2020 scum league fantasy football

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

This is a good week for me to truly have a bye. Josh allen has a tough matchup. Herbert stank last week. Health of 3 of my rbs is questionable atm. Miami defense has the chiefs. This is good time for nothing to matter to me
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and so it begins.

but I don't think anyone has any rams or pats players playing.

Bone has Kupp
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:21 am

Post by PJ. »

This game has already put a major sway on half of the important games in league 1.

Yiley got 9 points combined from Damien Harris and the pats D. Aronis got 3.6 combined from Henderson and Woods.

(Tally got almost the projection exactly from Kupp, and TD didn't start Akers. The rams D was played by a team fighting for last.)
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:35 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

TD37 (who’s the person that benched Akers) is playing PEG this week. They benched Akers last-minute in response to the news about CMC going down in order to start Mike Davis - but PEG is the CMC owner. Obviously we’ll see how things look on Sunday, but if Davis has a rough game you could potentially argue that PEG’s first round pick missing this week’s game is a net positive for him!
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:16 am

Post by PJ. »

I know a guy who wouldn't argue that
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:49 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

I do, but if Mike Davis hangs like 5 and Montgomery (assuming that was PEG’s replacement) does well, then that’s what happens! The chances that CMC was going to get a full load of touches on Sunday coming back from injury were relatively low anyway.

(profile pic by datisi)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

CMC has been out most of the year. Yes this comment comes from a CMC owner, but in general doing well despite your #1 pick being mostly unusable is an achievement.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:02 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Jeez I’m probably explaining this wrong

I’m not trying to say that CMC going down and missing 8 weeks is better than him playing all 16 games for PEG obviously

I’m trying to say that for this single week in a vacuum it may be a net positive that he’s out - that him missing 9 games was actually better than him missing 8 even though neither of those are good to begin with

(profile pic by datisi)
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:17 am

Post by PJ. »

Idk man. It's w/e. I dont keep track yearly but this year seems p lenient in terms of missing your top pick.

In terms of adp, the top 12 is about 50/50 this year. 1 cmc, out. 2 saquon, out. 3 zeke, underperforming adp significantly. Cook, Henry, Kamara hit. 7 clyde, underperformed adp. 8 jacobd, currently performing at adp but is out. 9 Michael Thomas, out. 10 Mixon, out. 11 chubb, is shockingly going to outplay his adp despite missing half the season. 12 Jones, hit.

2nd round isn't that much better(Sanders, ekeler, drake before 2 weeks ago,, lamar, julio). The Carson, Connors, and Hopkins backers probably aren't jumping for joy either. It helps that there was value later. PEG drafted cmc but also got James Robinson for free.

Edit: I'm comfortable saying this is what peg deserves for getting a top 4 rb after the draft.
Groose Caboose
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Groose Caboose »

Crazy because my plan in all 3 leagues I was in was to get Ekeler. I'm glad I missed him in all of them.

In another league I'm in I managed to get Saquon, Carson, and then Edwards Hellaire from waivers (seriously). It seemed like I was gonna be unstoppable and then Saquon went out, Carson got injured, and Edwards Hellaire was just okay. Somehow I still made it to playoffs in that league. First round picks definitely haven't mattered as much for me this year. Except this league, getting Dalvin Cook was pretty useful.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:00 am

Post by PJ. »

The guy who got cook in league 1 might get relegated.

But like..idk..I say it's less of a big deal, but it isn't like the guy in first place isn't the guy who hit his 1st 3 picks(but even he has been helped by the massive value cause he got Davis).
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

This discussion is Davante Adams erasure

(But, to be fair, so were Weeks 2 through 6)
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:49 am

Post by PJ. »

Yeah, I didn't mention him or Hill because they are both playing v well
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ok maybe its not a big thing this year then to lose an early pick. Hopkins has not been too good but i still glad i have him

But I did get what defender meant. CMC being out again meant Davis was played over akers and akers was a beast thursday. Davis should still do well against denver as will Robby Anderson. The other 2 descent panther receivers have covid so Robby is gonna get all the work this week. And davis should get more work too just by air game getting slowed down. So I see multiple reasons why the davis owner gave him the nod especially since rams rbs have been in a committee of who gets the hot hand and henderson had that most of year on rams.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Someone needs to let the Packers know that there are other receivers on the team besides Adams.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

Adams is doing great but Lazard and Tonyan have done descent. MVS not bad either. Many said GB should have drafted a WR. I say they should have gone defense over Love. Their receiver core not looking bad at the moment. Good thing they didn't get fuller in a trade with his suspension
Groose Caboose
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Groose Caboose »

Tonyan has been more than solid over the past few games in terms of fantasy points. I'm considering playing him over Noah Fant (who isn't doing as well as I had hoped but not terrible) in another league.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

In post 664, Nero Cain wrote:Someone needs to let the Packers know that there are other receivers on the team besides Adams.
Counterpoint: nah
~ Edible
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

welp. looks like Adams let u down. sorry man.

Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

It's not Adams that let me down tbh
~ Edible
Groose Caboose
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Groose Caboose »

Nah, it was more so that my receivers exceeded expectations in general.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Ravens in primetime 3 weeks in a row. Same can practically be said for Pitt. Bills get back to back primetimes. Even if its different days I count it. This was a good week for me to have a bye as i did poorly. Hopefully bills mafia comes through tonight. If I play Joe next week, it may come down to him winning in fantasy or Bills winning next week. It would be hard to get both.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

At least I am on the good side of 148.46 + twenty-five more minutes of Diggs versus 81.56 and tapped out in my other league :V

All I need is for Mandrews to go full Darren Waller to take this one back!
~ Edible
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ayyy im goin to the championship baybay
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gotta go through me first

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”