Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

@Other thread Bell is a precious darling and if you touch a hair on his head you will get a fferyesque yelling-at. Don't even think about it!

Would literally vote tammycho over him in 3P and assume the IC thing was a mod error.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2798, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 2625, Flavor Leaf wrote:Deacon feels like they're hatcheting me so hard, I'm actively not trying to engage the slot because I don't want to fight with ffery.
This post (and a couple that followed) are what I'm responding to.

bork wasn't hatcheting you. He was looking for data that could push against our nachotammy townread as a sort of brake (if the data made sense to him/us) or a validation (if the data didn't resonate).

That’s what Imperium said too.

I gave everything. He assumed I had more.

Everyone’s acting like I was the wrong one in that scenario.

I assure you, I was not.

He wanted 5 cookies from me, I gave him 2.

All I had was 2 cookies, and I didn’t care for them in the first place, i just ended up with them, so i gave him the cookies, and he got stuck on telling me he needed 5 cookies. I didn’t have 5 cookies.

Good usage of discredit whoever is piling onto that Bork came off better nonsense.

That is factually untrue because if people feel that way, they are actively choosing to ignore.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m investigating Dandelion tonight.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 2799, Dandelion Wine wrote:I am slammed, lady ffery, with IRL shit but like.... reads date?

Just slow and drawn out?

Maybe Ceph and I will actually bother talking about our reads instead of essentially playing like two separate players due to COVID scares and rampant insomnia?

Find out on the next episode of Dragon ball Z.
Within my own limitations, yeah. Yours are a bigger deal than mine. I just have to be reasonably functional at roughly the same time. Are you thinking tonight? tomorrow?

I feel like I'm more in the vein of pushing against scumreads I think are bad so far this game. :/
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The Spiffeh OMGUS on me is choice.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And i half believe my Noraa case, what of it.
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

"Your scumreads are bad and you should feel bad" is a fun game but then we get Mr. gab over here running a Illicit instead of a Xeno.

We need to consensus.

Right now the threads feel like they're in a state of backwards needs to decide an elim, while forwards has pretty much chosen their elim and turnstiles. While we COULD elim whoever they send us, I'd rather we have an answer for what to do if we end up getting town from them instead, as it seems they may go that route with Spiffeh.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Regardless, I know Noraa will act because of it, beneficial to town regardless. She is scummy, even if she is town. There’s a reason I’m not voting her.

Spiffeh is scum here, the OMGUS and the constant fluffy questions.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1720, unwnd wrote:
I'm making this post outside of the game and I want to speak to you at a personal level.

Noraa, please stop being so negative. I think you're very sweet and I enjoy having you in my games. I apologize if you feel attacked but you're weaponizing your feelings right now and nobody knows how to deal with it. I want you to understand that this is a game and character cannot be judged entirely by game-related actions. That being said, I think right now you are feeling personally attacked and that your only chance of fighting back is by making others feel the way you do by saying they're "Bad" or "Can't read you". If you want to be respected or to be taken seriously, I need you to let go of those feelings and really rethink the way you're approaching this game. I also just want to say, if you are being underhanded by the means of acting this way exclusively beacuse of the game, I will be very saddened by it, as it has lead me to reconsider my thoughts on you purely through empathy; I townread you.

I am humbled by what you said of me but know that I don't treat myself as a person who is always right, or has god-tier reads. Each game is individual, and what I want most out of this game is to have fun and enjoy the puzzle aspect. Right or Wrong does not dictate how much fun I am having, nor how much I enjoy someone either. I don't look at you like 'well, Noraa is always wrong so I don't care' I look at you as the way I described you previously, and that's what matters most to me.

May I request a beam over?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2794, Dandelion Wine wrote:Got you fam
ohh u beat me to it.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2806, Dandelion Wine wrote:"Your scumreads are bad and you should feel bad" is a fun game but then we get Mr. gab over here running a Illicit instead of a Xeno.

We need to consensus.

Right now the threads feel like they're in a state of backwards needs to decide an elim, while forwards has pretty much chosen their elim and turnstiles. While we COULD elim whoever they send us, I'd rather we have an answer for what to do if we end up getting town from them instead, as it seems they may go that route with Spiffeh.
If it helps, Ffery helped a lot with my read for Deacon,but Bork needed to be scumread.

