Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

What the actual fuck is even #324 anyhow? Am I actually hallucinating now?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3650, Gloria Cleary wrote:What the actual fuck is even #324 anyhow? Am I actually hallucinating now?
I mean #3646 obviously.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I just don’t get how you have so much respect for my reads as long and I’m TRing you but it immediately disappears the minute I start suspecting you. It’s pretty transparently scum-motivated to try to pocket someone as long as they are TRing you but discredit/push them when they aren’t. Especially when you may not be able to NK me.

PEdit: it’s a joke lol
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3638, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:isis can you just tell me a story where we are both town? who are the bad guys? what happened yesterday?
I don't know the scumteam for sure, but as an example, it could be Infinity/Flea. Infinity had good standing all game and could have insisted on having a good voting record. When I started pushing Hopkirk they jumped on to carry an organic town on town wagon forward and expected it to collect enough extra townies for it to be easy. Infinity hopped onto the Hopkirk wagon and hopped off again at "key moment" to act like he was organically changing stances but actually his original vote was just "lolidk sheeping Isis". When it didn't seem like Ydrasse was going to vote Hopkirk Flea lolhammered Hopkirk. They'd planned to send two offwagon players to this phase I bet (maybe an offwagon Tweet at some point?) but for sending an onwagon player Flea was the best pick because fae is so flighty characteristically and Tweet and Dunnstral made uncharacteristically flighty flips, and skitter should just know better really. Skitter probably should have been sent to this phase no matter who the scumteam is actually and she probably asked not to go cause she dislikes scum, but when she plays scum she tends to win anyways.

The Infinity/Flea scumteam doesn't really care that much whether Flea dies, I don't think, and has been playing this phase in a way that focuses on Infinity endgaming, with Flea being kind of lolcatty earlier in the phase. It would be consistent with Infinity being noncommital about stuff like dances and committing to a scumread on me about when it was pretty safe. But then like halfway through this phase Infinity realized oh I am gonna get the miselim on the main Flea detractor and could just sweep and started going for townreading his partner.

Something like that would be an example story if you're town, that's currently my favorite team
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

why didnt you believe me about dunny :(
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

Name your 4 for dances people, no self-voting.

I'm going to assume Ydrasse isn't going to appear or contribute to this.

Also Gloria don't pull a DC again.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Isis »

Dunnstral started reminding me of Forest Fire in a way that made me feel survivor's guilt about that game. I think I didn't read him in a way that was properly free of bias this game.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3655, Flea The Magician wrote:Name your 4 for dances people, no self-voting.

I'm going to assume Ydrasse isn't going to appear or contribute to this.

Also Gloria don't pull a DC again.
Ayla, Crono, Lucca, Frog
"Well, I..."
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3652, Infinity 324 wrote:I just don’t get how you have so much respect for my reads as long and I’m TRing you but it immediately disappears the minute I start suspecting you. It’s pretty transparently scum-motivated to try to pocket someone as long as they are TRing you but discredit/push them when they aren’t. Especially when you may not be able to NK me.

PEdit: it’s a joke lol
I don’t respect players who read my very obvious attempts to solve and decide hey, who cares how much sense she’s making, who gives a fuck if her posting makes no goddamned sense ever coming from scum? Who cares if she’s earnestly trying to solve and is as genuine as fuck? No, I in my infinite wisdom will completely disregard all of that and auto jump to the beyond brilliant conclusion that Gloria is scum obviously pocketing me?

No, in no world do I respect that kind of illogical thought process.

