petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2595, Flavor Leaf wrote:Noraa-Midwaybear seems too easy, but I might be leaning scum on both of them.

Midwaybear could be town, though, I just thought their comments earlier coming at me when they "forgot I was April Ludgate" is kind of weird, but they did turn their thoughts around. Maybe I town read Midwaybear here because of it.
i had a gut townread there but on a look back there's some cause for concern, i just spent 2 weeks coaching him up but he still struggles to generate content as scum, i feel like with time if he's having trouble faking it it'll become apparent
free crypto
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 1511, Imperium wrote:
In post 1506, Imperium wrote:
In post 2494, Dandelion Wine wrote:i do get a little jealous when nachotammy don't give me attention, but i should probably take it as a sign of respect
-ceph
sorry! I don’t think you’ve posted on the pages I’ve skimmed some of, but I <3 you :)
Yes, our unintentional ignoring of you is mostly due to avoiding the horror of a thread you're currently in and not seeing you when you do post, but I was most disappointed in not getting you in this thread with me if that makes you feel better!
it does. :]
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

LAST NIGHT TOMORROW
()_+_)()_-_)
HELLLLLLLOOOOOOO
TOWNIES OF TENET
:
TENET FO SEINWOT
()_-_)()_+_)

This is your hostess with the mostess, the only LEAF THAT BRINGS THE BEEF

FLAVORRRRRRRRRR

Firebringer
- feels same as Xenoblade, and I like a lot of their takes. They might be wrong, but I think they're genuine here. I think my conversations with them have been good, and I don't think they'd attempt to pocket me here. Last time I thought they might, I was wrong, so I'm going to trust that read here.

Lady Lambdadelta
- I really liked when Firebring-LLD-FL triangle was going, I felt like we were on the same page. I didn't think anything was malicious, and I was happy to call this a town block. LLD acted exactly how I expected townLLD to act, a decent amount of aggro, one or two different reads, but really not pushing anything super hard. Maybe confidence in their read, but I wouldn't say they're trying to power tunnel anywhere. Not to say they wouldnt if given the chance, but yeah.

Superbowl9
- I kind of expect them to scum read me here, especially since I just fooled them as scum, and I understand their read and their hero solve, it's just not correct. I also expect them to have incorrect reads, but I believe they believe they are correct. Lean town.

midwaybear
- I made a possible scum case with Midway a little while ago, but I convinced myself there that them forgetting then changing their read on me once they remembered I'm April makes sense coming from town. Scum didn't have to change that. It's actually the most connected comment I think I've had with Midway.

Dandelion Wine (Cephrir/Cabd)
- Nothing's stood out negatively for me. I liked what I saw and seemed genuine. Not my most complex read, but it's one I'm happy with. If something pings me, I'll look into it of course, but yeah.

GFITAC (Gamma Emerald/Dr Easy Bake)
- I pushed a town read, then a scum read, then a town read. I think my initial defense on them made me lean scum on them, but I am back to town reading them because I liked their pop ins. I also think they were extremely close to being faded, and I think that's town indicative based on how it all happened.

Something_Smart
- True Newch. Some people think they're scummy, I havent seen enough of them to know one way or another.

Petapan
- There's been some stuff that pings me, I voted them earlier. I don't know them, though, so I'm still figuring out if they could do this as scum. I understand their posts, though, even though I have a good amount of disconnect with them. Slightly scummy, but neutral really.

Deacon Blues (fferyllt/borkjerfkin)
- Bork was scummy during the Imperium talk. they wanted 5 cookies, I only had 2, then they stuck on it. I also have multiple reads that are directly contradicting with them, so this is a lean scum.

skitter30
- Can't shake this. Skitter was directly going against me, and her town reading me is the exact defense I'd expect her to use as scum against me pushing her specifically because I pushed her that one time when she was IC, which I knew she was actively lying and hiding something. I believe she had claimed Vanilla there even before, but maybe I'm making that last part up, I don't know. I don't like the discussion I had with her. I can see her as town, but something in my gut is screaming something's going on there.

upside down sinkhole (Noraa/JacksonVirgo)
- Scum entry, I don't believe they believe anything they said, and they're trying to find that spot in the game they fit, and I just think that's incredibly scum indicative for her. I could be wrong this time, whereas last time, I really didn't think I was, so food for thought.

Overall, I believe there is specifically not 4 scum in this game, 2 or 3. I might eventually make one of these for the other game.

()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)()_+_)()_-_)

Will Cabd prove to be incorrect and pocketed by the Deacon hydra?

Will Something_Smart continue to not have much of a voice and stay true NEWCH?

Can Noraa convince people to believe that she is not scum here?!?!?

Find out next time...on
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW!!!!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pooky's probably scum over there.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2563, petapan wrote:something clicked
What did I click on?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Look, here's the thing, I think there's 2 scum in this game based on it feeling like a bunch of TvT swordfights, which means I have at least 4 town reads correct.

And that's the minimum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Something Smart moves up from Newch to the color of Gamma, same spot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

now at least 5 town reads correct.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hero solve

Noraa, Deacon, Titus, Pooky, Brian Skies, and let's just throw Spiffeh in there to round it all out.

