Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1729, Hopkirk wrote:is it because my magic presence disappeared
prolly
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Flea is still locktown from page 36
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1671, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1667, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1658, Infinity 324 wrote:I think we’re talking past each other so let’s work through this.

We have 4 possibilities:
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is scum: we both agree this is unlikely
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is town: I think this is the most likely scenario
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is scum: you think this is the most likely scenario, but I’m not convinced; it requires 4 players other than me to all be town, which is unlikely just by probability
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is town: also a possibility but unlikely by probability
Too much on probablility here

There was never really a case against me in the first place, it doesn't really matter whether it was town or scum that jumped on me (though I agree it's unlikely that they were all town)
Can you stop talking about anything other than you in this game or who’s pushing you etc. and actually talk about some other players and actually make reads?

I’m not extremely happy that is is probably the third time I’ve asked you this question and you continue to ignore it for some reason.

I will be keeping score if you also dodge this post as well. So besides tr Fea, sr Hopkirk and Pooky, what are your thoughts on the rest of the playerlist?

3rd time I’ve asked you this and next time you post in this thread I’m expecting an answer.
I'm not ignoring it, I gave you all I have

I have reads. I'm pushing one.

I can focus on things other than myself when you stop constantly making it about myself

My thoughts on the rest will come, but I don't think that's a priority right now
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1672, Gloria Cleary wrote: @Flea, I’m definitely talking about Dunn. I don’t tr the fact that he continues to ignore my request to give reads and if he continues to dodge this, I will likely be voting him.

Pooky is a bad vote and Isis is probably my top tr. I also need to hear more from Hopkirk.
Vote me then, you're not going to be able to pressure me into giving reads
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Spoiler:
In post 1743, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1633, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1622, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1619, Gloria Cleary wrote:He isn’t solvey and sorting players like he usually does as town
sorry is this about dunn or hopkirk? cuz i thought dunn at first and i would in no way agree with this assessment of dunn at all ^
I don’t know why, every towngame I ‘ve read of his, he has done more than he is here. He’s only given one townread so far: Flea and two maybe three scumreads: TGP, and now Pooky. And even that post he made about launching players due to their post count. he can’t bother to make actual reads or what?

At any rate Isis is a terrible vote. I strongly tr her pre-flip and it’s actually even stronger post-flip.
uh i've seen several towngames of his where he's done *less* than this soooooooo

i'm really not vibing isis-town and i really hate that she's like perpetually ignoring me
maybe i'm being petty but i feel like she would actually, like, try to engage me here as town?

the one thing that's kinda maybe making me doubt this is that she kinda played like this (i.e. badly) in a marathon last night and was town but i'm not sure how much credence to give to marathon games

~

i disagree with infinity's pooky take but he's still town

It would really help me out a lot if you would link those towngames of his.

I honestly don’t understand your Isis scumread. She doesn’t feel scummy to me in the slightest.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1728, Ydrasse wrote:something about this gamestate just isn’t right... somethings shifted....
People seem afraid to place a vote
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Spoiler:
In post 1752, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1658, Infinity 324 wrote:I think we’re talking past each other so let’s work through this.

We have 4 possibilities:
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is scum: we both agree this is unlikely
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is town: I think this is the most likely scenario
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is scum: you think this is the most likely scenario, but I’m not convinced; it requires 4 players other than me to all be town, which is unlikely just by probability
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is town: also a possibility but unlikely by probability

There was never really a case against me in the first place, it doesn't really matter whether it was town or scum that jumped on me (though I agree it's unlikely that they were all town)
Can you stop talking about anything other than you in this game or who’s pushing you etc. and actually talk about some other players and actually make reads?

I’m not extremely happy that is is probably the third time I’ve asked you this question and you continue to ignore it for some reason.

I will be keeping score if you also dodge this post as well. So besides tr Fea, sr Hopkirk and Pooky, what are your thoughts on the rest of the playerlist?

3rd time I’ve asked you this and next time you post in this thread I’m expecting an answer.

I can focus on things other than myself when you stop constantly making it about myself

My thoughts on the rest will come, but I don't think that's a priority right now
In post 1753, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1672, Gloria Cleary wrote: @Flea, I’m definitely talking about Dunn. I don’t tr the fact that he continues to ignore my request to give reads and if he continues to dodge this, I will likely be voting him.

