Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Blitzo »

Also if you want me to start moving my vote around you have some convincing to do.
Being coy with why I shouldn't vote someone is not going to work here.
PEDIT - Btw are we discussing that super weird conversation earlier?
I remember BM being a part of it but I can't recall who the other participant was.
I can dig it up though I'm sure.
Though I think Gamma may have been the one to initially point it out.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Akarin »

In post 2173, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh I could point out how it went from 6 to 3 just through VCs, but a big thing to realize is it wasn’t a straight descent, it wobbles around 6/5 a bit, and sticks at 4 for a little while
Yes, this game has way more VCs than most (which is great.)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

VoteCount 1.59

titus [4]
haschel cedricson pookythemagicalbear battle mage gamma emerald
MURDERCAT [3]
outworldER xRECKONERx thegoldenparadox
Battle Mage [3]
blitzo DrippingGoofball titus
thegoldenparadox [3]
taly murdercat alisae
sircakez [1]
bell
Haschel Cedricson [1]
Akarin
no elim [1]
sircakez

Not Voting [1]
flea the magician

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-12-08 15:40:31)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Akarin »

In post 2175, Blitzo wrote:Also if you want me to start moving my vote around you have some convincing to do.
Being coy with why I shouldn't vote someone is not going to work here.
I want to write up a thing on Haschel instead, but I don't want to just leave you two hanging on too many things. Just the one thing.

I need to pry Gamma off me and just do the two things I wanted to do in this game before going to bed.

And I have my reasons. If I explained my reasons they would be irrelevant in this case.
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Blitzo »

Nevermind, I got the conversation you guys are talking about mixed up with a conversation between MC and BM.
If anyone cares, and for my own notes, it was on page 64.
Anyways.
@Akarin - how is it that explaining why you townread someone make you not townread someone anymore?
That doesn't make
any
sense.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i'm not reading 3 pages ping me if something is worth responding to
green shirt thursdays
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Ok I feel encouraged to actually play the game now based on another game ending recently and some feedback about my play in it. Please unvote me, I would like to actually avoid being miselimed. My LAMIST play is to actually look back over the VCs and try to make something from the wagons as I do think no elim is more likely to come from town as scum probably want to push for miselims still. Early game is all mech talk, I am looking at wagons that reach 4 votes, as those actually have some weight behind them.

In VC 1.29, there is a wagon that reaches 4 votes on BM. Members of the wagon are OutWorldER, Flea, DG, and Blitzo.
Spoiler: BM votes
In post 586, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 575, Taly wrote:
OWER
is an interesting slot in this situation, on one hand, he has a valid viewpoint on
Pooky/Ali
... the other, is that it is weird AF for him to wagon
Titus
after doubling-down on the
Pooky
scumread. Interactions make him least likely to be aligned with the other... OR
(2:2)
situation involving him is where i would start to investigate.
I mostly went with the Titus wagon to get things off this mech talk and encourage town to ditch the awful No Elim plan.

Already it's paid off since we've got more tangible things to go after and our positions in the game now are not solely based on support/opposition for the Pooky/Ali plan, at least for the people involved in this wagon.

I had reservations about Titus's posting before this recent bout since it feels like she should've at least had some weigh-in on the mech posting but this recent streak seems mostly like standard Titus.

Titus's points against BM ring true and considering his stances earlier his flip will help us sort the Pooky/Ali plan so I'm on board there.

VOTE: Battle Mage

@Titus
Who do you think are the scum on/were on your wagon outside of Battle Mage or is BM the only read you've got there?
In post 682, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: battle mage

You are now within the gaze of an emisary of chaos. We are not liable for any random limb dismemberments, universes, defiance of the laws of physics or acts of god that may occur during this time.
In post 746, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 740, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 737, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 735, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 700, Alisae wrote:something feels off
what do you think of Titus and Haschel?
In post 702, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:they both feel red to me

titus more so
concur
Justify your concurrence.
only when you acknowledge my towniness.
VOTE: BattleMage
In post 998, Blitzo wrote:@dgb - Sure.
VOTE: battle mage
Now.
What's the deal?

These votes are all pretty weak, even the surrounding context doesn't add much. I like Outworlder's the best and I think that any of the others could come from scum, but are generally NAI.

BM stayed at 4 votes until VC 1.37 because
Spoiler: DGB moved to Taly
In post 1332, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm starting to like Blitzo more.

VOTE: Taly

The Taly vote isn't really pushing a scum agenda at all nor does it come off as trying to look towny, so I guess it is worth some town points for DGB?