Spiffeh/Brian my weaker reads right on that right now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:53 pm

In post 2580, Deacon Blues wrote:I was legit scared of something smart at times on D1 in illicit and I thought he was effectively picking at everything that was even slightly inconsistent or suspciously not-scumhunty of me in that game
Sounds like an anomaly to me

I don't recall particularly needling you, though I probably did it innocuously. But it's pretty dependent on the state of the game.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i called Bork out as scum in one of my first posts in that game, but then I town blocked them for a bit, knowing scum was in my town block.

I wonder if I'm correct here then too.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:57 pm

For the record bork, I think using one-game meta from a much different game where you were scum and I died N1 is tenuous at best. If you're serious about meta, I just had a scumgame end. Though I haven't done much yet, there are differences.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Titus - if you think the read list is poor, I would like comments on these 4 slots, please.

Superbowl9
midwaybear
Dandelion Wine (Cephrir/Cabd)
GFITAC
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2611, Something_Smart wrote:For the record bork, I think using one-game meta from a much different game where you were scum and I died N1 is tenuous at best. If you're serious about meta, I just had a scumgame end. Though I haven't done much yet, there are differences.
I think they're scum, I'm just not interested in fighting that fight today. It ends in my misfade.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Unwnd - I'll try to do it in a few hours, if not, tomorrow. I need to check up on that game a bit more. Do you understand why I think there's 4 scum in your game, though, at least?
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 2611, Something_Smart wrote:For the record bork, I think using one-game meta from a much different game where you were scum and I died N1 is tenuous at best
i don't disagree; just trying to show where my head is at when i hear "low content from SS is NAI" from others because I explicitly did not think that in that game

-b

p-edit: slow your roll dude. listen to others who actually know how to read me (which it seems you're doing, at least)
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by petapan »

my big issue with that guess is i don't ever see a team with nora/deacon ever choosing them to be the 2 side of a 4/2. those are players who are going to want a support system in place. those 2 would not be a pair confident they can carry a thread for a few days and avoid ICing half the town
free crypto
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2615, Deacon Blues wrote:slow your roll dude. listen to others who actually know how to read me (which it seems you're doing, at least)
Yeah, I always do. I think this is a weird comment because I've been stating for a while my willingness to trust both Cabd read and Annie read on you right now.

It doesn't change the fact I read you as scum, and it doesn't make me correct.

This is a good segue to the post I was about to make on Peta.

I lean scum on peta, but I gut feel they are town, so even though I see them as scummy, something there is telling me they're probably town.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 2616, petapan wrote:my big issue with that guess is i don't ever see a team with nora/deacon ever choosing them to be the 2 side of a 4/2. those are players who are going to want a support system in place. those 2 would not be a pair confident they can carry a thread for a few days and avoid ICing half the town
this post pings me in a way i find hard to explain

like the guess doesn't change much if it's just 3-3 and there's one extra name but you're taking issue with the ratios specifically and not the names.

-b
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2614, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Unwnd - I'll try to do it in a few hours, if not, tomorrow. I need to check up on that game a bit more. Do you understand why I think there's 4 scum in your game, though, at least?
it'll give people time to react to it anyways, and I'll go accordingly.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:05 pm

In post 2615, Deacon Blues wrote:i don't disagree; just trying to show where my head is at when i hear "low content from SS is NAI" from others because I explicitly did not think that in that game
I don't feel like I'm especially low-content this game.

I'm definitely low-impact, but that has as much to do with the people around me.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 2617, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think this is a weird comment
you're needling me about being scum constantly, and you're reading me for a thing I've tried to explain, NachoTammy has told you you're wrong about, and you just don't seem to be listening to anyone about and that's frustrating for me.

-b
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

like all i've tried to do is tell you you're wrong about something and it's turned into something i feel i cannot communicate with you about and i don't like it.

-b
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2621, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 2617, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think this is a weird comment
you're needling me about being scum constantly, and you're reading me for a thing I've tried to explain, NachoTammy has told you you're wrong about, and you just don't seem to be listening to anyone about and that's frustrating for me.

-b
Nacho/muffin hydra was wrong about like 2-3 scum in Xenoblade, why is that a reasoning? they're also now in the IC perspective, so their reads are gonna get skewed.

I think they'll have some right reads, and some wrong reads. I'm not even pushing you. I'm actively stating I'm happy to not fade you today.

Making this waaaay bigger than it needs to be. It feels like youre trying to actually have me engage you so that I lose some momentum.

Also @Skitter - people are chopping at me from all over, you said you felt the same way, if you are town, then this scum team has solid synergy in regards to discrediting and defending, and making things happen.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2622, Deacon Blues wrote:like all i've tried to do is tell you you're wrong about something and it's turned into something i feel i cannot communicate with you about and i don't like it.

-b
I'm not opposed to being wrong, especially Day 1.

You expect me to stay with these reads all game? I even stated my highest scum read is only like 60%. I see that I can be wrong there.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”