Micro 988: 09:12 [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 547, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 545, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 544, superbowl9 wrote:Lol I’m not trying to “own” anyone, hardline rhetoric just makes people respect your content more.
Oh my god you actually are ben shapiro
LOL I think you have an impression of me as this logic debatelord which is not how I usually play. Kyoko brought out the knowyourfallacy website and I know the best way to get to that type is through this type of speaking, and I've been kinda railroaded the past two games for being too passive so I'm being more assertive. Comparing me to ben shapiro makes me want to vomit, especially from someone who will not stop using the L word.
I don't think you're politically like ol' Benny (which is a good thing). I do think making posts like "We are getting into the weeds with this just for me to prove my point, so if you could just take the L here so we can move on that would be great." or "show me what you've done that even approaches my level of content" is really condescending and 'debate me' style. But I'm glad it's just you trying out a new playstyle.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Either way slime is the one on the chopping block here, so the more we are chasing around with people actively contributing anyways the more they can sit back and try to let town self-destruct. If they don't post tomorrow we should hammer
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 549, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 546, Horsewoman wrote:According to your own defense of your content, you have so far
1. 'Agreed with Kyoko' on a silly page 2 argument
2. Pushed bugspray mildly 3 days ago (this did not go anywhere)
3. Agreed with others voting slime and pushed him somewhat

None of that shows a genuine attempt at scumhunting. If you ISO me you'll find a wide variety of actually trying to offer my opinions and reads on the game.
I mean you just listed what I've done to scumhunt with words like silly, mild, and somewhat to water it down. If anything that's more than you simply "offering opinions", no?

Pedit: I don't think you are very scummy ATM, but your push on me has lessened your towncred a bit. Kyoko I've townread since the beginning of the game. Tris does have some slime partner equity but that's for tomorrow. I've already said most of that
Okay, delete the adjectives of commentary. In two of those things you're just following other people and in the third one you did almost nothing to actually further that push at any point. I also note that in this whole drawn-out argument you still haven't really responded by actually analyzing the game, offering opinions on the game, trying to create content within the confines of scumhunting. I just want you to focus on that instead of owning people in all your future posts. I just think it's really hard for you to do that because you're scum.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 551, superbowl9 wrote:Either way slime is the one on the chopping block here, so the more we are chasing around with people actively contributing anyways the more they can sit back and try to let town self-destruct. If they don't post tomorrow we should hammer
Imo it'd probably be better to just wait for a replacement if they straight up flake. If they prodge or post a joke or something I agree that hammering is probably the best option (but it's one I don't really want to go to because I still don't think slime is the best use of our elimination).
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 553, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 551, superbowl9 wrote:Either way slime is the one on the chopping block here, so the more we are chasing around with people actively contributing anyways the more they can sit back and try to let town self-destruct. If they don't post tomorrow we should hammer
Imo it'd probably be better to just wait for a replacement if they straight up flake. If they prodge or post a joke or something I agree that hammering is probably the best option (but it's one I don't really want to go to because I still don't think slime is the best use of our elimination).
Why isn't slime a good elim use here? They will never be NKed and are not useful, so regardless of alignment getting rid of them has some positive ultility doesn't it?
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by bugspray »

they will not be alive in elo is a longer term utility to town although we will not get much information from this elim right now which is why if the slot is actually town i would seriously expect SOMETHING
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by tris »

In post 536, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 528, tris wrote:"The Slime Collective is scum" is a positive claim. one which of course can be supported by argument that they aren't making town content. in which case that would the answer to the question "why is The Slime Collective scum?"
^Perfect example of my point. Slime is scum is not my premise, but my conclusion.

Your argument goes something like:
P1. Slime collective has no scummy content
P2. Players who have no scummy content are likely scum
C1. Slime collective is not likely scum

Besides being a totally different argument to the one we were having, I dispute both premises here. I decided to dispute the one I think is more easily realizable as false, P2, since absence of scum content does not always make someone less scummy, especially when they have no town content. So I pointed out that I disagree with both of your premises, but also pointed out that this SEPARATE argument doesn't address my first posited argument. We are getting into the weeds with this just for me to prove my point, so if you could just take the L here so we can move on that would be great.
that is not at all an argument i was making. all i was doing is trying to get people to state why they scumread slime. that's why i asked the question. and you did essentially answer that question, so can we stop arguing about this? in the post you quoted, i literally stated that a lack of town content can be an argument for someone being scum.
In post 549, superbowl9 wrote: Pedit: I don't think you are very scummy ATM, but your push on me has lessened your towncred a bit. Kyoko I've townread since the beginning of the game. Tris does have some slime partner equity but that's for tomorrow. I've already said most of that
huh, i actually, townread horsewoman more here compared to the rest of the game.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by tris »

eh, whatever

VOTE: The Slime Collective
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 556, tris wrote:so can we stop arguing about this?
yes
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by tris »

