NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:51 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Voting ben was a great vote because it caused the quickhammer which gave us a lot of fucking info.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 256, benhalkum wrote:VOTE: NoPowerOverMe

Casting my vote based upon post.

In the first vote of the game from npom, throws out a hi to Titus.

In several threads indicates they've played with Titus and Titus is town. Also questioned titus' vote changes.

As the game progressed now says they know Titus is great as scum.

Then cast a vote based off of just others votes, with no actual reasoning. Claims that because both have history with me is why abd they trust them.

One of those people is Titus that I don't recall having a history with and until today town claimed me. However, the weirdness falls of pushing Titus so pro town, which I believe she is now, but then drawing out how she is as scum then aligning with. I believe this is a distraction to pull away from the rest of their game posting, which is mostly short answers or statements with no relevant pro town help.

I also believe that FL is town based off of this as I do not think they'd quote either a scummate at the moment as when I flip green, it would cause speculation.

The scummate lives in another voter who hasn't said much/has deflected and/or not voted yet either for me or at all.

:Shrugs:

That's where I stand atm.
In post 258, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Holy OMGUS vote batman.
In post 259, benhalkum wrote:
In post 258, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Holy OMGUS vote batman.
Nope. Plenty of others I could of voted for if that was the case.

I don't take my vote casting lightly and have provided resoning behind it, which you have yet to do yourself.

With that being said I'm going to get off here and let the chips fall as they will.
In post 260, NoPowerOverMe wrote:You not omgusing before makes this less OMGUS? Think not.
In post 262, OutWorldER wrote:I'm feeling Ben is town here. His questioning feels like town genuinely trying to solve the slots he's engaging and his hesitance to vote feels to me more like a townie in the dark than scum. His reaction to his RVS wagon was bad but his reaction to this current one is good, still trying to solve and push even though he's being piled on.

VOTE: NoPowerOverMe

Ranny and ben votes feel very opportunistic from this guy, and his current engagement with Ben does not feel genuine.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1823, Flavor Leaf wrote:ah, he did push me first. I just ISO'd.

Interesting
It’s this stuff that makes me doubt you.

You’re a really good manipulator so you trying to sell me your right has the opposite effect.

The best thing you can do is if you’re town let me see if Titus’s case has merit and stop trying for credit.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Titus »

Ok Math,

here's some real talk for you.

NPOM and BM are never voting for each other. BM is gone so far as to imply he has a reason to trust NPOM's claim but not Outer's. Yet, he's claimed VT all over this thread. He wants deference rather than explaining that read.
FL Outer and I found each other very quickly, but with rationales for doing so. FL and I are never voting Outer this game phase. I'm not as locktown as FL is but my only outer scenario also needs NPOM scum.
You and Ranny are never voting each other.
Alch and no elim are the "free agents".

Get to a coalition of 5 that has a chance of hitting scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm not as lock town as I wanna be on Outer, but it's enough for me to roll the dice.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1828, Titus wrote:Ok Math,

here's some real talk for you.

NPOM and BM are never voting for each other. BM is gone so far as to imply he has a reason to trust NPOM's claim but not Outer's. Yet, he's claimed VT all over this thread. He wants deference rather than explaining that read.
FL Outer and I found each other very quickly, but with rationales for doing so. FL and I are never voting Outer this game phase. I'm not as locktown as FL is but my only outer scenario also needs NPOM scum.
You and Ranny are never voting each other.
Alch and no elim are the "free agents".

Get to a coalition of 5 that has a chance of hitting scum.
That’s what I am doing.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

*shrug*

I figure it's obvious to scum that I'm a PR at this point anyway so I'll do my proper claim.

I am
an alternate night Doctor.
I'll keep the even or odd to myself for now. Obviously I claimed VT to reduce my chances of getting killed (sue me).

Hence
I don't believe the Bodyguard claim because 2 gated protectives who could actually do double duty on some nights, doesn't seem viable to me.

And
I do believe the alternate night neapolitan claim because I figure there's bound to be an investigative, and the gating tessellates well with my role.

Hence NPOM-town, OWER-scum.

I figure Titus and Flavor Leaf must both be scum too, because they both figured out I was actually a PR and tried to undermine me. Especially from FL, who I know would take a different line as town.

There's very little reason for me to make this as a scum-gambit either, given I clearly wasn't getting elimmed today and I'd be guaranteeing myself as the elim tomorrow. I voted for OWER as soon as he had claimed but was hoping I could elim him without outting myself.

VOTE: OutWorldER
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1827, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1823, Flavor Leaf wrote:ah, he did push me first. I just ISO'd.

Interesting
It’s this stuff that makes me doubt you.

You’re a really good manipulator so you trying to sell me your right has the opposite effect.

