He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1423, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1419, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1412, Marky Mark wrote:@Toog - as I have asked before, what reads do you have on the playerlist other than HW?
I'll worry about that later.
I would like to know now actually, so that we can see your current view of the gamestate for transparency ahead of flips/NKs. I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for your position on more than 1 player.

Speaking of which, where is pig at? I really think that a replacement on that slot would be to everyone's benefit, if they are not going to actively participate.
I agree on your Toogeloo and Pig points

Step it up!
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Marky Mark »

getting bare pagetops this game

--pedit: beaten to it, but will leave it here because I'm proud of myself for it
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

VOTE: Pig
That's what else I meant to do.

WAKEY WAKEY!! EGGS AND BA......PS?!?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:46 am

^(  ̄(●●) ̄)^

Forgot my kaomoji.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1422, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1420, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1412, Marky Mark wrote:Thanks for the explanation Math.

I think I understand the broad strokes of your argument, although some of the finer detail around the initial wagon forming on horse confused me.

I find it hard to see a world where horse is town and math is scum because I just feel like it would look too sus for him after he has driven the push on her so hard.
That being said:
In post 1373, MathBlade wrote:I really think horse is scum and if she isn’t then we can look at who moved off of her and what wagons and look at JV or Nora.
Worries me somewhat, because it feels like it could be scum setting up for chained miselims

I still think toog is flying under the radar here and I would really like to see more pressure applied there.
@Toog - as I have asked before, what reads do you have on the playerlist other than HW? If HW is scum, as you clearly think she is by your vote then who do you see as potential buddies?

That being said, if there is no increase in interest of eliming toog in the next couple of hours or so then I will consolidate onto HW.

Honestly, IMO probably the most AI thing that has happened today was the wagon on a claimed mason. Infin/Horse/Toog being 3/4/5 on that wagon probably has 1+ scum there, and horse and/or toog would be my most likely bets.
Why are you writing 90% of this post with horse as town?
My underlines for emphasis (the second one especially) - please explain to me how 90% of the post sees horse as town?

The only thing I can see that you could construe that way is me commenting on your and that is why I used the words
could be
as people starting to chalk up potential scumspects for the next day is something that I have seen scum do before and something that I wanted to call out. Clearly if HW flips scum, and I think there is a good chance of that don't get me wrong, then this is completely moot, but I am going to call out stuff that pings me when I see it.
The first underline is exactly what I am talking about.

The good chunk of that post is going if Horsewoman is town. I wanted to know why you’re starting from that perspective.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1427, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: Pig
That's what else I meant to do.

WAKEY WAKEY!! EGGS AND BA......PS?!?
Why are you so insistent on joining/creating wagons instead of the top three?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:02 am

Would you rather I not vote instead of joining or creating wagons? ヽ(゜~゜o)ノ
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1429, MathBlade wrote:The first underline is exactly what I am talking about.

The good chunk of that post is going if Horsewoman is town. I wanted to know why you’re starting from that perspective.
It's not though? The first underline is me musing that it feels unlikely that you are scum and she is town. I really don't quite follow your logic here.

More generally, I think horse is likely scum, but I am not 100% certain. Me calling out you starting to slate up potential scumspects for d2 is not arguing that horse is town here, it is just calling out behaviour that seems sus. I am actually calling you out on a para where you're talking about possible suspects if horse!town, so it's a bit rich to imply that I'm talking about her like she's town off that back of that.
AGamblingPig
AGamblingPig
Goon
AGamblingPig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:23 am

Post by AGamblingPig »

In post 1412, Marky Mark wrote:@Toog - as I have asked before, what reads do you have on the playerlist other than HW?
I would like to know now actually, so that we can see your current view of the gamestate for transparency ahead of flips/NKs. I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for your position on more than 1 player.

Speaking of which, where is pig at? I really think that a replacement on that slot would be to everyone's benefit, if they are not going to actively participate.
If you want me out of this game you’re gonna have vote me out or night kill me. I’m still finding my feet as a player. But I’m not gonna quit.

