Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 421, unwnd wrote:
In post 544, Dandelion Wine wrote:Town. There's a thing town tammy does that I don't think she can yet replicate, but this would be the game to prove me wrong. As for nacho....I misread him last game but like, I'm not gonna let that stop me from thinking he's townier than rand here, either.
Right now most of us over here think you have more scum over there. Do you agree with this consensus? I have seated paranoia especially in light of this, where I feel like one of the players you would feel comfort in have potential to be scum. There's nothing exactly there to like, fully develop a case on though. That isn't my intention either. A case in the sense I would have more to talk about in terms of what they're posting. The feelings I get is certain things I'm unable to put into decent words right now.
I guess we can get into mech thoughts, if you'd like. I think that anything other than 3-3 would be suboptimal wifom ploy. I think that the most likely distribution is 3-3. I think at least one person pushing the "yeet scumreads into the reverse timeline" thread is scum. No I don't know which one. I think that if at any point we have two dead scum in your thread and the game is still going without a bunch of ya'll being ICs, that we should straight up murder anyone alive who suggested the plan.
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 550, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 421, unwnd wrote:
In post 544, Dandelion Wine wrote:Town. There's a thing town tammy does that I don't think she can yet replicate, but this would be the game to prove me wrong. As for nacho....I misread him last game but like, I'm not gonna let that stop me from thinking he's townier than rand here, either.
Right now most of us over here think you have more scum over there. Do you agree with this consensus? I have seated paranoia especially in light of this, where I feel like one of the players you would feel comfort in have potential to be scum. There's nothing exactly there to like, fully develop a case on though. That isn't my intention either. A case in the sense I would have more to talk about in terms of what they're posting. The feelings I get is certain things I'm unable to put into decent words right now.
I guess we can get into mech thoughts, if you'd like. I think that anything other than 3-3 would be suboptimal wifom ploy. I think that the most likely distribution is 3-3. I think at least one person pushing the "yeet scumreads into the reverse timeline" thread is scum. No I don't know which one. I think that if at any point we have two dead scum in your thread and the game is still going without a bunch of ya'll being ICs, that we should straight up murder anyone alive who suggested the plan.
That said, I don't really have many scumreads at the moment. Nor do I expect to until "Ye Olde Townblocking" motor starts up. Probably this evening after work.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 421, unwnd wrote:Right now most of us over here think you have more scum over there.
Is this like, you think that IF it's 4/2 then ours is the 4? Or is it like, you think it's more likely to be 4/2 us than 3/3?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 548, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 545, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 534, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 529, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 521, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 515, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 512, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 509, superbowl9 wrote:Lets test my theory
UNVOTE: lady lambdelta you are my biggest scumread right now.
theory?
That you’re scum. You’ve focused on the other thread and gone with the consensus flow in this one, despite trying to look like you’re doing something productive
I did a full catch up in this thread and found 3 scum reads, two of which are contested by other players (Noraa, Deacon). I'm not exactly going with the flow.

Additionally, you'll notice while I gave full thoughts, quotes and reasons for this thread reads, I did simple reads for the other thread. That's because I want the focus to be on this thread.

So essentially, what I'm saying is that both your points here are not just false, but provably false.

So where does that leave you? Are you going to double down after being shown to be provably wrong, or are you going to reconsider your positions?

It means a lot for your alignment, so choose wisely.
Noraa is a widely contested scumread?? What are you smoking? And you said it yourself: you’ve been in the game for 2 hours and are already talking about the other thread - but yes my push on you is fabricated because I’m scum doing... what exactly?
As of so far in my thread, two different players have questioned the noraa scum read, including a whole conversation about Noraa as LHF.

Or did you skip that?

Also, I find it very interesting you're suddenly very defensive about your push being "fabricated" when I never said that, brought up that word, or insinuated you being fake in any way.

I just said your points were provably false. Town can be WRONG, you know.

But not scum. Scum fabricate.

So why did you go to fabrication first?
So riddle me this: if a player is characterized as LHF then does that indicate they’re a widely townread slot in your world? Ah yes I’m the one who got “very defensive” in this interaction. You stated my answer was important for my alignment - just wondering if you’ll ever actually follow up on how I’m scum there or just keep making my points for me :lol:
Okay, so let's be fucking clear here yeah?

1) Where did "widely townread" come from? I never said that. I said "contested". You turned that into "widely contested". And then when I ignored your word swap, you've now turned that into "widely townread".

Why did you change the wording twice from my initial statement, using a ship of thesius problem to get to "widely townread"?

2) Players calling another play LHF, indicates they believe that player is town and a risk of being miselimed. Do you agree or disagree?

3) Your answer WAS important for your alignment. The choice I offered you was effectively a blackmail, or a townie might take it as one. Agree with me, or be labelled scum. So as a townie, I would expect you to respond to that with indignation and a form of pushback against being told what to do.

But you didn't do that. You responded DEFENSIVELY. You changed what I said to suit your needs, you brought up a positional statement regarding Fabrication (which you just ignored, btw, in that last post to now go on the offensive against me) and then ignored all my points to try and OMGUS me.

So, all 3 of those combined, make me feel much better than you are, infact, scum.

You asked me before, why would you push me here? Well, fabricate a push was your words, but I'll answer all the same.

You were coached by a better player, to attack me, because my response to these things is to hammer home on players like you.

Your... less than effective pushing on me, shall we say, is giving you a kind of "too scum to be scum" appearance, and I even mentioned that earlier in this thread.

So it is my suspicion, someone talented is telling you to play off of that.

I think you are using me to sounding board a long protracted fight that will get you out of this situation... or die, but cause no damage to your teammates.

Quoting this post for the next page so people are forced to read this.

