GFITAC
Goon
GFITAC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by GFITAC »

In post 3401, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3329, skitter30 wrote:But ok lets rewind why are you scumreading me again?
You feel like you're trying to sway people over working with them. You have a couple of times where I feel like you're posting stuff that doesn't make sense (most notably the post about Gamma retracting that I called out). And when you pushed lilith in PYP I really felt a combination of confidence and fear that you would be ignored (while also trying to keep yourself from tunneling) and I really don't see any of that nuance in your reads here.
what's about me retracting something?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3414, Flavor Leaf wrote:SS, Dandelion, Myself, Firebringer all see scumSkitter here. This is extremely strong and scum indicative of Skitter. The fact we all have different reasons for scum reading them.

Also, Gamma, Skitter claimed PR, and is pushing you, a role that could save her a night, and she's actively acting like she's useless over here based on PR's when she actively stated earlier she doesn't care about claims, crumbs, mechanics.
Again, tomorrow

But if hammer before then: strongest scumreads here are gamma and fire
Deacon and superbowl are town
And rest of my reads are as i stated when claiming.

Hp is scum on the other side

Dont vote out a50 for the current reasons given

Dont let fl control everything
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 3422, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 3404, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3396, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 1987, unwnd wrote:
In post 3291, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 1961, unwnd wrote:
Spoiler:
I think LLD is scum and I can't even reach the barbarians because they won't stop fighting. Skitter is in a dangerous position and I don't know where the bus starts and where town being right ends. In that sense, I haven't been able to track why Skitter is being voted. It just literally happened, like a murmur that turned into a bunch of loud voices convinced that Skitter was scum. The progression is concerning, and if there is a bus in play it is far more subtle and not even being tracked. The few who are town and voting Skitter are likely just sheeping someone they believe is town, but again I refer back to the whole contingency plan. There is none.
IWhy do you think LLD is scum?
I'll try to illustrate this because a lot of your side doesn't like to read walls. Please tell me if this is confusing.

Progression for town players usually follows a recognizable pattern to me. I can usually understand why they went from Here (Inquiry of alignment) ➜ Here (Reasoning of vote) ➜ Here (Applying pressure to individual) ➜ Vote. LLD so far does not follow this pattern.

Her thought process on Superbowl went like this:
Here (Inquiry of alignment) ➜ Here (YOU ARE SCUM YOU ARE BEING COACHED I SEE THROUGH YOU YOU ARE SCUM UGHHHH PROCEED TO THROW FUCKING EVERYTHING AT SUPERBOWL PERFORMATIVE NONSENSE) ➜ Vote. She outright skipped a few steps and went from 0 to 100 on one person, and if her intent was to merely pressure Superbowl, then something must've come out of it right? Not really. LLD's one big moment was her fight with Superbowl and then the rest is just (performative nonsense). Look at her posts and tell me if you can gauge where her next thought has lead since that fight and if you can I'll take back everything I've said.
I started to respond to this but decided I need to stew. And talk to Imperium. And Dandelion. I think they both have a better handle on LLD as both alignments than I do.
BRUH

READ MY FUCKING POST.

THIS IS A COMPLETE FABRICATION AND MISREPRESENTATION OF THE ACTUAL EVENTS OF THAT INTERACTION AND MY PLAY LEADING INTO IT.

you fucking people
That's one of the reasons why I want to stew on it. I don't have the brain cells to do much more than float right now. It's another day where I really REALLY should have crashed for a few hours during the day and didn't.
oh worm

i'm sorry we yelled at you, get some rest or something

AND THEN GET YOUR ASS BACK EHRE SO I CAN YELL AT YOU AGAIN FOR BEING DENSE

or something like that idk my anger gets deflated a lot when people are having a hard time
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

is Hench = Nancy Drew?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

also, I know it seems pretty wild right now, but like we're not in a rush. Keep that like that. Usually when it gets really wild, it means scum are trying to make the thread wild to encourage wild votes, and i think it's happening because Skitter scum is in danger, so just slow it down, be aware that's what's likely happening, and make decisions at your own pace.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 3408, superbowl9 wrote:Sorry LLD they have wine to sip, it’s too complex for our feeble brains to analyze
Fuck off with that noise.
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3426, skitter30 wrote:But if hammer before then: strongest scumreads here are gamma and fire
i don't believe you believe these are scum
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

GFITAC
GFITAC
Goon
GFITAC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by GFITAC »

In post 3414, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3329, skitter30 wrote:But ok lets rewind why are you scumreading me again?
You feel like you're trying to sway people over working with them. You have a couple of times where I feel like you're posting stuff that doesn't make sense (most notably the post about Gamma retracting that I called out). And when you pushed lilith in PYP I really felt a combination of confidence and fear that you would be ignored (while also trying to keep yourself from tunneling) and I really don't see any of that nuance in your reads here.
SS, Dandelion, Myself, Firebringer all see scumSkitter here. This is extremely strong and scum indicative of Skitter. The fact we all have different reasons for scum reading them.

