PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf (Game Over)

Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 3333, Spiffeh wrote:I am serious it is almost worthy flashwagoning Toogeloo for that post alone
Lock town spiffeh. My exact thoughts.

-nornor
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:17 am

In post 3350, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 3333, Spiffeh wrote:I am serious it is almost worthy flashwagoning Toogeloo for that post alone

-nornor
Well ... I was thinking it for a different post of Toogs but eh whatever still locktown.

-nornor
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:21 am

In post 3347, MURDERCAT wrote:Also note how careful Noraa was with BM's soft and now an actual hard claim isn't worth any care??
No reason to unvote and wait for Pooky?
This sentence actually makes no sense. I think its a perspective slip of some sort but I can't wrap my brain around it for some reason.

If I'm careful with a soft but not a claim that's supposed to mean that the soft was my scumbuddy and the claim was a townie.

BM is flipped town and still my scum buddy :lol:

VOTE: Murder

-nornor
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:24 am

In post 3350, Polar Bear Express wrote:

-nornor
No one should be considered “locktown” yet but I do agree that that post is kind’ve ew but I also felt that way in Death Curse about most of Toog’s posting. Toog is an extremely hard player to read because almost everything he posts seems over the top scummy.
pichu
pichu
Goon
pichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:25 am

Post by pichu »

In post 3329, Spiffeh wrote:Ok yeah Toogeloo might be scum
he's voting for scum though
THUNDERNUKE
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:25 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

You were extra careful when BM softed and wanted to let him live.
Bell claims a strong PR and you didn't even unvote to wait for Pooky until I pushed it.

What are you missing?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:25 am

In post 3352, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 3347, MURDERCAT wrote:Also note how careful Noraa was with BM's soft and now an actual hard claim isn't worth any care??
No reason to unvote and wait for Pooky?
This sentence actually makes no sense. I think its a perspective slip of some sort but I can't wrap my brain around it for some reason.

If I'm careful with a soft but not a claim that's supposed to mean that the soft was my scumbuddy and the claim was a townie.

BM is flipped town and still my scum buddy :lol:

VOTE: Murder

-nornor
UNVOTE:

Noraa please talk to me before you vote. We talked about this after BM flip.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:26 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

E-2 until pooky comes back.
GTKAMURDERCAT

pichu
pichu
Goon
pichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:27 am

Post by pichu »

fair looking forward to the inrerview
pichu
pichu
Goon
pichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:27 am

Post by pichu »

INTERVIEW
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Blade Dancer »

Official Vote Count 2.6

Polar Bear Express
(1): MURDERCAT
Creature
: (1) Spiffeh
Bell
(6): Ircher, pichu, Solstice, Ydrasse, mastina, Toogeloo
Double the Trouble
(1): Bell
Spiffeh
(1): Creature

Not Voting
(4): Dr Easy Bake, Dunnstral, Double the Trouble, Polar Bear Express
With 14 alive, it takes 8 to execute.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-12-22 18:21:00)

[/color]
Last edited by Blade Dancer on Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:33 am

In post 3356, Polar Bear Express wrote:Noraa please talk to me before you vote. We talked about this after BM flip.
:( :(
okie

-nor
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:38 am

In post 3361, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 3356, Polar Bear Express wrote:Noraa please talk to me before you vote. We talked about this after BM flip.
:( :(
okie

-nor
I know you’re dealing with a lot rn and I don’t mean to give you a hard time of it. The game will be fine if you focus more on those things you need to for the time being, okay?

<3
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Ircher »

Reads are up to bottom of page 120
(and a tiny bit of 130/131).
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher (100%): Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

mastina (+88%): mastina has a reputation for being less involved in games where she is scum. That alone I think makes picking mastina a risky play for Flavor Leaf. Aside from that, while mastina has had several bad takes this game (especially day 1), she is engaged (which again tends to go against her scum meta) and seems to genuinely believe in her reads (as opposed to making them up as it suits her.)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)

Polar Bear Express (+62%): I think MURDERCAT's case had some merit, but overall, I think it's unlikely Noraa is scum here based on her engagement level. I will note she hasn't given too many reads that don't boil down to OMGUS, and that is a potential red flag.