In post 530, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 510, tris wrote:i concur with kyoko that i want horsewoman to react to my pushing on her.
I said I liked your entry into the game and that your read on me felt authentic. Obviously your read on me is wrong. I don't know what else to say - your reasons for scumreading on me I have usually been over pages ago with other people.
ok, i should probably ask some specific questions then
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Was that a hammer?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 560, superbowl9 wrote:Was that a hammer?
Nope
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by tris »

UNVOTE:
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by tris »

err, VOTE: horsewoman
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 561, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 560, superbowl9 wrote:Was that a hammer?
Nope
it was a hammer right? the last vote count has TSC on 4 votes not including tris, and i don't see any unvotes.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

905 xure it was hammer
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by tris »

In post 559, tris wrote:
In post 510, tris wrote:i concur with kyoko that i want horsewoman to react to my pushing on her.
I said I liked your entry into the game and that your read on me felt authentic. Obviously your read on me is wrong. I don't know what else to say - your reasons for scumreading on me I have usually been over pages ago with other people.
ok, so at what point did you change your stance on kyoko and how did that happen?
and, why did you initially think that kyoko's explanations were a copout? could you break that down a little more?
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I'll answer that question but seriously was it hammer
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by tris »

"YES". -tris
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Ythan »

This is fine.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Oh i think u right Im just dumb
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:21 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Oh wait jk its not hammer because I changed my vote to superbowl lol, currently both myself and TSC are on 3 votes (after tris changed hers)
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 566, tris wrote:
In post 559, tris wrote:
ok, so at what point did you change your stance on kyoko and how did that happen?
and, why did you initially think that kyoko's explanations were a copout? could you break that down a little more?
So I explained the second one to death. Kyoko spent ages explaining why she didn't like a thing and then turned up out of nowhere saying "by the way when I don't like a thing that doesn't mean I'm saying it's alignment indicative". It felt at the time like she was trying to back out in a weird way to me. But also that was page two.

I changed my mind after I kind of re-evaluated, saw that kyoko's tone was consistent all the way through, observed some good and townie things that she had done (first of all move the game out of RVS), thought her weird tone was as a result of genuinely trying too hard to scumhunt from a town perspective etc. There wasn't a particular time or post that convinced me.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 571, Horsewoman wrote:Oh wait jk its not hammer because I changed my vote to superbowl lol, currently both myself and TSC are on 3 votes (after tris changed hers)
Im actually on two. But yes the day is for sure still ongoing
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by Gimli »

Hullo! Good morning my friends, hope you all have a great week ahead. Time is even more of a constraint today, as I'm ready to go off and can only post again in this game tomorrow.
In post 505, Kyoko Kirigiri~ wrote:
In post 440, The Slime Collective wrote:Horsewoman. I like push on gamma, since I pushed gamma for the same reason. I don't like the fact that she stopped posting posts with content. I will go with null.
~Batslime
I dont understand this post. Is this some sort of poor pretending that they dont know gamma is replaced right after they unvoting that slot for tris content?
It appears that what they're saying is that the thing they liked about horsewoman was pushing gamma for similar reasons they did it and it's unrelated to the fact gamma replaced out. However, that sort of acting ignorant on purpose happened with TSC earlier when they were asking gamma something after he already clearly replaced out and TSC was supposedly aware of that.

agree with kyoko about horsewoman's vote on #470 being weirdly phrased.
In post 524, tris wrote: the posts being dumb is not the same as the post coming from a place of the person who made them being dumb, so i don't think there's a contradiction here. this plus not seeing how horsewoman is scummy on page 1, doesn't give me confidence that this is a real scumread.
I never said it was a contradiction. I implied it was disingenuous, which is something else entirely. What I think horsewoman did there was qualify kyoko's posts as dumb so that horsewoman herself can go ahead and defend it as not the same as scummy because she is taking the game out of RVS, to then argue it isn't even dumb because it's taking the game out of RVS.

as for page 1, I don't remember ever talking anything about those posts horsewoman made and I think nothing of them.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”