Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1323, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1224, Infinity 324 wrote:Skitter’s posts make my stomach wriggle and squirm and do somersaults.
From past experience, this correlates with a high likelihood that she is a member of the mafia.
@Infinity can you explain what you meant by this?
Okay you mean, you trust your gut but your gut isn’t always right and I’m certainly not voting for anyone -especially a player I don’t sr because of anyone else’s gut but I obviously misunderstood YOUR post but I don’t think I misunderstood 1266.

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1324, Infinity 324 wrote:Truth is, I am a bit? It’s not enough to change my read on them though, because the rest of their stuff screams town to me. (This is wine but) it wouldn’t be too hard to justify a skitter vote better than they did.

PEdit: it means people whose posts make my gut squirm tend to be scum
Have you considered the possibility that you were possibly being pocketed?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Yeah, I considered that. It just seems like an odd time to try to pocket me, since I was already TRing them and pushing skitter. Like, what were they hoping to gain from home, a better defense? When they know I struggle to articulate my gut?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1327, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah, I considered that. It just seems like an odd time to try to pocket me, since I was already TRing them and pushing skitter. Like, what were they hoping to gain from home, a better defense? When they know I struggle to articulate my gut?
I just don’t understand why they ask you for permission to sheep if they honestly changed their read on Skitter, because it reads to me like piggybacking you. Why don’t they just straight up say, on re-evaluation I prefer Skitter to Dunn and just vote her? Why is the “hey Infinity, okay if I sheep you” thing even necessary here?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1230, TheGoldenParadox wrote:yeah, that's my conclusion i think. {gypyx, infinity, hopkirk} are definitely completely always town.
i'm a vt and limbait
so it doesn't /particularly/ matter if i get eliminated, although i hope my townflip is informative. i think skitter is the best lim tomorrow based off infinity and isis' posting (the latter who i don't have as locktown but presents fairly good arguments against skitter anyways)
was this ever addressed?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i really feel like i should be able to extract some information about tgp claiming vt given the setup like, uh. btwn that and the mech guilty comment are they just trying to force townslips orrrr
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1253, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1175, Ydrasse wrote:i'm going to be honest here that like, this theory is so specific that it kinda weirds me out for how strongly you reacted to/abt it @trq
In post 1176, Ydrasse wrote:like uhh, it's one of those things that like i guess it could be a Thing happening but idk you seem really freaked out by the prospects of it somehow unfolding d1 to instant loss and like, i guess it's sort of weird too because i can't gauge well if it's towny or scummy paranoia?
Have you played with jessie before, by any chance? i think it's specific but i dont think the reaction is odd given that we have spent a great deal of time establishing how strange those two's behaviour is and there isn't really a good explanation
yes i believe i have in silent star 2!

idk, it's just like. there's a small part of my brain that stares at this entire mess and gets a little ping like "something's not quite right here" when i look at all that speculation still; i guess maybe it's because i find it fairly silly if it were a thing i naturally assume it's someone trying to throw out wacky theories to muddle the waters more than, like, clean them/help us? which is probably a very silly avenue to go down as scum but it's where my mind goes
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i've formally decided to townread pooky
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by Isis »

The pagetop of the last page was pretty townie
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

*dies*
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Isis »

TGP's chopping block behaviour has been pretty poor. I increasingly think they just flip scum.

It's scummy to have jerky read progressions and it stays scummy even if you fill in the holes later. Pooky why do you want to wait for TGP to give delayed reasons for why they're voting skitter? Like I'm sure they can think of something now, either way. I've played with TGP before and I think they're good at scum ^^ so I think they could manage that pretty well.

I mean I kind of know the point but I'm trying to think of a response I'd be happy with and I can't really think of one.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Isis »

I often get suspicious when players throw other players lifesaver rings in mafia game but thinking about it I don't know whether that's something scum would do more often than town or why I get suspicious about it.
"Well, I..."
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:13 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

T
O
I
N
F
I
N
I
T
Y,
A
N
D
B
E
Y
O
N
D
!

Anyone wanna make bets on what cheesy song I use? If any? :D
Spoiler: Infinity! - wait does that mean...
I've actually got a pretty solid read here now, at the time it was one i was just wanting to confirm.
In post 49, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: isis >:(
Much grump.
In post 65, Infinity 324 wrote:ydrasse you're supposed to make a joke or personable comment this is
mafia
there are
rules
Much sass :D
In post 107, Infinity 324 wrote:We should all marry each other and commit to limming one pair of lovers each day phase
HOPPY MINE!
In post 143, Infinity 324 wrote:Time to start playing mafia I guess ._.
We're doing what now?
In post 175, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 173, Isis wrote:i mean they're both solving the game

