2020 scum league fantasy football

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

nah im gonna
green shirt thursdays
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:41 am

Post by PJ. »

All the weird shit that could of happened didn't.

Td
Khan
Me
D3f

Are the playoffs.

Aronis
Sharon
Rhinox
Kmd

Are relegated.

Pts standings should end up

Td37
Me
D3f (gets 2nd place if mark andrews scores 21.5 or more)
Racefan
Peg (gets 4th if Lamar Jackson outscores Landry and Tucker combined by 1 and change)
Yiley
Khan (lucker dogged the playoffs)
Aronis (easily would of scored more than Khan if he didn't sandbag the last 2 weeks)
Rhinox
Tally
Kmd (can move up 1 spot if Nick Chubb scores 53 pts. Can move up 2 spots if he scores 57.3 pts.)
Sharon
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:35 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

I’m not entirely sure how seeding for the playoffs work, but do I jump ahead of you in playoff seeding if I do get the 21.5 out of Andrews? Not sure if Yahoo forces the division winners into the top seeds.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

In the past with our 12 person leagues with 3 divisions of 4, I believe division stand points didn't matter in seeding. It was possible for seeds 1 and 2 to be in the same division.

I doubt things will change at this point, but I will give update of League 2 current standings once its official tomorrow
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Groose Caboose
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Groose Caboose »

In post 671, PokerFace wrote:Ravens in primetime 3 weeks in a row. Same can practically be said for Pitt. Bills get back to back primetimes. Even if its different days I count it. This was a good week for me to have a bye as i did poorly. Hopefully bills mafia comes through tonight. If I play Joe next week, it may come down to him winning in fantasy or Bills winning next week. It would be hard to get both.
I'd gladly take a loss in fantasy if that's the case.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Then this is fine

Seed 3 and 4, Joe and Reck win. Reseed conversation was mute as the top seeds win. Nero's choice to lose to Joe ultimately has led to him playing Reckoner instead. I am pro Reckoner now. Go Reck I want you in that Championship against me!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Also thanks to Covid pushing the Was vs Pit game to a monday, where it was only game on so I count that as primetime, that means we got Steelers 4 weeks in a row in primetime. SMH
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm rooting for Poker over Joe
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 680, PokerFace wrote:I am pro Reckoner now.
booooooooo!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

I want Me over Joe, Reck over Nero, and then Joe over Nero. I want to see somebody get what they deserve :)
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:49 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Yep, all the fun stuff didn’t happen in L1 (except for PEG winning, but that on its own wasn’t meaningful). Playoff matches are me vs. TD37 and PJ vs. KK.

(profile pic by datisi)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I deserve to win!

Groose Caboose
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Groose Caboose »

I've got a tough matchup this week, probably the toughest of the season. Dalvin Cook going against the Bears may neutralize him points wise, gonna need AJ Brown and Allen Robinson to show up big time against weak passing defenses.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:53 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 677, D3f3nd3r wrote:I’m not entirely sure how seeding for the playoffs work, but do I jump ahead of you in playoff seeding if I do get the 21.5 out of Andrews? Not sure if Yahoo forces the division winners into the top seeds.
I'm pretty sure you'd off won the division and been seeded higher, yeah.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

I think you would’ve still won the division off of the better divisional record but I would have been seeded higher than you. It’s weird.

(profile pic by datisi)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Akers was a solid AF pick up. Why didn't I think of that, Jesus.

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

:)
Groose Caboose
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Groose Caboose »

I tried picking him up but knew I wouldn't get him since Poker was ahead of me on waiver order. Would've been nice to not have to rely on Miles Sanders ha
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

How does yahoo get its projections anyway?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Ronald jones and tb kicker both added to covid list and were a part of my covid sucks team. I made final 4 in all 4 of my leagues and that team has easily been the least lucky so doubt that team makes it much further but 4 teams in final 4 in 4 separate leagues is something i have never done and am proud of. Be glad you all not in league with that team. People seriously need to stay 6 feet away from it and not pickup anyone i drop for at least 14 days
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Jones was probably already out this week FWIW

(profile pic by datisi)
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

God this is gonna be so awkward when I lose by less than 6.1 because of the Casper rule

(profile pic by datisi)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

Whats that rule?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:29 am

Post by PJ. »

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

Oh I get it. So your opponent has herbert and because they didn't count the fumble td by 1 player they then counted the td herbert made later

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”