Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2989, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2986, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm loving how many people are like "I should dance and get a pt!"

and I've just been here like "yeah there's better people than me for that. I'd nominate Gloria and Infinity over me"
L A M I S T
In post 3188, Ydrasse wrote:i think that i’m actually fine with being kept out of the dance pairs so long as flea is too

Ydrasse is scum, I'm telling you.

But hey who cares ^_^ everyones ignoring the lurkers despite the massive shift in game state.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I never really understand why Skitter kept insisting that Infinity was her strongest townread until now because when she agreed with me that Jessie was very sincerely solving, I actually agreed with it.

So I was right then when Jessie proposed the Flea/Infinity team based on something to do with my take on Flea’s posting and I obvtowned Flea but was suspicious of Infinity, Yeah it really does make sense now why neither Ydrasse or Flea made sense as scum for me and Pooky was paranoiaing on Infinity most of the game and his posting today is entirely free from any kind of agenda.

Yeah, I definitely can buy an Isis/Infinity scumteam now. So I guess the only decision we need to make is who is the fourth with you, me and Ydrasse, Pooky or Flea?

I think if we launch Isis, Infinity will kill whomever’s unpaired between Pooky/Flea. Same in reverse. Both Isis/Jessie townread Ydrasse. Neither will commit to a read on Flea but don’t want them paired. I think they needed one of them to be paired in order to win and Infinity just slipped by tmiing Isis’ scum sincerely townreading Ydrasse as Ydrasse!town.

So you guys should be very happy because I feel extremely confident you will get your Ydrasse dance pairing wish. :lol:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:55 am

Like I've said, the the easy scum target, that hammer is perfectly twistable by the scumteam.

Which they've done well enough to screw me over because everyones pretty much on me.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3399, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i really dont want it to be isis/infinity
If your 6+6 theory means what I think it does, than both Ydrasse and Flea are clear and both of them (Isis/Inginity) are pushing Ydrasse as town, paranoiaing on Jessie, not necessarily scumreading Flea but clearly never arguing for faer to be among the pairs, so sorry but this fits with my Ydrasse metadive and Flea sounding a lot like faer Death Curse self and you definitely don’t make sense as scum after your posting today.

So unless I am completely misunderstanding the 6+6 thing, doesn’t it point to this?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3392, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3382, Infinity 324 wrote:Isis/jessie could make sense, isis’s read on ydrasse feels very genuine even if isis is scum.
You’re arguing that scum!Isis is seriously trying to get us to paranoia on his buddy Jessie, so that she doesn’t get paired?

We have to decide the pairings BEFORE the launch and everyone was already down with Jessie, so what purpose does it serve for scum!Isis to to do this if Jessie’s her buddy?
Given that isis is heavily suspected, it actually makes some sense to distance from jessie.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3393, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3391, Infinity 324 wrote:but you talking about the possibility to switching to hopkirk makes me think you at least have the potential to be scum here.
wouldn't i have done so then? or simply voted hopkirk in the first place? to not cause the near disaster and outing of multiple co-conspirators?
In post 3391, Infinity 324 wrote:Not sure what you mean by “pushing flea at me”.
isis was like pushing flea at me earlier, i'll find it
Yeah, but same thing with everyone on the gypyx wagon. Pooky and flea are bleeding town here, so someone on the gypyx wagon has to be scum imo.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3400, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2986, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm loving how many people are like "I should dance and get a pt!"

and I've just been here like "yeah there's better people than me for that. I'd nominate Gloria and Infinity over me"
L A M I S T
In post 3188, Ydrasse wrote:i think that i’m actually fine with being kept out of the dance pairs so long as flea is too

But hey who cares ^_^ everyones ignoring the lurkers despite the massive shift in game state.
I really don’t understand how you get Ydrasse!scum from that, it reads more to me like tvt.

How does Ydrasse being okay with both of you being kept out of the dance pairings make sense as scum to you? I believe that both you and her scumread each other but I don’t see how any of this points to either of you being scum.

Doesn’t it concern you that both Isis and Infinity are mindmelding on paranoiaing on Jessie, townreading Ydrasse and having a similar read on you? Neither wants you paired but neither are actually scumreading you either? While Ydrasse seems to not want you paired because she is scumreading you? Why does town!Infinity call you town but not want you paired? And why is Isis okay with launching you solely on you being the Hopkirk hammer 8 minutes into deadline?

