ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:51 am

Post by ben dover123 »

In post 849, clidd wrote:just share what you want to share with each other and we're ready to end the day
nononononono

we need you at least

otherwise its going to be newbies+BM

do you know how bad that is
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:54 am

Post by clidd »

No, you don't need me.

You have one more ml to use tomorrow and I already said my reads.
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:57 am

Post by ben dover123 »

In post 851, clidd wrote:No, you don't need me.

You have one more ml to use tomorrow and I already said my reads.
Ugh. D2 is going to be wrong on so many levels if you aren't alive. Just stay with the lavar wagon.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:05 am

Post by clidd »

Just give some times to others then, so they can think.
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:06 am

Post by ben dover123 »

In post 853, clidd wrote:Just give some times to others then, so they can think.
I don't want to elim you now, but if you have lost all motivation for this game then replace out.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:07 am

Post by clidd »

No, I'm ok by playing.

I'm just saying, if we don't consolidate on a wagon, it would be 'ok' if we eliminate me.
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:08 am

Post by ben dover123 »

In post 855, clidd wrote:No, I'm ok by playing.

I'm just saying, if we don't consolidate on a wagon, it would be 'ok' if we eliminate me.
Oh, I thought you lost motivation in the game so you wanted to end the day rn with your hammer.

The vc shows an ugly formation of wagons, if nothing goes through then your wagon will be the only one that really works. The thing is, this Lavar wagon needs 3 more people so I doubt its going through...
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:09 am

Post by clidd »

And it's agains the rules asking for a player to replace out, keep it in mind.
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:10 am

Post by ben dover123 »

In post 857, clidd wrote:And it's agains the rules asking for a player to replace out, keep it in mind.
Whoops, didn't mean it to be that way. :oops:
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:13 am

Post by clidd »

Btw, everyone is afk, we just need to wait for them.

I don't think BM will ever change his mind about me if he's back, so I'm looking forward to everyone outside of Trendall and BM to agree with this wagon.

We can rationalize, without jokes or ironies on my part this time.
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:14 am

Post by ben dover123 »

In post 859, clidd wrote:Btw, everyone is afk, we just need to wait for them.

I don't think BM will ever change his mind about me if he's back, so I'm looking forward to everyone outside of Trendall and BM to agree with this wagon.

We can rationalize, without jokes or ironies on my part this time.
Yeah.

Let see. Beyond Trendall and BM and Lavar, there is Lunar, Chumbo, and Lone

That's just enough to push this wagon. But I dunno about Lunar here.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Chumbo »

I can't say much, because I'm at work right now, but I think it might be safer to eliminate someone besides clidd. On the off chance we flip a roleblocker, it proves clidds claim
Cute is just non meat speak for tender. -Ythan
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:41 am

Post by ben dover123 »

In post 861, Chumbo wrote:I can't say much, because I'm at work right now, but I think it might be safer to eliminate someone besides clidd. On the off chance we flip a roleblocker, it proves clidds claim
Yeah. We can prove clidd to be a confirmed town, which will definitely help us D2. I'd like to hear your thoughts about Lavar when you come back from work.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 777, Trendall wrote:Like Lunar Martian, I get that that was scummy as shit from ben but you're not going to get four other people to vote for him in time.
There are four days left right? That's plenty of time. stop being so defeatist.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 803, Trendall wrote:Nah clidd's my final vote today.
That said, this attitude is awful and does actually make it hard to kill anyone. Can people get over themselves and try to find scum rather than get themselves killed because they feel bad that they made a mistake?
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 807, ben dover123 wrote:Listen, I told him strictly to stop spamming one liners and give us some ideas on how to approach, but he kept on fluffposting and has been literally been bystanding this entire implosion.
Unfortunately for you, there's no rule saying we have to do what you say.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

I will not be voting clidd or trendall today.
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by ben dover123 »

In post 865, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 807, ben dover123 wrote:Listen, I told him strictly to stop spamming one liners and give us some ideas on how to approach, but he kept on fluffposting and has been literally been bystanding this entire implosion.
Unfortunately for you, there's no rule saying we have to do what you say.
I know that, but it's not like just giving your reads and your strongest SR isn't that hard. He could at least do that instead of being Mr. Obvious on the sidelines.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Trendall »

In post 864, Lunar Martian wrote:because they feel bad that they made a mistake?
It wasn't a disastrous mistake because I don't think I would have survived many nights anyway, just a dumb one, but I really just think that the mafia's clidd and if nobody agrees with me then there's only so much I can do.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Trendall »

In post 840, ben dover123 wrote:Why BM?
If clidd isn't mafia then this game makes no sense and I have absolutely no idea. So working on the assumption that clidd is mafia -

LoneMarkor, Rockhopper, and Lunar Martian are three people I haven't seen anything from that would make me think they're mafia, so let's say that I think they're town. (also, Lunar and Lone were clidd's first two choices for elimination so they're probably town, and then I think he put his partner as a third 'if I can't get those two', but like that's complete wifom or something so ignore it)

ben dover123 and Lavarmanos to me are two players who are like, an outside possibility of being mafia.