The next wagon to hit 4 votes is blitzo in VC 1.39

Spoiler: Blitzo Votes
In post 971, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 963, Blitzo wrote:There was a lot of nonsense in those pages but that's what I gleaned from my catchup.
I definitely feel like I missed a thing or two but I've completely forgotten what they were.
I need to double back and check again at some point because I remember feeling they were important when I had them but I didn't write them down like the fool that I am.
I did note that HC has a wagon on him and I'd like to know where that's coming from.
oh just kidding, this is MUCH worse VOTE: blitzo and i'm fairly confident blitzo/haschel are s/s
In post 1301, MURDERCAT wrote:Lol I haven't read the VCs for like 10 pages, I think I should be voting blitzo

VOTE: Blitzo
In post 1302, Battle Mage wrote:i'm on board

VOTE: blitzo
In post 1397, SirCakez wrote:I'll go ahead and VOTE: blitzo
For wagon development this is the biggest wagon of my sr pool
I still stand by no elim plan
MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1392, SirCakez wrote:Say more
Bell must have declared himself town 20+ times in death curse
hmm ok
I'm still not a fan of others of his posts and how he's still sitting on the Titus wagon

Of note is this
Spoiler: Titus vote
In post 1418, Titus wrote:Alright, it seems like we finally have a consensus to be dumb. I'm not going to stop the dumbness so I might as well make the best of it.

That puts BM back to 4 in VC 1.40

This seems to be in response growing pressure on Titus that maxes out at VC 1.41

Spoiler: Titus votes
In post 547, Bell wrote:VOTE: titus
*hugs*
In post 1125, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Alright that was a lot of pages and surprisingly little substance.

A few notes.

Flea asks if I was joking about Pooky Sus or not. I was not joking.
In post 730, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 274, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 270, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 250, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 224, Flea The Magician wrote:So in theory it seems all tasks are a post restriction of some sort, I'd expect them all to be "short" style tasks.

O2 and Reactor MUST BE FIXED or imposters win.
Comms would be a global post restriction maybe?
Lights might hide kills?

What good can
possibly
come from this line of discussion?
People were asking, and I know some people enjoy setup spec.
Oh well if they enjoy it then I guess that's okay no wait the opposite of that.
Drops this like it's a bad fart, and promptly leaves. No contribution, no commitment, just ε=(。◕ฺˇд ˇ◕ฺ。)
Why did I not follow up on a conversation about a topic not being a great thing to talk about? It is a mystery.

Blitzo's iso bothers me. I like a lot of the questions he's asking, but I don't feel like there's a lot of follow-up.
Titus wrote:I'm going to electrical. I'm doing my task.

Either a) scum kill me and leave less for y'all to do

Or b) scum kill elsewhere and I can get those tasks.

Agreeing to anything else seems stupid.
Option A has a big problem here. Can anybody else see what it is?

Her reads in 580 are terrible, too. Misrepresentation of my game + Wildly overreacting to BM's 254 + Appeal to meta + 3 reads with literally no substance behind them.
Unvote; Vote: Titus

Taly is by far my strongest townread for being the person who is visibly doing the most scumhunting. OutWorldER looks good too for similar reasons and also I like a lot of his posts.

That's all for now.
In post 1425, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Titus

Haschel, you with me?
In post 1442, Flea The Magician wrote:♪└( ̄◇ ̄)┐♪ Wind Waltz / Confuse ♪└( ̄◇ ̄)┐♪
In post 14, Titus wrote:*sees the RQS*

*puts a down payment on a condo in dead chat*
Hah! It ain't
that
bad. ◕‿↼
In post 144, Titus wrote:
In post 35, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:should we all claim task number? i see no reason not to

I have 2
I have one.
I plan on doing mine asap so I can pick up one of the other tasks and then do it.
I like this, nice and open and clear in intent.
In post 158, Titus wrote:
In post 153, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 148, Titus wrote:
In post 70, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 64, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:every1 claim what rooms you need for your tasks

i will excel it and figure out optimal pathing

alisae will probly do it faster and better
electricity room?
In post 71, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wait you really only have 1 room to go to?
Same and it happens to be the same room.

