Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1174, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1149, Momrangal wrote:Then help us get a flip
Horsewoman, explain why you are picking on me?

Both MathBlade and Monrangal are saying we should have a flip. I just said I'll try.

Are you misunderstanding something?
momrangal is confirmed town due to claim. mathblade is pushing to flip people who he actually scumreads. you aren't. it's still an anti-town behaviour/thing to say for all three of you.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1167, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 1165, DrippingGoofball wrote:I didn't say who, though.
Yes, but if you're trying to flip anyone for the sake of flipping them that's bad news. Me or anyone.
I am kinda pissed off that you are misunderstanding me so badly because I never effib' said that, and I do not vote players for flips ever, in any game, unless it's deadline and there is a danger of no lynch.

I take your accusation personally because it goes against a longstanding game philosophy of mine.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1175, Horsewoman wrote:

Both MathBlade and Monrangal are saying we should have a flip. I just said I'll try.

momrangal is confirmed town due to claim. mathblade is pushing to flip people who he actually scumreads. you aren't. it's still an anti-town behaviour/thing to say for all three of you.
It’s really not.

Town apathy will set in soon. You’re my top scumread. You give info and you have a lot of votes. If I am wrong then I have time to fix it or I am dead over a claimed mason which FoS’s infinity and/or Horse
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:58 pm

In post 1175, Horsewoman wrote:

WHO AM I TRYING TO FLIP??????

I AM NOT TRYING TO FLIP ANYONE FOR THE SAKE OF FLIPPING ESPECIALLY NOT MY TOWN READS

What are you not getting?

I need to take a deep breath and walk off, I am becoming a toxic presence.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

If you're genuinely worried about being a toxic presence, I certainly don't find you one.

That looks like incredibly falsified frustration/indignation though.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

DGB kinda feels like it’s caught for the wrong reasons. The tone is really off in
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:00 pm

I apologize for my behavior. Sincerely. Maybe it's lack of sleep. Hot flashes keep robbing me of REM sleep and the only time I get some respite is afternoon naps.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1179, Horsewoman wrote:If you're genuinely worried about being a toxic presence, I certainly don't find you one.

Why do you think infinity is sheeping you?

And it seems stressed but fine.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1182, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1179, Horsewoman wrote:If you're genuinely worried about being a toxic presence, I certainly don't find you one.

infinity is someone i need to give an ISO. but my first instinct is that he is sheeping me on certain takes because he finds those opinions good?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1177, MathBlade wrote:It’s really not.

Town apathy will set in soon. You’re my top scumread. You give info and you have a lot of votes. If I am wrong then I have time to fix it or I am dead over a claimed mason which FoS’s horse and/or Infinity
Also, saying anyone is flipping for just a flip is a gross representation of what is going on. Not a single person is saying we flip for just information which is what you're trying to say we are doing. I am voting someone who I think is scum, everyone is voting who they think is scum but it also just so happens that your flip will be highly informative
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1181, DrippingGoofball wrote:I apologize for my behavior. Sincerely. Maybe it's lack of sleep. Hot flashes keep robbing me of REM sleep and the only time I get some respite is afternoon naps.
It's fine, I didn't mean anything I said or take anything you said personally.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1183, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 1182, MathBlade wrote:

infinity is someone i need to give an ISO. but my first instinct is that he is sheeping me on certain takes because he finds those opinions good?
I’d suggest doing that now because if you’re town he’s doing a damn fine job at making you look scum together.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

Hmmmm that was an interesting little snippet to read. Question is, what do I do about it...

Nornor do I go heart or brain?
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

wouldn't scum be less blatant about it if i was also scum?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1187, Flea The Magician wrote:Hmmmm that was an interesting little snippet to read. Question is, what do I do about it...

Nornor do I go heart or brain?
I don’t know what nornor means but I would say explain both.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:10 pm

In post 1181, DrippingGoofball wrote:I apologize for my behavior. Sincerely. Maybe it's lack of sleep. Hot flashes keep robbing me of REM sleep and the only time I get some respite is afternoon naps.
That fucking sucks :( Hope you manage to get some decent rest sooner rather than later friendo
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

he's referring to noraa using a pet name, i believe.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

they are referring to noraa, sorry
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1188, Horsewoman wrote:wouldn't scum be less blatant about it if i was also scum?
I am weird. I am an “acquired” taste so to speak. So if you and infinity are scum you probably think you’re not being blatant. Sometimes I’ve been told I am “moon logicky” similar to my sister Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:12 pm

Nornor = Noraa. My strongest TR at the moment. Given we like literally cannot read each other that should probably be concerning but stuff it amma roll with it.

pedit - Pronouns please!
ppedit - <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:14 pm

In post 1193, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1188, Horsewoman wrote:wouldn't scum be less blatant about it if i was also scum?
I am weird. I am an “acquired” taste so to speak. So if you and infinity are scum you probably think you’re not being blatant. Sometimes I’ve been told I am “moon logicky” similar to my sister Titus.
Yeah I got that vibe, its why I tested your squeaker (ง ˙o˙)ว
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

He's being very blatant about sheeping me, which I have noticed. I certainly don't think he would tie himself to me so clearly if we were both scum. Maybe he is and he's trying to pocket me or something. But I'm not sure.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1196, Horsewoman wrote:
He's being very blatant about sheeping me, which I have noticed. I certainly don't think he would tie himself to me so clearly if we were both scum. Maybe he is and he's trying to pocket me or something. But I'm not sure.
Isn’t that synergy worth pursuing when your neck is on the line if you’re town and a lot of people scumread Infinity?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1195, Flea The Magician wrote:
Yeah I got that vibe, its why I tested your squeaker (ง ˙o˙)ว
Squeak Squeak my shoes squeak. But trust me I am good with townreads
Scumreads are always being refined.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1197, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1196, Horsewoman wrote:
Isn’t that synergy worth pursuing when your neck is on the line if you’re town and a lot of people scumread Infinity?
don't know what you mean. but yes i am trying to eliminate dgb with him, absolutely.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”