Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Spiffeh, my gut has no evidence you're scum with muffin man. Still, why shouldn't I listen to it?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3263, skitter30 wrote:(And aside y'all in the other thread, your flip pool is p bad too)
I'm open to other perspectives, but I need more than "y'all are doing poorly" in order to reevaluate. Who is scum that we are townreading? Why?
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

I mean, what point is deadlines if people just run up 2000+ posts before they're even met. I swear that I'm not misremembering this but deadlines back in the day were usually when the lynch happened. If Tammycho is IC then I would absolutely love taking our time, but I feel selfish in that regard because the barbarians are unequivocally playing with fire and I cannot ascertain what is worth saving anymore.
Stop
Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Hench Princesses »

In post 1924, Spiffeh wrote:@HP Why do you think GX should be higher?

-I think his self-conscious observation that he wanted to try a new playstyle is more likely to be town
-I think his emphasis that he didn't want to give reads was likely to be town particularly combined with
-his re-evaluation of sirius who he initially took as town and then decided to reevaluate which does not match how I think scum would position around a force replaced player and
-the fakevig vibes me as townie, this may be dumb, but *particularly* the fast retraction when it was obvious it wasn't going to work
-forgetting he jokevoted me doesn't feel like how scum probably postures around a scum push

obviously this is not a super deep iso to analyze and his phone broke but he's been hitting a lot of points that feel really townie to me
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3277, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Imperium - I've tried. Methinks your paranoia on me is diluting your ability to read the game.
That was a Nacho-head request and Nacho has read very little of your game. Do you mind linking me the posts where you did that so I don't have to contaminate myself by wading through the filth the dark timeline has produced?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Imperium »

Rabid dogs i tell you! The entire lot!

It's only been three days.

I still want to take some time to give the people who are in my concerns time to post and see if they're a true concern or if I should start directing my attention to the active people I've been ignoring/town leaning because they're active.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by unwnd »

Sorry I'm a little grouchy.
Stop
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3277, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Imperium - I've tried. Methinks your paranoia on me is diluting your ability to read the game.
Don't have any paranoia of you. Don't have a read on you sure because I haven't really read that thread besides random skimming at certain points.

Regardless, you don't factor in my reads in this thread because you're not here.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1918, Imperium wrote:Would appreciate you playing a little less conservatively with reads - your reasons for your scum leans are currently pretty wack.
The point of my reads list was to be more open with my reads

And I think it'd be more helpful if you were to explain why you disagree with my reasons rather than calling them wack

They're scum leans for a reason, I am not super confident in them I currently want those two dead more than anyone else in this thread atm

I'll probably ISO them along with my null reads when I do that
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1922, Hench Princesses wrote:
In post 1898, Imperium wrote:What are the Scorpia thoughts that you are currently aware of?
Last I checked she wanted bell dead still, but I can't tell what page she was on when she made that note.
I don't want to ninja all of her thoughts atm as she does hope to eventually catch up and post on her own.

back in early game she had Fire and Annie as town by page 17, and she particularly liked annie's 56, 258, and 264 in the other thread when I asked her about that (since I wasn't as warm on annie) and we talked a little about whether brian deserved a townread.

she didn't like unwnd's , spiffeh's , pisskop's , but none of those posts pinged her as much as Bell who was the main focus of her thoughts for a while. She was also willing to reconsider on Annie town insofar as she didn't like Annie townreading Bell so hard. She hasn't had time to update her notes on any of those three slots since those early takes, though, so I haven't brought them up.

She liked Shelly primarily because shelly agreed with her on Bell and she thought Bell's case on shelly "smells like bullshit" and frankly I agree. But she wasn't sure it was enough to form a read on shelly overall.

