Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wow i already died. What was my n0 role ;)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Wtf i wanted to be town
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

flavor rolled mafia? how unfair for town especially with the power level mafia actually gets
andres on neighborizer is actually really good bc andres is v strong. he will probably get rolestopped if it was to be done right now
town super stacked tho .. lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ranny as mason might be a bit of a mess tho.

mason pair is a bit weak playerwise unless imh is good

NPOM being neapolitan is good.

hopefully ben utilizes his power well
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

seems hella townsided regardless though. the wifom of so many prs can be broken with good town which town absolutely does have haha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus as VT is actually good. i have heard titus is a really good player.

i think town wins this based on how townsided setup is tbf. ive yet to see outworld's scumgame but they're gonna take heat d1 likely.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it is townsided.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the general skill level of town on this site is fairly low thats why it may not seem townsided.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

when theres more PRs than scum PRs esp self clearing ones it is a very uphill battle. if scum nightkills a VT even once it can be catastrophic.

my mafia setup philosophy(i designed open setups for chat mafia) is that setups should be leaning towards scumsided whenever possible.

the closed aspect is a thing that does benefit scum but town have:

3ML

2 people who can self clear

a doc in case one of those 2 do self clear d1(yeah rolestopper can stop the doc save but doc will pretty much immediately gain info on that)

2 roles that semi clear themselves

just a bunch of named roles in general.

idk lol.

first ML is always free yes, but the way PRs are i think it can lead to just a solve from mostly just claims
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if npom is ever flipped it will solve the game i feel
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol

Heard Titus was a good player why are they easily distracted by lhf and using nai arguments?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

god the ego :lol:
shading isn't scummy tbh lol unless it's obvious that its illogical based on gamestate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

If anything thats a ploy id use to avoid the nightkill.
Idk lol but ya i do as VT purposefully PR tell in believable ways so theres that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean day is half over i hope this is a trap from titus :lol: the push just seems really weird knowing its town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 300, OutWorldER wrote:it's a repeat of Open 799.

which means this is scum flip lets go baby

I got referenced :lol:
(Outworld did subconsciously scumslip with that line tho ;) )
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

outworld needs to be policied d2. You don't quickhammer in a closed setup with no claim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: Mini Normal 2179 | Day 1
Titus wrote:Non lmh - Probably scum, would vig as useless if not scum. This is where I would push if I were queen.
benhalkum - hopefully scum
Battle Mage - Lean town
OutWorldER - Lean town, was prob town before the hammer. I can see it coming from town.
hessian - VLA can't read.
wiyvern - Holiday can't read
NoPowerOverMe - Lean town, the fight with Ben could be S v S distancing though.
Rannygazoo - I think I have said enough here. Lean scum.
superbowl9 - I want to say town but everytime I do, my gut cringes.
Titus - Please don't shoot me.
Flavor Leaf - Gambiter. Plays an aloof style. Wait and see.
Alchemist21 - Solid town
Andresvmb - Gtmh town. Holiday lack of posting though.

lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FL is shooting this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi ben.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if they dont get outworld the next day yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think FL gets caught here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FL has rolled scum too often recently i think it'll be hard to be in a town mindset
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah FL told Outworld to hammer u for sure bc u caught him out lol

no one listens to the dead tho so hey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Town deserve to lose. Also FL is so obvious once you play with him once how do ppl get fooled by this? He plays an agenda everytime he rolls scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Battle mage going in tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

as soon as BM drops the neighbor tea it should be over for FL then as long as titus' head gets unstuck from wherever shes getting her reads from
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:lol: true true
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

once you're out of the game the responsibility is off your shoulders and if town loses you can feel comfortrable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 816, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Super not a fan of Ben's sudden wagon. Flavy looks sus for starting and then hanging back and watching. Titus looks like she's talking herself into it.
i now stan johnny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

town me would have hard FOSed Titus/FL together alongside outworld
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

alchemist would have gone under the radar
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 832, JohnnyFarrar wrote:BACK! and caught up. This game seems fun.

Willingness to vote from least to most

Titus
Napalm
SuperBase
Hessian
Outwer
Ranny/non im/alchy <- true neutral
BM
Flavor Leaf

with a big ol'
VOTE: flavor leaf to go with it

My actual solve here is Flav/Outwer/alchy but you could sub BM in for any of them I think

Not trying to do the whole curse of competency thing but I don't expect to come into a game with this much content and have my big boys be the least invested. Flavo I've got a story in my head about, BM just seems wrong.

SuperB got killed for this shit recently as town, not allowing it. I think BM was in that game? Iirc we both got NK'd (I should really check to see if that game ended)

napalm is brasher than titus if scum, what with the constantly attacking higher profile players, and I don't really see that from scum here when the majority seems cool with this superB bullshit.

@Titus gimme a flavor wagon.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

IM ACTUALLY HARD POGGING
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

imagine we reach a gamestate where its only PR alive
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

can't blame the titus vote from math lol

titus is playing p poorly bc she's pocketed asf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus deserves to be MLed here and I would have driven that ML myself as town with no regrets
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

ya i can see FL doesnt know how to play around it bc as soon as FL tries to manipulate it, johnny is going to be right on that and know for sure.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

u can see that tipoey sort of play around FL, they are very unwilling to drop the titus pocket too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

BM should have just openly shared a summarization of what u said in the thread full stop.

then again i managed to deepwolf against BM while not trying at all so lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

holy fuck town is stupid lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

johnny is gonna die and no one is gonna bat an eye at it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wow we went back in time its night 1 again poggers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait but its also night 3 so we going into the future too :O
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

limming a claimed fruit vendor is probably the smallest brain play possible.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

while i think FL is playing a solid game town is tripping all over itself by rushing lims and not thinking critically. outworld should have been policied 100% on d2 and the fact he wasnt even considered as a policy is a shame on the town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

titus is going to continue to sit in FL's pocket and town will lose
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alchemist might be c aught too actually
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

math outted the solve in main thread too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

outworld is mafia goon.

is npom gonna get limmed after outworld flips
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey look thats a winning endgame so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 121, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1656, Titus wrote:I think someone town in this game is hard defending scum.
She’s right about this :lol:
yeah look in a mf MIRROR
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

titus really is so far up FL's pocket i think they can be declared legally blind
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and cue town shitting itself in lylo lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 143, mastina wrote:(I feel obligated to mention: Normally, Titus is a very very good player. Normally, Titus is quite competent. However, Titus should, if she doesn't shape up and in lylo catch the scumteam and work with the town in eliminating it, own up to this being one of her worst games of all time where she royally fucked up. She should have the self-awareness to know that there's no excuses for this level of misplay and that it is, genuinely, a terrible "off" game for her.)
yeah based on hearing about titus' reputation a lot of things came off as ??? from her this game. a lot of chasing LHF and such
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 165, MathBlade wrote:
In post 164, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Titus has to know she messed up last night and fl and er are scum.
She doesn’t reevaluate much. She also thinks I suck at mafia. Odds are she still townreads FL sad to say.
hey maybe she finally sees the light ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"why did everyone who suspected FL die"

Titus: nothing suspicious about that!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh its over.

lmfao

town if u see this ur embarasing for not policying outworld openly lolhammering an unclaimed person.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah its understandable u wanna get rid of the big fish first.
retired

Return to “Completed Game Topics”