He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Bell »

Actually know what.

I'm going to just give it to you.

Shellyc is simply more calm, collected and deliberative.

She doesn't push at me out the gate like I do unless she's scum.

She doesn't believe a single word she's said this game.
This is true for scum Noraa.
This is true for Shellyc.

She can totally hide her meta given dance game, where I genuinely thought she was very townie and would have misread her, except for a few pings on some town reads she gave in that game.
Cabd should know what I'm talking about here.

However, instincts on fight or flight have a way of betraying you and I think it's hard to change off the bat when I pressure here.
She is my rock of stability, she is predictable when I need her to be.

Her entire outlook, scum read throws on everyone else for TRing me,
"questioning" peope for their TR of me, all fake.

Look at death curse.
I tunneled her and she shit flinged right back throughout the exchange with her own throws and arguments to discredit and weaken it. I noted that this offers a certain level of protection when it becomes a 1v1 like this.
She knows this and is just doing it again.
Her nature has betrayed herself.
I don't have this ability to read other players like I do her.
I don't know, I just think I understand her and I'm sorry if I'm read and I'm ruining this for town her.

This should be good enough to kill her or at least not get her out of your line of sight.
Do not let scum escape.

Peace.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Bell »

tldr; Scorpion and the Frog. Don't ignore this. Don't think it's just one meta player ighting with another player because they know each other.
Don't just think, well you have your own thinking to do.

Do that.
But read her posts.
Read them again.
and Again and again.
And recognize she has scum motivation if you're capable of that.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Imperium »

I was starting to worry about bell actually but never mind. Bell's cool.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Bell »

Solve for ShellyC. You can do it.
I believe in you town.

Don't take my word for it. Just respect my request for your attention and focus to be on her.
You probably got a scum freebie.
Take it.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

: \
none of that looks like what id call "stream of consciousness"

am i misunderstanding the phrase or are you?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Imperium »

Skitter's 774 over there is kinda garbage since she's got a ++++scum read on us.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 249, shellyc wrote:
In post 246, Bell wrote:
In post 241, unwnd wrote:Is shelly accusatory to a fault as town? Anyone who has meta on her
I'm a Shellyc meta professional.
She's scum this game.
It's like magic.
you're wrong
: |
: |
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 475, Imperium wrote:This seemed like kind of a weird take because it felt like to me that about three people kinda independently came in with similar concepts and then discussion ensued. Sirius was the first to sort of but wasn't fleshed out at all. Pooky kinda pinged me at first because he came in with the idea all written out like it was the first time it'd been said, but in fairness he could have been typing it up and didn't read along before he posted it.

Why did you think sirius was weaker?

I think the latch onto the ideas of a town player to blame them when it goes wrong is something I've seen pretty rarely actually.
Didn't seem like a leader type from their posts, and the way they responded to me like 'oh, you would know that as scum wouldn't you' is just low level thought processing, though saying that makes me sound like a jerk

I am not I swear

Really? I think Sirius would've been susceptible to it especially for his experience
Stop
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

how often would you respond to a scum read with "you're wrong" as town there, spiffeh?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I define stream of consciousness as posting what comes to your mind as it comes to your mind

Muffin what is your read on shelly currently?

PEdit: I think I might know your read now

To answer your question, I don't think responding that way is alignment indicative
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I feel like the time I've devoted to defending this read is disproportionate to the level of confidence I have in it

shelly could very well be scum, I just don't feel that way and apparently a lot of people disagree
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Bell »

Can I just say how much of a dick I am when I said she is predictable when I need her to be.
Because I apologize for that.

kbai.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Titus »

I have a townread on everyone but zmuffin so far. He's null.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 355, Gypyx wrote: VOTE: almost 50 could you give more thoughts pretty please
Sure!

Spoiler:

You're welcome!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

shelly could be town i guess but there's nothing town in that ISO and posting reads like that isn't exactly hard to do? more concerned with whether i believe the reasoning for it, which i don't really. that's like 2 incredibly weak "meta" reads and not much else
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 483, unwnd wrote:
In post 475, Imperium wrote:This seemed like kind of a weird take because it felt like to me that about three people kinda independently came in with similar concepts and then discussion ensued. Sirius was the first to sort of but wasn't fleshed out at all. Pooky kinda pinged me at first because he came in with the idea all written out like it was the first time it'd been said, but in fairness he could have been typing it up and didn't read along before he posted it.

Why did you think sirius was weaker?

I think the latch onto the ideas of a town player to blame them when it goes wrong is something I've seen pretty rarely actually.
Didn't seem like a leader type from their posts, and the way they responded to me like 'oh, you would know that as scum wouldn't you' is just low level thought processing, though saying that makes me sound like a jerk

I am not I swear

Really? I think Sirius would've been susceptible to it especially for his experience
I don't know anything about him as a player. I just thought his posts were shitposting and didn't take anything seriously he said except the stuff about turnstiling.

He might be susceptible to it; I just haven't seen scum do that kind of thing very often. (Except one player at MU that does it all the time.)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i suppose i should actually read the setup now yeah?

might be helpful
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by unwnd »

Noraa, a scumread isn't permanent. It's very strange to me that you've accepted that everyone thinks you're scummy when we're far away from just limming anyone. It's that behavior alone that doesn't do you (or me) a service because you are basically accepting that my assumptions about you are correct. No amount of kicking and screaming and saying 'you are reading me wrong' will change that fact. If you're town then it will become obvious by your own efforts, so please if you're feeling like nobody is listening that isn't true at all. Start giving out some reads when you have them or questioning what your pressure means. So far, you've only said that I could be scum for reading you wrong (among others), but the question you should ask is why I would push you as scum. If scum in your mind is truly just on you because you're an easy lim, then start to pointing into the where/why. And if that doesn't work? Talk about other stuff. Scumhunt, etc.
Stop
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Imperium »

probably!

And I am caught up. I'm exhausted and will hopefully go to sleep soon if nacho ever gets home!

I'm actually in the same place as I was that I'm more actively concerned about shelly, pisskop, pooky and A50 than anyone else in the thread. Don't have super strong town reads on everyone else, and I'm not actively really scum reading those four. I do like shelly's indignation but she does feel a bit off, but I have no expectation for how she plays. Anyway I'll try to flesh this out later after I've had some sleep.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Imperium »

man some of the colors you guys are using is not readable against mafsilver lol
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

part of me wants to offer a pact to scum: we no elim and you no kill until day 8 to see what cakez does
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i assume he thought "there's no way this game goes for more than 7 day phases, right? right!?"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh wait never mind he wrote that in the rules near the end

well that's what i get for not reading the whole way
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 381, Bell wrote:if you were reading my posts at all you'd know
I was town
this game.
You "were"? So when did you switch sides? And why?? :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 384, Bell wrote:scum might have roles that are more powerful on one side but not the other. Nvm.
*Sigh* In case you didn't notice, there's been more players wanting to switch threads than the total number of the scum team members. It thus isn't too hard to deduce there
are
indeed some roles that work better on one side and not the other, regardless of alignments. But thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”