Pooky is a bad vote and Isis is probably my top tr. I also need to hear more from Hopkirk.

I’m trying to sort you and giving reads is one of the ways that help me to sort. Do you have literally no opinions at all on any but the four you’ve already given opinions on?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1755, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1728, Ydrasse wrote:something about this gamestate just isn’t right... somethings shifted....
People seem afraid to place a vote
I don’t want to vote Pooky but if I did vote rn it would probably be you but I’m waiting for Skitter to link me to those towngames of yours where you played similarly to here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1756, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:

We have 4 possibilities:

I’m trying to sort you and giving reads is one of the ways that help me to sort. Do you have literally no opinions at all on any but the four you’ve already given opinions on?
I don't have enough scumreads to have a full team of scum

People I'm lightly tring include Infinity, Ydrasse, team rocket queen, yourself

I'm pretty sure there's scum in the camp of people defaulting to elimming me (hopkirk, pooky)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

is a townpost. ISO'd ydrasse and she's still town.
In post 378, Isis wrote:I have a different paranoia where I remember how many times Hectic has joked to me about running all VT games lol
Is it too early to start seriously worrying about this?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Talk to me about this
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I'm a bit exhausted rn but I will catch up.

it feels like a lot of people have disappeared, more than just TGP.

The mood also feels kind of strange.

I think it's probably because Tweetie isn't around being her usually radiant self? Where did she go?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Ok so i'm here, sorry for the extreme lack of content, I just can't manage to find the time to put in this game, sorry everyone
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:08 pm

i feel guilty because I forgot Gypyx was even in the game

Hi Gypyx.

How are you feeling?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Nah it's fine lol, hi pooky

I'm tired, it's 3 a.m
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Gypyx »

I'm also kind curious about what is weird about the game for Ydrasse, like, i've skimmed and everything seems normal to me
Show

bottom text
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

unofficial votecount

Isis
:
Flea The Magician
:
Ydrasse
:
Infinity 324
:
Gloria Cleary
:
Morning Tweet
:
PookyTheMagicalBear (1)
: Dunnstral ()
skitter30
:
team rocket queen
:
Gypyx
:
Dunnstral (1)
: Hopkirk ()
Hopkirk (1)
: skitter30 ()
not voting (9)
: Isis, Flea The Magician, Ydrasse, Gloria Cleary, Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear, team rocket queen, Gypyx, Infinity 324 ()

deadline
: (expired on 2020-12-07 15:06:18)

changelog

dunnstral votes pooky ()
skitter votes isis ()
infinity votes pooky ()
hopkirk votes dunnstral ()
infinity unvotes ()
skitter votes hopkirk ()
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 1759, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 378, Isis wrote:I have a different paranoia where I remember how many times Hectic has joked to me about running all VT games lol
Is it too early to start seriously worrying about this?
i don't think that there would be plurality if this was the case. if you're going to send thirteen vanilla town pms i think you at least give town the option to not eliminate.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1758, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1756, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:

We have 4 possibilities:

I don't have enough scumreads to have a full team of scum

People I'm lightly tring include Infinity, Ydrasse, team rocket queen, yourself

I'm pretty sure there's scum in the camp of people defaulting to elimming me (hopkirk, pooky)
Thanks. I’m thinking that they are likely deep wolves in this game but no idea who yet.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:45 pm

In post 1767, team rocket queen wrote:i don't think that there would be plurality if this was the case. if you're going to send thirteen vanilla town pms i think you at least give town the option to not eliminate.
let's test it out

VOTE: Hectic
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1769, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1767, team rocket queen wrote:i don't think that there would be plurality if this was the case. if you're going to send thirteen vanilla town pms i think you at least give town the option to not eliminate.
let's test it out

Choo choo :lol:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Hectic is scum with Kanna. I’m a genius. :P
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:13 pm

killer mod in an all VT game would be the ultimate mindf!@##
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

VOTE: hectic

Or are we supposed to do this

There is no conspiracy
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i maaaaaay or may not have uh. drank a little bit earlier and forgot about my promise. please, no yelling, no swatting.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”