Leaving me with Chumbo and Battle Mage. I forget what my argument was against Chumbo and I'm sure it was great, but I think what's more likely is that the plan was that clidd would carry the first half of the game with the doc thing and then Battle Mage could take over later on in the game when he's more available. In that case it would make sense for Battle Mage to be voting clidd early on to cover for himself later.

Pretty aware rn that this could just be one of those games where I'm spectacularly wrong, but that's how I'm seeing it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by clidd »

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=85174&activity_overview=1

The current gamestate indicate a apathetic scum composition, with little participation in the game, especially with me, Trendall and Ben being town.

Starting from the point where mafia is apathetic, we can assume several possible compatibilities, which is why the game seems really difficult to solve, considering that there are players with very vague playing styles, difficult to analyze in AI terms (where it probably houses at least one scum).

One solution to this is to eliminate a slot based not only on what it showed, but on what that player's predecessor delivered before it was replaced.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by clidd »

6. Rockhopper mars
7. Lunar Martian NotAJumbleOfNumbers
8. LavarManos Pragdoid

Within this trio, I believe that Mars and Jumble were the closest players to a potentially scummy conduct, while Pragdoid demonstrated in a more illustrative way what he was thinking, especially in post , where I felt that he interestingly contextualized the suspicion about my slot (and also classified me as '' disingenuous '', something very similar to the line of observation that Trendall demonstrated when he started to express his concerns about me). So I feel like he's really more likely town than the other two, which is why I don't think we should eliminate Lava today.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by clidd »

Give me some time to take a look at Jumble's ISO.
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by ben dover123 »

Hello, I'm back.
clidd wrote:6. Rockhopper mars
7. Lunar Martian NotAJumbleOfNumbers
8. LavarManos Pragdoid

Within this trio, I believe that Mars and Jumble were the closest players to a potentially scummy conduct, while Pragdoid demonstrated in a more illustrative way what he was thinking, especially in post , where I felt that he interestingly contextualized the suspicion about my slot (and also classified me as '' disingenuous '', something very similar to the line of observation that Trendall demonstrated when he started to express his concerns about me). So I feel like he's really more likely town than the other two, which is why I don't think we should eliminate Lava today.
I had a soft townlean on Pragdoid, but Lavar's recent actions are scummy. This slot is more a case of "macro vs micro" reading, I'll look back at Lavar to recollect my thoughts. I believe Rock to be town for his defeatedness, if this was his first game as scum there is no way he gives up D1. Jumble's slot is a mess, he didn't really do much and then he was replaced with Lunar who seems geniunely interested to solve but I need to formulate a macro read on him.

Will comment on Trendall's post in a sec.
ben dover123
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
ben dover123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by ben dover123 »

In post 869, Trendall wrote:
In post 840, ben dover123 wrote:Why BM?
If clidd isn't mafia then this game makes no sense and I have absolutely no idea. So working on the assumption that clidd is mafia -

LoneMarkor, Rockhopper, and Lunar Martian are three people I haven't seen anything from that would make me think they're mafia, so let's say that I think they're town. (also, Lunar and Lone were clidd's first two choices for elimination so they're probably town, and then I think he put his partner as a third 'if I can't get those two', but like that's complete wifom or something so ignore it)

ben dover123 and Lavarmanos to me are two players who are like, an outside possibility of being mafia.

Leaving me with Chumbo and Battle Mage. I forget what my argument was against Chumbo and I'm sure it was great, but I think what's more likely is that the plan was that clidd would carry the first half of the game with the doc thing and then Battle Mage could take over later on in the game when he's more available. In that case it would make sense for Battle Mage to be voting clidd early on to cover for himself later.

Pretty aware rn that this could just be one of those games where I'm spectacularly wrong, but that's how I'm seeing it.
I fell in this pit not once, but multiple times. Trendall, you are getting a little too heated over clidd. Don't say "If clidd isn't mafia then this game makes no sense" and crap like that. That's a obvious sign that you are deathtunneled into the fact that clidd must be scum. Tone that bias down a bit please.

"also, Lunar and Lone were clidd's first two choices for elimination so they're probably town" What? This logic does not make the slightest bit of sense to me. I agree that Lone is just a newbie town and Lunar is probably a overall towny person, but clidd SR'ing them does not make them town. This shows how far you have gone in the bias pit.

I can get your arguments for Chumbo back up in a second. I honestly forgot why everyone jumped on Chumbo all of a sudden, it made no sense to me back then.

Tbh can you look at BM from a non malicious clidd perspective for a second? BM has made a early vote on clidd, and it may be subject to change once he sees clidd's recent posts. I can't believe you are so tunneled into the fact that clidd is faking the doc claim and this game is 2 mafia goons, a cop, and 6 vanilla townies. Yes, clidd has been scummy but can you at least see a scenario where clidd is actually doctor. Take a step back please.

I mean, besides the fact that you are extremely tunneled into clidd being scum, these thoughts I can follow.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”