Post by Battle Mage »

In post 572, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 569, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 567, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 564, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 558, Titus wrote:
In post 553, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 551, Titus wrote:
In post 546, Battle Mage wrote:i think there's something reassuring in the way NPOM joined the Hessian wagon without question, but was more hesitant on Wiyvern. Presumably those suspicious of NPOM can get behind the Hessian wagon on that basis.

I am driving consensus Titus.
Over my dead body
lol a passionate defence of Hessian, but why?
I was referring to you driving town. Pushing Hessian based on a lack of content because meta is dumb when the slot has been vla the whole game.

There's wiyvern who actually has scummy content. Same with non.

It's just superbowl9 wiyvern and non.
what's your problem with me driving the town? So far you've driven 1 mis-elim already, and it's possible you are just scum, whereas I am universally townread (as always). :D
Neutral lean town at best this time.
you're just salty and OMGUSy coz i scumread you :lol:
No reason why that couldn't have come from scum you.
i mean it's more likely it comes from town me though, surely? why would scum-BM bother upsetting you when you were townreading me as always?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 560, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 555, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 543, Flavor Leaf wrote:That looks like an attempt at trying to derail my accurate wagonomics.
I think you know this is false because I JUST stated I don't care about getting into the nitty gritty of showing whether a wagonomics argument is right or wrong since I hate it in general. I clearly just mixed up your wagonomics posts with your BM scumread, like I said I possibly did in my post about it. You still have reasons to SR me without pushing stuff that's clearly off base
Doesn't change the fact that it looks like it.

Yes, that's what happened if you are town. I'm not pushing it like it's the straw on the camel's back, we barely just got the camel.
This is my #1 gripe with players on this site, just because you COULD push an argument doesn't mean you SHOULD!

If you really deep down think to yourself that superbowl thought he would just accuse you of saying something you never said and think it wouldn't get corrected in an attempt to undermine the validity of wagonomics (which I have never done ask Titus!!! She has tried to get me to argue over VCA and I refuse!!), you would be a bad player.

I know you don't actually think this because you're not a bad player, but I think you think you can make the argument because it fits your predisposed narrative. It's just not helpful and makes us argue over stupid stuff instead of the ACTUAL essence of your scumread
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 574, Rannygazoo wrote:I don’t feel like enough has been said about why Andres was nightkilled.

The fact that it was him, relatively inactive, and not someone driving the game hints that 1) his few posts were right, and 2) there’s a more experienced player on the scum team. The only real scumread he had was superbowl9. I know it’s WIFOM, but when I read a finished game and look at the mafia chat and why they chose their targets, usually the good wine is firmly in front of me.
i dont think superbowl is sweating andresvmb here. it might imply the more experienced players are scum though, as newbie scum normally kills experienced town.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 574, Rannygazoo wrote:I don’t feel like enough has been said about why Andres was nightkilled.

The fact that it was him, relatively inactive, and not someone driving the game hints that 1) his few posts were right, and 2) there’s a more experienced player on the scum team. The only real scumread he had was superbowl9. I know it’s WIFOM, but when I read a finished game and look at the mafia chat and why they chose their targets, usually the good wine is firmly in front of me.
I subscribe to this posting.

Your thoughts BM?

I know you're caught up so you should have no problem commenting on superbowl9.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 566, Titus wrote:I'll reasses NPOM if super is wrong, but I strongly doubt it.
Sadly I think NPOM is going to get a lot of clout from my green flip. It's a hard to read slot so if it is scum it's a great scenario for them
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 579, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 566, Titus wrote:I'll reasses NPOM if super is wrong, but I strongly doubt it.
Sadly I think NPOM is going to get a lot of clout from my green flip. It's a hard to read slot so if it is scum it's a great scenario for them
What are your current reads?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 576, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 560, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 555, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 543, Flavor Leaf wrote:That looks like an attempt at trying to derail my accurate wagonomics.
I think you know this is false because I JUST stated I don't care about getting into the nitty gritty of showing whether a wagonomics argument is right or wrong since I hate it in general. I clearly just mixed up your wagonomics posts with your BM scumread, like I said I possibly did in my post about it. You still have reasons to SR me without pushing stuff that's clearly off base
Doesn't change the fact that it looks like it.

Yes, that's what happened if you are town. I'm not pushing it like it's the straw on the camel's back, we barely just got the camel.
This is my #1 gripe with players on this site, just because you COULD push an argument doesn't mean you SHOULD!

If you really deep down think to yourself that superbowl thought he would just accuse you of saying something you never said and think it wouldn't get corrected in an attempt to undermine the validity of wagonomics (which I have never done ask Titus!!! She has tried to get me to argue over VCA and I refuse!!), you would be a bad player.

