Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 974, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 961, MathBlade wrote:
In post 196, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 194, Flavor Leaf wrote:Down to the negative utility claim.
This had about 3 usages when I posted it earlier, and they'll come out sometime this game probably, but they're not actively that important. Just a way for me to get a read on some people.
Btw if I am right you should claim your neg utility now.

Just in case I am wrong on one of those three.
Are you talking about the SK?

Yes, you are right. I’m a survivor. (This is not normal, please note my sarcasm). I feel like I should start putting a * in my sarcastic posts.
Haven’t kept up with normal guidelines for a while.

I just assume all is possible.

You’re still not convincing me you’re not 3P.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m always 3rd party.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Except when I’m scum.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 821, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 401, OutWorldER wrote:I actually feel worse about NPOM due to the fact that he's just kind of ignoring me and the main topic of discussion to push FL. Gives me bad vibes
Napalm is ignoring an easy place to park their vote and instead going after one of the more visibly vocal and powerful players in this game and you think that's scum motivated? Unless he's dead confident (or partners with someone already voting you) i think napalm is town here
my objection is more to the fact that he ignored it almost completely (until it came time to try and discredit me) rather than the fact that he didn't vote me.

Sell me on your NPOM TR because he's my top SR right now and I just genuinely cannot understand why anybody would think that slot is town.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 295, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 284, Rannygazoo wrote:And anyone else who hammers this early in the day would be lock scum.
you wanna fuckin bet

VOTE: Benhalkum
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Johnny could be scum trying to disrupt the game here. I’ve only seen Johnny as town, so i don’t know their capabilities, or if they come after me immediately on replacing in.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

How is he disrupting?
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Disrupting not in the obnoxious way, in a scum tactic way.

I could see him instantly replacing in and choosing to purposefully change the status quo.

Coming after me here is a really bold move as scum. It pays well if done correctly, but yeah.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 978, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 821, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 401, OutWorldER wrote:I actually feel worse about NPOM due to the fact that he's just kind of ignoring me and the main topic of discussion to push FL. Gives me bad vibes
Napalm is ignoring an easy place to park their vote and instead going after one of the more visibly vocal and powerful players in this game and you think that's scum motivated? Unless he's dead confident (or partners with someone already voting you) i think napalm is town here
my objection is more to the fact that he ignored it almost completely (until it came time to try and discredit me) rather than the fact that he didn't vote me.

Sell me on your NPOM TR because he's my top SR right now and I just genuinely cannot understand why anybody would think that slot is town.
Permission to Garcia? Or do you want this from Johnny. I do townread NPOM.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 978, OutWorldER wrote:Sell me on your NPOM TR
Like do you think he's posting with an agenda? I don't see it at all. Not making much sense isn't really a crime
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

NPOM’s stock has significantly rose with the replacements.

That’s probably scum indicative, but I don’t know if I think Math and Johnny are both scum here.

That seems way too bold. I wouldn’t have even made that play.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 982, Flavor Leaf wrote:Disrupting not in the obnoxious way, in a scum tactic way.
This implies scum is in danger somewhere, no? If I'm scum coming in to disrupt?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 985, Flavor Leaf wrote:NPOM’s stock has significantly rose with the replacements.

That’s probably scum indicative, but I don’t know if I think Math and Johnny are both scum here.

I am bold as any alignment to be fair.

I also assure you that I will not be miselimed. Read the cockiness as scum if you want but it’s not happening.

I am bold for a reason. There’s one part I am missing that I wanna piece together but if I am wrong on it it’s really neg EV.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 986, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 982, Flavor Leaf wrote:Disrupting not in the obnoxious way, in a scum tactic way.
No, Disrupting is a scum tactic used when the status quo isn’t in their favor. Lurker scum getting replaced does make sense for scum to come in and want to try and disrupt, so I see the scum agenda possibility in both Math and Johnny, I just think it’s way too bold for the 2 of you to be scum making this play.

It also makes me question NPOM. I haven’t fully scum read the slot, but you guys are like hard town reading them, and I definitely don’t see that, which is why I believe one of Johnny or Math to be scum.

They could be WK’ing NPOM, I suppose.

Wyvern and Non Imh. Hmm. If they were both scum, who’s the partner? Super Bowl?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 987, MathBlade wrote:
In post 985, Flavor Leaf wrote:NPOM’s stock has significantly rose with the replacements.

I also assure you that I will not be miselimed. Read the cockiness as scum if you want but it’s not happening.

I am bold for a reason. There’s one part I am missing that I wanna piece together but if I am wrong on it it’s really neg EV.
I agree, you are bold, but would your teammates follow you, or is this just bold town. I might be leaning the ladder with you.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 989, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I agree, you are bold, but would your teammates follow you, or is this just bold town. I might be leaning the ladder with you.
The latter is indeed correct sir. I don’t think you’re group scum but imho because reasons this setup demands an SK if I am right on redacted.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 988, Flavor Leaf wrote:
No, Disrupting is a scum tactic used when the status quo isn’t in their favor. Lurker scum getting replaced does make sense for scum to come in and want to try and disrupt, so I see the scum agenda possibility in both Math and Johnny, I just think it’s way too bold for the 2 of you to be scum making this play.

It also makes me question NPOM. I haven’t fully scum read the slot, but you guys are like hard town reading them, and I definitely don’t see that, which is why I believe one of Johnny or Math to be scum.

Doubt superbowl. I don't see scum superbowl rushing his own elimination when he could stall it out and actually advise his teammates.

If both are scum, I go back to Battle Mage or Ranny.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

i dont think that trio does that NK.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What’s not happening?

If you were insinuating a fade on you is not happening, that seems completely frantic. I wasn’t even pushing anyone yet, my vote is still on SB.

I’m essentially thinking out loud right now, and letting people hear where I’m coming from.

I could make it happen if I really thought you were scum, simple, I wouldn’t converse with you, I would converse around you to get faded, if that makes sense.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 990, MathBlade wrote:

The latter is indeed correct sir. I don’t think you’re group scum but imho because reasons this setup demands an SK if I am right on redacted.
Excuse me. Regardless of your alignment, MBOS called.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 990, MathBlade wrote:The latter is indeed correct sir. I don’t think you’re group scum but imho because reasons this setup demands an SK if I am right on redacted.
I literally don't understand this post or Titus' reaction
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 994, Titus wrote:
In post 990, MathBlade wrote:

Excuse me. Regardless of your alignment, MBOS called.
Excuse me. Regardless of your alignment, your weakness called.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 992, Battle Mage wrote:

i dont think that trio does that NK.
Why? The day was quick. Titus, Superbowl, and I don’t look great for the Ben wagon, the lurkers aren’t dangerous.

I think that’s the exact type of Night Kill that team makes, especially if they don’t really discuss it too much.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 995, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 990, MathBlade wrote:The latter is indeed correct sir. I don’t think you’re group scum but imho because reasons this setup demands an SK if I am right on redacted.
I literally don't understand this post or Titus' reaction
Flavor Leaf says I could be scum or town. I said I am the latter which is town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think that’s the part they were talking aout

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”