I'm *hoping* this doesn't make it harder for her to enter the thread. I've been trying to only bring up her thoughts because I think people are otherwise getting a bit confused on my approach to shelly/bell, which partly involves me not wanting to undermine my hydra partner's reads.
Such a good scum partner.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1928, unwnd wrote:but I feel selfish in that regard because the barbarians are unequivocally playing with fire and I cannot ascertain what is worth saving anymore.
This is where my grouchiness lies btw. For a minute I had a scumread on Skitter and now I can't even remember why. Her posts basically blend in and it's not like I'm even reading the content of them.
Stop
Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:33 pm

In post 1935, Bell wrote:Such a good scum partner.
VOTE: Bell
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3280, skitter30 wrote:
My main issue is that you guys have pooky and a50 in your flippools when what they're being scumread for is utterly nai for them
Source: about 15 games with a50, and i can usually catch scum!him fairly fast
Pooky tbf i have less to work with, but i've seen this sort of behavior from town!him before

I think hp is being wrongly townread
Why do you think A50 is town so far?

Pooky is less of an actively scum reading and more an absence of towniness. I don't doubt it's possible this could be coming from him as town but I trust many people much more than I trust him.

What in particular bothers you about Hench Princess?
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Bells still town and votes on him are bad
Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:36 pm

In post 1939, Annie Edison wrote:Bells still town and votes on him are bad
Bell can be town but votes on him be good. He's been playing worse since you've started shielding him. Let him be a big boy
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

I’m honestly not upset with turnstiling HP today for crimes against decency and civility.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Imperium »

Skitter - I don't doubt that I might be ignoring scum at this moment. I've even mentioned that and why I want more time to be able to assess the people who are in our poe to see if they belong there and who I should be looking at if so. I don't think there is anybody in this thread I'm not going to keep on reassessing to make sure that I'm not overlooking something.

Why is HP being overlooked? What have they done that is scum indicative?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Titus »

3263 if scum feels like a bait for the rule of 3. I think players are good enough as scum here to fake that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1934, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1918, Imperium wrote:Would appreciate you playing a little less conservatively with reads - your reasons for your scum leans are currently pretty wack.
The point of my reads list was to be more open with my reads

And I think it'd be more helpful if you were to explain why you disagree with my reasons rather than calling them wack

They're scum leans for a reason, I am not super confident in them I currently want those two dead more than anyone else in this thread atm

I'll probably ISO them along with my null reads when I do that
Annie, I may be misreading Spiffeh here but he seems to own up to his hubris and seems to be really thinking about his lynch choices. This is not exclusively meta, this is something I attribute to town behavior. Town are shamefully honest and scum try to make excuses for their behavior. I believe that Spiffeh is really struggling and isn't just trying to force reads. He doesn't seem like he has an agenda in mind when he talks openly.
Stop
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Ah. I understand, just wanted to get your thoughts on it before I wasted my time.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Imperium »

My only concern with HP is that their posting style changed a bit as soon as flavor leaf came into the game. And, on a personal note I find it odd to be paranoid of me but town lock flavor leaf as soon as he enters the game.

(I personally have a shit scum game, and the reasoning they gave only applied to like one person which this person doesn't feel like and I don't think would town read flavor that hard that fast, so it's just a personal quirk. Flavor's scum game is way better than mine is, so that felt weird.)
Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:40 pm

Boon, you don't need to theater. There's an IC. And besides we'll have Gamma protect you tonight
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Gamma will be protecting deacon, not FL.
Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:41 pm

In post 1946, Imperium wrote:My only concern with HP is that their posting style changed a bit as soon as flavor leaf came into the game. And, on a personal note I find it odd to be paranoid of me but town lock flavor leaf as soon as he enters the game.

(I personally have a shit scum game, and the reasoning they gave only applied to like one person which this person doesn't feel like and I don't think would town read flavor that hard that fast, so it's just a personal quirk. Flavor's scum game is way better than mine is, so that felt weird.)
My account is "Happy Unbirthday Boon" lmao
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1946, Imperium wrote:My only concern with HP is that their posting style changed a bit as soon as flavor leaf came into the game. And, on a personal note I find it odd to be paranoid of me but town lock flavor leaf as soon as he enters the game.

Does my take on Spiffeh feel decent to you?
Stop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”