So it looks like BM and I are sharing a room for the night.
goshdarn Titus, are you going to kill me? :lol:
Nope but given tasks can repeat, we may have the same task (if you're town). If not, you can't use your bonus kill on me. So I'm uneasily ok with staying with you.
We may have the same task if you're town... Scum might just mimic you and pretend to have the same task.
Then theres the "Well you can't bonus kill me, but I guess I'm ok with this..." which is a little odd? TMI or paranoid... not sure.
In post 184, Titus wrote:
In post 177, Akarin wrote:I wanna not do the RQS because I'm feeling grumpy and was gonna complain about it, but I like surveys

1)PR I want: Loyal Vig
2a)Scum miselim: Gamma
2b)Scum NK: Titus
2c)Scum buddy to be bussed by:
Taly

3)Mech-skill: decent but no one will listen to me
4)Candy: Maple candy, the kind that's just maple sugar that dissolves in your mouth, not the hard or artificial flavored stuff.
5a)Biggest strength: Townreading miselim-bait after initially scumreading them.
5b)Biggest Weakness: I'm too towny and care too much.
In post 11, Alisae wrote:I wanna do some RQS as well.
Green?
My real estate agent called. They said even less of a down payment is needed for my condo.
Oooooo you getting a good deal? [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
In post 244, Titus wrote:
In post 234, Alisae wrote:
In post 221, Titus wrote:I'm going to electrical. I'm doing my task.

Cool ur with me
Ok great. Then Battle Mage can come too. I won't feel so awkward having someone I know there with me. :)
This makes the previous TMI or Paranoia look like TMI...
Bearing in mind I'm looking at this out of context of the rest of the thread.
Titus and BM initially, TMIs that BM can't use their bonus nightkill. Now Alisae is in Titus is more confident...

what... maybe I'm reading too much into this... My brain is doing the fuzzy wuzzies.
In post 272, Titus wrote:
In post 254, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 244, Titus wrote:
In post 234, Alisae wrote:
In post 221, Titus wrote:I'm going to electrical. I'm doing my task.

Cool ur with me
Ok great. Then Battle Mage can come too. I won't feel so awkward having someone I know there with me. :)
pfft, now i dont wanna come
You have a job to do.
BM potentially has 2 tasks, why suddenly so keen to keep them around? This is bad vibes...
In post 467, Titus wrote:My brain hurts. I have zero idea on how to approach this day play without wagons. My data is my crutch.

I kinda like Taly though.
So make one.
In post 522, Titus wrote:If we go the no elimination route, BM, Gamma and I should take the task of whomever dies. We can split up the tasks so that we can complete them tomorrow night.
Curious why these 2.
In post 580, Titus wrote:If I get mislimmed day one, there's little I can do. I have accepted that with this game state. I have an easy task if I slowly post day 2.

That being said, I do feel my wagon is scum driven though. Consensus is gathering around no elimination but yet people vote me for actually voting for it.

Here are my actual weak reads though.

HC is scum riding off town Reck's coattails to disrupt the game.

BM is scum for waiting on a consensus before voting me. His position on me is just hot garbage in his ISO. He appeared fine when it was just me and him going to electrical but sad when Ali was added to the mix. That would have three in electrical. Removing me makes two in electrical.

Taly and Flea are town because of their metas.

Pooky and Alisae are town.

Cakez is town.
WRONG! There's a LOT you can do, you know, like sharing information and reads, giving town information to work with and stuff.
HC read seems legit, BM read is suspicious at this point.

Reading me as town because of my meta....

Lets go further into this. I'm not a huge fan of meta because it's adaptable and exploitable.
I have 2 completed games on site as of this point I believe, 3 at most.
First game is my newbie game where I'm all over the damn place
Second game is Death Curse. I was a heavy lurker, when I did post it wasn't much until I came under threat and it was again, all over the place. This is also where I decided to change up my play style.
Third game was The Council, School Edition. I posted LOTS and streamed my thoughts fairly well and stubbornly latched on to Ali/Taly's hydra, ultimately getting NK'd night 1.

The Council is the closest to my play here, but still different enough to not be considered my play here.
Could you justify your meta read on me?
In post 592, Titus wrote:
In post 585, SirCakez wrote:Personally I feel OER or Bell are the more likely scums there, not BM
I find Bell's take on me interesting. It's more NAI but suggests a genuine fear of me. If he's town, he knows I can pull some pretty outrageous shit and would fear me. If he's scum, he knows he needs to shade me out of the gate due to my late game prowess if given space.

Starting a train on me serves both purposes.

I don't really have an alignment read on Bell for that reason.
Self meta'ing to read another player is genuinely interesting...
In post 594, Titus wrote:
In post 591, OutWorldER wrote:I'm still in vehement disagreement of No Elim being good here, especially considering recent events.

