Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3538, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3535, Gloria Cleary wrote:So what did it for me was that something really did not sit right for me that she was scumreading Infinity for wanting to keep her out of the dance pairs but not Isis who had been doing it just as much. Then she tried to push me to pair with her and I couldn’t understand why brilliant scumhunter Jessie would be trying to get me to pair with the scummiest player in the game and Ydrasse wasn’t trying to influence the pairs beyond not wanting Flea in them. Only Jessie was pushing for Isis, where as Infinty was mindmelding with me on wanting her launched.
also why do i need both of us to be paired as a conspirator?

and how were we planning on not having gypyx eliminated?

like me/isis simply doesn't seem a reasonable pairing to me and i don't understand what you're evaluating here
Oh and Hopkirk also had Infinity, Flea as hardtown and wasn’t tr you, was scumreading Isis and correctly nailed 4/6 scum. You don’t ignore a player with reads that spot on either.

Why couldn’t you/Isis be a reasonable pairing? Because she lolpushed you out of the dance pairs and you somehow decided it somehow made logical sense for me to pair with her?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2580, Hopkirk wrote:(Dunn/MT/Gyp/Skitter30/maybe Isis) POE
I favor Jessie dancing now tho
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3539, team rocket queen wrote:also i don't understand how you are treating me saying two conspirators in {flea, infinity, isis, pooky} as me townreading isis. i just think she is in less worlds than flea and pooky. and my most recent suggestion for the dance pairings was me/you/ydrasse/infinity
I think Pooky/Flea are very obviously town and I thought a lot about why Isis was pushing Ydrasse so hard and I think it was either to set her up for an eventual frame or paranoia us out of keeping her out of the dance pairs so that we can blame her for when presumably Infinity gets NK’d? Idk but something is definitely up with that and I think what Infinty said about it being a sincere read would fit that.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3542, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3537, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3535, Gloria Cleary wrote:So I read Menagerie where town!Jessie brilliantly solved Pooky!scum but in this game it somehow wasn’t obvious to her that he’s town in this one.
In post 3535, Gloria Cleary wrote:Then she tried to push me to pair with her and I couldn’t understand why brilliant scumhunter Jessie would be trying to get me to pair with the scummiest player in the game and Ydrasse wasn’t trying to influence the pairs beyond not wanting Flea in them.
so you think that i am a conspirator because you disagree with my reads and you think this should not be possible because i am supposed to be 'brilliant' according to you?
like have you found historically that you always agree with my reads? or that i've never scumread someone you thought was town? or that other players agree with my reads even when they are correct?

you use menagerie as an example and i was sure pooky was mafia based on a post they made

but everyone said they only nominated pooky because they were sheeping me

and in elimination phase almost everyone said they thought isis/pooky were town v. town all the way up until pooky flipped

so like

?
Who is scum Jessie? It’s not me. I hard tr Infinity, Pooky, Flea and my metadive on Ydrasse strongly aligns with Ydrasse!town.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:10 am

Post by team rocket queen »

i don't understand the way anyone ever talks about me.

it is somehow 'jessie is brilliant' which somehow ignores all of the evidence

and at the same time, and she is wrong here! and thus she is a conspirator because she is wrong!

and never ever oh she could be right

which doesn't make sense if you actually think i am brilliant

or oh she could just be wrong

because she is wrong a lot
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:11 am

so it is just weaponizing something you said to describe me against me
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3544, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3537, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3535, Gloria Cleary wrote:So I read Menagerie where town!Jessie brilliantly solved Pooky!scum but in this game it somehow wasn’t obvious to her that he’s town in this one.
In post 3535, Gloria Cleary wrote:Then she tried to push me to pair with her and I couldn’t understand why brilliant scumhunter Jessie would be trying to get me to pair with the scummiest player in the game and Ydrasse wasn’t trying to influence the pairs beyond not wanting Flea in them.
so you think that i am a conspirator because you disagree with my reads and you think this should not be possible because i am supposed to be 'brilliant' according to you?
this all just hinges on so many separate assumptions that i don't understand

like you are assuming that

pooky is town and that you can't be wrong about pooky
and that i can only be wrong about pooky if i'm a conspirator
and that isis is a conspirator, and that i would think isis was the very most likely conspirator instead of one of the most likely conspirators if i was town?
I’m tr everyone but Isis and obviously one of them has to be wrong and based on your interactions with Isis, reads on Infinity/Isis not adding up, Ydrasse meta plus Isis pushing her so hard as a dance pair, you’re the only possibility left.