TGP's tone is like D6 eLo tone though

you get what I mean
Ehh, I think it's just as likely to be town exaggerating early reads for reactions.
At the time, this would've been reasonable, sadly TGP didn't back down. I kinda think TGP looked for easy options and tried to see what would be the easier targets... :(

In post 186, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 184, Hopkirk wrote:If we vote Isis and pretend we think she's really suspicious then Pooky is going to be super worried than we legitimately plan to lethal her. Then he's going to be distraught and will obvtown hard. I like your thinking Infinity.
Lol I forgot where my vote was

VOTE: taylor
In post 194, Infinity 324 wrote:Maybe I’m seeing the same things hopkirk is? I also think taylor is relatively likely to have engaged with me on game-relevant things as town
I like this. "Oops I dun goofed" and linking in to other players reads while making his own point.
In post 290, Infinity 324 wrote:I wasn’t following death curse when isis was in the game.
Neither was I honestly, and I was playing! >.< stoopid brainfog.
In post 299, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah makes sense. I tend to write off meme’ing as NAI but maybe it says more about a player’s mental state than I’m giving it credit for.
As I've said previously, don't look at my mental state... You've seen the picture of my brain.. 【•】_【•】

Meta stuff. meta stuff.....

I'm still missing the townblock, ngl. Then again I tend to be oblivious to this stuff. Someones tried pocketing me and I didn't even notice or comply, apparently to their frustration lol
In post 394, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 391, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 387, Infinity 324 wrote:It means there’s likely scum in the townbloc.
Size and Quality are different things

btw who are you defining as part of the townbloc right now?
Me, you, isis, ydrasse, hopkirk, jessie

Ok it’s not as big as I thought, I’m probably just projecting because I’m getting townvibes from a bunch of people
OOO it's here :D Soooooo assuming this gets read and going along with "oh noes scumz has infiltrated our powerful and mighty townblock!", who do you think it would most likely to be? Noting that it isn't
your
townblock, but the seeming consensus one based on reads.

Infinity's progression feels really nice and natural on reads. His play so far feels really organic as well. Reads are being justified and people are being poked :D
In post 580, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 572, skitter30 wrote:
In post 566, Morning Tweet wrote:I like the couple of posts where ydrasse explained her scum self to me -- 363 especially. im a sucker for self meta and it felt like she was explaining something that made sense to her although i didnt quite understand
ehhhh i can see it i guess
Really? That feels like a good angle for scum to fake tbh
This is why I don't meta :D On the flip side, wouldn't a meta read-y player be able to see through this though?
In post 670, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 668, Ydrasse wrote:i... am not vibing a lot with hopkirk's posting

like, he's mad cute but his posting doesn't inspire much joy + i feel his positioning around skitter in this sort of "null town land but also maybe scum" just... doesn't seem good.
Ehh I can relate to the idea that scum are often null town, happens to me a lot
Noted ;)
In post 675, Infinity 324 wrote:I’m trying to deal with the fact that I often have too many townreads in games, and I’m wondering if questioning my townreads early before a wrong read gets solidified will help with that. I’m also affected by what happened in deaths curse.
This is why I'm ISO'ing some people. There's a lot of townie players and I want to try and confirm reads. I had you as prolly town at the time I made the list, as I've gone into this I've gone to yuptown and honestly this is just to make sure I'm not missing something ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ [I love that face, it's well weird :D]
In post 680, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 676, Morning Tweet wrote:Is (or was) your concern that the thread overall had too many townreads, or just that you yourself do?
I think I was projecting my concern about having too many townreads onto the thread, even though I shouldn’t really be worried about others’ townreads as this stage. I did see a bunch of townreads being thrown out but that’s probably not what I was worried about deep down.
Honestly there seems to be a lot of townreads in the thread imo, I don't recall seeing much outside of Dunn/Gypyx/skitter for players who aren't being seen as town.

Meta, scum hunting, town reading... all feels nice and smooth, the tone of the posts isn't changing, points are clear and direct. I'm just over half way as this point and it's been nothing less than warm and fuzzy :D
In post 788, Infinity 324 wrote:That’s just a personality trait of mine I guess. I’m bad at articulating my feelings, and sometimes if I push myself I can put things into words but often not.
This is why I just let the chaos free :D or at least try to ヽ(^◇^*)/

A Few posts later...

I'm pretty much at locktown at this point. Infinity is being like fully transparent in their posts, they're questioning things and attempting to understand everyone's PoV and working with people in the thread. Reads are shifting naturally and being adequately justified enough. Even when it's not 100% clear on why he's getting that kinda read he's being totally honest.
In post 1041, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: MT not really a fan of you dancing around this wagon.
This caught me off a bit though.
In post 1045, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1043, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1041, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: MT not really a fan of you dancing around this wagon.
You think that im dancing around the wagon because..?
Because you are? Your posts read like scum who previously had a townread on TGP and is trying to justify a vote there.

