. And yes, I don’t think scum!Skitter would be pocketing me here because if she knows who I am, she knows I’m towntelling.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:11 am

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 1010, skitter30 wrote:did u unvote just cuz you're not ready for day to end yet? you do agree with tgp-scum tho, right?
yes
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:14 am

Post by lendunistus »

Votecount 1.0.12

[5] TheGoldenParadox:
skitter30, Dunnstral, PookyTheMagicalBear, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician
[2] Dunnstral:
TheGoldenParadox, Hopkirk
[2] skitter30:
Isis, Infinity 324
[1] Gloria Cleary:
Gypyx

[3] Not Voting:
Gloria Cleary, team rocket queen, Morning Tweet

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-11-29 09:11:15).

Joint Mod ISO
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:14 am

In post 1034, Morning Tweet wrote:am I reading it right that you interpret it as towny, jessie?
no more like, i don't think it is reasonable for pooky to interpret it as scummy and paint it that way, especially when gypyx was at the bottom of pooky's readslist long before the catchup thing
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=84835&user_select%5B%5D=30703

Here’s a TGP scumgame and I will find a TGP towngame for comparison, since I suppose I haven’t really been efforting enough yet.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:18 am

In post 1063, team rocket queen wrote:no more like, i don't think it is reasonable for pooky to interpret it as scummy and paint it that way, especially when gypyx was at the bottom of pooky's readslist long before the catchup thing
so like, when asked why is gypyx mafia, why would the reasoning be, oh his last post is 'catchup time' a day ago when that isn't like a '!!! definitely mafia!!!' thing
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1064, Gloria Cleary wrote:viewtopic.php?f=83&t=84835&user_select%5B%5D=30703

Here’s a TGP scumgame and I will find a TGP towngame for comparison, since I suppose I haven’t really been efforting enough yet.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84523&user_select%5B%5D=30703

This is another scumgame, so I will try to balance that with at least a couple of towngames to balance that out.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1066, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1064, Gloria Cleary wrote:viewtopic.php?f=83&t=84835&user_select%5B%5D=30703

This is another scumgame, so I will try to balance that with at least a couple of towngames to balance that out.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84589&user_select%5B%5D=30703

TGP towngame
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:24 am

In post 1051, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 944, Flea The Magician wrote:
You're a well respected player for your scum game
it seems so you're a good candidate to discuss this with.
i don't believe this to be true outside of isis.
for things like that if i were ever to try to apply them i would do the research to see if it was factual first.
Isis is also a massively respected player from what I can see and there was no counter to the claim she made or the strength she made it. While there was jokey tones about it in places to me it seemed quite serious too.
sorry i should have quoted better, the second bit was about the rule of three thing. now colour-coded for clarity.
In post 944, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 933, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 931, Flea The Magician wrote:Let hit some theory
Someone said there's a rule of 3 or something for scum, if 3 or more people are given by scum there's 1 buddy mentioned or something. Based on this supposed rule, there's stronger tells between you and TGP currently. Whats your thoughts on this? (again, this is entirely theoretical and I'm curious about your opinion on this)
titus says this sometimes! and i quite enjoy titus thoughts especially with regards to how towns should function. i haven't actually done the research to see if it based in any factual evidence though.
Thats why its theory :P You're a well respected player for your scum game it seems so you're a good candidate to discuss this with.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:26 am

In post 1053, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1035, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:What if we are in the world with a scum flagbearer and that's what the delay in the pre-game was rather than just Hectic stalling because Death Curse hadn't finished yet?

What if inside the lamp was a Genie who had magical powers such as the ability to nightkill?

What if Dunnstral is holding the lamp and TGP's silly charade is to keep his friend Dunnstral safe?

could you explain pooky's post to me please
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1067, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1066, Gloria Cleary wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84589&user_select%5B%5D=30703

TGP towngame
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84640&user_select%5B%5D=30703

Another TGP towngame

And of course there’s the Hideoshi game which you just have to check under my name for but I can include that as well.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:28 am

In post 1056, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1049, Morning Tweet wrote:i feel like when ive rounded up a bunch of players in the PoE, i still can't justify voting them because i dont have a reason to -- they're just not in my town pool.

Golden I got some pings on, but not nearly as much as say, Gloria or jessie. And I can see why some of their actions are scummy, i just disagree with he conclusion. in this case, the gypx obsession in particular i dont think is strong evidence.
*mind blown*. You seriously think I’m scum here? Am I taking crazy pills? I think I must be. :shifty:
i think morning tweet is saying she got town pings from us, not scum pings, if i am understanding correctly, since she said we were two of her top townreads earlier
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1069, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1053, Gloria Cleary wrote:

could you explain pooky's post to me please
Why aren’t you asking him? I obviously apparently suck at explaining my own thought processes, so I probably will do even worse with anyone else’s. I will try however.

I think Pooky is speculating that TGP could possibly be distancing Dunn? Is that what you’re suggesting @Pooky?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1071, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1056, Gloria Cleary wrote:

i think morning tweet is saying she got town pings from us, not scum pings, if i am understanding correctly, since she said we were two of her top townreads earlier
Oh really? Then I’m obviously reading wrong. Sorry @MT. :facepalm:
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:35 am

In post 1072, Gloria Cleary wrote:Why aren’t you asking him? I obviously apparently suck at explaining my own thought processes, so I probably will do even worse with anyone else’s. I will try however.

I think Pooky is speculating that TGP could possibly be distancing Dunn? Is that what you’re suggesting @Pooky?
because you were here and seemed to understand pooky's post from your reply, and you explaining how you interpreted it could potentially be helpful to me

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”