At the very least, I'd like to flip somebody with hard stances on it, flip Me/Reck or Pooky/Ali. Then use the alignment to determine who's right.
This thinking is a fallacy. It supposes all town think correctly and all scum push incorrectly. It also supposes one correct path. The correct path is to force scum into claiming tasks or get eliminated. This puts us closer towards winning regardless of who is right. Right now, there are no tasks to claim.
This is also interesting, and I'm curious how this would play out.
Given Titus is keen on BM scum I would think she'd push here. Self claimed to be dependant on data she's still on no lim instead of pushing for data.

EUUUUUUGH I did not want to come into this and get a scum read. I was coming in here hoping for a townlean...

The HC read seems strong for what evidence is presented, but still nolim?
Like this is WEIRD to me.
In post 1062, Titus wrote:
In post 1061, Akarin wrote:
In post 1055, MURDERCAT wrote:Everyone agrees this is bad though right? We need to at least let the people who want to group, group.
If it's like 5 people trying to group it's not much different than random is the point.

And no, I'm not sure everyone agrees this is bad. A lot of people keep saying things that make me think they
don't
actually agree this is bad.
Random means we don't accomplish tasks.

I'm not doing random. Period.
I really want to put a message here in Braille as a comment on random period, but I think it would count as encrypted message, even if I put the original text in because it probably couldn't be verified.
In post 1064, Titus wrote:
In post 1063, Akarin wrote:SIGH

I wasn't at any point suggesting going to random rooms.

The assumption of random is that everyone just doing one of their tasks amounts to random rooms, assuming roughly equal distribution of tasks among the rooms.
Except it doesn't. For instance, Alisae has two tasks. One takes her to electrical the other to another room. By actively selecting electrical, we force a room of three (assuming BM lives).

That's a strong reason for BM to live. He has to try and complete his one task and can have another passed off to him from the dead corpse. It's a win-win situation regardless of BM's alignment.
This feels dismissive and stubborn. "I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG". I agree with Akarins #. The clarification didn't really leave room for misinterpretation here. Like it flagged me a bit at the time but I was a little bit focused on BM at the time.
In post 1083, Titus wrote:
In post 1081, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1064, Titus wrote:It's a win-win situation regardless of BM's alignment.
Not if he's scum????
It is.

We force him to take a task. It auto completes. If he refuses, we kill him.

The task lets us also control what room he goes to. So he's a liability to scum.
This seems legit logic though.
In post 1137, Titus wrote:
In post 1136, DrippingGoofball wrote:So sad that Taly rolled scum.
Why did she roll scum?
In post 1142, Titus wrote:
In post 1141, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1137, Titus wrote:
In post 1136, DrippingGoofball wrote:So sad that Taly rolled scum.
Why did she roll scum?
I believe the roles are srandomly distributed. Luck of the draw.
Why do you think she rolled scum?

*exasperated tone*
And actually pushing something semi-decent. This seems kinda fake reaction though maybe, given how much shes been on BM's butt without the exasperation.
In post 1179, Titus wrote:Can we move on to no elimination and compliance? I am bored and this feels like an RVS that will last forever.
This pinged me a bit. Titus isn't daft, she knows this is the best chance we've got to communicate effectively and seems to be wanting to cut it short. And despite the strong read on BM still wants to nolim...
We're also WAAAAY out of RVS so this seem really dismissive of everything up to this point...
In post 1203, Titus wrote:
In post 1198, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 1179, Titus wrote:Can we move on to no elimination and compliance? I am bored and this feels like an RVS that will last forever.
This is an attitude I see both you and BM spouting and it's just like:

People have solid reads, wagons are being started, people are pushing.

Were also only 3 days into deadline.

How the fuck does this possibly feel like RVS? Why are you so quick to end the day; even if your going with Pooky's plan, there's still a lack of claims so ending the day early with a No Elim vote would be awful?
No one can die. No one should die. Therefore, these votes are meaningless.

We just have me take a task and force BM to take a task after ensuring no one dies. Provided I don't fuck up tomorrow, it leaves us in a great position.

That's the proper play IMO. I have said it a million times.
No one can or should die.
Why?
Going for task win exclusively is BAD as we don't know enough about the setup to know that's a fully achievable wincon. Think about it, assuming some poor soul has 2 long tasks, thats 4 days to victory.
Imposters can kill between 4 and 8. If it's 8 then there's 9 players left.
That's TOO EASY for town to win. There's got to be something here to screw with us. You're not daft. You would think of this.