There is 100% scum in the people town reading your slot. Do you know all the people who are doing so?
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

Sorry woofboy you're like a good fifteen minutes late to the party and nobody bothered to save you any~

pedit- yah
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2811, Dandelion Wine wrote:Sorry woofboy you're like a good fifteen minutes late to the party and nobody bothered to save you any~

pedit- yah
I will get revenge by night kill u first.
Show

Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 2810, Flavor Leaf wrote:There is 100% scum in the people town reading your slot. Do you know all the people who are doing so?
In this timeline, the other timeline, or both?

I believe there are some yet to state an opinion but the ones NOT townreading me are:

Skitter
Noraa
Hench
Brian? He wasn't at one point.
Unwnd I don't feel expressed a read on me other than paranoid of me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I was in game of Ilicit for 4 days phases, and 3 of those 4 days were scum hits on people I was pushing hard. It’s okay to go the way of Ilicit, we can handle reading each other now.

Scum are combined in the people town reading Deacon and scum reading me here.

Deacon can enter the townblock. I need to wash the honey I dropped from a bucket on you guys to see what scumprints are there.
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 2812, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2811, Dandelion Wine wrote:Sorry woofboy you're like a good fifteen minutes late to the party and nobody bothered to save you any~

pedit- yah
I will get revenge by night kill u first.
BRB Hiding in a different room so you can't kill me then vent.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2813, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 2810, Flavor Leaf wrote:There is 100% scum in the people town reading your slot. Do you know all the people who are doing so?
In this timeline, the other timeline, or both?

I believe there are some yet to state an opinion but the ones NOT townreading me are:

Skitter
Noraa
Hench
Brian? He wasn't at one point.
Unwnd I don't feel expressed a read on me other than paranoid of me.

Ugh, Skitter’s so obviously scum, I wish I could explain why better.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

People are targeting me because they’re trying to protect Noraa and Skitter.

I think they are the scum in this game, and people are trying to protect them from the other game.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

yes we should eliminate skitter
Show

Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 2816, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ugh, Skitter’s so obviously scum, I wish I could explain why better.
Try your best?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Once again UNVOTE: GFITAC and you should, too.

Gamma's ScumgameGamma took issue with me using confirmation bias to reinforce an unjustified scumread, so I'll first go through why I had been pinged by that slot before FL's entrance.

Disappearance

Gamma's only voting action for the entire game was to hop on the only wagon that has really picked up steam this entire game - Annie Edison's. His justification?
In post 915, GFITAC wrote:ITS FLAVOR TIME NOW MOTHERCLUCKERS
VOTE: LITTLE ANNIE ADDERALL

- GUY FUCKING FIERI
Other than this vote, what had gamma done before flavor leaf stepped into the game?
NOTHING.
I'm not joking with you, he didn't even put out
A SINGLE READ
before FL stepped in. Don't believe me? Here's his ISO up until , when FL replaced in:

Spoiler: Gamma's ISO Before FL
In post 816, GFITAC wrote:alright I'm ready to actually do things for this game
before I start does anybody have any parts they think I can skip wihtout losing a lot of info
-gamma
In post 834, GFITAC wrote:
In post 9, Deacon Blues wrote:If you're interested in joining, you're welcome to apply, gatecrash, etc.
what is this, just a way of communicating across the time streams? Idk I personally think tackling this game by itself is all I'm comfortable doing this game day. I might work on reading the other game later, if I can muster the brainpower.
In post 17, petapan wrote:UNVOTE: superbowl9
UNVOTE: Petapan
UNVOTE: GFITAC
UNVOTE: Deacon Blues
UNVOTE: Uncrowned
UNVOTE: Dandelion Wine
UNVOTE: midwaybear
UNVOTE: Something_Smart
UNVOTE: Firebringer
UNVOTE: upside down sinkhole
UNVOTE: Annie Edison
UNVOTE: LadyLambdadelta
UNVOTE: skitter30

in the reverse timeline we operate by the rules of guilty until proven innocent
I noticed further down the line (aka the most recent VC) that there were >13 "unvotes", so this essentially has the "unlimited" part of the double day unlimited setup. Kinda weird thaat is a thing in only half the game but w/e
In post 24, Firebringer wrote:
In post 22, skitter30 wrote:u kinda started similarly when u were scum last time in a game with town me
sounds like something scum me would do.

