Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 848, MathBlade wrote:
In post 327, Titus wrote:
In post 325, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 321, Titus wrote:
In post 319, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 316, Titus wrote:I feel more confident in my reads since no one died last night, but I suppose everyone should feel that way.
what is this supposed to mean?
It's an error. I missed Andres dying.
yes but what would you have meant, if nobody had died?
In post 326, Battle Mage wrote:like what were you getting at, when you claimed not to realise somebody had died
If nobody died, given Ben flipped roleblocker, a doctor would likely be the save. Since scum don't shoot people with bad reads (generally), it makes more sense to double down on reads.
This generally is odd.

Why the qualifier Titus?
Because there are two reasons where town with bad reads get killed

1) No one has good reads/wifom
2) Scum kill someone they cannot misfade over read accuracy.

These two options generally don't happen night 1 but are possible.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:46 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

Vote Count 2.8With 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate.

superbowl9
(4): Flavor Leaf, hessian, NoPowerOverMe, Battle Mage
NoPowerOverMe
(2): OutWorldER, Alchemist21
Titus
(1): MathBlade
OutWorldER
(1): superbowl9
Battle Mage
(1): Titus
Flavor Leaf
(1): JohnnyFarrar

Not Voting
(1): Rannygazoo

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-12-08 11:55:42).

Mod notes:
I am using Thesp's automated votecounter - please notify me if there are any errors.
Non lmh has been replaced by Mathblade. wiyvern has been replaced by JohnnyFarrar.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lmao there’s more than that.

1) Town with bad reads gets killed because it reinforces bad reads. It forces those with good reads to go “WTF why am I not dead?”
2) Null kill because they like the gamestate
3) Thought they were a PR

Any of those are possible here. Why are you so bad? In prior games you’ve done 1 and 2 before.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

I've done a lot before. In practice, people rarely care about dead players reads. Anything is possible. I'm sure if things were brainstormed, we could come up with more reasons why scum may kill town with bad reads.

They generally don't, which is a point against superbowl. It would be much stronger if they didn't pass through obvtown to do it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 853, Titus wrote:I've done a lot before. In practice, people rarely care about dead players reads. Anything is possible. I'm sure if things were brainstormed, we could come up with more reasons why scum may kill town with bad reads.

They generally don't, which is a point against superbowl. It would be much stronger if they didn't pass through obvtown to do it.
Who do you define as “obvTown”?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 838, MathBlade wrote:
In post 828, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 637, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 624, Flavor Leaf wrote:however, Battle Mage can attest, I'm always down for a good mass claim.
haha yes!

I can kick off - I'm a Neighbour (formerly VT) - thanks to our deceased comrade Andres :lol:
HA what? this is funny.

Anyone who can counter this should. There are literally no stakes.

I'm townread BM for this, Titus.
Based off this post and who died I am sus of Titus + BM. Andres’s ISO seems to heavily imply they’d neighborize Titus.

Seems like if Titus is scum she liked the gamestate so killed Andres who gave her props and a null kill. The neighbor probably was a coincidence that would happen start of day.

@Titus if you’re town why would Andres neighborize BM instead of you and why are you not analyzing that?
And why didn’t you address this?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 854, MathBlade wrote:
In post 853, Titus wrote:I've done a lot before. In practice, people rarely care about dead players reads. Anything is possible. I'm sure if things were brainstormed, we could come up with more reasons why scum may kill town with bad reads.

My EoD 1 reads

viewtopic.php?p=12359200#p12359200

Going down to Andres was just weird.

My BM read plummeted and my SB read has somewhat improved to would execute but not really SRing him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 855, MathBlade wrote:
In post 838, MathBlade wrote:
In post 828, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 637, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 624, Flavor Leaf wrote:however, Battle Mage can attest, I'm always down for a good mass claim.
haha yes!

I can kick off - I'm a Neighbour (formerly VT) - thanks to our deceased comrade Andres :lol:
HA what? this is funny.

Anyone who can counter this should. There are literally no stakes.

I'm townread BM for this, Titus.
Based off this post and who died I am sus of Titus + BM. Andres’s ISO seems to heavily imply they’d neighborize Titus.

Seems like if Titus is scum she liked the gamestate so killed Andres who gave her props and a null kill. The neighbor probably was a coincidence that would happen start of day.