I’m sorry I don’t post 6 times on every page like some people.
Pathological liar with good intentions.
Queer for your pleasure
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1433, AGamblingPig wrote:

If you want me out of this game you’re gonna have vote me out or night kill me. I’m still finding my feet as a player. But I’m not gonna quit.

You don't have to post 6 times per page, but I got more fingers in both of my hands that you got in posts and only one of them is actually a good post.
AGamblingPig
AGamblingPig
Goon
AGamblingPig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:27 am

Post by AGamblingPig »

In post 1434, Guillotina wrote:

You don't have to post 6 times per page, but I got more fingers in both of my hands that you got in posts and only one of them is actually a good post.

Well, then my percentage of good posts is roughly the same as some of those people who post non-stop just to look like they're participating.
Queer for your pleasure
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1435, AGamblingPig wrote:

Well, then my percentage of good posts is roughly the same as some of those people who post non-stop just to look like they're participating.
Such as who?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1435, AGamblingPig wrote:

So you've been reading the amount of posts to notice that but you just didn't bother to comment?
AGamblingPig
AGamblingPig
Goon
AGamblingPig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:38 am

Post by AGamblingPig »

VOTE: toogeloo

While you aren't posting 6 times a page, you're doing a fair amount of posting without anything relevant to them. You're posting to look like you're participating. But aren't.

Scum trying to hide in plain sight.,
Queer for your pleasure
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1431, Flea The Magician wrote:Would you rather I not vote instead of joining or creating wagons? ヽ(゜~゜o)ノ
I’d rather you describe why the current wagons are bad to you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

Hey Pig, great to have you with us :) I appreciate with the current pace there is a lot to keep up with

What are your reads outside of toog?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1432, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1429, MathBlade wrote:The first underline is exactly what I am talking about.

It's not though? The first underline is me musing that it feels unlikely that you are scum and she is town. I really don't quite follow your logic here.

More generally, I think horse is likely scum, but I am not 100% certain. Me calling out you starting to slate up potential scumspects for d2 is not arguing that horse is town here, it is just calling out behaviour that seems sus. I am actually calling you out on a para where you're talking about possible suspects if horse!town, so it's a bit rich to imply that I'm talking about her like she's town off that back of that.
I am just tired and am having trouble explaining.

Where is the other half? Ie what if horse is scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I wasn't aware that my opinion of multiple players was going to affect the actions of others during the evening so greatly. My apologies.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1442, Toogeloo wrote:

I wasn't aware that my opinion of multiple players was going to affect the actions of others during the evening so greatly. My apologies.
Are you not aware this is a party game?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Oh, no, I do know that. But I'm a scum read to a vast majority of players, so my read on others likely won't lead to actions being taken against those people, so it seems like such a weird request that people would care what my reads are before the day ends.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I should probably claim. I'm vanilla town.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In fact, I think I've counted more than enough people who suspect me as scum that I could easily be lynched today... and yet, here I am not really in any danger as of yet.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1438, AGamblingPig wrote:VOTE: toogeloo

While you aren't posting 6 times a page, you're doing a fair amount of posting without anything relevant to them. You're posting to look like you're participating. But aren't.

Scum trying to hide in plain sight.,
you've had a week to make a substantive post and this is what you've come up with?
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:43 pm

In post 1439, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1431, Flea The Magician wrote:Would you rather I not vote instead of joining or creating wagons? ヽ(゜~゜o)ノ
I’d rather you describe why the current wagons are bad to you.
Not what you said though :P
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1446, Toogeloo wrote:In fact, I think I've counted more than enough people who suspect me as scum that I could easily be lynched today... and yet, here I am not really in any danger as of yet.
you're asking for it!

VOTE: Toogeloo

This is just objectively a far better elim than eliminating me is and I'm kinda sick of people thinking I'm a good elim due to fake VCA stuff and early game nonsense!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”