i haven't claimed scum in awhile too, which is scummy for me.

idk points to me for scum right now.
pls don't do this the whole game okay? Your posting rn looks like you're not doing this a whole bunch, but I'm not in a really jokey mood for this game mkay?
In post 49, Firebringer wrote:what if i just spent this whole game day just commenting on the other thread instead of talking to yall here?
idk
turnstile you for dramatic irony's sake?
In post 838, GFITAC wrote:
In post 70, Dandelion Wine wrote:Deacon needs to town enough for me to piss gamma off because hoooo boy once/if they do...
okay why are we trying to piss me off this game? I just checked and gammagooey isn't here unless I'm not aware of some "secret" alt, so this is targeted at me for some reason
-the one and only gamma emerald
In post 840, GFITAC wrote:
In post 74, SirCakez wrote:
In post 63, midwaybear wrote:Why do people have (0) next to their names in the vc? Should it be 13?
The number in parentheses is equal to REAL votes on a player. I;e if three people have unvoted someone then that number would be a three. Did this so it would be easier to count how many "votes" are actually on someone.
I think my main issue with this method is gonna be that VCA/wagon analysis/whatever you wanna dress it as will be a bitch in this time stream
In post 842, GFITAC wrote:
In post 84, petapan wrote:
In post 71, upside down sinkhole wrote::O its this thread!
sad to see you drew mafia in the reverse timeline's list
things don't work like that, alignment is the same in either
In post 845, GFITAC wrote:
In post 111, skitter30 wrote:
In post 107, skitter30 wrote:i feel like the notion of trying to create a scumfree timeline is a p good one, except that we don't know if that's actually, like, possible in the way you lot want it to be
if there's 4 scum in your timeline and 2 in ours your plan will literally just fail because it will be impossible to remove all scum by day2
and we don't have enuf info to try to ensure that we can make that plan a success

if there's more than 2 scum in the other timestream imperium is ++++scum
actually i forgot about using the turnstile as an elim mechanism as a i wrote this ...
i still feel like it's probably a bit of a wild goose chase and that it's not super likely we'll be able to actually accomplish it
is that even a real way for town to win? I checked the stated wincon and it says "once all sator operatives are eliminated", which I think means the have to die, for real, and can't just be shuttled off to one timeline
In post 850, GFITAC wrote:
In post 130, Firebringer wrote:is it weird at the same time in both threads people pointing out that this plan could be a scum led plan?

its got my conspiracy feels to it when both threads mention that idea at same time
yeah and the potentially benefit of it making town win is like, not a thing
all sator operative need to legit die for town to win
In post 855, GFITAC wrote:
In post 141, petapan wrote:kind of like firebringer tryharding actually tbh
idk how I feel about it but your approach seems good rn
In post 858, GFITAC wrote:
In post 165, Firebringer wrote:
In post 146, Spiffeh wrote:I get slight town vibes on Brian atm because as I expect scum!him to try to play nicer w/ me instead of potentially putting him on my radar right away by pressuring me immediately
since when did spiffey become bad at mafia
I don't foresee this being enjoyable if I have to wade through quotes from another thread I'm trying to not concern myself with rn half the time
In post 860, GFITAC wrote:
In post 191, skitter30 wrote:cuz ur probably scum
why tho
In post 866, GFITAC wrote:
In post 240, Dandelion Wine wrote:Oh come the fuck on, she should have all the puzzle pieces by now.

~TDB
what's this mean
also I don't think I'm gonna care much for taggin posts, I kinda feel me and debbie will have distinct enough styles to be told apart by that? but all prior posts and this one are -gamma if you want those tagged, just so I don't have to go back later if that's a must
In post 870, GFITAC wrote:to talk about signing some more as a general thing, I feel like telling exact heads isn't important unless you're gonna use meta, otherwise the key purpose is to tell opinions apart so you don't press someone on hydra dissonance like it's standard dissonance accidentally.
In post 871, GFITAC wrote:
In post 256, Dandelion Wine wrote:
Nah it's cool. I can have both at once now, apparently.

I'm told you wanted to mechtalk, so let's mechtalk.