@Titus if you’re town why would Andres neighborize BM instead of you and why are you not analyzing that?
And why didn’t you address this?
I missed it.

As for the question, it's literally impossible to answer. I have zero recalled experience with him. So why would he pick BM? I got no clue.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Cool you’re EoD reads are garbage.

75% sure at least two reads are wrong. Which reads changed in response to the kill?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 856, Titus wrote:

My EoD 1 reads

My BM read plummeted and my SB read has somewhat improved to would execute but not really SRing him.
I have Flavor as obvtown now too
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 858, MathBlade wrote:Cool you’re EoD reads are garbage.

75% sure at least two reads are wrong. Which reads changed in response to the kill?
None. My reads don't change based on NKs usually early.

I want to see what you do with Non's slot. I didn't like it early but I need an active replacement to see if that was right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 859, Titus wrote:

My EoD 1 reads

So you have 0 scumreads then?

So your read wall is useless in case you flip. Because if you were obeying it you’d be on me or ranny and not BM. Again what changed in your reads?

Where’s your train?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 644, Battle Mage wrote:lol I mean, we have a dead neighbouriser. I can confirm, he targetted me last night. It doesn't confirm my alignment one way or the other. But I can say, via the PT, Andres (like Ben) thought I was the towniest player. :D
And you didn’t out this immediately with all his thoughts because .....?

Speaking of which do that now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 642, Rannygazoo wrote:I don’t know the neighbor mechanic. Can’t scum be a neighbor?
They can. It all depends on who the original person targets.

The BM choice is odd and maybe being able to see all of Andres’s thoughts not just selected ones can piece it together.

VOTE: Battle Mage

I will tunnel you to death if you don’t explain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 861, MathBlade wrote:
In post 859, Titus wrote:

My EoD 1 reads

So you have 0 scumreads then?

So your read wall is useless in case you flip. Because if you were obeying it you’d be on me or ranny and not BM. Again what changed in your reads?

Where’s your train?
You asked which reads changed in response to the kill. None did. My reads changed based on play and the wagons I sorted.

BM's play surrounding NPOM and sb wagons was just terrible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Don’t get me wrong I still think Titus is scum but on the off chance she’s town she’s been pushing BM as a distance push and doing so very badly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 863, MathBlade wrote:
In post 642, Rannygazoo wrote:I don’t know the neighbor mechanic. Can’t scum be a neighbor?
They can. It all depends on who the original person targets.

The BM choice is odd and maybe being able to see all of Andres’s thoughts not just selected ones can piece it together.

VOTE: Battle Mage

I will tunnel you to death if you don’t explain.
To be fair, I scumread BM and that's an unfair question to him. No one can explain why BM was targeted.

Scumread BM for noise by claiming that but there's no way to know if or why Andres targeted BM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 862, MathBlade wrote:
In post 644, Battle Mage wrote:lol I mean, we have a dead neighbouriser. I can confirm, he targetted me last night. It doesn't confirm my alignment one way or the other. But I can say, via the PT, Andres (like Ben) thought I was the towniest player. :D

Wrong neighbor variant.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:20 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 1, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I do not have a high tolerance for toxicity. This is a game, so treat it as such. Personal attacks are not tolerated and will earn you consequences.
--Please keep this in mind.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Aha but it isn’t an unfair question.

Andres divulged reads to BM with his own words.

So asking for said reads is not an unfair question.

With those why BM should be apparent.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 869, MathBlade wrote:

BM is being a smartass there.

There's no possible way Andres divulged anything. Andres would be dead before any PT with BM opened.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 867, Titus wrote:
In post 862, MathBlade wrote:

Wrong neighbor variant.
Pretty sure it’s not.

Andres and most neighborizers leave end of day reads in their PT as BM alluded to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 870, Titus wrote:
In post 869, MathBlade wrote:

BM is being a smartass there.

There's no possible way Andres divulged anything. Andres would be dead before any PT with BM opened.
Nope. Hood existed based on TGP’s flip post and says add to.

And why are you defending your scumread? If I am wrong and BM is joking can’t he say so?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:25 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 859, Titus wrote:I have Flavor as obvtown now too
Well this is boring
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.