Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

@Pooky, should I switch to Dunn? @Isis? @Skitter?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1449, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Dunn, are you town? Can you give me a readslist?
I'm half-following the game right now, was kind of waiting for tgb to be elimmed so we had something to go off of. The way Pooky is pushing me right now doesn't feel right in the sense that their points don't make any sense and they're acting like they have something. Hopkirk I don't like. Isis is towny from what I've seen
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:55 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1451, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1449, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Dunn, are you town? Can you give me a readslist?
I'm half-following the game right now, was kind of waiting for tgb to be elimmed so we had something to go off of. The way Pooky is pushing me right now doesn't feel right in the sense that their points don't make any sense and they're acting like they have something. Hopkirk I don't like. Isis is towny from what I've seen
What isn’t making sense to you?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1430, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1428, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1427, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:sounds like you know what TGP will flip
I have my reasons for voting him, they're in my iso
Lol why are you changing topic buddy?
In post 1436, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:mb tgp is green and dunn is caught for the wrong reasons scum

his reaction right now is terrible

and he called isis sweaty

lets just send him packing
In post 1446, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1444, Dunnstral wrote:What is a towny reaction then?
im not here to teach you how to play your red pm
In post 1447, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1442, Dunnstral wrote:When you use this argument, you invalidate your previous one
as long as you flip red i could care less which argument was right
These posts all feel over the top/trying to push it through
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:58 am

Post by Dunnstral »

While trying to make me look bad and dodging explanations
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1429, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1426, Gloria Cleary wrote:Pooky, you can see what I’m talking about wrt to Shelley, they never tried to ram that read down anybody’s throat. I don’t tr feeling emotionally manipulated. Town doesn’t need to do that.
yea TGP is very different from Hideyoshi and that other time we misyeeted them, that was the bug game?
Okay so if they were wrongly miselimed in that game and you think that they’re very different both here and in Hideyoshi, why did you switch to Dunn?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:05 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1454, Dunnstral wrote:While trying to make me look bad and dodging explanations
I think he’s town. I’m just trying to understand what he’s seeing. Do you have any other reads? I need a lot more info to sort you.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:07 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1456, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1454, Dunnstral wrote:While trying to make me look bad and dodging explanations
I think he’s town. I’m just trying to understand what he’s seeing. Do you have any other reads? I need a lot more info to sort you.
Like I said I've been half-following, I do remember that I found Flea town as well
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:18 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 1387, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1384, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1375, Gloria Cleary wrote:If I haven’t done a damn thing to be tr like Gypyx
i hate this
i hate this i hate this i hate this
gloria you're amazing but just... this general sentiment i hate so much
just because you think someone hasn't done something to be townread doesn't mean other players don't either see things you don't or recognize patterns that you don't or just generally play differently than you in a way that lets them locktown another player because in my eyes gypyx is absolutely completely locktown

and just this general sense, this general gamestate, i'm so frustrated with so i don't know what to say
i would case skitter but clearly there's absolutely no point in doing so because i'm the elim anyways so just lim me and get it over with
Why weren’t you this emotional in Hideyoshi? I begged and pleaded with you guys to get off Hellbrooks and I don’t recall you giving a fuck about that.
i like, genuinely apologize here because that was not an outburst i needed to post but like i wasn't nearly as frustrated in that game
and i'm not even sure why i'm getting frustrated but it feels like scum is driving an elim on me and then town is getting on it for ??? reasons so i just feel like while i have done genuinely scummy things this game i'm not being elimmed for those
poor read progressions are generally nai for me i think
frustration is also pretty nai
the thing is that i don't really have a scum meta outside of one game where i died n1 and barely posted and a game of WNAF so there's little basis for comparison, which means that trying to use my town meta alone to provide evidence that i'm scum is questionable at best
the dunn wagon is good and their response to it is like. absolutely terrible so i'm going to reiso him and for now VOTE: dunn
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:29 am

In post 1418, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1402, Isis wrote:VOTE: dunstal
go away sweaty
what is this reaction ??
while TERRIBLE, this actually feels like a reaction slightly more likely to come from town than scum because scum wouldn't risk that kind of reaction, although in dunn's case from what i've seen of them they don't really care about that so it's fairly NAI
In post 1420, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1395, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think it really might be tgp/dunn

it feels like tgp was ok being elimd if it would give dunn some cred

then they changed tack to target skitter

and now its hard lamist AtE when we call out their change on Dunn.