I am pretty sure I know what the Purple room is, how it works in detail, and how it ties to flavor.

~TDB
this was the thing I figured you meant when you said something "worse than being scum" had affected you mindset
In post 876, GFITAC wrote:
In post 263, Deacon Blues wrote:I'm having AMOL paranoia about what ELSE the purple room might do. Am I being over the top with it?
what's the last book of
The Wheel of Time
got to do with this game?

also sorry you got COVID, my dude. Can't be great when you're raising a kid.
In post 885, GFITAC wrote:
In post 279, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 209, Annie Edison wrote:
spoiler=Deacon removed for formatting
it’s a matter of who can town it up the beyond the shadow of a doubt in this side and that’s my forte. Plus I want what Cabd brought up.
/spoiler
I am not liking firebringer at all.
I'm curious what's causing the scumvibes for fb because the best I can muster is his focus on the other thread makes this one harder to play in

@dandelion wine: NICE! I googled that acronym and that's the best option I saw on the wikipedia disambiguation page, and I'm glad I honed in on the possible meaning correctly.
I can't discern a relevant mechanic in that game relating to this one from the opening posts though, so I'll ignore this line of thinking until I see something that expands on it. I'll assume it exists already rather than pressing for it rn.
In post 890, GFITAC wrote:alright, to avoid burnout I'm gonna put this game on pause for a second, gonna foodtell (assuming that's slang for eating) and walk my dog

- GUY FUCKING FIERI
In post 916, GFITAC wrote:WE ARE THE SUPERIOR TIMELINE IN EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE
OUR DONKEY SAUCE RIVER RUNS FAST AND HARD ACROSS THEIR CORPSES

- GUY FUCKING FIERI
In post 923, GFITAC wrote:

- GUY FUCKING FIERI
FORGOT ABOUT THE SETUP, DON'T CRY OVER SPILLED DONKEY SAUCE
UNVOTE: LITTLE ANNIE ADDERALL

- GUY FUCKING FIERI

My goal here is to show Gamma's apathy - keep that word in mind as we move along. Because although this lack of contribution is deserving of a push and a default scumlean (which is what I'd given the slot at the time), it's not something I'd be writing up this post about.

Resurrection

At 6:45PM EST on Tuesday, Flavor Leaf in this game.
Two and a half hours later, GFITAC . This was the first post the slot had made since they dropped nearly 24 hours and 1,000 posts ago.

This timing
could
be merely coincidental. What is not coincidence, however, is the difference in play this slot exhibits after Flavor Leaf joins the game - almost like a resurrection.

From a purely numerical perspective, what was Gamma's posting rate before and after this event?
Spoiler: Math
Posts/hr
Before: 18 posts from 12/14 @8:45PM - 12/15 @9:15PM or 24.5 hours = ~0.74 posts per hour
After: 37 posts from 12/15 @9:15PM - 12/16 @5PM or 20.75 hours = ~1.78 posts per hour

(Bonus!) Wc/post
Before: 18 posts with 679 words = 37.7 words per post
After: 37 posts with 1992 words = 53.8 words per post

We jump from 0.74 posts/hr to 1.78 posts/hr! Did gamma find 2.5x the amount of material to comment on? Or did some event flip his switch and cause him to rise from the dead and begin actually playing the game?

Let's look at Gamma's content post-FL, specifically these:
In post 2329, GFITAC wrote:okay. Why the FUCK am I a policy fade at this stage of the game??????
なんだと, Now I'm furious
In post 2332, GFITAC wrote:bullshit. You can't retroactively use my posting NOW to justify a scumread developed on my EARLIER POSTS.
There are many more examples I could have used, however I think these highlight my point the most: remember that word I asked you to remember from part 1? Apathy? Do these posts sound like apathetic shitpost gamma? What has caused gamma to go from not caring about a bloated game to engaged and active? My answer: Flavor Leaf.

The Third Day

Although the above alone is enough for me to scumread gamma, the slot has made many scummy posts throughout the game that I think may give some more reluctant slots reason to look at gamma in a different light as well.
In post 2656, GFITAC wrote:
In post 2608, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hero solve

Noraa, Deacon, Titus, Pooky, Brian Skies, and let's just throw Spiffeh in there to round it all out.

