Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VC on this page.

if you're arguing that Dunn is a partner of Golden then why are you flipping Dunn first? i'm pretty sure that's what he's getting at and that's largely what is losing me here

I am just completely lost at how no one interpreted it that way which leads me to believe im missing something but i can't delve rn
Last edited by Hectic on Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:57 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1499, Infinity 324 wrote:If dunn is town and scumreads TGP, that seems like a pretty reasonable thing to want
he is responding to tgp-dunn red/red theory

if tgp flips red i will still come for him tomm, he needs a tgp green flip to deflect me.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

I'm still lost about what was TMI (◞‸◟)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Tinfoil: pooky is scum with TGP and wanted to tie TGP to a townie but now realizes they can elim dunn first instead. Hmm.

UNVOTE:

PEdit: I mean yeah, but dunn said he was gonna do some more solving in the second half.

@Flea TMI= too much information, when you say something you could only know if you are scum.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1500, Morning Tweet wrote:if you're arguing that Dunn is a partner of Golden then why are you flipping Dunn first? i'm pretty sure that's what he's getting at and that's largely what is losing me here

I am just completely lost at how no one interpreted it that way which leads me to believe im missing something but i can't delve rn
You don’t think it logical to prefer to flip the one you find scummier first, why?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1502, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm still lost about what was TMI (◞‸◟)
Too much information. The implication is Dunn could possibly be informed.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:04 am

In post 1503, Infinity 324 wrote:Tinfoil: pooky is scum with TGP and wanted to tie TGP to a townie but now realizes they can elim dunn first instead. Hmm.

UNVOTE:

PEdit: I mean yeah, but dunn said he was gonna do some more solving in the second half.

@Flea TMI= too much information, when you say something you could only know if you are scum.
so wrong

i never bus
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1503, Infinity 324 wrote:Tinfoil: pooky is scum with TGP and wanted to tie TGP to a townie but now realizes they can elim dunn first instead. Hmm.

UNVOTE:

So you think we should flip TGP first then? I’m not opposed, I just really hated Dunn’s recent posts.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1506, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

UNVOTE:

so wrong

i never bus
Scum sometimes have to bus in order to play to their wincon but I don’t read your progression on either slot as distancing, so I don’t understand what Infinity is seeing?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1504, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1500, Morning Tweet wrote:if you're arguing that Dunn is a partner of Golden then why are you flipping Dunn first? i'm pretty sure that's what he's getting at and that's largely what is losing me here

You don’t think it logical to prefer to flip the one you find scummier first, why?
that was more referring to Pooky and whoever else is arguing that Golden and Dunn are together, which i thought you were

As for you specifically, your point against Dunn seems to be his read progression on Pooky. you keep referencing but i'm totally missing where he townreads Pooky there

I think Dunn might still be scum outside of this but i fail to see what you're seeing (aside from calling Isis sweaty, which hurts my feelings vicariously). But like so many people are seeing it when im not so im worried im just not seeing right
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:10 am

Tweetie are we really going to let this scoundrel get away with calling your bride-to-be sweaty?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Gloria Cleary wrote:

UNVOTE:

So you think we should flip TGP first then? I’m not opposed, I just really hated Dunn’s recent posts.
I’m thinking about it. I still feel like TGP is much townier on play, but both their counterwagons got quite a bit more traction that I expected. Given that the reasons for scumreading dunn here really felt like stretches, I’m officially weirded out. Hopkirk dropping the dunn vote and dipping out bothers me as well.

PEdit: MT I totally agree with you
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:20 am

In post 1505, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Hey I know what TMI is :P I don't see where Dunn is showing he's informed though? Like if he is that means I've really gotta go through the ISO with a fine tooth comb
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1509, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1504, Gloria Cleary wrote:

that was more referring to Pooky and whoever else is arguing that Golden and Dunn are together, which i thought you were

As for you specifically, your point against Dunn seems to be his read progression on Pooky. you keep referencing but i'm totally missing where he townreads Pooky there

I think Dunn might still be scum outside of this but i fail to see what you're seeing (aside from calling Isis sweaty, which hurts my feelings vicariously). But like so many people are seeing it when im not so im worried im just not seeing right
Why can’t you think two players could possibly be linked and prefer to yeet the one you find scummier?

Because it read to me like he just suddenly dropped his suspicions on Pooky to push TGP and I don’t think there’s any reason to rule out survivalism as a reason.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:22 am

It's almost like there's no Millenials on the internet....

