Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

Prism is still town and I'm still borrowing DGB's three bullets and shooting Peta in the face three times if forced to choose.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2442, unwnd wrote:Like part of me looks at like this

1) You throw a case out on me (Syr), this causes the collective players to each weigh in their thoughts on said case, or at the least blind agree and sheep. Lurkscum are gonna see fuckhuge wall like that and think 'yeah it's time to safe vote' and I'd be unhappy in the sense you killed me not because of my actions but because of Syr, but that it would be a strong enough move that would get this thread from breaking this unending stasis

2) You don't do that and I can use my negotiation skills and deductions to help you, but this is a scenario where you give up your Syr read entirely. I know this is something that I believe you're struggling with, but it helps me more than the other option because again, the two shifting states in my mind keep fighting with each other in terms of you
Newpage
Stop
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

The odds of me giving up my syr read are about the odds of me walking upstairs, waking my daughter up by handing her a tupperware full of sugar, going back to sleep, and then surviving when my wife finds out.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

Then you have to promise that if the first outcome happens, something good will come of it
Stop
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Cabd »

There's a lot more Depth (tm) to this read that I have stated so far but like... limited energy to make it any more than that at present.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Prism »

I really think you're spending a lot of time trying to convince Cabd over like, sorting him first or really chewing on what his answers mean for his alignment.

If he's scum there's no point in even arguing like this with him.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah if you flip green by some miracle I'll probably yeet my confidence levels back to 2014-era Cabd.

But right now 2020-cabd is here and playing and feels goddamn GOOD.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by unwnd »

I'm just playing devil's advocate and seeing what it means. I understand the position where if Cabd is scum, he's just going to maintain his perspective. It hasn't gotten him in trouble so why change now? The reason to appeal to him is to see if it leads to something else I can read on
Stop
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by petapan »

yeah i'm sorry for subjecting the game to this slow-motion breakup and there's a certain irony that the post i made about avoiding toxic battles has led to
this
. i promise not to start shit again and people can do whatever, we move on and flip someone. the density of posting is what's driving people away from playing the game, like lements can barely contain her disinterest. the fact is i've dragged this out because i've been too respectful, and were it some other person doing this, i'd have told them to fuck off a long time ago. was trying to not be overtly hostile and made things bad in a different way way instead. sorry.
free crypto
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

Prism if you're bussing you should take me to endgame with you so I vote wrong. Because I am SO pocketed.

p-edit to Peta- Yeah man I get it, scumread pings you hard and you can't helpyourself i am literally in that boat now hi.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

I promise to revisit the peta-prism stuff once we have unwnd flip data, should I make it to day two, but right now I'm reaaaaallly not seeing prism scum, even independently of "prism is no way no how partners with syr slot" tells.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think I've been very townie and making good points so getting cased for something I didn't even do just makes me :(
Stop
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

Such is the nature of replacing into games.

I miiiiiight also just grudgematch you for being a sekrit alt of an oldskool player that I consider too dangerous to live when scum.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by unwnd »

Regardless how you feel and as I said before

I want something good to come of it. You can think I'm scum and have that disposition but if you respect me in any regard then you'll make sure that it is at least honored. Prism is seeing this like I'm not trying to discern your alignment when that couldn't be farther than the truth. Your behavior to me says that you dislike being wrong, and that you are feeling the momentum of not being so wrong lately. You have no reason to doubt yourself. You're at peak performance and this is just business as usual.

That's an easy position to make as scum. I want to challenge on you on this because that faith will only be placed once I see it.
Stop
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Prism »

Spoiler: For peta
My genuine olive branch is that I know that me being
this
incredibly wrong if I'm town, in conjunction with my insistence that only my own opinion on my play matters, can be deeply infuriating. There have been numerous points where I've wanted to say something mean in response to your previous posts, eg. about me being so fucking incomprehensible, and about my not being worth conversing with, but I've held my tongue. I appreciate the restraint you've exercised to this point, too, given how maddening I know I can be. I think you're scum but my stance is that I will let the flips resolve themselves. It's easy for me to say as the impossibly dumb motherfucker, but this is not personal to me, and I think you know that I would still love you even if our spots were flipped.

