Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Would take a POE rn of Toog, Horse, Flea and Vax rn.

Nono is being replaced afaik so hopefully that slot will sort itself out by having a more active player come into it. I would, however, take Pig as a compromise policy elim if we don't get much more from them. I suspect we probably have enough consensus though for this not to be an issue.

There feels like there has been a lot of unnecessary abrasiveness in some recent posts and perhaps is just new players changing the vibe, but I really hope this game doesn't descend into a slanging match like Bending did :S
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1025, Marky Mark wrote:Would take a POE rn of Toog, Horse, Flea and Vax rn.

Nono is being replaced afaik so hopefully that slot will sort itself out by having a more active player come into it. I would, however, take Pig as a compromise policy elim if we don't get much more from them. I suspect we probably have enough consensus though for this not to be an issue.

There feels like there has been a lot of unnecessary abrasiveness in some recent posts and perhaps is just new players changing the vibe, but I really hope this game doesn't descend into a slanging match like Bending did :S
I am nono.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Like just to be clear I am certainly not against a horse elim today, but I think there's some sus behavior off the back of the mom wagon that needs explaining from Toog and Flea. Inf, Horse and Toog were in the 3/4/5 slots on the mom wagon so I could definitely see at least one of those slots in the wagon sweet spot being scum and would currently take toog over horse. Flea was not on the wagon but there is absolutely scum motivation for trying to so doubt on the mason claim

--pedit ah right, my mistake. Like I say, I will go through and digest stuff properly tomorrow now that I am done with work for a while, but 13 pages is just a lot to try and catch up on
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1016, Marky Mark wrote:Right, I have at least read the last 13 pages. Digesting it all and applying scrutiny will happen at an undisclosed date TBC

UNVOTE: Momrangal - because eliming a claimed mason would be bad. Cool things that came out of this wagon include:
--Premature claim - being elimed overnight from E-2 seems like overcaution to me (++TR for JV asking the same question that was in my head ref this in ). This being said, I reckon the claim is probably legit because would be a massive risk to fake-claim mason and get counterclaimed.
-- from flea casting doubt over the mason claim confused me - @Flea: why don't you believe the claim?
-- is a mahooosive stretch from noraa to try and shade DGB by implying they were avoiding the thread in case mom got hammered in the meantime

Math makes a good argument ref infinity's seemingly inconsistent position on Mom ref whether he believed their claim or not
BUT
the bigger question is why did Toog vote there after the claim? I was TRing them before this wagon but their behavior (vote there after the claim then subsequently unvote) just straight-up confuses me. Wondering if TSTBS

Guillo is swinging ++TR of the back of the last 10 pages or so - I won't quote any single post as it is more the consistent proactiveness and analysis. @Guillo - I have skimmed your response to me ref why you SR me so thanks for taking the time to articulate that and I'll take the time to properly read it and respond tomorrow IRL.

++SR Pig for - his only contribution of the back off all that drama was his unvote and some IIOA (checkout me learning all the lingo!)

Keen to hear from Flea ref why they weren't convinced ref the mason claim and from toog ref his post-claim vote. These are two potential smoking guns right now IMO

VOTE: Toogeloo seems like a good place to be for now. Ref horse, I need to look at her more as stuff like where she defends Mom just feels ++TR. If they were scum and looking likely the most likely elim today then why would they try to defend the next most likely elim target at the time?
I love this post and looking forward to your response to my read on you.

I'm willing to eliminate Toogeloo if Horsewoman and Noraa yeets are out of question today.

In order of preference: Noraa, Horsewoman, Toogeloo

Pig, i'd like to request a Prod, im not yeeting that slot today as it would give us no information.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 858, AGamblingPig wrote:
UNVOTE

Math has come out guns ablazing in the scumhunt since replacing noelim.
Pig posted here thus unavailable for prod
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Fwiw, I did find Mom scummy and the game seemed to be going round in circles over Horse, so I voted there to have a poke at another slot that seemed sus to me in the hope that they would respond. I feel like DGB joined that wagon with similar motivations, which seems like ++TR to me

--pedit, yeah down with a prod on pig. There prodge was literally an unvote and summary of events which didn't really help at all with reading their slot

--pedit 2 I guess its mod discretion but that's literally just stating the game state, there's no attempt to even cast any slot as town/scum there
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Marky Mark »

As in Pig was literally just stating the game state, not you Math
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1022, Noraa wrote:
In post 107, Guillotina wrote:
In post 99, JacksonVirgo wrote:Of course not, some prime examples of anti-town behaviour include
Not_Mafia, Not_Mafia and Not_Mafia.
Is this an reference I'm supposed to understand? I'm also new here so I didn't get it.
BTW why didn't anyone tunnel guillo for saying the same thing horse did? Im flipped thru his iso rn and this stuck out like a sore thumb
Because unlike Horsewoman, i dont expect players to take it easy on me for being new to the forum maybe?