Yo cabd, thoughts.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:23 am

In post 548, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You were coached by a better player, to attack me, because my response to these things is to hammer home on players like you.
This is quite tinfoily
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 549, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:HEY DEACON

What do you think of Superbowl turning the word "contested" into "widely contested" and then turning that into "widely townread"?
Is that what happened?

I'm trying to post a reads list and I have Superbowl as weak town on the basis that he's reared up on his hind legs and is pushing back at you.
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:24 am

In post 555, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 549, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:HEY DEACON

What do you think of Superbowl turning the word "contested" into "widely contested" and then turning that into "widely townread"?
Is that what happened?

I'm trying to post a reads list and I have Superbowl as weak town on the basis that he's reared up on his hind legs and is pushing back at you.
Read the post I quoted, it is outlined front to back in the multi quote

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Firebringer »

LLD really swinging hard in this game
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:25 am

In post 554, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 548, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You were coached by a better player, to attack me, because my response to these things is to hammer home on players like you.
This is quite tinfoily
Yeah, maybe?

But the sudden behaviour change from this player reads to me like they were instructed to go on like this. It was really snap change, like they read a discord message that told them what to do and now they're popping off.

Maybe it is too much tinfoil. It doesn't change the rest of the points being tangible in this thread and valid.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Deacon Blues »

Semi-synced!

Here and Now

{} <-- something to strive for. :/
{Annie, midway, peta, LLD}
{Dandelion Wine}
{Superbowl9}

the rest of ya's

it greatly amuses me to be reading Annie as town! but, where's my bear?

There and Then

{Imperium, Gypyx, Brian Skies, Bell (Street read)}
{Unwnd (Street read)}

{The rest of ya's)
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:26 am

In post 550, Dandelion Wine wrote:I think that anything other than 3-3 would be suboptimal wifom ploy.
Huh, why's this? 4/2 sounds like common sense to me. The risk of losing the 2 before the merge is minimal, and you get the advantage of having more control over the thread where there are more targets for town to hit.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:26 am

In post 557, Firebringer wrote:LLD really swinging hard in this game
I took a game off last game to meme and post videos.

And I was considering doing the same thing this game because lazy.

But 2 threads means if I don't stay current I'll never GET current.

And also it's not being hyper posted like the other game so there's that too.

I'm itching for the fight and I wanna hunt.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Firebringer »

This is quite tinfoily
yeah, i think lld should know most people aren't coached unless they are like new players
but maybe coached as in someone told u this might be a good idea instead of like coached as in do x, y, z
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 425, unwnd wrote:I think good players would choose 3-3 and then underdogs/people who cling to meta to be townread (cough cough shelly) would want to be in a thread with people who they could trick easily. I'm fine with believing it's 3-3 just so I don't get cocky.
I thought we confirmed that the distribution of scum was done before we got our PMs.... do you think scum had info on which of us would start in which thread?
Or is this more a "Shelly is trying to run and flee to the other thread yikeserooni" read?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:28 am

Post by petapan »

"everyone in my thread seems so towny" is a fairly scummy sentiment tbqh
free crypto
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:28 am

In post 558, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But the sudden behaviour change from this player reads to me like they were instructed to go on like this. It was really snap change, like they read a discord message that told them what to do and now they're popping off.
That's a possible explanation, sure. But it seems more likely that sb is just an erratic player. That fits with the last game I played with him, and it fits with how he's playing here.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:28 am

In post 492, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 454, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 199, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 195, Firebringer wrote:also why would scum me want to move over to other thread. Don't scum get to choose which side they are on or just the number of people on each side?
Scum stacking one side seems good for them no?

pedit: a tradition unlike any other: me racking up early SRs
holy fucking hell bad reaction

this might be tipping over into "is this just really really bad townie who doesn't know how the fuck to play"

ughhhh fuck i didn't want to have to think

i just wanted to kill the baddies
Yeah sorry its my first game on ms :(
In post 562, Firebringer wrote:
This is quite tinfoily
yeah, i think lld should know most people aren't coached unless they are like new players
but maybe coached as in someone told u this might be a good idea instead of like coached as in do x, y, z

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 561, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 557, Firebringer wrote:LLD really swinging hard in this game
I took a game off last game to meme and post videos.

And I was considering doing the same thing this game because lazy.

But 2 threads means if I don't stay current I'll never GET current.

And also it's not being hyper posted like the other game so there's that too.

I'm itching for the fight and I wanna hunt.
u also won a dance game without posting.
Show

Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 553, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yo cabd, thoughts.
Are you done with your food?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:29 am

In post 565, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 558, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But the sudden behaviour change from this player reads to me like they were instructed to go on like this. It was really snap change, like they read a discord message that told them what to do and now they're popping off.
That's a possible explanation, sure. But it seems more likely that sb is just an erratic player. That fits with the last game I played with him, and it fits with how he's playing here.
?

They said this was their first game on MS.

That's a big part of my tinfoil theory here. >.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:29 am

In post 568, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 553, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yo cabd, thoughts.
Are you done with your food?
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF PLAYING WITH MY FOOD

JUST BECAUSE I AM PLAYING WITH MY FOOD

So mean.

=(

Ye I'm done. What you want?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 569, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:They said this was their first game on MS.
It like... totally isn't though. That was sarcasm.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:30 am

In post 571, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 569, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:They said this was their first game on MS.
It like... totally isn't though. That was sarcasm.
oh ffs

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 559, Deacon Blues wrote:{} <-- something to strive for. :/
{Annie, midway, peta, LLD}
{Dandelion Wine}
{Superbowl9}
Something something you'd better be masons with that top line, something something.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Firebringer »

this is my first mafia game. How do i play?
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”