Micro 988: 09:12 [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 447, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 445, Ythan wrote:Slime I'm having positive feelings about your last couple posts.
I agree but this is how I see it: if they were capable of posting this type of stuff earlier, why did they hold off until they were pressured?? It feels so manufactured
There's a very real possibility this turns from a mostly policy vote to just a regular vote, sure.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:57 am

Post by tris »

In post 446, Datisi wrote:
In post 389, tris wrote:Datisi and Kyoko are town, and these are my only solid reads.
i am interested in hearing the tl;dr behind this
for you, in particular gave me townvibes. generally, you look like you're thinking genuinely.

with kyoko, once i've dug in to understand what she's saying, she has logic. maybe it's not totally unfakable logic, but i'm leaning town. i hope to solidify my read further as the game develops.
In post 449, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 438, tris wrote:not hammering is not derailing. and, i have asked some questions to try to spur some content from them. i think that just telling them to make content isn't going to work, so i asked them some specific questions.
I mean your pre-replacement would have kept the pressure on, it at least looked like they were willing to hammer. You seem to be more interested pushing elsewhere. The only reason I'm pushing you on this is because I think you are a swing vote which can make or break this wagon - do you really see horsewoman as more scummy than slime?
as of now, i do.
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri~ »

In post 386, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:I have to go now though. I'll be back in around 2 hours to catch up and do this
Sorry, I can't catch up tonight

I'm more tired than I was expecting I would be and it seems the game speeded up. I'll be reading the new pages tomorrow
"Cooperation is absolutely key at this point. Who you decide to trust or not trust is, of course, up, to you."
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 371, Gimli wrote:
In post 344, bugspray wrote:
In post 341, The Slime Collective wrote:
In post 231, Gamma Emerald wrote:My gut tells me this sort of non-content is scum indicative.
Which sort of non-content do you not find scum indicative?
-Black
I think quoting a player who replaced out with a direct question that plenty of people have already answered before might make people have serious concerns about your alignment
Yup, I think this is scumtelling. the new player was posting in the current page so there's no way slime didn't see that, which means he probably asked a question knowing he'll only get an answer after the game is over. also the question itself was leading nowhere surely.
aha you've made a critical mistake....assuming players ever read anything.

okay you guys made like 7 new pages so I will read them now!
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 420, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 406, tris wrote:why is slime scum
Nope 17 pages in the burden of proof is on a player to provide town content, not to avoid scummy content. Again what thing even remotely towny do you see in slime's play?
Wow! What a shockingly bad post. There are 7 town and 2 scum, it's obviously on the people trying to lynch someone to try and prove that that person is scum, not the opposite.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Horsewoman »

I do like tris's entry into the game. It can be hard for scum to replace in and look like they're genuinely trying to catch up. Tris's entry looks pretty good to me. And she hasn't gone with the easy wagon on Slime and instead she's trying to ask questions and achieve something different, which I like from her (obviously this read is kind of dependent on slime flipping town which might not happen)
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 445, Ythan wrote:Slime I'm having positive feelings about your last couple posts.
I agree but this is how I see it: if they were capable of posting this type of stuff earlier, why did they hold off until they were pressured?? It feels so manufactured
I don't think it's even a scum tell to try and change your play when getting pressured. A lot of town, especially newer ones, get incredibly spooked when the votes run up on them.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 440, The Slime Collective wrote:Horsewoman. I like push on gamma, since I pushed gamma for the same reason. I don't like the fact that she stopped posting posts with content. I will go with null.
~Batslime
i literally never pushed gamma, or voted for gamma. I did try to get him to actually do stuff (which he reacted to with one of the most awful although not scummy or towny replace-outs ever). Also you didn't push gamma and the assertion coming from you that you don't like people stopping posting content is literally laughable.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Ythan »

thumbsup
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Horsewoman »

Should I YOLOhammer here post 440 (TSC's only substantive post) is real bad.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Ythan »

VOTE: unvote
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Horsewoman »

yeah good thinking
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by bugspray »

it's GOTTA BE ythan+horse if slime is town
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by bugspray »

okay tris could also be scum with ythan tbh

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Ythan »

Slime's last couple posts are starting to give me what I want I don't want already pegged Horselady ending the day.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 464, Ythan wrote:Slime's last couple posts are starting to give me what I want I don't want already pegged Horselady ending the day.
Can you do this post again with more punctuation/better Grammar

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Ythan »

Period after want.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 454, Horsewoman wrote:
Nope 17 pages in the burden of proof is on a player to provide town content, not to avoid scummy content. Again what thing even remotely towny do you see in slime's play?
Wow! What a shockingly bad post. There are 7 town and 2 scum, it's obviously on the people trying to lynch someone to try and prove that that person is scum, not the opposite.
No, that’s not how this works. When you say you don’t think someone is scum, you need to have a reason for it. Sure, POE is a reason. Gut is a reason. But you can’t just simply assume people are town from the outset until they do something scummy, that would be a naive game approach.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 456, Horsewoman wrote:
I don't think it's even a scum tell to try and change your play when getting pressured. A lot of town, especially newer ones, get incredibly spooked when the votes run up on them.
Agreed, but slime does not read like lazy town who got a fire lit under their butt to me. They read like they were never interested in scum hunting from the beginning, and are now trying to manufacture stuff just to get the wagon off. I mean look at their activity now that the votes to elim them are no longer here. I know apathetic town when i see it
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 467, superbowl9 wrote:
No, that’s not how this works. When you say you don’t think someone is scum, you need to have a reason for it. Sure, POE is a reason. Gut is a reason. But you can’t just simply assume people are town from the outset until they do something scummy, that would be a naive game approach.
But you can't just lynch anybody you don't have strong reasons to townread. Otherwise I'd want to lynch almost all of you.

(my only good townreads rn are datisti, tris and kyoko - but that means I want to try and sort everyone else, not lynch 5 of you)
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 468, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 456, Horsewoman wrote:
Agreed, but slime does not read like lazy town who got a fire lit under their butt to me. They read like they were never interested in scum hunting from the beginning, and are now trying to manufacture stuff just to get the wagon off. I mean look at their activity now that the votes to elim them are no longer here. I know apathetic town when i see it
Town players actually do this too. I mean, scumhunting properly is kind of hard lol and getting mislynched feels real bad.

I absolutely get you on it though. I think pressuring slime is a good thing right now because getting him worried enough to actually contribute is always going to be positive in actually being able to sort his actual content.

VOTE: Slime Collective in order to get him back to l-1
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 469, Horsewoman wrote:
But you can't just lynch anybody you don't have strong reasons to townread. Otherwise I'd want to lynch almost all of you.
I think it's absolutely fine to elim if you have few reasons to tr the slot and many good reasons to sr the slot

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

(my only good townreads rn are datisti, tris and kyoko - but that means I want to try and sort everyone else, not lynch 5 of you)
True, but you do push them - even if you don't want an elim the only way to pressure people is to act like you want to
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 471, bugspray wrote:
I think it's absolutely fine to elim if you have few reasons to tr the slot and many good reasons to sr the slot
yeah the second part about having good reasons to sr the slot is the best reason to Eliminate lol.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 51, Horsewoman wrote:yes i've played forum mafia before
where did you play it before and how much experience did you have?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”