Neutral Town
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read or Diffident Read)

Pichu (+49%): I haven't really reevaluated the initial thing that made me scumread this slot (the initial interaction with Ydrasse), but I think most of things pichu has done since then have been town indicative for them. I especially liked their Bell case, and I get the general feeling they are solving here.

Solstice (+46%): I am actually not really sure how to read this slot. I think Tweet's initial posts felt a bit out of place and that Tweet possibly overcompensated later when Tweet was called out for it. That said, I like how Tweet engaged with the various cases that have come up in this game.

Dunnstral (+44%): I think he had some good takes and observations early on as I mentioned to MURDERCAT earlier such as . He has mentioned several times that the thread is hard to read (such as in ), and while I to an extent agree (at least at the time frame where Dunnstral was making this argument), it's possible Dunnstral is using it as a bit of a smokescreen to avoid doing actual work. A lot of his reads seem to go against the grain early on, and I also consider that a plus. There's also Double v. Dunnstral which I think comes across as genuine from both sides. Overall, this is still a townread but perhaps not as strong as before.

Double the Trouble (+43%): I think their general reads and trajectory suggests they are town, andI have mostly liked their interactions, but at the same time, I think they are the kind of players that I will just glaze over and auto-townread.

Spiffeh (+31%): I am actually super paranoid about this slot right now. As I said, they haven't done anything that strongly point to them being town, and I think that's a ref flag given that Spiffeh is a pretty good scumhunter. I wouldn't advocate eliminating this slot anytime soon because I have liked their general takes and reads, but I think it's important to keep a close eye on the slot.

Null
(0%-30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)

Toogeloo (+15%): They claimed VT in their first post, which has a higher likelihood of coming from town. I also like their interactions with Noraa around . They seem genuinely frustrated there. The vote hop in does seem a bit opportunistic, but not majorly so. There are plenty of other possibilities. kinda makes me think Toogeloo isn't really reading/scumhunting. Overall, really hard to tell with slot; I would like for them to participate a bit more.

Dr Easy Bake (+2%): The fact that they did nothing Day 1 makes it really hard to have a read on them. Their day 2 posts seem to be a somewhat good sign, but this slot also has very high scum equity still.

Ydrasse (-8%): This is rather a lazy read, but there is so much fluff that it's hard to find any content from the slot. Aside from that, there was the initial interaction I scumread them for, but I don't feel as strongly about that anymore. I need to potentially look at it again. I haven't seen anything of significance since hence why I have almost no read on the slot.

Neutral Scum
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read or Diffident Read)

MURDERCAT (-49%): My main issue with this slot is that it doesn't really seem MURDERCAT is solving. Rather, he seems to only do stuff when prompted or nudged in a direction. It's a general vibe from his posts not tied to any particular post of his. I do think his Noraa case is +town equity for him, but it's not enough by itself to change my read. It is however enough for me to reconsider and entertain the notion that I am to an extent tunneling this slot. The reads he gave in and support my idea; they are rather weak and suggests he hasn't been paying much attention to them at all. Also, Creature is disengaged, not inactive. That's actually a big difference.

Creature (-58%): This slot was a solid null day 1 mainly because I was wary of jumping the gun so to speak. Creature is fairly active in this game, but he is also rather disengaged, and that tends to be scum indicative for him. looks really bad considering he didn't express any doubt before then. and are nonsensical takes that make me think Creature is pushing an agenda here. I think might be a comment from town!Creature, but at the same time, it's not really a comment that makes sense to me in the context of this game. Overall, the disengagement and bad/nonsensical takes Day 2 are making me lean towards scum here.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
Bell (-67%) - Lots of things here that catch my attention. The first is the unexplainably strongtown read on Noraa and the fact that Bell immediately and super aggressively scum reads anyone who dares to espouse even a slight read to the contrary. is actually just flat out weird; while it's fine to respond to greetings, the lateness apology feels ill-placed. I made a comment about being a bad take because many of the people mentioned were "easy targets" so as to say. His response is in . I still don't think that counters the "easy to make takes" aspect of it. I also don't like the last line as that feels like shade. Overall, Bell expresses many overly strong positions, but otherwise, he doesn't seem engaged or really trying to solve the game. Hence my "under the radar" comment earlier.
​​
Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)

Spoiler: How to read this reads list
Players are placed in different sections based on my confidence in the read expressed as a percentage. A positive percentage indicates that I leans towards town on a player whereas a negative percentage indicates I lean towards scum on a player. Please note that the Null section contains both townreads and scumreads, and you must look a the sign of the percentage in parenthesis to determine which way I lean.