I feel like the hammer talk could’ve been a reason why TGP accepted their death so early. Why did you think that was scum-indicative?
Followed with a perfect example of infinitown imo.

But this is where the aggression starts being turned up a bit too. The skitter vote has no other information, but a scumread was made clear much earlier.
In post 1100, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1054, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Dafuq, that’s ubertownie? She’s re-evaluating based on possibly new info which is exactly what you expect town to do. Between Jessie sr me for not posting every single goddamned thought and now this, I almost wonder if I’m being punk’d here.
Ok, I did want to talk about this cause I’m still not sure on MT. Yes town re-evaluates based on new information, but there didn’t really seem to be any new information that MT was taking into account. Yes town can go back and ISO someone, but it didn’t seem particularly motivated to me. Scum opportunism seemed like a likely reason to re-evaluate there. Yeah personality could be another reason, but my gut is still kinda bothered by it.
My response to this is I got a townlead go back to solid null when I decided to try and confirm a few reads. Admittedly the hammer sequence did help shift my read on Jessie.

And we're back to damn good, and full transparent reasoning. Infinity's hiding nothing.
In post 1224, Infinity 324 wrote:Skitter’s posts make my stomach wriggle and squirm and do somersaults. From past experience, this correlates with a high likelihood that she is a member of the mafia.
As with here... OK fine this isn't really a good basis for a scum read but it's matching up with all he's done so far.
In post 1242, Infinity 324 wrote:TGP can you try to put some of your feelings into words? It’s difficult and I struggle with it too, but I keep getting townpings from your posts and I don’t want you to get mislimmed. I think I’ve seen you be solvy before (boardgames) so try to channel that energy.
This is just some good juju right here. Offering some motivation and reinforcement and its makes me warm and fuzzy really with reading the rest of the iso...

Guess it wasn't infinite after all :D I made it out! ... and probably my quickest ISO yet ʘ‿ʘ

I'm happy with locking Infinitown here. :D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:16 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Soooo confirmed 2 of the 4 reads I wanted, 2 didn't give me what I wanted :( and one of my reads got worse (◡﹏◡✿)
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:03 am

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 1219, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 738, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 732, TheGoldenParadox wrote:but ONLY setup speccing on d1 with literally no information on a game that is known to be complex and have twists and turns without a single read on a player in the game is terrible.
this reads very wolfy

VOTE: TGP
In post 1217, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1215, Dunnstral wrote:I think Jester paranoia in general is something more likely to come from scum than town
this feels kinda scummy
hm.
hm. this still feels like a bit of an odd coincidence to me. both thegoldenparadox and dunnstral were saying they thought something i was doing was scummy in a general sense and pooky very quickly called them scummy for it.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

Do u think it's odd in an associative sort of way? I.e. what do u think is odd abt it?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:06 am

In post 1235, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1233, Ydrasse wrote:so uh does tgp talk about being vt/limbait like that knowing we’re all vt?
In post 1228, TheGoldenParadox wrote:yeah okay so my townlist (aka never fucking eliminate them ever ever ever
unless there is a mechanical guilty on them and i doubt that happens
) is {gypyx, infinity}
Lolwut
i mean, it seems very likely to me that there is a twist of some sort, a la both of the first two silent star games, but yeah still weird
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:07 am

In post 1340, skitter30 wrote:Do u think it's odd in an associative sort of way? I.e. what do u think is odd abt it?
like a false associative way? like pooky is possibly trying to make me think that pooky is town

but could also be a coincidence
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:11 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1339, team rocket queen wrote:hm. this still feels like a bit of an odd coincidence to me. both thegoldenparadox and dunnstral were saying they thought something i was doing was scummy in a general sense and pooky very quickly called them scummy for it.
tbh i didnt even notice those quotes were about you
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:13 am

In post 1252, Morning Tweet wrote:Jessie, what do you currentl give the odds of there being something related to Golden/Gypx trying to die? I think that Golden and Gypyx's behaviour is really odd, but i don't think suicidal
hm. not particularly high, i guess, but still not dismissable. like i see the issue with the setup things too just the play still makes sense to me.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:18 am

In post 1256, Flea The Magician wrote:Given that in theory EVERYONE LOSES to the jester, it could be either. Honestly, the overall reaction to the TGP wagon seems super questionable to me, convenient vote, convenient hop off, asking for unvotes and justifying with jester play...