You think it’s Pooky/Ydrasse but Pooky sounds like he’s been genuinely trying to sort you, so if fypov it’s Ydrasse, who is his buddy because Pooky has neither been pushing for her to get paired or really distancing her, so you seem to be the only one who is convinced on Ydrasse!scum.

But all thins hinges on Pooky’s 6+6 theory because if Hopkirk was already hammered after Gypyx and MT voted him, then how does that not clear both of you but especially Ydrasse?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3404, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3382, Infinity 324 wrote:Isis/jessie could make sense, isis’s read on ydrasse feels very genuine even if isis is scum.
You’re arguing that scum!Isis is seriously trying to get us to paranoia on his buddy Jessie, so that she doesn’t get paired?

We have to decide the pairings BEFORE the launch and everyone was already down with Jessie, so what purpose does it serve for scum!Isis to to do this if Jessie’s her buddy?
Given that isis is heavily suspected, it actually makes some sense to distance from jessie.
No it actually doesn’t because she was pretty much locktown to everyone, so why does scum!Isis feel the need to distance his obvtown buddy? Scum only does this to help a flailing buddy which Jessie 100% isn’t.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

What it sounds exactly like to me is that Isis doesn’t want Jessie paired because launch happens first, so your scum distancing argument makes no sense. And you know what, in a world where Jessie is actually scum here, I’m actually fine with losing to her because that’s how strongly I’m convinced she’s town here.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

You have talked a lot this game about gut reads well mine has been screaming Jessie!town for most of the game, even when I mistakenly thought she might have been trying to run me up. Even then, I was solid on Jessie!town.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:34 am

In post 3406, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3400, Flea The Magician wrote:

L A M I S T

I really don’t understand how you get Ydrasse!scum from that, it reads more to me like tvt.

How does Ydrasse being okay with both of you being kept out of the dance pairings make sense as scum to you? I believe that both you and her scumread each other but I don’t see how any of this points to either of you being scum.

Doesn’t it concern you that both Isis and Infinity are mindmelding on paranoiaing on Jessie, townreading Ydrasse and having a similar read on you? Neither wants you paired but neither are actually scumreading you either? While Ydrasse seems to not want you paired because she is scumreading you? Why does town!Infinity call you town but not want you paired? And why is Isis okay with launching you solely on you being the Hopkirk hammer 8 minutes into deadline?

You think it’s Pooky/Ydrasse but Pooky sounds like he’s been genuinely trying to sort you, so if fypov it’s Ydrasse, who is his buddy because Pooky has neither been pushing for her to get paired or really distancing her, so you seem to be the only one who is convinced on Ydrasse!scum.

But all thins hinges on Pooky’s 6+6 theory because if Hopkirk was already hammered after Gypyx and MT voted him, then how does that not clear both of you but especially Ydrasse?
Ydrasse has done BARE MINIMUM today beyond that one post, is the point. She's posted a lot of NOTHING. Yes i've been fluffy, I've posted content consistently though. Ydrasse hasn't. ISO her.

I'm happy with locktown Infinity. Isis is probably sheeping.

WHY ARE ANY OF YOU SUDDENLY OK WITH LAUNCHING ME AFTER MY 4 MINUTE HAMMER.

Pooky has done nothing but go in circles, trying to look busy.

I hammered, yes.
Ydrasse wanted to hammer.
Pooky signed the hopkirk death.

Pooky ensured Hopkirks death. Ydrasse ws just trying to seal it without looking suspicious.

What do good scum good gloria? they avoid interaction so they don't create associative tells.

T>S
Infinity
Gloria
Isis/TRQ
Pooky/Ydrasse
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I want flea paired.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3407, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3404, Infinity 324 wrote:

No it actually doesn’t because she was pretty much locktown to everyone, so why does scum!Isis feel the need to distance his obvtown buddy? Scum only does this to help a flailing buddy which Jessie 100% isn’t.
Me, you, and pooky were are strongly considering voting isis.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Gloria I really want to trust your jessie read but I’ve been burned before by trusting other people’s strong TRs. Jessie has been ++town most of this game for me too, but so has everyone.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Like I don’t get how the isis/ydrasse thing is a slip? Scum can have genuine TRs on townies but not their buddies. That’s it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:47 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 3349, Flea The Magician wrote:You already made your read on me clear pooky. Now you're just bricking it for when I flip green so you dont look like you've TMI'd with your naff case at the start of the day on me knowing full well you dodged a bullet with ydrasse because I hammered.
why would ydra even hammer hopkirk if I'm scum.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I also find it really interesting that Isis is now pushing Jessie as scum and not you, despite you pretty much lock scumreading her. She was pushing you but suddenly dropped it to switch to Jessie because she somehow needs to distance from an obvtown slot? No, this only makes sense if Isis needs to paranoia us on Jessie so we don’t pair her, probably making it far more likely that you get paired and I think you tmi spewed Ydrasse town. Perhaps, you and Isis are hoping Ydrasse picks one of you and kicks out Jessie from a me/Ydrasse/you and probably Pooky pairings, which would be a brilliant scum strategy btw. Probably the same reason you were saying you weren’t “comfortable” with me deciding the pairings. It’s clearly optimal for scum to free one of me/Jessie to be NK’d because this way scum can keep Jessie/Flea unpaired and frame Flea for the Jessie kill. You and Isis wants us paranoid on Jessie and want Flea to be the one who gets blamed for her NK. The fact is that scum needs the last remaining scum to be in the dance pairings and two town not, which would fit Jessie/Flea very accurately. And after Flea is mislaunched then you can cry scum in the dance pairs and then try to probably mislaunch Pooky or Ydrasse next, leaving a you/me f2. But so long as Jessie and me are both paired, that isn’t possible.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:50 am

In post 3356, Flea The Magician wrote:Pooky came straight into today and voted me based on PoE, saying my hammer was ick. realised that wasn't gaining traction, unvoted and went straight into AtE. Since then I've done dizzy as we've gone around in circles. I have been their sole focus that I can tell.
this is such a misrep

your play is abysmal today and yesterday

i honestly cant remember seeing someone so completely misunderstand reality.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3414, Infinity 324 wrote:Like I don’t get how the isis/ydrasse thing is a slip? Scum can have genuine TRs on townies but not their buddies. That’s it.
You’re saying scum!Isis is sincerely townreading Ydrasse. Why would you think scum!Isis is sincerely townreading anyone?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3417, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3356, Flea The Magician wrote:Pooky came straight into today and voted me based on PoE, saying my hammer was ick. realised that wasn't gaining traction, unvoted and went straight into AtE. Since then I've done dizzy as we've gone around in circles. I have been their sole focus that I can tell.
this is such a misrep

your play is abysmal today and yesterday

i honestly cant remember seeing someone so completely misunderstand reality.
Don’t you dare Hopkirk Flea, please.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:55 am

In post 3254, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3252, Isis wrote:Is this saying you townread Flea?
I'm getting there yes

I would be really disappointed in flea beyond words if flea is actually red and resorting to that level of ate.

Maybe you should read what I actually post about you rather than make shit up about how im hard-tunneled on you and want you dead.

If I am red, I just let you kill yourself. I don't spend hours trying to figure out how to fit you-green into a world that makes sense.

And the funny thing about all this shit I am doing for you is that you are so ungrateful and unwilling to read what I'm doing that you just nonstop flame me over and over again,

I am frankly sick of your posting.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Flea had similar tunnel vision on my slot in Death Curse, if you recall. Nothing I could do in that game could convince faer I was town.

It should be beyond obvious to you that scum wants Jessie unpaired and Flea to take the fall for it.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3418, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3414, Infinity 324 wrote:Like I don’t get how the isis/ydrasse thing is a slip? Scum can have genuine TRs on townies but not their buddies. That’s it.
You’re saying scum!Isis is sincerely townreading Ydrasse. Why would you think scum!Isis is sincerely townreading anyone?
Uh, she’s detecting towny qualities in ydrasse’s play and posting them? Which is pretty easy to do if you know someone is town?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:58 am

In post 3419, Gloria Cleary wrote:Don’t you dare Hopkirk Flea, please.
i am not ragevoting any1

im just sick and tired of like losing sleep over this game while flea keeps trashing me as "fake solving and going around in circles for lulz"

If flea hammered gyp this game would be over but instead flea decided nah i am never going to hammer lurkers and LHFs and i only hammer people I think are green.

WHATEVER THE HELL THAT MEANS

and HOW COULD ANYONE WANST TO HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH RIDICULOUSLY BAD PLAY

WHAT ON EARTH COULD POSSIBLY MAKE PEOPLE UPSET AT ME!?!??!

WHAT A TRAGEDY!?

its so such a ridiculous take that I don't think scum!Flea could come up with it because its just FRANKLY INSANE.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

As long as we elim isis today, I’m ok with most pairings.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”