Confidence ratings are rough estimates (and somewhat arbitrary) and are relative to one another. In addition, they tend to be scored on a quadratic scale versus a linear scale; in other words, the difference between 0% and 30% tends to be less than the difference between 30% and 60%.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3363, Ircher wrote:Toogeloo isn't really reading/scumhunting
Guilty!

100 page Day 1s can really take the wind out of your sails. Maybe if people stopped shit posting so much...
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Solstice »

[Creature you're very concerned with us throwing today away like we did yesterday, but I don't see what's causing that fear. you just keep saying it over and over without really demonstrating why you actually think town is getting snowed.]
In post 3319, MURDERCAT wrote:Why would creature scum ever defend Bell here?
[Oh so Creature!scum wouldn't defend a partner but Bell!scum would defend Noraabear only if they're scum.]

[Serious answer: why not? He's chosen to take a bit of a doomsday attitude about it, it's not even really about Bell so much as it's about assuming town leaders are scum.]

[Dunn's pop in does look slightly good if Bell is scum]
In post 3355, MURDERCAT wrote:You were extra careful when BM softed and wanted to let him live.
Bell claims a strong PR and you didn't even unvote to wait for Pooky until I pushed it.

What are you missing?
[I believe what she's saying is that BM flipped town whereas Bell would be scum here -- so scum!Noraabear being concerned with the town!soft but ignoring the scum!claim is backwards.]

[I get your point that Noraabear doesn't seem to give as much care to Bell as she did BM, but what makes you think that is scum motivated?]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Hydra account of Mistyx and Morning Tweet.
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Solstice »

[I like Ircher's readslist lots]

[I think if Bell is scum, they could easily be partnered with Dr Easy, Creature, and Toog (and those players can be scum independent too anyway). Spiffeh and Dunn are my more paranoia-y reads that could be in there.]

[Ydrasse I hard townread but I would sooner drop her than pichu and a bunch of other townreads in the event Bell is scum, as Ircher is right that she is mostly fluff. Which i will admit, she was mostly fluff in Forest Fire (scum game). But I still had strong feelings she was too comfortable early. should review later today after my exam]

[review definitely required because Bell/Creature/Toog/Dr Easy is way too easy a solve -- although maybe more flips are required to find the deeper wolves]
In post 3364, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 3363, Ircher wrote:Toogeloo isn't really reading/scumhunting
Guilty!

100 page Day 1s can really take the wind out of your sails. Maybe if people stopped shit posting so much...
[What makes this game different from Death Curse, which had a 165 page day one?]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:46 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

tooge did give up pretty early in death curse tbf
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:46 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 3365, Solstice wrote:[Oh so Creature!scum wouldn't defend a partner but Bell!scum would defend Noraabear only if they're scum.]
This isn't a fair comparison and you are being disingenuous.
If Bell is scum he just fake claimed, I think scum would see if it sticks or if they have to bus.
My point about Bell, once again, is not about the defense itself but the nature of that defense, which seemed emotional.
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:47 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 3365, Solstice wrote:[I get your point that Noraabear doesn't seem to give as much care to Bell as she did BM, but what makes you think that is scum motivated?]
Why would trying to push the town detective to a quick miselim be scum motivated? Seriously?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Solstice »

In post 3366, Solstice wrote:[I like Ircher's readslist lots]
agree on this one

and it's only mostly because the colors are pretty

~mist
You only have one shot.

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:48 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 3365, Solstice wrote:[I believe what she's saying is that BM flipped town whereas Bell would be scum here -- so scum!Noraabear being concerned with the town!soft but ignoring the scum!claim is backwards.]
This isn't what I am saying, I am saying that if you are concerned about eliminating PRs you should be consistent with that, and Noraa isn't.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Solstice »

ircher/someone else who's townreading DEB, can you talk to me about what you like about their D2 posting?

~mist
You only have one shot.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Bell »

Wow.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Bell »

So the reason I wasn't solving was because solving could get me killed.
I don't have that restriction anymore.

I don't crumb. I suck at crumbs.
DBT actually town cased me and argued it was a scum case.
Give me like 4 hours to write this shit. I had a first aid class that got rescheduled.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”