PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf (Game Over)

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

wait until I do another METAmorphosis.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1898, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1893, MURDERCAT wrote:Fair enough, BM is tough to read
eh? I'm easy to read once i have time to post lol
I'm being nice :)
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1901, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1898, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1893, MURDERCAT wrote:Fair enough, BM is tough to read
eh? I'm easy to read once i have time to post lol
I'm being nice :)
you flirt :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Netflix and Chill
Netflix and Chill
Goon
Netflix and Chill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Netflix and Chill »

In post 1887, Double the Trouble wrote:I didn't before because I though it was more useful for you to vote me to see who else would bite. You know, for the data.
Why did you think I would want or care about this data?
notscience and Brian Skies
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

BattleMage if you were not limited by the PoE pool provided by Pooky who would you want to eliminate and why?
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 1765, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 1763, Polar Bear Express wrote:Me briefly skimmed and methinks Double looks terrible. The way they approach this BM wagon and squash my terribly weak TL on BM is just not ok.
I don't agree with Alisae's scumread on you for what it's worth.
Alisae even suggested Mastina might be bussing Battle Mage, i think that's just wrong. Mastina is one of my strongest townreads so far.

- Norwee
Hydra dissonance is good but which head is in control? You are the townier one in your hydra. So this is what is confusing me here. Alisae’s stances read all wrong to me but I like you, so I have no clue what to make of this.

~Gloria
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Double the Trouble »

In post 1903, Netflix and Chill wrote:
In post 1887, Double the Trouble wrote:I didn't before because I though it was more useful for you to vote me to see who else would bite. You know, for the data.
Why did you think I would want or care about this data?
I don't expect you to.
It was just better for me at the time for you to scumread me.
Open Alisae/NorwegianboyEE hydra.
Netflix and Chill
Netflix and Chill
Goon
Netflix and Chill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:50 pm

Congratulations. I'm scumreading you and now think you're the best possible lynch for the day, if only to get rid of a high effort scum slot.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Becoming more and more ok with a BattleMage elim

Not thrilled with his approach to Double Trouble, holding a scum read on them is fine but I feel like his catch up has an ulterior motive of calling Double Trouble scummy at every opportunity for reasons that aren't all that compelling. It's like he went into his catchup with the intention of painting Double Trouble in a scummy light rather than naturally coming to that conclusion as he read.

And it's very CONVENIENT that he chose Double Trouble to do this to because they are apart of the Pooky's PoE and probably the most likely elimination after himself

And in Xenoblade 2 he was effortlessly town and after his latest catchup posts I'm not getting that vibe at all
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Hey N&C what makes Double Trouble a more attractive elimination over Ircher for you now?

I think they're most recent content has been p. towny, especially Norwee-head's interactions with BattleMage
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Additionally N&C what is your read on BattleMage?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1908, Spiffeh wrote:And in Xenoblade 2 he was effortlessly town and after his latest catchup posts I'm not getting that vibe at all
I agree
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1904, Spiffeh wrote:BattleMage if you were not limited by the PoE pool provided by Pooky who would you want to eliminate and why?
great question, although I don't think I have a great answer! I think the scummiest slot is DT, but I'm also a big believer in activity being protown, and they have been nothing if not active. Maybe that's worth giving them an extra day over some of the lurky slots. Although given this a draft, and not random, maybe there should be a higher propensity to elim more fashionable units. I think I've got a good towncore, which narrows my PoE a good bit for today, but no really surefire scumreads.

I'd probably flip within Creature and DT by choice, but there's arguments for the slots below:

Double the Trouble (Alisae and NorwegianboyEE) - openly and almost deliberately scummy slot - which ordinarily might be TSTBS but with FL coaching nothing would surprise me.
Netflix and Chill (notscience and Brian Skies) - feels like a slot which FL might pick and hasn't been exactly oozing town, although not a strong scumread either.
Creature - just seems to fit the bill as scum. an unequivocally good elim choice.
Ydrasse - I just dont know. Probably town based on meta, but something about the bombastic attitude here feels Flavorsome. And I think Ydrasse might be more excited about trying to one-up Pooky here.
Solstice (Mistyx and Morning Tweet) - depends on MT's answer to my question as to whether I'm town-leaning or scum-leaning this. But wouldn't elim today either way, as MT is worth keeping around.
Not Known 15 - neutral zone.
MURDERCAT - neutral zone
Bell - neutral overall, wouldn't do today but also not a townread.
Dr Easy Bake - could be scum, could be town. need to deal with at some point.
mastina - neutral but likely to be detriment to town productivity and cohesion so not a bad elim.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Polar Bear Express »

Tv and ice cubes are vibing with me too well. I'm deep in that pocket.

Mr. Murderkitty, I wrote that post. Me as in me. and me as in Queen. and Queen as in Noraa.

If either BM or Double or Ircher flip red, Murder looks so crappy for trying to start a vanity here.

Me feeling intense day 1 Noraa mislim vibes and increasing levels of anger which is terrible cuz I'll blow up at this rate over one SR.