I'm also incredibly optimistically wrong in horrible ways so im not placing like great odds on this but I don't see myself being willing to like TR TGP at some point given what they are doing.
Don't pin this on me for what TGP is doing. Why aren't we voting HIM out then?
this is an... off reaction to pressure because he's trying to deflect back onto the main wagon
In post 1425, Dunnstral wrote:I'm town though, and everyone hopping off of tgp here looks quite bad?

We have two elims today.
what are you implying with this post?
In post 1428, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1427, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:sounds like you know what TGP will flip
I have my reasons for voting him, they're in my iso
i'm inclined to agree with pooky that dunn knows what i will flip (although, obviously, that's town instead of scum like pooky thinks)
dunn hasn't made any tmi slips, but they state things in a way that i don't necessarily think is coming from town
In post 1448, Dunnstral wrote:
That's not what you'd be doing

You'd be explaining your read
also like... nullish/maybe slightly towny
In post 1451, Dunnstral wrote:
translation: "i'm scum coasting, waiting for a townie to get mislimmed"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You decided my response was terrible before reading my posts
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1459, TheGoldenParadox wrote:what are you implying with this post?
Pooky is saying I'm scum with you. The time to explore that should be after we elim you
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:24 am

In post 1460, Dunnstral wrote:You decided my response was terrible before reading my posts
no i decided your response was terrible before isoing you obviously i read the thread
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Having a mega bad brain and body day, this close to deadline I refuse to take the day off though ^_^

Let's do some catch up.

MT seems town. I'm liking the kinda cautious poking approach she's taken. Also, wholesome <3
In post 1373, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1266, TheGoldenParadox wrote:What's a quick rundown of your reads list? We know your townlist, but little else.

town: gypyx, infinity, hopkirk
townlean: ydrasse, gloria, morning tweet, pooky
nulltown: jessie, isis
nullscum: flea
scumlean: dunn
scum: skitter
What townie has obvtown Flea as “nullscum”?

They also hasn’t explained any of reads save Gypyx or why they think Skitter isn’t playing to her town meta or whatever?

I think it’s interesting to note that both TGP and Hopkirk switched from Dunn to Skitter. So @Hopkirk, what is your current read on TGP?
Someone who isn't scared to challenge a consensus read. I do want them to elaborate if they're willing though ^_^

There's literally zero explaination beyond what I've asked for that I can see. It's interesting

In post 1375, Gloria Cleary wrote:Other things that bug me is the obvscum rvs reads on Tayl0r for entirely NAI rvs posts. All TGP said about it was that it wasn’t town but they never explained why.
It was explained.
In post 1266, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1265, Flea The Magician wrote:From and quished down.
What was wrong with my and taylors entry?
Essentially, your entry felt forced. Hopkirk's joking around about sorcery and magic and all was natural, and they gave a review of everyone in the playerlist that gave people an incredibly good talking point to begin with and allowed for interactions in low information stage. You responded to that in a way that seemed nervous and jokey and that I didn't love. taylor's entry was problematic because she essentially "attacked" hopkirk in a way that felt overly aggressive and uncharacteristic for what i've seen of taylor, and it created fluff and continued a conversation that was unproductive and did not allow for real further interactions.
[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12360713#p12360713]post 1265[/url], Flea The Magician wrote:Could you break down what flags as good or bad to you in an entry post?
Honestly, it really depends on the player. Using extreme examples, someone like N_M has the exact same entry post every time, but someone like mastina (from what i've seen) has entry posts that profess genuine reads on every player that has posted so far. For a player I don't know (like you), a townie entry post would be a post that makes good observations, seems genuine, and/or tries to get out of low information stage, while a scummy entry post would be a post that seems forced, excessively random, an attempt to not tie yourself to your own vote, etc.
Not explained well, personally. These are entirely NAI tells that are being used but if the player puts stock in them, then that's that. I got scumcased for being a little emoji mad (。◕‿‿◕。) also I found more of them ☜(0▽0)☞
In post 1375, Gloria Cleary wrote: Gypyx hasn’t done a damn thing so far. I have no idea what they are but TGP is the only player to have them as locktown, why? And even stranger was Gypyx’s response to that. Remember in Death Curse, when Titus made it a point of tr Flea, they weren’t tr her for it. If I haven’t done a damn thing to be tr like Gypyx and another player puts me at locktown, my initial reaction would be why? Why isn’t Gypyx even considering the possibility of it being a tmi read?
Let Death Curse be a warning against all who try to pocket me. I am completely oblivious xD You can literally be sat on my lap cuddling me and I will be like "Yeah but you're scum tho" ( ━☞´◔‿ゝ◔`)━☞
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12365447#p12365447]post 1377[/url], Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1376, Infinity 324 wrote:I don’t have energy to argue with you about this right now, but I’m interested in talking about other reads. Who’s scum outside of {dunn, TGP, gypyx}
I didn’t say I necessarily sr all of these but the only other slot who I may possibly be iffy on rn might be Hopkirk.