Spiffeh/Brian my weaker reads right on that right now.
Flavor you feel very real this game. This feels nothing like your game as Pretentious in Large 230, in a good way. Regardless of your alignment your play this game looks good, and I want to townread it but given the difference I’m wary.
Gamma is reluctant to simply give a TR on FL here, despite dishing out reads with more confidence .
In post 2309, GFITAC wrote:
In post 2277, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 2266, GFITAC wrote:superb I wanna ask how you read me in donner party real quick
because I know you were correct in mbos10 but I obvscummed by pushing your mason buddy
so I find it RIDICULOUSLY strange you have this confidence level when I've done nothing of the sort to incur that sort of opinion of me
Like, you say your read on me is all this game, but I have not done SHIT this game. So your confidence seems SUPER FORCED.
You haven't done shit this game so you're not helpful even if you're town, thus I don't mind elimming you. That is my biggest motivator but you also have acted a little bit scummy. Also it fits my herosolve
Is your hero solve mostly PoE? Also you realize the number of scum this game ISN'T FIXED? So assuming you have THE EXACT SOLVE is riding a very fine line between deathly arrogant and straight-up scum indicative.
How have I acted scummy so far, as well?
Here gamma hits me with a nonsensical OMGUS - how is this at all scum indicative? However what really strikes me here is Gamma talking about the distribution like this - it seems almost TMI (not that I'm wrong, but in a fake towntell type of sense) to bring up here - obviously my herosolve includes guessing the scum distribution and obviously there's a good chance it's wrong. It seemed like an odd point to bring up there to discredit me.

Spoiler:
In post 2646, GFITAC wrote:Okay
But the thing is, I started thinking about all the games I’ve been in with this bunch of people that have exploded in post count, and it becomes hard to reconcile any sort of good will towards that when I realize that this sort of high posting epidemic was a part of why I left the site last year, since probably the game that hit me the hardest on the “playing these game is becoming a burden vs. a pastime” realization was the first anon dance, where I kept trying to catch up but never could, partly because of the aforementioned issue with alt/hydra game activity.
The reason I don’t do those “obnoxious” catch ups is they’re not appealing to me and obviously no one else fucking cares for them so like, why try? And I’ve also had a lot of games where I got off without having to read the whole thing, for fuck’s sake I GOT N1ED IN A GAME I BARRLY READ. But that doesn’t mean I’m okay with the long-ass games. I’m not entirely innocent sometimes about posting a lot but I don’t turn games into longer ordeals than I think they should be. But it seems because the best way to win games is to scream at people until they kneel down at your feet in crumpled heaps, that’s like, the only way to play now. I swear this wasn’t the way the game was played when I started out here.

The bottom line is, I’m trying to justify my presence in this game and I’m drawing dead rn. I don’t think I fit in, not because you explicitly don’t want me, but because I don’t function well with your methods, and it seems you won’t change them.

This post doesn't make sense given Gamma's current mindset - he's been posting actively and emotionally - heck he makes a huge ATE in this post! Yet he finished it off with "I can't justify my presence in this game"?? Nora is an example of someone who wants to be out of the game, but Gamma seems like they want the pity points but not the death that comes with them.

I recommend we send Gamma back to the grave where he belongs.

On Flavor Leaf

I was also going to do a little writeup on FL's agenda this game and what he's done to diffuse the gamma wagon and leave town in a confused and vulnerable state, but I already spent enough time on this.

I think those who have experience with FL will agree with me when I say you can't take the words he's written at face value, you must look at the action or agenda he's trying to push with the words he's saying. If you read his posts through that lens, I believe you'll also come closer to my current read on the game - FL + gamma scum (third is midwaybear for me, but other slots work for this as well imo).

Don't let Flavor manipulate and gaslight you all like he has been doing thus far.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2819, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 2816, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ugh, Skitter’s so obviously scum, I wish I could explain why better.
Try your best?
my role pm says skitter is scum.
Show

Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 1729, Annie Edison wrote:Well some of the are writing in the same orange as the background of maftigers
Mafsepia is the best alt skin fite me.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

FL's case on Nora is also complete garbage
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

Holy shit even if that case is wrong, I am over here fucking smug as shit that I got the meta-call right on Owl and you didn't, Unwnd.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”