I can't shift this bad juju feeling (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)
In post 1206, Titus wrote:
In post 1204, Akarin wrote:Yeah but if we can't convince at least a majority of the town then it doesn't amount to anything.
I think most of the town is on board. We're just dealing with a vocal minority, thanks to Reck. I think even those voting are on board with the grouping plan.

My action is already decided. Aside from watching, I don't see anything protown to do.
There's ALWAYS something protown to do. ALWAYS.
In post 1233, Titus wrote:
In post 1221, Taly wrote:VOTE: DippingGoofball

I want to start here. Undeveloped thoughts from this slot.
This is OMGUS.
This is something to note for later based on flips I think. This might be me being newbish though.
In post 1234, Titus wrote:
In post 1207, Taly wrote:I want Titus to explain her meta takes and evaluate their strength openly. I think her frustration to DGB is sincere and I want to lean in on the way she approaches this plist read wise.
What in particular?
I'm loving Taly, he's not disappointing my expectations at all.
This question asks for a few things but Titus feels evasive?
To me this reads as:
- Tell me your strengths.
- Explain your Meta reads.
In post 1237, Titus wrote:
In post 1235, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1233, Titus wrote:
In post 1221, Taly wrote:VOTE: DippingGoofball

I want to start here. Undeveloped thoughts from this slot.
This is OMGUS.
Still more justification than most of Battle mages votes.

*not tunneling I swear - just kinda bored and scatterbrained lol*
No. Battle Mage is pretty transparently scum.
But no vote? When is a scum vote ever a bad vote?
When they're buddies?
I... I don't know at this point.

I'm definitely suspicious of this though, having had it pointed out Titus tried pocketing me by being mega agreeable with me in Death Curse (Seeing as the read on me is meta based, I'll return the favour).
In post 1328, Titus wrote:
In post 1305, Taly wrote:Meta. You townread Flea and I off of it in one of your early spews.
Compare this with Death curse.
I responded to this in my bumper catch up, and further up this post - but it's here again in case you missed it.
In post 1430, Flea The Magician wrote:You mean the game I lurked like hell and didn't wake up until I was on the chopping block?
That was the game where I decided to drop the filter and just think "stuff it lets go".
Also Titus isn't attempting to pocket me this time ★~(◡‿⊙✿)
In post 1418, Titus wrote:Alright, it seems like we finally have a consensus to be dumb. I'm not going to stop the dumbness so I might as well make the best of it.

This happened during my catchup, I don't feel the mood shifted enough to warrant this and it confused me a bit at the time.
V E R D I C T

VOTE: Titus
I can't shift the bad feeling :(
In post 1447, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: titus

the reck endorsement all i needed

I actually think that this is now a second Flea vote that seems to be adding pressure to a wagon and, like I mentioned before, it's a big quote wall with not a lot of actual reasoning behind it. It really doesn't read like a Titus vote should follow that wall.

Finally, my wagon that maxes out in VC 1.47

Spoiler: MC Votes
In post 1563, OutWorldER wrote:My strongest TR's at this point are Akarin and Bell, mostly because they least fit into the game-state as I observed in . I also think Blitzo is somewhat likely to be town for those reasons. The wagon on him doesn't really seem to have a driver? At least that I've observed, and despite no-one really coming to his defense it's mostly stalled, and while normally you could attribute that to the No Elim plan there seems to be a consensus to vote anyways so the stagnation of his wagon suggests to me that he's probably town.

I keep thinking about it and I'm mostly talking myself into a Murdercat vote the more I do. He seems to be the main one keeping the game in stagnation and furthermore has expressed content with this game-state, despite the current trajectory of this day being mostly bad for town with the weak reads from most players and lacking motivation. He shows no initiative to try and influence the game-state in any way and his posts such as showcase that he has no initiative to force other slots to make AI content.

VOTE: Murdercat

As an aside, I had time to think about it and I've mostly come around to the claiming rooms part of the plan, though not to the No Elim portion.

So I've got 1 task in Cafeteria.
In post 1565, Akarin wrote:Thanks Fluffy Doggy !
In post 1569, xRECKONERx wrote:oh hey look The Thing Is Happening

VOTE: MURDERCAT
In post 1571, Alisae wrote:I'll show this support
In post 1573, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: murdercat
Choo choo
In post 1578, Battle Mage wrote:lots of my townreads on the MC wagon

let's make it happen

VOTE: MurderCat

My wagon is noticeably different from the others in the speed in which it developed. I think this is mostly due to a kind a stale gamestate.