It's stupid but idc I'm getting angry cuz I've been fucking limmed day 1 way too much lately.

Imma let gloria take over for a few days.

Adios. Until I calm down but definitely before deadline.

-mereallyneedsabreakcuzmefeelslikeblowingupoveroneSR
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Netflix and Chill
Netflix and Chill
Goon
Netflix and Chill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:05 pm

In post 1909, Spiffeh wrote:Hey N&C what makes Double Trouble a more attractive elimination over Ircher for you now?

I think they're most recent content has been p. towny, especially Norwee-head's interactions with BattleMage
I believe Battle Mage has come out of their brief 1v1 fairly townish against Double Trouble. I also feel like BM's posting feels like town flail.

I haven't really liked Double Trouble at all this game, and them 'deferring' their vote to Mastina without stating a strong read there or saying what exactly they agreed with regarding the BM case to be fairly weak and scummy. I've also commented on other things regarding them throughout this game (including them putting Solstice so low on their reads list but only explaining it as them sheeping Mastina and you) but not really in the mood to pull them up. These 'suspicions' of theirs don't seem genuine and I just fail to see how anyone can think this slot's town.

I also don't really buy them thinking I'd want to see other people vote them and 'get data' from that and just think they were distracting from a potential Ircher wagon.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1908, Spiffeh wrote:Becoming more and more ok with a BattleMage elim

Not thrilled with his approach to Double Trouble, holding a scum read on them is fine but I feel like his catch up has an ulterior motive of calling Double Trouble scummy at every opportunity for reasons that aren't all that compelling. It's like he went into his catchup with the intention of painting Double Trouble in a scummy light rather than naturally coming to that conclusion as he read.

And it's very CONVENIENT that he chose Double Trouble to do this to because they are apart of the Pooky's PoE and probably the most likely elimination after himself

And in Xenoblade 2 he was effortlessly town and after his latest catchup posts I'm not getting that vibe at all
Xenoblade was a bit more effortless because I didnt have to catch up 70 odd pages that I didn't experience in REAL TIME. and also I didn't really have to do much analysis there because scum were patently obvious at every step of the way. :lol:

I think your interpretation here, if correct, could mean one of two things:

A. Deliberate attempt by BM-scum to try and paint DT in a bad light.
B. Confbias because I started out with DT as a scumread/antagonist before reading through everything.

You're defaulting to A, without considering the possibility of B. Contrast that with my analysis of Mastina, where I actively consider the possibility she is town and just tunnelling me because that's her 'thing' and once she started, she got confbiased into oblivion.

Also I don't necessarily agree with your proposition that DT was the most likely elim other than myself from within the PoE - I'd have said that was Ircher. Nor do I put absolute stock in the PoE being what we ultimately elim from - as evidenced by my posts where I suggested others who might be switched in. I know Pooky has some game, and some flex.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I think Double the Trouble has been incredibly townie ever since being mentioned as part of the PoE elim list by Pooky

Like I expect scum!Alisae in that situation to just kinda freak out and tunnel someone else in that list and act super confident about getting a scum flip so e could brute eir way out of getting elimmed

But I feel like Alisae has kept an extremely level head and has kept sorting people as the priority which makes em more likely to be town
Netflix and Chill
Netflix and Chill
Goon
Netflix and Chill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:05 pm

In post 1914, Netflix and Chill wrote:but only explaining it as them sheeping Mastina and you
Mastina should be pichu here.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Like yeah the hydra dissonance is irritating but I don't rly think it's scum indicative especially for Alisae
Netflix and Chill
Netflix and Chill
Goon
Netflix and Chill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:08 pm

I never mentioned hydra dissonance as a reason to scumread them.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1909, Spiffeh wrote:Hey N&C what makes Double Trouble a more attractive elimination over Ircher for you now?

as I recall, Norwee-head's interactions with me were exclusively him swiftly burying everything I said to try and de-motivate me from making any effort to catch up or give my thoughts. I don't think that was a pro-town approach. Although I agree Alisae has been the scummier of the two heads.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I'm talking in general, I've seen it mentioned by others as a reason to scum read them
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1913, Polar Bear Express wrote:If either BM or Double or Ircher flip red, Murder looks so crappy for trying to start a vanity here.
Kinda feels like you are trying to tie me to something you know will flip red tbh
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1920, Battle Mage wrote:Although I agree Alisae has been the scummier of the two heads.
That's not what I said :lol:
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1916, Spiffeh wrote:I think Double the Trouble has been incredibly townie ever since being mentioned as part of the PoE elim list by Pooky

Like I expect scum!Alisae in that situation to just kinda freak out and tunnel someone else in that list and act super confident about getting a scum flip so e could brute eir way out of getting elimmed

But I feel like Alisae has kept an extremely level head and has kept sorting people as the priority which makes em more likely to be town
I think this is a bad take. What do you make of Alisae's own claim that he hasn't really been sorting, and has mostly deferred his own reads to those of Norwee/Mastina?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”