Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I just came out of a game where Flavor was Scum, and he literally did the exact same thing he did to you Ben. I would have definitely parked my vote there for a bit.

I also agree that Outworld should be policy executed here. That hammer was very Scum sided. I don’t tend to see Scum do such obvious things like that so I’m surprised.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Andresvmb »

The good thing is that I left some notes in my Neighborhood PT for Battle Mage, and I told them that Flavor acts like that as Scum. So they’ll be on the lookout for it.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Andresvmb »

And by *that* I mean discrediting the first person that questions them and pushing them hard.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I also had NPOM as Town! Man I could have been helpful here.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by benhalkum »

In post 49, Andresvmb wrote:Hahaha I knew Flavor was Scum. That’s why I’m dead.
Welcome to the club
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Town deserve to lose. Also FL is so obvious once you play with him once how do ppl get fooled by this? He plays an agenda everytime he rolls scum
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Battle mage going in tho
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

as soon as BM drops the neighbor tea it should be over for FL then as long as titus' head gets unstuck from wherever shes getting her reads from
retired
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by benhalkum »

In post 55, DkKoba wrote:Town deserve to lose. Also FL is so obvious once you play with him once how do ppl get fooled by this? He plays an agenda everytime he rolls scum
Agree.

Oh well. Nobody listens to me, no matter what game I'm in.

:shrugs:

That's why I don't mind dying. Watching them shoot themselves in the foots after being dumb is just as enjoyable to me.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:lol: true true
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

once you're out of the game the responsibility is off your shoulders and if town loses you can feel comfortrable
retired
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by benhalkum »

In post 60, DkKoba wrote:once you're out of the game the responsibility is off your shoulders and if town loses you can feel comfortrable
Going forward I think I'm going to be a lot clearer when I see my town death coming and know who is scum. That way I can shake my finger and say I told you so when its over if they didn't listen.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 816, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Super not a fan of Ben's sudden wagon. Flavy looks sus for starting and then hanging back and watching. Titus looks like she's talking herself into it.
i now stan johnny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

town me would have hard FOSed Titus/FL together alongside outworld
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

alchemist would have gone under the radar
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 832, JohnnyFarrar wrote:BACK! and caught up. This game seems fun.

Willingness to vote from least to most

Titus
Napalm
SuperBase
Hessian
Outwer
Ranny/non im/alchy <- true neutral
BM
Flavor Leaf

with a big ol'
VOTE: flavor leaf to go with it

My actual solve here is Flav/Outwer/alchy but you could sub BM in for any of them I think

Not trying to do the whole curse of competency thing but I don't expect to come into a game with this much content and have my big boys be the least invested. Flavo I've got a story in my head about, BM just seems wrong.

SuperB got killed for this shit recently as town, not allowing it. I think BM was in that game? Iirc we both got NK'd (I should really check to see if that game ended)

napalm is brasher than titus if scum, what with the constantly attacking higher profile players, and I don't really see that from scum here when the majority seems cool with this superB bullshit.

@Titus gimme a flavor wagon.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

IM ACTUALLY HARD POGGING
retired
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:40 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

HOLY FUCKKK
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:41 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

if johnny pushes this hard enough and gets them eliminated that's white knight material right there
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

imagine we reach a gamestate where its only PR alive
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

can't blame the titus vote from math lol

titus is playing p poorly bc she's pocketed asf
retired
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Sup
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:59 am

With the masons I think town will win
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus deserves to be MLed here and I would have driven that ML myself as town with no regrets
retired
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:48 am

Titus always deserves to be ML, she always sides with scum in every game Ive seen her play

Return to “Completed Game Topics”