Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I wouldn’t say I’m sheeping horse, I agreed with the mara scumread for my own reason and voted DGB before she started pushing it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1199, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 1197, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1196, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 1193, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1188, Horsewoman wrote:wouldn't scum be less blatant about it if i was also scum?
I am weird. I am an “acquired” taste so to speak. So if you and infinity are scum you probably think you’re not being blatant. Sometimes I’ve been told I am “moon logicky” similar to my sister Titus.
He's being very blatant about sheeping me, which I have noticed. I certainly don't think he would tie himself to me so clearly if we were both scum. Maybe he is and he's trying to pocket me or something. But I'm not sure.
Isn’t that synergy worth pursuing when your neck is on the line if you’re town and a lot of people scumread Infinity?
don't know what you mean. but yes i am trying to eliminate dgb with him, absolutely.
You seem unsure if infinity is town or scum.

Why are you working with someone you’re not sure of, instead of working with your townreads to sort and/or elim him?

Infinity is much more likely of an elim than DGB.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1200, Infinity 324 wrote:I wouldn’t say I’m sheeping horse, I agreed with the mara scumread for my own reason and voted DGB before she started pushing it.
Why would it matter if you’re sheeping or not if you’re town and horse is town?

If you’re not sure on horse why not sort horse?

Y’all being so chum when you “don’t know” is weird.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I’m not 100% on horse, she looked quite towny in response to the guillo push earlier though and I don’t want to elim her today.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1201, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1188, Horsewoman wrote:wouldn't scum be less blatant about it if i was also scum?
I am weird. I am an “acquired” taste so to speak. So if you and infinity are scum you probably think you’re not being blatant. Sometimes I’ve been told I am “moon logicky” similar to my sister Titus.
He's being very blatant about sheeping me, which I have noticed. I certainly don't think he would tie himself to me so clearly if we were both scum. Maybe he is and he's trying to pocket me or something. But I'm not sure.
Isn’t that synergy worth pursuing when your neck is on the line if you’re town and a lot of people scumread Infinity?
don't know what you mean. but yes i am trying to eliminate dgb with him, absolutely.

Why are you working with someone you’re not sure of, instead of working with your townreads to sort and/or elim him?

I don't think there's all that much enthusiasm for eliming infinity outside of yourself. You don't run everything.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1203, Infinity 324 wrote:I’m not 100% on horse, she looked quite towny in response to the guillo push earlier though and I don’t want to elim her today.
I agree with the “you don’t want to elim her today” part.
Let’s assume you’re town:

The obstacle you have is you have to convince six people (one of whom is very loud and obnoxious *cough*me*cough*) to change their minds.

Unless you think a majority of scum are on Horse already if you succeed that will inevitably have most of the scum. Which makes whoever you push likely town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I want to elim DGB because she's a person that I greatly scumread, as opposed to infinity who I'm not sure about. It's that simple. I'm only "working with him" to the extent that he's chosen to vote the same way as me.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1204, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 1201, MathBlade wrote:

I don't think there's all that much enthusiasm for eliming infinity outside of yourself. You don't run everything.
Correct I don’t run everything.

But I can keep my vote on you until the end of the day and explain how you’re shopping.

I have the advantage here. You seem to only want to sort easily miselims.

It becomes pretty straightforward at that point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1205, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1203, Infinity 324 wrote:I’m not 100% on horse, she looked quite towny in response to the guillo push earlier though and I don’t want to elim her today.

The obstacle you have is you have to convince six people (one of whom is very loud and obnoxious *cough*me*cough*) to change their minds.

Unless you think a majority of scum are on Horse already if you succeed that will inevitably have most of the scum. Which makes whoever you push likely town.
I want to at least force scum to make a choice. If there’s no wagon on scum, VCA later doesn’t mean anything. I’m gonna push scum until it’s time to compromise.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1208, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1205, MathBlade wrote:

I want to at least force scum to make a choice. If there’s no wagon on scum, VCA later doesn’t mean anything. I’m gonna push scum until it’s time to compromise.
VCA when there’s one wagon and split wagons like this does tell a story. And it’s time to compromise.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

We have what is likely an outer mason here and the other probably needs to stay hidden. The last thing we should do is prolong this day.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Say every major wagon today flips town. That gives us nothing because scum can be on or off any wagon since town is getting limmed no matter what. It’s not time to compromise until 2 days left in deadline imo.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1211, Infinity 324 wrote:Say every major wagon today flips town. That gives us nothing because scum can be on or off any wagon since town is getting limmed no matter what. It’s not time to compromise until 2 days left in deadline imo.
Then that tells us we have a deep wolf as I said earlier.

A time to compromise is not some artificial number, it’s when is it best for town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1006, MathBlade wrote:This is not productive.

We disagree.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If you haven’t figured it out yet, I am not posting for you.

I am posting for everyone else to see how antitown you are.

Still hanging onto a hope of an miselim somewhere when towns always should consolidate fast after a mason claim.

That’s like town 101.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1154, DrippingGoofball wrote:After some self-examination maybe my scumreading Noraa is based on my red hot dislike of that kind of jumping moonlogik playstyle. Every time I read her posts I want to punch a wall, but everyone else just loves it, so it's me, not her.
1) there's quite some SRs on me
2) weren't u the one earlier that was saying I was UTR in all my scum games. why does people "loving" me suddenly matter and shouldn't it, according to ur weirdly warped version of my meta, just make me confscum or something?
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1155, Horsewoman wrote:what does twbtw stand for
haven't we already been over this?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1216, Noraa wrote:
In post 1155, Horsewoman wrote:what does twbtw stand for
haven't we already been over this?
We have.

*Deep hypnosis voice* Come join the Horsewoman wagon...we have trail rations*end deep hypnosis voice*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1159, Horsewoman wrote:A lot of people saying 'we should flip someone just for information'. Anti-town moindset in my opinion, always try to get scum from day 1 because this is our only opportunity. Also the information gained from people flipping is usually garbage and unreliable.
.......what
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1166, DrippingGoofball wrote:Horsewoman feels like a player who flinches a real lot when poked, and is highly reflexive? I don't know how this plays for alignment. I don't know if it's scum but I can see how other players might counter-react and scumtead her.
when did u drop the SR?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1168, Flea The Magician wrote:I just don't think people like me doing my thing :P

Like genuinely I get something like this in ever game xD
"You're weird"
"your tones off"
"TSTBS!"
*pats flea on the head*
*gives faer a huge teddy bear*
<3
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Momrangal »

She never scum read horse, she was with you in defending her
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1170, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: DGB I’m feeling this actually
hm...
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1221, Momrangal wrote:She never scum read horse, she was with you in defending her
my memory is batshit. ignore me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1172, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am on mobile right now by infinity iso feels more like walking on eggshells around the other players.

I see mollifying other players, weak attacks, tip toeing around. More a supplicant than a scumhunter.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SCUMTHEATRE DGBxInfinity edition

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”