Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don't use meta as a main tool, it's incredibly supplementary for me, especially because everyone already changes how they act towards me if they're scum because they have to be ready for me to give them the Third Degree Boon.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1524, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don't read games I'm not in unless a player I don't know does something cool, and even then, I just look at post game stuff.
I am not asking you I am asking Titus for a reason and I want her response tyvm
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1526, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1524, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don't read games I'm not in unless a player I don't know does something cool, and even then, I just look at post game stuff.
I am not asking you I am asking Titus for a reason and I want her response tyvm
And I am actively trying not to let you manipulate her, and push like I am manipulating, tyvm
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1334, MathBlade wrote:We know there has to be a scum in NPOM or Outer right.
We don't know this.

It could be Alch No elim and BM in theory.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You brought something up about me, I'm going to answer.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Alchemist and the Masons make sense too
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1528, Titus wrote:
In post 1334, MathBlade wrote:We know there has to be a scum in NPOM or Outer right.
We don't know this.

Lmao I highly doubt this. While possible that’s not probable. Town does with probable scum deal with possible. I don’t think there’s two PRs in addition to masons still. That’s just not likely.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1523, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1520, Titus wrote:
In post 1305, MathBlade wrote:Hmmm

I think there’s still something fishy.

Titus when you hop on I have a question for you. It regards a super old game of yours. I just don’t know if I trust you yet and I want to reaction test you.
I'm here now. Just pedit me.
So does FL know about your Radiant Cowbells game where you faked a guilty then coasted?

The fishy part is with these role claims. I can’t put my finger on it. I am trying to figure out if he has the meta awareness to do something like that.
I'm not really recalling that specifically myself but faking a guilty is a common scum tactic. My partner did that in a recent game and I was the babysitter protecting all the PRs that kept dying.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1532, Titus wrote:
In post 1523, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1520, Titus wrote:
In post 1305, MathBlade wrote:Hmmm

I think there’s still something fishy.

Titus when you hop on I have a question for you. It regards a super old game of yours. I just don’t know if I trust you yet and I want to reaction test you.
I'm here now. Just pedit me.
So does FL know about your Radiant Cowbells game where you faked a guilty then coasted?

The fishy part is with these role claims. I can’t put my finger on it. I am trying to figure out if he has the meta awareness to do something like that.
I'm not really recalling that specifically myself but faking a guilty is a common scum tactic. My partner did that in a recent game and I was the babysitter protecting all the PRs that kept dying.
It was cops and doctors. Remember now?

Do you get a vibe of SVS, TVS, SVT, or TvT?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1531, MathBlade wrote:
We don't know this.

Lmao I highly doubt this. While possible that’s not probable. Town does with probable scum deal with possible. I don’t think there’s two PRs in addition to masons still. That’s just not likely.
how do you know this without knowing scum roles?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1338, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I think it's safe to say there are not two neos and we did not get opposing vanilla results
So wait you and FL are both claiming Neo?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1534, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1531, MathBlade wrote:
We don't know this.

how do you know this without knowing scum roles?
I am town mason. If NPOM and Outer are town that’s two more PRs.

That’s why I said it’s unlikely. I don’t see that passing review.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1535, Titus wrote:
In post 1338, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I think it's safe to say there are not two neos and we did not get opposing vanilla results
No, I saw he was about to change his claim, so I claimed Neo.

I rescinded my claim.

Then he claimed Neopolitan and that Outer was Not Vanilla Town.

Outer claimed bg
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ranny and I tried figuring out what PRs would work and we didn’t see a whole lot.

A gated PR like an even night Neo with the current roles outed would make sense in a high power game as the odds of hitting a town PR and thinking scum are high. Makes a lot more sense than indecisive bodyguard
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

NPOM claimed Vanilla Town, so I saw him setting up to try and make a play, and called him out on it before he got the chance.

I think Outer is blatant just past newbietown, but still has some newbie qualities.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1538, MathBlade wrote:Ranny and I tried figuring out what PRs would work and we didn’t see a whole lot.

A gated PR like an even night Neo with the current roles outed would make sense in a high power game as the odds of hitting a town PR and thinking scum are high. Makes a lot more sense than indecisive bodyguard
You literally said Neo doesn't make sense with Masons. :roll: Convenient setup spec, I'll tell you what that is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1537, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I rescinded my claim.

Outer claimed bg
Any reason you are ruling out an Outer NPOM team with the intent for Outer to validate NPOM's bullshit changed claim?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

He's been playing dumb for a long time now because they're trying to act like it was a guilty on Outer.

Ranny tried to push that Outer had already claimed Vanilla Town earlier as well before that got rescinded.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1541, Titus wrote:
In post 1537, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I rescinded my claim.

Outer claimed bg
Any reason you are ruling out an Outer NPOM team with the intent for Outer to validate NPOM's bullshit changed claim?
Yes. I don't think the way NPOM was doing it looked like it was waiting for a partner. I could be wrong, I guess, but why would they use Outer to validate the claim? I'm the only one defending them. If anything, they knew wanted to create a scenario where I defend them, because they knew I was coming after them and the masons.

Outer and I were both on NPOM end of the day yesterday. NPOM was the secondary wagon and the possible option to NPOM.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1371, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like, I literally called out him setting up a Neapolitan gambit. You even stated Scum Neap balances the game out. TownNeo and Masons do not make sense together. That's just multiple wiggle proof confirmed town.
That is a compelling point in light of the power that has flipped already.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1540, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1538, MathBlade wrote:Ranny and I tried figuring out what PRs would work and we didn’t see a whole lot.

You literally said Neo doesn't make sense with Masons. :roll: Convenient setup spec, I'll tell you what that is.
Oh no! My setup spec changes as I learn about the setup. Sue me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

im back to just thinking it's NPOM and the masons.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1545, MathBlade wrote:

except the setup spec didn't change.

It went from Neo to Neo.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1547, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1545, MathBlade wrote:

except the setup spec didn't change.

It went from Neo to Neo.
No. It went from wtf to oh yeah it’s MS. Outer claimed bg with bad choices then reevaluated based on what I knew and realized the Neo was likely negative utility if true.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Neapolitan is not negative utility, get outta here right now with that mindset.

And you're logic is poor because you're pushing a fake claim by someone who you are pushing is scum with me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”