Yes, I don’t believe town!you would be wanting Isis over Infinity in the dance pairs.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:12 am

In post 3556, Gloria Cleary wrote:Yes, I don’t believe town!you would be wanting Isis over Infinity in the dance pairs.
my most recent proposition had infinity over isis
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:13 am

In post 3557, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3556, Gloria Cleary wrote:Yes, I don’t believe town!you would be wanting Isis over Infinity in the dance pairs.
In post 3512, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3511, team rocket queen wrote:also see like, these seem much easier to figure out if i know there is a conspirator on the gypyx wagon at all,
which goes back to the original proposition of me/you/gloria/ydrasse
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3545, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3544, team rocket queen wrote:pooky is town and that you can't be wrong about pooky
and that i can only be wrong about pooky if i'm a conspirator
it turns out that i am wrong a lot. and i assume you are wrong sometimes too.
It also would make perfect sense for scum to have you among with Isis as their remaining deep wolves. Sure you are sometimes wrong but why would town!you want a slot trying to keep you out of the dance pairs in the pairs and scumread the other player who advocated for the same?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Isis »

In post 3552, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3539, team rocket queen wrote:also i don't understand how you are treating me saying two conspirators in {flea, infinity, isis, pooky} as me townreading isis. i just think she is in less worlds than flea and pooky. and my most recent suggestion for the dance pairings was me/you/ydrasse/infinity
I think Pooky/Flea are very obviously town and I thought a lot about why Isis was pushing Ydrasse so hard and I think it was either to set her up for an eventual frame or paranoia us out of keeping her out of the dance pairs so that we can blame her for when presumably Infinity gets NK’d? Idk but something is definitely up with that and I think what Infinty said about it being a sincere read would fit that.
I want Ydrasse to dance because I townread her

Maybe if you have to devise extremely complicated explanations for my behavior for me to be scum, it means I'm not actually scum!?!?!

It's irritating how often I see all of you playing with the pieces you need to solve my slot correctly but then don't actually do it.

Like people trapped in a dungeon cell using a set of keys to try to scoop dirt out from the floor and try to burrow under the wall.

It's saddest for Pooky to be doing it.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Isis »

In post 3554, team rocket queen wrote:it is somehow 'jessie is brilliant' which somehow ignores all of the evidence
fwiw I do think you're wrong a lot, my lobby summary post was meant to imply that.
"Well, I..."
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

When did this happen? Link/quote me. Also tell me who Isis’ buddy is and why if it isn’t you.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:19 am

In post 3561, Isis wrote:
In post 3554, team rocket queen wrote:it is somehow 'jessie is brilliant' which somehow ignores all of the evidence
fwiw I do think you're wrong a lot, my lobby summary post was meant to imply that.
but i ~~~could~~~ be a conspirator because i am capable of anything as mafia or whatever,
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:19 am

In post 3562, Gloria Cleary wrote:
When did this happen? Link/quote me. Also tell me who Isis’ buddy is and why if it isn’t you.
this:
In post 3511, team rocket queen wrote:also see like, these seem much easier to figure out if i know there is a conspirator on the gypyx wagon at all,
said to infinity
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:20 am

isis's most likely co-conspirators are pooky/flea
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3560, Isis wrote:
In post 3552, Gloria Cleary wrote:
I want Ydrasse to dance because I townread her

Maybe if you have to devise extremely complicated explanations for my behavior for me to be scum, it means I'm not actually scum!?!?!

It's irritating how often I see all of you playing with the pieces you need to solve my slot correctly but then don't actually do it.

Like people trapped in a dungeon cell using a set of keys to try to scoop dirt out from the floor and try to burrow under the wall.

It's saddest for Pooky to be doing it.
I feel really bad for Pooky that you’re trying to guilt him into tr you. I already explained my reasoning, plus I’m mindmelding with both Infinity and the dude who nailed 4/6 scum, so I must be on the right path,
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3563, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3561, Isis wrote:
but i ~~~could~~~ be a conspirator because i am capable of anything as mafia or whatever,
Was it Isis who made it a point of saying that you’re apparently really good at scum? I’m pretty sure it was her who said that.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:24 am

In post 3567, Gloria Cleary wrote:Was it Isis who made it a point of saying that you’re apparently really good at scum? I’m pretty sure it was her who said that.
yes that is what i was referencing there.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

So once I’m again back to, who is her buddy? Please tell me who it is if not you and why?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:24 am

In post 3568, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3567, Gloria Cleary wrote:Was it Isis who made it a point of saying that you’re apparently really good at scum? I’m pretty sure it was her who said that.
yes that is what i was referencing there.
but also it isn't anymore true than you and pooky saying i am brilliant
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 3560, Isis wrote:Maybe if you have to devise extremely complicated explanations for my behavior for me to be scum, it means I'm not actually scum!?!?!
Mood.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3551, Isis wrote:
In post 2580, Hopkirk wrote:(Dunn/MT/Gyp/Skitter30/maybe Isis) POE
I favor Jessie dancing now tho
And you would have a problem with a me/Infinity/Ydrasse/Pooky or me/Infinty/Ydrasse/Flea pairing, why exactly?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 3565, team rocket queen wrote:isis's most likely co-conspirators are pooky/flea
Care to elaborate? I already struggle reading your meanings so i'm not diving for it.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:28 am

In post 3573, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3565, team rocket queen wrote:isis's most likely co-conspirators are pooky/flea
Care to elaborate? I already struggle reading your meanings so i'm not diving for it.
you two make the most sense with the votes and neither of you are playing like town trying to solve the game

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”