PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf (Game Over)

Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 3447, Double the Trouble wrote:Just like i said with BM.
What’s stopping you from re-reading? Just ignore Pichu and do it.

- Norwee
are you calling bell town with this post or what? cuz ur comparing him to BM and BM was town.
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:30 pm

-nornor
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:36 pm

In post 3458, Bell wrote:#so town.
#: jesus why are people tring ircher for this at the time. It's like a fluff post complaining about fluff posts while simultaneously saying he doesn't see a case on someone with a mixture of cheer leading. The middle content is okay though.
#: I missed this post. I chuckled.
Squints* bucket for notes Pt.
Pichu lied when he said he'd TR you, if you TR'd him. I genuinely don't know if I can drag across finish line it's too early and I don't have enough information.:X
#: Solstice next up with the vote. This is hard to differentiate between the town reading town PR play as scum play and the scum reading easy elimination as scum play.
This spiffeh vote is weird here. It can be wking being LHF defending or reaction testing or not. But it's pretty empty. Oh, oky that's not why they were voting them. Oh kay, that was why they were kinda voting them. Nice touch if scum imo it's wobbly in a townie way. Kind of reading between the lines here. Dunstral comes in to justify, solstice's vote. He's not wrong. Though this had the unfortunate effect of thinking I was on the right track tbh. If he's town we kind of fed in to each other. Bleh.
: Wut.

#: /: The fuck is this?
: I'm not sure if it makes sense to hold this conclusion where NK15 paying attention is a town point against their vote.
Interpretation without a position or decision. Game phase around this point and letting things walk is fine.

It occurred to me that when murdercat said it was a weird post that UK15 was omgusing me for voting a PR and that it was a weird post. Just not for the reasons I thought. Opps.
Half these posts lead to Titus posts....

-nornor
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:37 pm

In post 3462, Bell wrote:So people that worked in the circle of awareness on UK15.

Spiffeh
Dunnstral
Bell
MC
Solstice
Pichu: is kinda weird because it doesn't look like he's taking UK 15 into a real accounting based on other players. He has Solstice and I lower than Normal 15. Spiffeh outside of awareness or withholding. I don't think the lower read of me is coming from the UK15 angle or being registered but instead from the Noraa defense. He thinks I'm more unsure here according to a later argument, but once again I have info he does not. And also, I fake confidence all the time, so he forgot to make that a point. I even mention the theatrics outright which wasn't added in to his equation, I could spend hours and hours pointing stuff like this out btw. But I think I understand Pichu to a point now and understand that there is a fundamental flaw to his reading of players where he just kind of forgets a lot of stuff about them and doesn't back up when new information is added. He knows this is anti-Ev if he's wrong, but doesn't care.

Mastina: Unknown first posted on page 8. Mastina said she still had 20+ pages to read when given a neutral read on Uk15 exactly in the middle which sat there and carried over from the other list where she was football speculating on picks. I climbed in her estimation but 20 pages of reads means she moved me quite a bit higher.
She said she could see where I might be coming from on DBT but didn't comment as such on Uk15. . They would not have read the later votes on UK or the discussion around it at this point if you take her at her word.

Netflix and chill:

Sort of dragged into the awareness circle:
DBT. But didn't truly comment anyway. Besides saying I dunno.

People outside of it: Toog, Ydrasse, Noraa.

I need a time line for when and where awareness occurred. I'm not used to this sort of analysis that I'm trying here, so help me with blips. Issues or missed posts that show they were more aware earlier than than what I put. Obviously everybody skimmed it, but there might be a difference between skimming, skipping, and what motivation caused them to jump in or out based on that skim. In addition it's harder to do quote walls and keep people separate because this isn't elo. So it's just too scattered to do a truly detailed look at each rather than just a passby.I don't have mastina's willingness to do that, even as town here and even when getting pressured into claiming and putting our already low EV in the tank, I do put partial credit to Pichu for this. I'll try my best tho.

Releasing this unfinished part for now. Just ignore it if you want.
Haven't read this yet but I needa put this in my ISO for future readings.

-nornor
pichu
pichu
Goon
pichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by pichu »

In post 3495, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 3426, pichu wrote:
In post 3234, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
THUNDERNUKE BELL
it's actually just a dishonour and disgrace that so many are disobeying our god emperor soul mason here
i'm disgusted
*SPAMS GLORIAS DISC FURIOUSLY*
*whispers to hectic*
if I just erm drop my vote rn and then pretend it never happened, will u tell her I never did anything?

im considering just voting and dealing with Gloria later if this flips green.

Good plan?

-nornor
this is an excellent plan
i'll run interference and shitpost in the thread right after so she never sees the vote
pichu
pichu
Goon
pichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by pichu »

In post 3497, Bell wrote:Sorry final phase of job contract thing.
95% sure I got a job.

Back to reading and writing.
congrats!
In post 3498, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 3442, Bell wrote:You ever gunna let me get back to that reread?
Or are you both so hungry for control that you're afraid I'll obv town if I keep posting and solving and posting some more?
gotta give this point to bell. I slightly agree with this. This kind of gamestate is so very familiar to me cuz my death tunnels sometimes never disappear throughout an entire game. Sometimes everyone ignores me and that makes it slightly better. Depends.

I think Hectic is tunneled but if he's right, I won't say another word cuz that's great. If not, ig this is something we'll need to reflect upon as a whole.