As I said, outworld's vote on me is legitimate. Akarin, Reck, and Ali, all mentioned me before. I think the votes that are most interesting are cake and BM. I already discussed why I am wary of both those slots and why I am wary of BM's vote in particular. He did unvote me though, so I think that dulls it somewhat.

I am getting tired, but here are questions for myself tomorrow:

What happened around VCs 1.37 to 1.41? Were any of those wagons in response to a wagon on scum?
What to make of Flea's wall about my iso, that for some reason did not end in a vote on me?
What to make of TGP, who has had a weird progression on me (as I noticed while doing some of this).

Don't lim me thanks. Good night.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Akarin »

N1 Plan Draft 1.0
Cafeteria

Akarin
Outworlder
Pooky

Electrical

Titus
Battle Mage
DGB
Blitzo

Security

TGP
Bell
Flea

Admin

Alisae
Taly
A Very Sad Gamma?

Comms

Cakez
Murdercat

Objections?

Something like this is probably ideal right now, then Gamma doesn’t have to be alone on N2.
If DGB or Blitzo have either Admin or Comms it would be good to claim one of those and go there first instead.

If we kill Murdercat I think Cakez should probably play it safe and we'll just have others accompany him on N2 and N3.

Important to talk this out now.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Akarin »

If we Eliminate Haschel we don't have to adjust the plan around the elimination.

In all seriousness I think that's a plus.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Akarin »

I think I more than mentioned MURDERKITTY before, I thought I was one of two people actively pushing for a wagon there.

Why does it feel like I slip under everyone's radar so much?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Akarin »

On planning: We should aim to be the most efficient tonight, front load the efficient parts and do the inefficient stuff later. So there are fewer total tasks to be claimed due to NKs.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by Akarin »

Okay so a bit worried I poisoned the well against myself by pointing out the mech benefit first, but it's actually a really good reason independent of anything else unless Haschel is a townread. That said, I've been lightly scumreading him for quite a while and here's why:

The first thing is his entrance to the game: He comes in ready to talk a bit of mech and only slightly uncooperative. 5 actual minutes later, the plan is "bad and doomed to failure." And Pooky is sus for suggesting it. When Alisae asked him why, all he'd say was"If you don't know then now is certainly not the time to tell you." As if there were some mech reason. Later when I asked him again why this was worth giving scum a free NK (after my big example) his extremely persuasive reason was just "Because it gives the scum waaaaaaay too much room to maneuver and at the moment they have a lot more information about how to use game mechanics to their advantage than we do." That's it. Despite not wanting to tell Alisae earlier, and all the reasoning I gave, his 5 minute turn-around is just that strong.

Also, his desire to not at least engage with the reasoning around the plan, even if he doesn't enjoy it, is extremely hypocritical given his stance on other things:
In post 274, Haschel Cedricson wrote: Oh well if they enjoy it then I guess that's okay no wait the opposite of that.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Akarin »

Then there's how he pushed Titus. Bell was voting there, I had just accused her of trying to deliberately muddy the water around my talk, Blitzo had called Titus scum but not voted, Alisae had Titus in er top 3 scum.
In post 1125, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Titus wrote:I'm going to electrical. I'm doing my task.

Option A has a big problem here. Can anybody else see what it is? (
Titus was wrong about the setup, why is this scummy? And why does Haschel understand this part of the setup but not the rest?)

Her reads in 580 are terrible, too. Misrepresentation of my game + Wildly overreacting to BM's 254 + Appeal to meta + 3 reads with literally no substance behind them.
Unvote; Vote: Titus
In post 580, Titus wrote:HC is scum riding off town Reck's coattails to disrupt the game.
It's a reasonable vote, but it doesn't seem like the strongest thing of all time. Despite that, Haschel treats her very hostilely after this point.
In post 1436, Haschel Cedricson wrote:So his voting pattern both makes him transparently scum and can't make you 100% sure he's scummy. Do I have that correct?
Like this doesn't seem like a damning contradiction to me.

Then there's the whole WHY ARE YOU DODGING THE QUESTION interaction: After Titus votes BM, Haschel: "Oh no. You of all people do not get to just drop a vote with no reasoning and walk away. Why Battle Mage over the other wagons? Does the case against Murdercat make sense?" Murdercat was the other wagon here, and at this point Haschel was saying the BM wagon was bad and Murdercat was good. I actually agree with that at that point in the game, but when Titus says BM has been her main scumread for ages Haschel makes this big weird deal about Titus apparently "dodging the question" of whether the Murdercat wagon makes sense. When Flareon asks what it is, Haschel insists that no one but Titus should answer. Like he's expecting some useful scumhunting trap out of not telling Titus what the Murdercat case is. When she eventually catches up, she says post 1953she has no idea why the wagon is a thing[/url].