I'm going to bed, but I hope you sleep well, I do still love you, and I hope you're still my friend even if it turns out I am a complete moron, which would not be the first time and will not be the last.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by unwnd »

Can't sleep and my brain is in mafia overdrive. I owe some things regardless.

I maintain what I said before about the thread state and fucking hating it. My easing off of Prism was the first step to disengage from what is happening. I don't want any part in this bickering and it's making me distracted. This is not to blame any of you rather it is to blame myself. That being said, I also maintain the thread is imbalanced. Let me state my intentions clear: The people who are here and bickering amongst themselves at best contains one scum. That is not worth much in hindsight. Figuring out who the one scum is in this ten-truck pileup would be just sorting through the debris. I very much am not a fan of Vax's response to me and I am very much not a fan of giving players like that excuses just based on what's going on. Admittingly, there is a point to be made in what he said. Why does he need to be involved if we're just doing the work for him. Reset. That is very true, but I feel his disposition is scummy for reasons already stated and the way he treated those reasons. I also don't really care for Pooky's pop-up either. My own bias hasn't been challenged and I want to act selfishly.

What matters though is that even if those two were scum, they're not going to be caught anytime soon because I am literally one person in this playerlist and right now I am currently defending myself from an impending Cabd death-tunnel. What I would like to see is people entertaining aspects that haven't presented themselves yet.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by unwnd »

Here's where I stand from doing a bit of digging.

MOD/Notsci

DGB

Peta

Bork

--
Ffery

Cabd

Skitter

Elements

Prism

Ben

--
Pooky

Vax

The area in the middle is what I'm most interested in solving. Three of those players are here to solve and then the rest are not. The three that are here to solve are each placed just based on their tone mostly. I would say Ffery is probably null-lean town out of the bunch with Cabd still sitting null and Prism being placed there because I am choosing to reset myself. When it comes to Ben/Elements/Skitter, just from ISO'ing the slots I felt Ben had the least amount to say. Not in the same fashion of Vax, but where his last post was that he was gonna make a post that never happened. This reads to me like a potential scum who is making broken promises, and I thought earlier on when I was peeking into the thread where he was getting a good amount of pressure was a good look. The only problem though is my read is based on about...18 posts? I don't remember the exact number. My read becomes situational but I think that dragging someone like him out of the spotlight works in the same way the others do. I felt Skitter was being sensible and I appreciate the clarity, but found myself that her responses were ultimately leaning null. Elements is put there for being on the player-list and I have no further thoughts on them. I think where I stand right now is that I'm probably wrong somewhere in my top-half but confidence assures me no less than one, with the rest of the game being sorted in my nulls and below.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

So I'd like to start here and stay here. Cabd can put his case on me (and I'll probably respond because I'm a gentleman) but be the change you wanna see in the world etc.

VOTE: Vaxkiller
Stop
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Prism »

Regardless of his alignment, I genuinely fully agree with petapan's statement that I am the most toxic person in the game regardless of role card. My intentions do not really matter. I will cede the floor for the next 24 hours unless called on to claim.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:12 am

Post by notscience »

Cabd I disagree the reads were “faked” and think it’s more likely they were reading along and those were there reads prior to role pm.

I can’t shake the tonal difference here vs my other two sample size games for unwnd. In Lovers, I felt some confusion, yes, but you were always cool as a cucumber. I could say the same for Xeno.

I understand there’s a wagon on you, but for someone as experienced as you claim to be in surprised it would bleed into your play if you were town. If you were scum, however, it would make sense of the tonal difference I see.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:15 am

Post by notscience »

The one thing I am concerned about wrt Prism is they *are* instigating a lot of 1v1s. I don’t have the time to go and dig through their past games to see if it’s more likely as either alignment, but I feel like their perspective has been much more broad in my recollection.

I don’t know if “get out of one 1v1 and instigate another” is a strategy Prism thinks is viable. I suppose in a “have everyone glaze over their posts” way, but still.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:16 am

Post by notscience »

I feel better today. Back in Cobra Kai mindset.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:08 am

Post by unwnd »

Any difference you feel is largely based on the fact that those two games I wasn't in the same scenario, and especially if you scum read my slot here
Stop
Netflix and Chill
Netflix and Chill
Goon
Netflix and Chill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Netflix and Chill »

My point being is you feel less analytical and more active.
notscience and Brian Skies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”