The best thing you can do is if you’re town let me see if Titus’s case has merit and stop trying for credit.
Then this proves exactly why you just want me to be scum here.

Any solve and case I push, you just think is me manipulating, but I'm town solving the game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1831, Battle Mage wrote:*shrug*

I figure it's obvious to scum that I'm a PR at this point anyway so I'll do my proper claim.

I am
I'll keep the even or odd to myself for now. Obviously I claimed VT to reduce my chances of getting killed (sue me).

Hence
I don't believe the Bodyguard claim because 2 gated protectives who could actually do double duty on some nights, doesn't seem viable to me.

And
I do believe the alternate night neapolitan claim because I figure there's bound to be an investigative, and the gating tessellates well with my role.

I figure Titus and Flavor Leaf must both be scum too, because they both figured out I was actually a PR and tried to undermine me. Especially from FL, who I know would take a different line as town.

There's very little reason for me to make this as a scum-gambit either, given I clearly wasn't getting elimmed today and I'd be guaranteeing myself as the elim tomorrow. I voted for OWER as soon as he had claimed but was hoping I could elim him without outting myself.

Actions?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

also, hence me being so interested in the setup and claims (when as colleagues will know, i hate mech stuff)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1833, MathBlade wrote:

I am

Hence

And

Actions?
On the night I could act, I protected Flavor Leaf.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1831, Battle Mage wrote:And I do believe the alternate night neapolitan claim because I figure there's bound to be an investigative, and the gating tessellates well with my role.
with a pair of masons, you think there's an investigative.

And yet another changed claim that I called out.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1835, Battle Mage wrote:

I am

Hence

And

Actions?
When did you switch to scumreading Flavor?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

if Flavor Leaf is town here, and didn't twig I was actually doctor, I dunno what to say :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1837, MathBlade wrote:

I am

Hence

And

Actions?
lol I'm trying to keep the odd/even bit concealed, this is not a helpful question for that
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1836, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1831, Battle Mage wrote:And I do believe the alternate night neapolitan claim because I figure there's bound to be an investigative, and the gating tessellates well with my role.
with a pair of masons, you think there's an investigative.

And yet another changed claim that I called out.
dude I bet the game on him flipping scum, out of nowhere. It's fairly obvious I had a mech reason.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1839, Battle Mage wrote:

I am

Hence

And

Actions?
lol I'm trying to keep the odd/even bit concealed, this is not a helpful question for that
The elim is between NPOM and Outer.

If your claim is true scum probably have an RB or you’re dead. No reason to conceal this if you’re town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

it's just way too convenient, dude. Even if Outer is scum, NPOM is still scum.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1841, MathBlade wrote:

I am

Hence

And

Actions?

If your claim is true scum probably have an RB or you’re dead. No reason to conceal this if you’re town.
with the possibility of 2 masons, and an investigative, I can see a world where they don't kill me tonight. Especially when it feels like town is close to the solve. You're a smart dude, I think I've given you what you need.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1842, Flavor Leaf wrote:it's just way too convenient, dude. Even if Outer is scum, NPOM is still scum.
There’s a lot here that’s too convenient.

I know how to force scum to come out.

I may be bad at reads but I am good at manipulating people. Scum should become evident if I am doing this right.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1843, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1841, MathBlade wrote:

I am

Hence

And

Actions?

with the possibility of 2 masons, and an investigative, I can see a world where they don't kill me tonight. Especially when it feels like town is close to the solve. You're a smart dude, I think I've given you what you need.
I am telling you you haven’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol Math come on

I'm an odd-night Doc, so I was out and about on Night 1. And I'll be protecting our neapolitan tonight.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 349, Battle Mage wrote:if OutworldER is scum, he has experienced teammates. Would probably imply at least 1 of Titus/Flavor Leaf as scum too.
In post 354, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 352, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 349, Battle Mage wrote:if OutworldER is scum, he has experienced teammates. Would probably imply at least 1 of Titus/Flavor Leaf as scum too.
Why do you think that?
he was super bombastic and confident on Day 1. I don't think he's the type to go balls-out like that, unless he was confident his team would carry the victory.

Plus I'm thinking experienced scum anyway, given a lesser known player got NKed.
In post 770, Battle Mage wrote:if superbowl, outworld and npom are all town, where the fuck does that leave us? Flavor Leaf and the lurker express? :lol:
In post 785, Battle Mage wrote:i wish i hadnt claimed vanilla, or this wouldve been a great game to eat an NK in :lol:

I am

Hence

And

Actions?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

if either Titus or FL are town, honestly... i can't believe i had to hard claim here. :facepalm:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1846, Battle Mage wrote:lol Math come on

I'm an odd-night Doc, so I was out and about on Night 1. And I'll be protecting our neapolitan tonight.
And not the masons because?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”