Also, Gamma, Skitter claimed PR, and is pushing you, a role that could save her a night, and she's actively acting like she's useless over here based on PR's when she actively stated earlier she doesn't care about claims, crumbs, mechanics.
Um no, skitter has called me town a good amount here, she's not pushing me, don't try to gaslight like that.
VOTE: skitter
not feeling this anymore
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

SS, Dandelion, Myself, Firebringer all see scumSkitter here. This is extremely strong and scum indicative of Skitter. The fact we all have different reasons for scum reading them.

You left someone out.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3430, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 3408, superbowl9 wrote:Sorry LLD they have wine to sip, it’s too complex for our feeble brains to analyze
What was that? I couldn’t hear you with the glass in your mouth
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There's a non zero chance Skitter is TMI'ing HP as scum, but I don't wanna go down that rabbit hole right now.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Firebringer »

gamma u suck at reading.
she just called u scum.
Show

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3432, GFITAC wrote:

Um no, skitter has called me town a good amount here, she's not pushing me, don't try to gaslight like that.
VOTE: skitter
not feeling this anymore
dude, she literally just called you scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And dandelion soft CC'd.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2065, Hench Princesses wrote:gamma's town, fire's scum
this was a plot twist i didn't see coming.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

maybe im just clouded by thinking ive been very townie.
Show

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

nah, you town
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:17 pm

In post 2057, Titus wrote:@LLD, What can I do, aside from dropping my scumread on you, to make the game more enjoyable for you? We all play to have fun and I want you to have fun even if you think I'm a dumbass.
Titus the first time we played after I did what I did to you in Machina mafia, you were paranoid and I just kind of swallowed it and took it. I figured it was natural, gotta get it out of the system.

We're 2+ years later now and you're doing the same fucking play pattern, pretending you have a solid way to read me and using some kind of authority you have not earned from our prior experiences to speak on how i play as if you know that at all.

what frustrates me titus, is that you're not actually even scumreading me, you're scumreading the ghost of a player i'm not, and i can't really fucking argue with it or you.

you tell me "lld is like this, lld is liek that so she's scum here" and then i have to come in here and go "that's not true, that's patently false here is the evidence" but by then you've moved on to make more equally wrong but loud statements.

It's a tactic called "Never play defense" and I know you're a lawyer but i wish you'd stop literally playing like one.

you have yourself convinced of a truth, so now you're putting together a case to make it work, not the other way around is waht it feels

and that's hyper frustrating, because it's not even somehting i can make you stop. you go "oh look lld is playing so defensively" but as a townie i'm not going to let misinformation about me circulate and go unchecked because then people believe it's credible and the truth.

doing the same thing with unwnd. post an untruth, get checked.

so maybe, if you wanna know what i want, start taking your own fucking advice and decide who you are gonna kill in your own thread and stop talking out your ass as an expert on a player you have never successfully read even once from my recollection.

and my memory for mafia games is pretty fucking good

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2069, Hench Princesses wrote:
In post 3439, Firebringer wrote:this was a plot twist i didn't see coming.
You're too townie to be town fire, it's obvious
fair
Show

GFITAC
GFITAC
Goon
GFITAC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by GFITAC »

In post 3436, Firebringer wrote:gamma u suck at reading.
she just called u scum.
where????? like pls point it out because I don't want to have to read the thread Karkat-style to find it
I don't think she appeals to me like this while thinking I'm scum, swo this is such a weird thing to happen
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3444, GFITAC wrote:
In post 3436, Firebringer wrote:gamma u suck at reading.
she just called u scum.
where????? like pls point it out because I don't want to have to read the thread Karkat-style to find it
I don't think she appeals to me like this while thinking I'm scum, swo this is such a weird thing to happen
do not make me rage at u. go read.
Show

GFITAC
GFITAC
Goon
GFITAC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by GFITAC »

what did dandelion soft CC skitter on?
Like you're saying all thee things that happened and expecting me to just nod along with you
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:19 pm

In post 3440, Firebringer wrote:maybe im just clouded by thinking ive been very townie.
fb you're town lol

it's already in the bank and locked in the vault, kay?

and you know FL and I are calling you town, which means you're never getting yeeted today or as long as either of us live... well, as long as i live, FL could change his mind who fucking knows.

So don't worry about that shit and instead be bold and speak truth to power. it's literally your best trait.

like you calling me playing like kuribo? that's healthy paranoia. it's wrong in this case but i understand where it comes frmo, and i do need to be more present in the game. life has been hard recently, but i'm keeping up

so just do that and go after the hard or unseen shit ye?

and FL and I will back you up from the consequences

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3446, GFITAC wrote:what did dandelion soft CC skitter on?
Like you're saying all thee things that happened and expecting me to just nod along with you
Man i cannot wait to pounce on this stuff if skittle misfades
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 3434, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3430, Deacon Blues wrote:
What was that? I couldn’t hear you with the glass in your mouth
Pissing off someone who might otherwise be willing to work with you at least on some stances -- is definitely a winning town strat~

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”