Code: Select all

HAI 1.2
    VISIBLE "Hello, World!"
KTHXBYE

That is all :mrgreen:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1512, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1505, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Hey I know what TMI is :P I don't see where Dunn is showing he's informed though? Like if he is that means I've really gotta go through the ISO with a fine tooth comb
I just found it weird that he was so suspicious of Pooky and suddenly dropped it. That’s the entire basis for my reasoning.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:37 am

I was pulling that kinda thing in DC though if you remember. My reads were all over the place.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:49 am

Right, I can't put this off until tomorrow. Meds have fogged me a little but lets do this.

Spoiler: duuuun duun DUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN! - cheesy song warning! lol
wow 38 posts... OK then. Oh wait.. taylor... 46... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Taylors entry is... taylor. "first!" weird vote, weird comment. votecount fix, random commentary of being weird, laughing at reads. Textbook taylor, nothing AI about this.
In post 276, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 177, Hopkirk wrote:I'd expect scum Taylor to be very mean and town Taylor to just be mean, so being very mean makes her slightly scummier. Although maybe she's just having a mean day.
i love you hopkirk, im just cuter than you.
*reaches beyond the game to swat*

On to Dunn. Where the meat of this ISO shall be!
In post 495, Dunnstral wrote:MT! Why are you and Infinity voting for my slot
I've defended this before, I like this entry. Jumping straight in, challenging the votes on the slot.
In post 498, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 367, Ydrasse wrote:also jessie's energy so far reminds me of menagerie + her attempts to communicate/get things done despite the animal noise thing we had to deal with, it's not the same given that wasn't setup spec but... the feeling around it is similar

p-edit: for a tiny tiny bit yes
I also kind of like Jessie's posts.

Ydrasse how about you and Jessie pave the way to greatness with your votes?
I think Gloria called this out for being fence-sitty?
This is his 3rd post in the game and less than an hour after replacing in. He's trying to shove a couple slots who are quite absent from voting, I see nothing bad with this. Less then an hour in, I'm not going to expect much in the way of reads, but it seems he's taken the time to check the vote count provided by Jessie in #. Closer look at that post shows Ydrasse and Jessie haven't voted or been voted so he's studied it to get an idea of the flow in the game at least at this point.
Add in he likes Jessies posts the implication is both Jessie and Ydrasse are town leans.

How the nuts am I able to work this out when I STILL can't work out Jessies reads o.o I ISO'd jessie in the morning when I was coffee fueled, and I'm doing this one late at night with brainfog... Maybe faer born with it, maybe its ADHD. I'm also yawning like every 30 seconds. what the hell brain o.o....

might go back through jessie tomorrow night when I'm shattered lol
In post 499, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 497, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 194, Infinity 324 wrote:Maybe I’m seeing the same things hopkirk is? I also think taylor is relatively likely to have engaged with me on game-relevant things as town
The aggressive anti-cute stuff felt evasive to some extent. I agree if that's what you mean.
In post 210, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 209, Isis wrote:I don't want to scumread Jessie
it's okay not to, i'm town.
Ew
uh oh
We're in trouble! someones come along and burst mah bubbble yeah-eh uh oh!
In post 503, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 501, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 498, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 367, Ydrasse wrote:also jessie's energy so far reminds me of menagerie + her attempts to communicate/get things done despite the animal noise thing we had to deal with, it's not the same given that wasn't setup spec but... the feeling around it is similar

p-edit: for a tiny tiny bit yes
I also kind of like Jessie's posts.

Ydrasse how about you and Jessie pave the way to greatness with your votes?
Jessie -- yes. what is it that you like about Ydrasse?
Woah woah woah slow down there, I never said I liked Ydrasse, I'm just asking her to lead the way as my senior in this game since I noticed she isn't voting anybody
Thats legit, the implication is there though and a couple people have seemed to think it.

Thats probably how I worked out the read. Other people have said it and it came to mind. Whew. Still, what the nuts brain!

Double dippy hectic... silent stat 1... wut. idgi.
In post 511, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 509, Hopkirk wrote:I fee like I should be townreading Gloria by now and I'm not. The Skitter30/Gloria interactions tasted a bit weird.