Like I don't even need to draw the dot-to-dot for this line. I think TRQ knows something we don't. A double jester play is well weird considering the interactions between the two of them.
or jesters leave the game victoriously with noone losing et cetera et cetera. it feels like most of your suspicions with regards to me are just you scumreading my thought process/approach to the game because it is atypical, which is basically what hopkirk said, so, since you are a policy no meta player, idk
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:25 am

In post 1273, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 14, team rocket queen wrote:hi morning tweet!

hello friends!

i am a vanilla town.
*sniffsniff*
this was a reference to multiple previous games, which themselves were references to other games.
In post 1273, Flea The Magician wrote:blahblahblah mech.... more mech spec... vote update [which has been useful btw]
do you not think that vanilla towns and non-vanilla towns potentially react differently to setup speculation? i don't really get this

Spoiler: vote update
unofficial votecount

Isis
:
Flea The Magician
:
Ydrasse
:
Infinity 324
:
Gloria Cleary (1)
: Gypyx ()
Morning Tweet
:
TheGoldenParadox (5)
: skitter30 (), Dunnstral (), Ydrasse (), Flea The Magician (), PookyTheMagicalBear ()
PookyTheMagicalBear
:
skitter30 (4)
: Isis (), Infinity 324 (), Hopkirk (), TheGoldenParadox ()
team rocket queen
:
Gypyx
:
Dunnstral
:
Hopkirk
:
not voting (3)
: Gloria Cleary, Morning Tweet (), team rocket queen ()
deadline
: (expired on 2020-11-29 09:11:15)

changelog

isis votes skitter ()
morning tweet votes pooky ()
hopkirk votes pooky ()
gypyx votes gloria cleary ()
isis votes pooky ()
infinity votes dunnstral ()
infinity votes isis ()
flea votes hopkirk ()
dunnstral votes hopkirk ()
thegoldenparadox votes taylor ()
isis votes infinity ()
isis votes thegoldenparadox ()
hopkirk votes gypyx ()
infinity votes dunnstral ()
skitter votes gloria cleary ()
thegoldenparadox votes isis ()
skitter votes thegoldenparadox ()
morning tweet votes dunnstral ()
flea unvotes ()
dunnstral votes thegoldenparadox ()
thegoldenparadox votes dunnstral ()
hopkirk votes dunnstral ()
isis votes skitter ()
infinity votes skitter ()
pooky votes thegoldenparadox ()
jessie votes thegoldenparadox ()
ydrasse votes thegoldenparadox ()
morning tweet unvotes ()
isis votes thegoldenparadox ()
isis revotes skitter ()
jessie unvotes ()
flea votes thegoldenparadox ()
infinity votes morning tweet (
hopkirk votes skitter ()
flea unvotes ()
pooky unvtoes (/)
flea votes thegoldenparadox ()
thegoldenparadox votes skitter ()
pooky votes thegoldenparadox ()

i am glad you appreciate them +) they are quite useful to me as well
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:34 am

no # in the post tags. just [ post ] 123 [ / post ].
In post 1273, Flea The Magician wrote:Wasn't clear at all where the response was going until Gloria asked for clarification, and for someone remarkably null, these are the posts Jessie deems her towniest. One is legit, one is... o.o

Then we're suddenly diving in to interrogations and honestly I can't work out who we're interrogating?
Gloria and Hoppy<3 VERSUS ???

oh wait...
In post 1273, Flea The Magician wrote:UHmm.... OK I'm not sure now. We talking about interrogating skitter or Jessie? o.o

Kinda feels like jessie wants to be interrogated... Would explain stopping me from entering the ISOSPHERE at the time...
i wanted hopkirk to ask about the posts i chose. possibly in a pointed way. like, yes i wanted to be interrogated, that was what i was asking for there and also how i painted the scene. i think the way people try to get information from me, and even the way people react to me in general can be useful for sorting. like when you said a few things and then said to the isosphere and i asked you to talk, you reacted in a +town way to me, already having an idea of what information you wanted from me with regards to my play and also why it felt off to you,
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:41 am

In post 1273, Flea The Magician wrote:and first mention that I can see of a scum read on another player
why do you think i chose gypyx to talk to about the setup stuff? why do you think i engaged gloria the way i did early game? why do you think i engaged hopkirk specifically?
In post 1273, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 929, team rocket queen wrote:i don't see the benefit of anyone being at e-1. currently i am most suspicious of thegoldenparadox, gloria cleary, and hopkirk. but it's not like a static thing. why would i be confident now when even the person i think is the most likely to be mafia would still almost always be under 50%?
OK so less than 50% chance of a scum read, this bugged me at the time but other things came to mind... like is she reading everyone as town at this point or something ಸ_ಸ
? in a 13 player game, there is probably at most 4 non-town aligned players, so we're looking at 4/12 to start. to get from 33% to even 50% confidence in someone being mafia in this situation would be very very confident.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:42 am

In post 1348, team rocket queen wrote:? in a 13 player game, there is probably at most 4 non-town aligned players, so we're looking at 4/12 to start. to get from 33% to even 50% confidence in someone being mafia in this situation would be very very confident.
and that's ignoring that 3 is the more likely option vs. 4 if there are only two factions.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”