Like this level of aggression from that read, and these sort of "gotcha" questions don't seem like real scumhunting to me. Titus wasn't voting MURDERCAT, so what was even the point? It served to put a lot of pressure on Titus but???
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Taly »

In post 2105, OutWorldER wrote:people state they don't understand why Murder was wagoned and like:

I thought I made my case pretty clear?

Some people who were voting him didn't understand why

I'm worried I'm being pocketed and TR'd for superficial reasons.
If it eases you, I've been pretty upfront with my opinions of the
Murder
wagon and my townread on you began well before that wagon started.

Who do you think contributed most to the
MC
wagon disintegration?
In post 2181, MURDERCAT wrote: What happened around VCs 1.37 to 1.41? Were any of those wagons in response to a wagon on scum?
What to make of Flea's wall about my iso, that for some reason did not end in a vote on me?
What to make of TGP, who has had a weird progression on me (as I noticed while doing some of this).

Don't lim me thanks. Good night.
dw bb i got you
<3

I'll do some VCA myself soon for that first question.

I think
Flea
could be scum based on their pushes rather than how people perceive their content. It's not strong enough for me to pursue and I feel like
Flea
is an easier solve later...
Flea
is the only person in the plist at the moment I think could be pocketing me. But I'm not worried about it, tbh, and I'll avoid getting confbias here.

Congrats with that
TGP
insight, that's where I've been at.
In post 2182, Akarin wrote:
[plan]

Something like this is probably ideal right now, then Gamma doesn’t have to be alone on N2.
If DGB or Blitzo have either Admin or Comms it would be good to claim one of those and go there first instead.

If we kill Murdercat I think Cakez should probably play it safe and we'll just have others accompany him on N2 and N3.

Important to talk this out now.
I think this is the best plan so far if we all want to get the 2-nighter plans out of the way.

I don't think having ONE 2p room is bad IF it's planned.

The reasoning is that IF there's 2 NKs a night and we could verify that a 2p room existed, that narrows PoE, and may even discourage scum from NKing.

But that's as far as I go in condoning that course of action.

~

I want
Hachel
to respond to and I want
Titus
to give input on
MC's
disposition of the wagons in
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Taly »

I also think 2-nighters MUST be in a 3p group, at the very least for the first night.

{Akarin/Taly/TGP (Provided His Survival)}

I feel I have a strong reason but I'd prefer not to say here.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Taly »

In post 2180, xRECKONERx wrote:i'm not reading 3 pages ping me if something is worth responding to
you dont have to comment on all or any but i think these are good posts to get a feel for the plist.

Spoiler: relevant posts methinks
In post 2108, SirCakez wrote:If we do go elim route then I want MC, TGP, Blitzo or Haschel
In post 2110, Alisae wrote:
In post 2108, SirCakez wrote:If we do go elim route then I want MC, TGP, Blitzo or Haschel
oh i could not care what happens to TGP
VOTE: TGP
In post 2115, OutWorldER wrote:A bunch of people said "I don't know why MC was wagoned" and then suddenly the wagon stopped.

Which is the thing I was questioning. I thought I made myself pretty clear.
In post 2120, Alisae wrote:you know what sure
I'll vote haschel too
fuck it
In post 2122, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 2119, Bell wrote:Murderkitty,
I think it's normal for you to do little D1, I also think that without Noraa sucking up all the attention you're gunna get pressured for it early game day and that you'd have some kind of motivation to try and solve based on that or at least live.

I don't think it makes sense that he didn't vote titus, but voted TGP after saying he felt he would die if he tried to vote titus opportunisticaly.

You're here Murderkitty. Respond?
Yeah I'm here. TGP isn't a real wagon, looks less opportunistic (well to everyone except TGP). It's effectively still a no elim vote, but it's showing support to Taly who I think 1. Needs it and 2. Deserves it.