It’s more that I have better reasons for townreading or at least townleaning everyone else.
*swats*

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12365544#p12365544]post 1385[/url], TheGoldenParadox wrote:like, no one will give a single shit about what I have to say after i'm dead, and i'm obviously dying today, so uh yeah good luck on your miselim town. get skitter tomorrow.
In fairness, you've done incredibly little to help this beyond defend gypyx 100%. Help us out, give us some reason for your reads, your controversial reads especially. Give us something to work with.

Right now you're not contributing, you're not giving much away, I genuinely get the feeling that yes you're frustrated but you're like a rabbit in headlights. Shock still hoping the bad thing goes away without actually doing anything ◔̯◔
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12365584#p12365584]post 1390[/url], Gloria Cleary wrote:I’m not going to change my read on you because of AtE. Noraa showed me how that can be faked. So, you’ll have to better than , if you want to change my mind on anything.
Yeah she ruined scumhunting for me with that display...

I like rdunk Isis :D
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12365881#p12365881]post 1403[/url], Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1395, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think it really might be tgp/dunn

it feels like tgp was ok being elimd if it would give dunn some cred

then they changed tack to target skitter

and now its hard lamist AtE when we call out their change on Dunn.

I'm also incredibly optimistically wrong in horrible ways so im not placing like great odds on this but I don't see myself being willing to like TR TGP at some point given what they are doing.
Pooky really is renting space in my head. Alright I agree with Ydrasse. I think you’re town. *still trembling though*
Pookybear is magical, that's why <3

I need rdunk Isis in my life. For cuddles and cats. Like if Isis is scum amma be heartbroken here and trust nobody else ever again.
In post 1415, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1407, Isis wrote:infinity the word infiniy is like all the positive intergers ardded together
but 324 is 2^2*3^3
which is diferent from rah rah rah multiply alll the naturals ever and make infinity
it makes me sus youuuuu :(
Shit you got me

In my defense, 324 basically has an infinite number of factors
The Alpha Wolf disagrees.
Wolfram Alpha wrote: 22x34 (6 prime factors, 2 distinct)
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 9 | 12 | 18 | 27 | 36 | 54 | 81 | 108 | 162 | 324 (15 divisors)
Inf is a liar. lockscum! (◣◢)ψ

Kidding, <3
go away sweaty
BRB I need popcorn!
I literally do :D I have rose shower gel, body spray and perfume :3 It's like the best smell ever! ♥‿♥
Dunn dun DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!

Dunn do be suspicious though. New TODO list: Dunn.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12365928#p12365928]post 1437[/url], PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like seriously who shows up at a wedding and calls the bride sweaty
Anyone who watches me get married. I would rock that dress [in black, with red rose details.]
It can be snowing outside, I'll go for a walk and still be sweaty :(
In post 1447, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1442, Dunnstral wrote:When you use this argument, you invalidate your previous one
as long as you flip red i could care less which argument was right
POOOKYBEAR.... this is weird :( Like I get your style is weird but this seems weird still

Gloria be town... if not then forever sus.

