2020 scum league fantasy football

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

Here is how I some up week 13...

Is this the real life, is this just Fantasy. Stay in inside, Covid sucks in the reality! Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see. I'm stuck in seed 2, I need no sympathy. Because I'm easy come, easy go. Little high, little low. Anyway the winds blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me. Mafia, just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled the trigger now he's dead. Mafia, day has just begun, but now I've gone and voted first in lylo. Mafia ooooh. Didn't mean to make the town cry. If I lurk and am not here tomorrow, carry on carry on. Nothing really matters. Too late, my time has come. Sends shivers down my spine. Its snowing in Cleveland all the time. Have you seen the weather we have had? 3 games where the winds ruined everything. This shit has got to go. Let's leave it all behind and face the truth. MAFIA! Anyway the wind blows. I don't want to die, sometimes wish I'm never scum at all...

I see a little silhouetto of a fan, scalamoush, scalamoush, what's that doing in the stands? 2020 has covid, very very frightening me. Lylo, mylo, lylo, mylo. Lylo, Mylo, Figero, Magnifico! I'm just a survivor, no one wants to play as me. He's just a survivor in a poorly designed setup, spare him his life from this monstrosity. Easy come easy go, will you let me go? Bismilah! No we will not let you go, vote him now! Bismilah! We will not let you go, vote him now! Bismilah! We will not let you go, vote him now! We don't believe the claim, Vote him now, VOTE HIM NOW! GO GO GO GO GO GO GO! Oh Mafia, Mafia, Mafia voted now. Moderater has a death scene set aside for me. For me, for me, FOR ME!

!Proceed to bang your head and rock out!

So you think you can fake claim and spit in my eye. So you think you can vote me and leave me to die! Oh baby, can't do this to me baby. Just want to go outside, Covid get right out of here!! Nothing really matters, anyone can see. Nothing really matters, Nothing really matters to me.....Anyway the hammer drops...
Last edited by PokerFace on Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:18 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

In post 543, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not too sure that any of the games this week will change the playoff bracket anyways
If multiple 6-6 teams lose then things could get interesting since Pooky could very well sneak in due to currently having a better Points For than any 6-6 other than Groose (and with my team being the only one that has a remote prayer of jumping ahead in that regard).

A Reck/BEF tie would also make things interesting, but that's exceedingly unlikely outside of both of them agreeing to sit everyone in the hopes that at least one 6-6 loses. (Which is highly likely, given the matchups this week...)
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:36 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

L1 playoff odds:

“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

So ms league 1 has 12 teams with 3 divisions of 4 and 4 making the playoffs. 2 have playoffs clinched so 1/2 unclinched and 9 still alive
Friends league 1 has 12 teams with 2 divisions of 6 where 6 make it to the playoffs. 2 have playoffs clinched so 2/3 unclinched while 8 teams still alive
My 2nd league has 12 teams with 4 divisions of 3 where 6 make it into playoffs. 3 have playoffs clinched so 1/2 unclinched with 8 teams alive
Ms league 1 appears to be in top 2 has they split metrics with another league

Ms league 2 has 10 teams with 2 divisions of 5 and 6 making the playoffs. 2 have playoffs clinched so 2/3 unclinched. 8 teams are still alive
My 3rd League has 10 teams with no divisions and 4 making the playoffs. 2 have playoffs clinched so 1/2 unclinched. 9 teams are still alive
So the metrics are split at the moment after ms league 2 previously being behind in both metrics

So which is more important metric? How much unclinched or how many still alive? I lean toward number alive being most important. So ms league 2 is still behind. Ms league 1 still looks good as it is leading in the more important metric
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

You can tell who's been a Certified Tire Fire at RB all year by checking to see who's still riding the Free Agent Running Back Weekly Carousel in Week 13 despite having their top 2 RB draft picks healthy and starting!
~ Edible
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yay there has been a couple of teams with off and on rb health. 2 of them play each other this week. Wrs may be more important in our league because you start 3 but rbs are more consistant point makers so its a good balance

Finally did the math. Updating last post shortly but basically ms league 1 is doing good. Ms League 2 isnt
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Groose Caboose
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Groose Caboose »

Cheers to whoever dropped ARob for me to pick up. I hope he serves me well this weekend (assuming he suits up) with more garbage time touchdowns.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

Fish did that on Allen Robinson's bye week. I tried to get him too but you were before me in the process. Reck did something equally questionable with Waller, but I did get Waller.

Kind of ironic they play each other now and will both be without those tide turning players for what might be the last week alive for one of them
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i wamted to pick up A-Rob but I forgot to set my thingy that week.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

My great start hurt me after losing Dek and some things. I was too far back in the waivers to stock up but hey, I'm still having fun!
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

*Dak
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

still p sure you are going to the playoffs though. I think the way yahoo has it designed is that the top 3 from each division make it and since all the division games are done nothing will change.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:33 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 561, Nero Cain wrote:still p sure you are going to the playoffs though. I think the way yahoo has it designed is that the top 3 from each division make it and since all the division games are done nothing will change.
I thought it was the top 6 teams overall.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:35 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

According to the standings only you and Poker have secured a playoff spot.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:41 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or I guess not and thats just how things worked out b/c all the playoff teams are 6-6 minus T-bone b/c he has the lowest score.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it prob is just top 6 and the way it worked out is top 3 in each division. If some ppl don't win tomorrow and Bears win he could end up leapfrogging since he's 4th in scoring

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:49 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 566, Nero Cain wrote:it prob is just top 6 and the way it worked out is top 3 in each division. If some ppl don't win tomorrow and Bears win he could end up leapfrogging since he's 4th in scoring
I think its technically possible for the entire North Division + Always to be in the playoffs :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

current yahoo projections

have

joe 7-6
reck-7-6
fish 6-7
bellhops 6-7
bone 6-7
bears 5-8

but Bears is also starting an inactive Will Fuller so if he changed that the projections would have him beating Pabs this week. If he did beat Pab and Fish and Bellhop and Bone all lose then he's gonna be in the playoffs.

The Bellhops really really need to win this week and his game with Poker is close AF. Yahoo has projections at 104.82-104.59

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:16 am

Post by PJ. »

I think I just have to beat aronis and it's over
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:22 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 429, PJ. wrote:Who is David Murrin and why do they keep proposing me offensively bad trades?
Thanks for rejecting Thielen for Swift. I really was buying high and selling low.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good thing I didn't need to win this week. I think the only change in playoffs will be that Bone replaces Fish.

Groose Caboose
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Groose Caboose »

You'd think with the way I screamed at the Eagles for not being able to take down Aaron Jones that I was an Eagles fan...
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 570, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 429, PJ. wrote:Who is David Murrin and why do they keep proposing me offensively bad trades?
Thanks for rejecting Thielen for Swift. I really was buying high and selling low.
All of my receivers are better than him. Best case scenario was I flipped him for a running back, which was never happening.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

Me patiently counting down the hours until the Bills make me eat it tomorrow night
~ Edible

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”