I think I have given reads on everyone in the game. I am solving. I need more info. That could be an elim but night kills and neighbors also work.
In post 2132, Akarin wrote:MURDERCAT
Battle Mage
No Elim
TGP
Titus
In post 2145, Blitzo wrote:I really don't like how Gamma is constantly throwing my name down here.
He says I'm town but I keep showing up in his lim pool, and I have no wagon.
Gamma's play has raised question marks for me before though and wound up being town so maybe wait and see.
In post 2156, Akarin wrote:VOTE: Haschel

Let's mix it up.
In post 2163, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay actually looking at the mod ISO the MCat wagon never dropped by more than 1 vote per VC
So now I’m quite curious where this allegation of it “dissolving” really even comes from?
In post 2165, Akarin wrote:I guess I'd say Cakez, Taly, Pooky, and BM. And I'm townreading Taly and Pooky.

I guess maybe I contributed too, at least stealing away momentum, but the wagon was feeling like it was going too quickly when I checked in last night and I wanted to make sure it didn't hammer before I got time to come back to the game.

Mcat/Aka
also have had big brain posts on THIS page.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Taly »

In post 2177, Thestatusquo wrote:
VoteCount 1.59

titus [4]
haschel cedricson pookythemagicalbear battle mage gamma emerald
MURDERCAT [3]
outworldER xRECKONERx thegoldenparadox
Battle Mage [3]
blitzo DrippingGoofball titus
thegoldenparadox [3]
taly murdercat alisae
sircakez [1]
bell
Haschel Cedricson [1]
Akarin
no elim [1]
sircakez

Not Voting [1]
flea the magician

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-12-08 15:40:31)
nani

9 hrs till deadline.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

come on Taly, Titus is a better vote than TGP.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Taly »

but me feels bad if we lim town
titus
and
alisae
sees town there

i know this may seem irrational because holistically the
TGP/Flea/Titus/DGB
team makes sense to me... or I believe at least 2 scum reside here, with
TGP
slightly more likely as scum.

i really want
Titus/Haschel/TGP
to follow up soon, i can make the strongest decision in this scenario.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Taly »

if you want to help
BM
, elaborate on what
Titus
-scum's angle here is in regards to her vote, the wagons, and her POV of the game.

you probably think youve beat this to death already but i think this is the one time to repeat the thoughts.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Taly »

you know what, just remove the solve for a bit instead of trying to rationalize it, it may dissipate into thin air before D2.

i need to just focus on the wagons at this point.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

while im at work, focus on the fact me and Gamma are actually united on the Titus wagon.

That is borderline absolute confirmation she is scum here. ;)
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1203, Titus wrote:We just have me take a task and force BM to take a task after ensuring no one dies. Provided I don't fuck up tomorrow, it leaves us in a great position.
I smell a crumb somewhere on here.

Why does scum-
titus
vote for any popular wagons unless she thinks she can't actually no lim? This POV makes some sense because no-limming option has had week-long resistance.

My biggest vex is the
BM
tunnel and insistence that we're all still in RVS even though she has prompted scumhunting earlier in the game.

Her thought process does not feel very clear but I don't know if that's TMI'ing something TAI or SAI.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Taly »

In post 2196, Battle Mage wrote:while im at work, focus on the fact me and Gamma are actually united on the Titus wagon.

That is borderline absolute confirmation she is scum here. ;)
What is the significance of
you/Gamma
agreeing on
Titus
?

I'll be back soon.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Stuffit, I like the walls, people are gunna moan either way. Don't like it? unlucky! nyeh! ε=ε=((( ^-x-^)ノ

But people don't want my fluffy awesome chaotic self, so I'm going to sulk while I do this because ya'll are buzzkills.

Spoiler: Page 83
No comment

Spoiler: Page 84
Nope, nothing serious to add, nothing to contribute.

Spoiler: Page 85
In post 2100, Akarin wrote:
In post 1964, Flea The Magician wrote: I took the same actions with Titus, I went in with a suspicion, and thought streamed as I read through. I have a strong scumlean on Titus.
This wasn't what you said at the time though.
In post 1470, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1462, Akarin wrote:Flea, what was your gut feeling on Titus before you reread her ISO and made your big wall?
Town Leaning.
I went in wanting to confirm my read and try and see what others were seeing that made her suspicious.
A suspicion isn't an alignment. I was townleaning prior to my ISO, I gained a suspicion, I decided to attempt to confirm my read. I did not confirm my read, but instead it got changed. I didn't get the result I wanted and I commented on that somewhere.

Spoiler: Page 86
Nope....

Spoiler: Page 87
I'm bored now.

Spoiler: Page 88
My ISO Wall on MC wasn't one of the typical ones I'd do. It was attempting to evaluate the case on you, I've said this before.

No objection to the plan.

I don't do pocket plays, they bore me, same as sheeping really.

Have fun.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”