You’re dead wrong if you think this is ever how I play scum but I’m sure nothing I say will buy you a clue but that doesn’t make it any less frustrating that you’re probably going to lose us a game that we’re very close to winning and yeah I am hella pissed at you for that.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice

i'm dead tired
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

gloria, do you feel as a player you're capable of replicating the like, very strong reactions you have to being scumread as scum?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I just don’t get why you immediately started respecting me when I stopped pushing you. You strongly weighed my pooky and isis reads, and it was like I had never suspected you to begin with. If you were being honest about losing a significant amount of respect for me as a player because of my paranoia on you, I think it would’ve taken a while for me to gain back that respect. If you’re town here I’m gonna be pretty upset because I’ve pretty clearly been weighing your solving attempts, but getting this amount of vitriol whenever I voice the slightest suspicion of you doesn’t help that process much.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3653, Isis wrote:
In post 3638, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:isis can you just tell me a story where we are both town? who are the bad guys? what happened yesterday?
I don't know the scumteam for sure, but as an example, it could be Infinity/Flea. Infinity had good standing all game and could have insisted on having a good voting record. When I started pushing Hopkirk they jumped on to carry an organic town on town wagon forward and expected it to collect enough extra townies for it to be easy. Infinity hopped onto the Hopkirk wagon and hopped off again at "key moment" to act like he was organically changing stances but actually his original vote was just "lolidk sheeping Isis". When it didn't seem like Ydrasse was going to vote Hopkirk Flea lolhammered Hopkirk. They'd planned to send two offwagon players to this phase I bet (maybe an offwagon Tweet at some point?) but for sending an onwagon player Flea was the best pick because fae is so flighty characteristically and Tweet and Dunnstral made uncharacteristically flighty flips, and skitter should just know better really. Skitter probably should have been sent to this phase no matter who the scumteam is actually and she probably asked not to go cause she dislikes scum, but when she plays scum she tends to win anyways.

The Infinity/Flea scumteam doesn't really care that much whether Flea dies, I don't think, and has been playing this phase in a way that focuses on Infinity endgaming, with Flea being kind of lolcatty earlier in the phase. It would be consistent with Infinity being noncommital about stuff like dances and committing to a scumread on me about when it was pretty safe. But then like halfway through this phase Infinity realized oh I am gonna get the miselim on the main Flea detractor and could just sweep and started going for townreading his partner.

Something like that would be an example story if you're town, that's currently my favorite team
God, now I’m starting to doubt everything. Am I wrong on you @Isis? I’m truly sorry if that’s the case. :/
I’m no longer sure if I’m right on you anymore. :/
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

^ how is this re-evaluation genuine?

@jessie I’m getting serious flashbacks to student council
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3660, Ydrasse wrote:gloria, do you feel as a player you're capable of replicating the like, very strong reactions you have to being scumread as scum?
No, I’m beyond out of my scumrange here. I can have strong reactions but the difference is that the basis for them doesn’t make sense. There is no way anyone reading my posting today who is decent at scumhunting jumps to the conclusion Gloria must scum be pocketing me from that.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 3663, Infinity 324 wrote:^ how is this re-evaluation genuine?

why would she not re-evaluate as town?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

Gloria, will you dance with me?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Because if you’re town and good at scumhunting you shouldn’t be disregarding my posting and coming to the conclusion that I’m pocketing you here, so yes. Congratulations whatever you are, I’m now back to being paranoid of you, which will be 100% on you if your town here doing this.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3665, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

It’s the timing of it that’s scummy as hell. Like, her isis SR probably existed to pocket me, and once that didn’t work, she drops it. It’s not a particularly towny post from isis, so it doesn’t make much sense as town, and emotionally me starting to SR her shouldn’t really make her question her other reads at this particular time.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

you don't have to accept that but i thought i'd offer, you're my strongest tr and if you're playing outside of your scumrange than kudos but this feels like every town game i've played with you so far so ye
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3666, Ydrasse wrote:
Gloria, will you dance with me?
I definitely think you should be paired here but I feel more confident in Pooky. He is now my most confident townread but I fully support you pairing with Jessie.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

hmmmm
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Isis »

I think you've gotten me wrong, Gloria, but I think you're making an honest mistake so no hard feelings about it.
"Well, I..."
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3665, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Pooky, I think you, Ydrasse and Jessie are all town and maybe even Isis but less certain on that I’d bet the game on you town here.

Pooky, will you dance with me?

No hurry. But that is my preference.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3672, Isis wrote:I think you've gotten me wrong, Gloria, but I think you're making an honest mistake so no hard feelings about it.
What do you think I’ve gotten wrong?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”