EUUUUGH Meta defence ╥﹏╥ I hate when people use this.
TODO List wrote: Dunn duuuuunnnn dDUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:29 am

In case anyones curious

{]( ¬_ ¬)[} -- my fave emoji... me with RBF :D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:40 am

I gotta stop writing walls out... spoiler tags exist for a reason... lol
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I actually like but their push on Skitter was still bad but Idk, I want to see what Skitter says about Dunn.

Flea is still super town.

UNVOTE:

for now but my vote is probably going to be on either TGP or Dunn.

There’s a part of me that is wondering if the reason I’m vibing with this TGP post is because their read on Dunn actually makes sense to me where as their Skitter read did not.

I wonder if both scum decide to mutually bus due to survivalism or not.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1263, Hectic wrote:
In post 1163, Flea The Magician wrote:@Mod Hey handsome, do the damned flip when lynched or together?
Any launched players flip instantly.

Prodded Gypyx.
Oh didn’t see this. That’s the opposite of Death Curse. Hmmm . . . I’m wondering if the setup is that all Prs are scum here, which now makes me think that TGP mech guilty post could possibly be a tmi?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2, Hectic wrote:
ANNOUCEMENT - All members of the town possess the following role:

Welcome,
Player
. You are
Vanilla Town

Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Game thread is here. Please confirm by telling me your alignment, any partner's names, and acknowledging that all PTs (Private Topics) have daytalk.
In post 1226, TheGoldenParadox wrote:hm. still 1000% confident that gypyx is town, but losing confidence in dunnscum. i was going to locktown jessie and then i saw the whole jester thing and now i'm just confused. i'm
vt
, so i have no idea what she's trying to do there.
In post 1228, TheGoldenParadox wrote:yeah okay so my townlist (aka never fucking eliminate them ever ever ever unless there is a mechanical guilty on them and i doubt that happens) is {gypyx, infinity}
I still want to vote TGP for this but Dunn’s most recent posts are kind’ve gut pinging me. He isn’t really trying to do anything. He sounds kind’ve off to me, so maybe Dunn is better?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 498, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 367, Ydrasse wrote:also jessie's energy so far reminds me of menagerie + her attempts to communicate/get things done despite the animal noise thing we had to deal with, it's not the same given that wasn't setup spec but... the feeling around it is similar

p-edit: for a tiny tiny bit yes
I also kind of like Jessie's posts.

Ydrasse how about you and Jessie pave the way to greatness with your votes?
In post 503, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 501, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 498, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 367, Ydrasse wrote:also jessie's energy so far reminds me of menagerie + her attempts to communicate/get things done despite the animal noise thing we had to deal with, it's not the same given that wasn't setup spec but... the feeling around it is similar

p-edit: for a tiny tiny bit yes
I also kind of like Jessie's posts.

Ydrasse how about you and Jessie pave the way to greatness with your votes?
Jessie -- yes. what is it that you like about Ydrasse?
Woah woah woah slow down there, I never said I liked Ydrasse, I'm just asking her to lead the way as my senior in this game since I noticed she isn't voting anybody
Okay, this reads kind of weird and hedgey.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1218, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1217, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1215, Dunnstral wrote:I think Jester paranoia in general is something more likely to come from scum than town
this feels kinda scummy
Yeah yeah
go away sweaty
In post 1444, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1436, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:his reaction right now is terrible
What is a towny reaction then?
@Dunn why does your tone in these posts sound so scummy? Town!Dunn is super solvey and scum!Dunn usually sounds off.

I could honestly vote either of you.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:08 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

dunn deserves to die for calling isis sweaty, she smells like roses.

the fact that he is very likely also a red pm is just an extra bonus on top .

i can make a more detailed case but i havent gotten out of bed yet and im super hungry.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:14 am

In post 1470, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1218, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1217, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1215, Dunnstral wrote:I think Jester paranoia in general is something more likely to come from scum than town
this feels kinda scummy
Yeah yeah
go away sweaty
In post 1444, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1436, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:his reaction right now is terrible
What is a towny reaction then?
@Dunn why does your tone in these posts sound so scummy? Town!Dunn is super solvey and scum!Dunn usually sounds off.

I could honestly vote either of you.
Two lynches, why not both? :D
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

But which one first?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:51 am

For now I'm sold on TGP. I'm going to look into Dunn when my painkillers kick in

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”