What's next?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1016, Marky Mark wrote:Right, I have at least read the last 13 pages. Digesting it all and applying scrutiny will happen at an undisclosed date TBC

-- from flea casting doubt over the mason claim confused me - @Flea: why don't you believe the claim?

Keen to hear from Flea ref why they weren't convinced ref the mason claim and from toog ref his post-claim vote. These are two potential smoking guns right now IMO
It came without any significant pressure and without coaxing.

It's an easy claim to drop and get away with.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

As much as it’s beneficial anything that can resemble a gamestate can’t be prodded otherwise a mod has to make a judgment as to what content is. It’d be undue mod interference.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:59 am

In post 1018, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1003, Noraa wrote:
In post 1000, MathBlade wrote:That’s NAI Nora.

Good players town and scum poke everywhere. You’d scumread me every game for that. This is just a unique situation where scum is likely present in Horsewoman.
I believe it is AI for newbies. Newbtown is much more likely to tunnel whereas newbscum is more likely to poke around and try to find a soft spot.
Im not a noob, what is your excuse now? I've played this since way before the new generation started calling it Mafia.

Poking around is my method for scum hunting, i poke and wait for reactions, then cross reference those reactions with other players reactions. I also analyze reactions from players to other people's post and cross reference them with my private notes.

I never comfy wagon, i develop my reads and push/yeet those at the bottom of my list. I town read Momrangal and Horsewoman is way bellow her in my list, so are you, so is Mark or Flea or Toogeloo. There is no chance in hell im yeeting someone i townread over nulls or people in my scum list. Plain and simple.
That is not to say that my reads won't change and they have changed! But as long as they don't change im not yeeting my town reads over my nulls and scum reads, and im not yeeting my nulls over my scum reads.
Calm down pinocchio :P
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 431, Guillotina wrote:
In post 414, Noraa wrote:
In post 411, Noraa wrote:"Hi! I'm new to this game! Plz go ez on me"
well this actually sounds dull upon reread.
lemme try saying that again with some more sarcasm.

"Hi! I'm new to this game as in I've never played a game with this mod, this setup, and this plist all in one! Plz go ez on me"

Yeah I get why its weird. I have seen horsewoman call herself new all over the site tho(outside of the mafia forum) so ......
Now this is revealing.

Care to share games where she's done this. It would be great if you can share a game where she was town and another one where she was mafia and she did this. Because then I could treat it as a behavior pattern rather than an AI.
The hypocrisy is not lost. When you want to defend someone with meta, it's fine. Someone else however, NO NO NO King Guillo will behead you for not listening to him.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1029, MathBlade wrote:
In post 858, AGamblingPig wrote:
UNVOTE

Math has come out guns ablazing in the scumhunt since replacing noelim.
Pig posted here thus unavailable for prod
Then wait for him to catch up, if he does not, we push.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1033, Flea The Magician wrote:

How is it an easy claim to get away with?? Surely they run the risk of any actual masons counterclaiming

Also, if they were then later pressured to reveal their mason partner, they would have to name a scumbuddy as if they named a townie then the townie would just hard CC them by not being a mason.

If anything, Mason feels like one of the riskiest possible fakeclaims
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1036, Noraa wrote:
In post 431, Guillotina wrote:
In post 414, Noraa wrote:
In post 411, Noraa wrote:"Hi! I'm new to this game! Plz go ez on me"
well this actually sounds dull upon reread.
lemme try saying that again with some more sarcasm.

"Hi! I'm new to this game as in I've never played a game with this mod, this setup, and this plist all in one! Plz go ez on me"

Yeah I get why its weird. I have seen horsewoman call herself new all over the site tho(outside of the mafia forum) so ......
Now this is revealing.

Care to share games where she's done this. It would be great if you can share a game where she was town and another one where she was mafia and she did this. Because then I could treat it as a
behavior pattern
rather than an AI.
The hypocrisy is not lost. When you want to defend someone with meta, it's fine. Someone else however, NO NO NO King Guillo will behead you for not listening to him.
I was not looking for meta, i was looking for
BEHAVIOR
!