-nornor
i'm scared Bell gets away because of his role claim
MURDERCAT Dunny Spiffeh have all expressed that opinion which terrifies me
i'll stop engaging with him about why i scumread him - we do have 8 days i suppose
i'll let the thread do it's own thing for a while
pichu
pichu
Goon
pichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by pichu »

In post 3465, Flavor Leaf wrote:Was Hectic scum in TvA? I vaguely remember doing a this is scum or this is scum, and I think hectic was the other this is scum. i just chose to go the other first?

I don’t remember.

I just remember solving that game Day 1.
lol is this an attempt to do some bad theatre
or are you trying to fire shots because i've got one of your leaves cornered against the hedge trimmer
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It was just genuine.

I doubt your hedge trimmer could reach the leaves, they’re pretty high up.

This was a shot fired, though ;P
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:50 pm

In post 3469, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 3467, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 3250, Bell wrote:K, I'm detective.
N1 I investigated Toog who killed no one.
Good job everyone.
Good job. :neutral:
Hol up y'all, what is the chance that there are two detectives in this game?
With this many players is that possible?
I don't really deal with too much setup spec and my modded games are nuts so I have no reference for tamer games.
probably not gonna happen
why?
I could've sworn I never saw Dr Ez in this thread but it might just be the new prfpc. This post ... is interesting. I'm going to just leave it alone and uh pretend I didnt see it just like the rest of the thread.
In post 3472, Double the Trouble wrote:way to go Gloria head
??????? >:(

Pedit: me worried and gonna go spam some more gifs and then prepare my epic post. Im gonna copy cobra kai.

-nornor
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:51 pm

In post 3480, Bell wrote:
In post 3478, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 3405, Bell wrote:He thinks he does, but he doesn't.
Because of reasons Murdercat.
Because of reasons.
He just doesn't actually know, he just thinks he does which is kind of in line with his leaf persona/town meta.
now im confused - what are we even talking about?
Is it just xenoblade O_o

-nornor
Can't answer this. /:
Yeah uh don't answer. I realized like ten minutes later.

-nornor
pichu
pichu
Goon
pichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by pichu »

In post 3507, Flavor Leaf wrote:It was just genuine.

i somehow doubt you didn't research the previous versus game that you yourself were in
my hedge trimmer has a ballista mechanism so i'll snipe them dw
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3510, pichu wrote:
In post 3507, Flavor Leaf wrote:It was just genuine.

i somehow doubt you didn't research the previous versus game that you yourself were in
my hedge trimmer has a ballista mechanism so i'll snipe them dw
I didn’t need to. Solved that game Day 1, and just needed to treat this game as is.

I don’t do that much research tbh, i just kinda already know or learn through thinking about it.

I’m good on the spot.

I knew of every player in the game already too.
pichu
pichu
Goon
pichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by pichu »

can you give a list ordered by priority of how much you wanted to pick them as scum?
i mean it's just WIFOM right so why not
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Maybe this game’s help you get closer to catching me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3512, pichu wrote:can you give a list ordered by priority of how much you wanted to pick them as scum?
Bell?

I’ve never seen their scum game in a completed game where I was a player, but they were still in the top 50% to get picked based on their town work in Ilicit Substances and reading me correctly there.
pichu
pichu
Goon
pichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by pichu »

oh yeah i should've mentioned yesterday that not known 15 was almost never scum simply because he not charismatic at all (to put it bluntly, no offense meant) and loves doing his own thing without any regard for the consequences
i don't think flavor leaf ever picks someone like that who won't work for the team
didn't anticipate the hammer into vig shot though
pichu
pichu
Goon
pichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by pichu »

In post 3514, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3512, pichu wrote:can you give a list ordered by priority of how much you wanted to pick them as scum?
Bell?

I’ve never seen their scum game in a completed game where I was a player, but they were still in the top 50% to get picked based on their town work in Ilicit Substances and reading me correctly there.
lol that's not what i asked but sure
would you pick mastina? i hear you two don't gel together but you did fine in krazy's upick
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3516, pichu wrote:
In post 3514, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Bell?

lol that's not what i asked but sure
would you pick mastina? i hear you two don't gel together but you did fine in krazy's upick
Mastina was my partner for in the game I wrote my guide on. I think she’s good. Picking people that don’t need my coaching I would send out to let them do their own thing.

I actively am aware of who knows what I would do and wouldn’t do as well, so

I also am aware of people’s perceived awareness on what I would do, which with Mastina is forever unfortunate because I’m incredibly aware of her thinking I’m obv scum in games she’s not in, but I’m usually a couple steps ahead of her when she needs to actually catch me based on my knowledge of working around her, and then she misfades town me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

oh, i thought you meant Krazy Anime UPick.

I forgot that game was also a Krazy Upick, lol
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There isn’t anyone I wouldn’t pick.

Well, there are, but I’m not gonna say who, and even then, those are the reasons that I would pick those players if I was trying something high risk.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think I would do well as town in this scenario. I’d get a free pass to end game, and I solve end games. :shrug:
pichu
pichu
Goon
pichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by pichu »

i kinda want to predict your priority pick list but i'd feel bad putting the final fourth in the final fourth
you've done well instilling some fight and WIM into Bell though
he's really fighting for this
eventually you'll need to tell him the bad news and get him to stop spewing more associations though
pichu
pichu
Goon
pichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by pichu »

i liked it better when the scum treestump got the first pick btw
i thought the wifom was more fun when it was like that rather than blade dancer picks two first
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I will say there is one townie who is doing significantly better than the rest, but you won’t know who I think that is until post game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3522, pichu wrote:i liked it better when the scum treestump got the first pick btw
i thought the wifom was more fun when it was like that rather than blade dancer picks two first
Yeah, Netflix would be here still if that were the case.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”