I know you don't actually think this because you're not a bad player, but I think you think you can make the argument because it fits your predisposed narrative. It's just not helpful and makes us argue over stupid stuff instead of the ACTUAL essence of your scumread
Why shouldn't you? I think if scum, it was a good point for you to make.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Especially if you could hide the actual reason like getting mixed with wagonomics.

Dude, that's a killer scum move, whatre you talking about.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 546, Battle Mage wrote:i think there's something reassuring in the way NPOM joined the Hessian wagon without question, but was more hesitant on Wiyvern. Presumably those suspicious of NPOM can get behind the Hessian wagon on that basis.

I disagree. What difference exists between Hessian and Wiyvern exists that they should treat them differently? NPOM is saying some suspicious things and if they flip red I’ll be looking at Wiyvern as a potential partner.

I also don’t see how NPOM’s hesitation on Wiyvern makes the Hessian wagon more preferable of the 2.

VOTE: NoPowerOverMe
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 571, Titus wrote:I don't want anyone driving who is flat out wrong. Flavor Leaf and I will drive.
PLEASE remember this tomorrow and take a step back both of you
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I feel like anytime someone says "experienced scumteam"

it's just their way of trying to shade Titus or Myself without specifically saying it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 584, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 571, Titus wrote:I don't want anyone driving who is flat out wrong. Flavor Leaf and I will drive.
PLEASE remember this tomorrow and take a step back both of you
I AM SITTING PASSENGER AND EVERYONE THINKS IM DRIVING
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I would like to note the potential danger of me seeing Alchemist's posts, immediately getting happy, wanting to vote NPOM with them, and then I remember Day 1.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 581, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why shouldn't you? I think if scum, it was a good point for you to make.
It's literally false, like objectively you can ISO Flavor Leaf and see he never claimed BM was on the wagon. Why would I craft an argument off a so obviously verifiably false premise? When I say in my post "i might be remembering it wrong but...", that doesn't give you any indication that I
MIGHT
have remembered it wrong???
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 585, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like anytime someone says "experienced scumteam"

it's just their way of trying to shade Titus or Myself without specifically saying it.
I haven’t checked everyone’s game history but that does seem to be the consensus. Maybe there’s someone else I should be looking out for.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Everyone's also acting like my reads are set in stone, and I'm 100% confident on everything.

I'm like 30% on NPOM scum, and that's my strongest scum read.

I don't know shit, y'all.

I know Mafilosophy, sure, but that's not my reads. People are putting words in my mouth all over.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 552, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 549, Flavor Leaf wrote:

makes me think Wiveryn over Hessian as a partner for NPOM.
nah i'd say the opposite. scum don't tend to need much talking into distancing their teammates. although im still leaning NPOM town now anyway I think.
I strongly disagree with that take on distancing. Some people are bus-it-into-the-ground players but most aren’t.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 588, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 581, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why shouldn't you? I think if scum, it was a good point for you to make.
It's literally false, like objectively you can ISO Flavor Leaf and see he never claimed BM was on the wagon. Why would I craft an argument off a so obviously verifiably false premise? When I say in my post "i might be remembering it wrong but...", that doesn't give you any indication that I
MIGHT
have remembered it wrong???
It creates a natural looking discussion, and forces the player to target it out, which looks OMGUSy.

I'm not saying it's what's happening, but if you end up being scum, it is 100% being used, at least now, as a way to get town read/take hold of discussion.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 580, Titus wrote:
In post 579, superbowl9 wrote:
What are your current reads?
Are you interested in any specific slot/interaction/game event because I'm kind of starting to hate readslists. Slots I would poke right now assuming I could dayvig outworld are alchemist, BM(although I find a better strategy with him is to townblock early and re-evaluate later), wiyvern, hessian, and non ihm.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What do people think about Alchemist? I don't think I'm going to be able to see if it's scumAlchemist until right before I'm night killed.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 592, Flavor Leaf wrote:It creates a natural looking discussion, and forces the player to target it out, which looks OMGUSy.

I'm not saying it's what's happening, but if you end up being scum, it is 100% being used, at least now, as a way to get town read/take hold of discussion.
I'm literally telling you right now that we agree, you never said it. The way it could have gone is "No i never said that" "oh my bad" and it's done. Instead you've gone a step further and assigned manipulative intent where there's clearly none, and we're still having this argument. If you truly cared about me using this to take over the conversation you wouldn't still be arguing about it, the only reason you are is because you don't want to back off your point even though you understand it was weak.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I am not against eliminating wiyvern, all I said was I wanted a reasoning.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It's still discussion.

Time is but a moment, an explosion of art in the singular instance.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Less-experienced scum will kill less active slots as safe-kills to avoid a Doc protect.

But I’ll concede I’m not good with NKA anyway.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm also past it and over it, I don't know why you said I don't want to back off my point.

I moved past it after my first explanation of it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”