My town atm is (Isis/Pooky/Ydrasse/Infinity) with a maybe on MT. Everyone else I need more on than I've got.
This is the kind of post we come back to later if you flip scum
In post 513, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 512, Hopkirk wrote:hm?
That is what it reminds me of When you list a bunch of town which are generally consensus reads, say you should be townreading someone but don't act on that, two people's interactions are weird etc.

Also that game
was
silent star
In post 514, Dunnstral wrote:(I'm saying you're suspicious)
*swats*

I like #. Kinda. I think the skitter suspicion is probably legit from what people have said. scummies be forever townlean. Not sure why but I'm sure I've seen this a few times around.
In post 822, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 687, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i think the entire concept of a d1 townbloc is flawed, although the relative naturalness of it makes me question it far less. gypyx and gloria look town, as do ydrasse and infinity. i'm really going back and forth on pooky, but settling in on a slight townlean on them. hopkirk is still town, and i'm much less confident in isis, so VOTE: dunnstral this slot has been fairly bad from the beginning and has not gotten better.
I don't think TGP is town and this post deserves pressure
I agree with this. and I picked the post in question apart elsewhere.
In post 1418, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1402, Isis wrote:VOTE: dunstal
go away sweaty
So bold, so brave.... or stupid... not sure which.
In post 1425, Dunnstral wrote:I'm town though, and everyone hopping off of tgp here looks quite bad?

We have two elims today.
I'm so torn over this post. It's a legitimate concern on one hand, but there's something kinda off about it...
In post 1428, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1427, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:sounds like you know what TGP will flip
I have my reasons for voting him, they're in my iso
TLDR TGP has been making a terrible push on Dunn based on NAI tells and some terrible posting to try and make the votes look legitimate.
In post 1444, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1436, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:his reaction right now is terrible
What is a towny reaction then?
Reaction seems indifferent to me, but these are out of context. The bits I'm seeing here look like Pooks has just kinda latched on and is doing the pooky thing of prodding and poking.
In post 1457, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1456, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1454, Dunnstral wrote:While trying to make me look bad and dodging explanations
I think he’s town. I’m just trying to understand what he’s seeing. Do you have any other reads? I need a lot more info to sort you.
Like I said I've been half-following, I do remember that I found Flea town as well
HEY LOOK MA IT'S ME! (✪‿✪)

wait... GLORIA AM I BEING POCKETED AGAIN?
In post 1461, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1459, TheGoldenParadox wrote:what are you implying with this post?
Pooky is saying I'm scum with you. The time to explore that should be after we elim you
OK apparently this is TMI... I don't get it...
Gloria Cleary wrote:[quote="In post 1512I just found it weird that he was so suspicious of Pooky and suddenly dropped it. That’s the entire basis for my reasoning.
I don't think the suspicion has been dropped looking at it. It just looks like TGP is the higher priority than pooky at the moment?

POOKY I FOUND A SHRUGGIE BEAR! ¯\_ȌᴥȌ_/¯

I'm kinda leaning town here if I'm honest... What are people seeing that I'm not? :/
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:53 am

In post 1517, Flea The Magician wrote:I think the skitter suspicion is probably legit from what people have said. scummies be forever townlean. Not sure why but I'm sure I've seen this a few times around.
Am conflict. send halp.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:07 pm

why do I always break the tags?

like seriously... it's almost every significant post of mine I've broken in some form
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:14 pm

In post 1517, Flea The Magician wrote:POOKY I FOUND A SHRUGGIE BEAR! ¯\_ȌᴥȌ_/¯

tooo kawaiiiii (〃^▽^〃)
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Ok so, i managed to fit in some time to read tgp's case without falling asleep

I think the timing is a bit late so maybe this is scum white knighting, but i highly doubt it tbh

And the content on it's own is also pretty good, like, the read makes sense

I see skitter is the other top wagon, why that?
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Hectic »

Votecount 1.0.15

[4] TheGoldenParadox:
skitter30, Dunnstral, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician
[4] Dunnstral:
Isis, PookyTheMagicalBear, Hopkirk, TheGoldenParadox
[1] Gloria Cleary:
Gypyx

[4] Not Voting:
team rocket queen, Morning Tweet, Gloria Cleary, Infinity 324

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-11-29 09:11:15).

Joint Mod ISO
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Uh i meant duunstral obviously
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Honestly it was mostly PoE for me. But I got weirded out by everyone piling onto dunn for what I thought were weak reasons. Can you read the last couple pages and lmk what you think about people's dunn votes?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”