Your shading intensifies! You remain in my scum list!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1035, Flea The Magician wrote:

Good players town and scum poke everywhere. You’d scumread me every game for that. This is just a unique situation where scum is likely present in Horsewoman.
I believe it is AI for newbies. Newbtown is much more likely to tunnel whereas newbscum is more likely to poke around and try to find a soft spot.
Im not a noob, what is your excuse now? I've played this since way before the new generation started calling it Mafia.

Poking around is my method for scum hunting, i poke and wait for reactions, then cross reference those reactions with other players reactions. I also analyze reactions from players to other people's post and cross reference them with my private notes.

I never comfy wagon, i develop my reads and push/yeet those at the bottom of my list. I town read Momrangal and Horsewoman is way bellow her in my list, so are you, so is Mark or Flea or Toogeloo. There is no chance in hell im yeeting someone i townread over nulls or people in my scum list. Plain and simple.
That is not to say that my reads won't change and they have changed! But as long as they don't change im not yeeting my town reads over my nulls and scum reads, and im not yeeting my nulls over my scum reads.
If you are saying that im lying. Prove it!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Noraa »

No I think guillo is almost certainly scum here.

Reading his ISO basically everyone starts out Null/TR. The moment you disagree, u get moved down. Once there are too many people moved down, he just randomly moves a few back up. Ie Toog, Mark.

This is not towny at all. I don't see how anyone can scum read Guillo here.

He keeps hard SRing Horse yet he seems so fine with dropping that read instantly. Like the moment consensus shifts, he's like BYE.

He says meta is trash but then its fine to use it to justify a TR on horse?

I just think he's trying way too hard to blend into consensus and form consensus himself as well.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1040, Guillotina wrote:If you are saying that im lying. Prove it!
Lol prove that I'm lying.

wtf kind of a request is that?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1039, Guillotina wrote:I was not looking for meta, i was looking for BEHAVIOR!

Your shading intensifies! You remain in my scum list!
haha okay then :P
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Noraa »

I'm feeling like I'm pooky rn and its making me so happy lol.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1041, Noraa wrote:No I think guillo is almost certainly scum here.

Reading his ISO basically everyone starts out Null/TR. The moment you disagree, u get moved down. Once there are too many people moved down, he just randomly moves a few back up. Ie Toog, Mark.

This is not towny at all. I don't see how anyone can scum read Guillo here.

He keeps hard SRing Horse yet he seems so fine with dropping that read instantly. Like the moment consensus shifts, he's like BYE.

I just think he's trying way too hard to blend into consensus and form consensus himself as well.
And how did they play in previous games?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:13 am

In post 1038, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1033, Flea The Magician wrote:

How is it an easy claim to get away with?? Surely they run the risk of any actual masons counterclaiming

Also, if they were then later pressured to reveal their mason partner, they would have to name a scumbuddy as if they named a townie then the townie would just hard CC them by not being a mason.

If anything, Mason feels like one of the riskiest possible fakeclaims
That I'm aware of masons are considered incredbly powerful for town, in a closed setup with scum having more information than town they would be able to make a decent guess if that was liable to be a case or not based on their own power.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:14 am

In post 1040, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1035, Flea The Magician wrote:

If you are saying that im lying. Prove it!
Depends what you think I'm saying you're lying about :cop:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:15 am

In post 1042, Noraa wrote:
In post 1040, Guillotina wrote:If you are saying that im lying. Prove it!
Lol prove that I'm lying.

wtf kind of a request is that?
Actually quite typical of their behavior.

You know something, I'm not finishing my ISO. I'm happy with my read as a result of it.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1041, Noraa wrote:No I think guillo is almost certainly scum here.

Reading his ISO basically everyone starts out Null/TR.
The moment you disagree, u get moved down
. Once there are too many people moved down, he just randomly moves a few back up. Ie Toog, Mark.

This is not towny at all.
I don't see how anyone can scum read Guillo here.

He keeps hard SRing Horse yet he seems so fine with dropping that read instantly
. Like the moment consensus shifts, he's like BYE.

1) JacksonVirgo has disagreed with me, he is still townread. Nono was in my null list, Math took over, we've disagree in pushing methods, i town read him.

2) Did you mean cannot? Or was that a slip?

3) I've never dropped my read on Horsewoman, i called a truce on her to see if she'd town up. She is still in the bottom of my list and im playing consistently with my read on her in this game so far.

I'm never getting yeeted here. But if i do, my flip will give town information that will help them win the game. Im confident about that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”