MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Infinity
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1466, Horsewoman wrote:As I said 'His reads are 'myself, the most active player and the conftown mason are town'. It's not just low-effort (although it is), it's a low effort fabrication after being put under consistent pressure last page to give his reads.
Prior to Math replacing in, this game was extremely low effort on all fronts by all players. I don't lead town's on Day 1, not my thing. I sheep my biggest town reads, and failing that I sheep wagons. From my PoV on Day 1, I am quite literally the only player I know to be town for sure. Without Math's replacement, we'd probably still be back on page 15, so I am happy to push any lynch through and go off that information at this point. I'll take any lynch not me just to see what night actions bring and where to go for tomorrow.

That being said...
If Horse flips town I want Toog plus infinity. I’d hard roll Infinity but it’s way too late for that.
IGMEOU lining up those lynched Mathy ;).
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1475, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Infinity
Really?

Championing a Horse lunch for this long, now you want to vanity?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

@mod - can you please update the player list to reflect replacements on page 1?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1477, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1475, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Infinity
Really?

Championing a Horse lunch for this long, now you want to vanity?
I wanna see something. Not sure if this has muster but it might reveal something
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1430, MathBlade wrote:Why are you so insistent on joining/creating wagons instead of the top three?
LOL

Anyways... See ya Monday.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Votecount 1.12

bad bear pun count
: 5

[5]Horsewoman:
JacksonVirgo, Momrangal, Toogeloo, DrippingGoofball, Guillotina
[3]Toogeloo:
Marky Mark, GamblingPig, Horsewoman
[2]DrippingGoofball:
Infinity 324, Noraa
[1]Noraa:
Vaxkiller
[1]GamblingPig:
Flea the Magician
[1]Infinity 324:
Mathblade

[0] Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-22 12:35:35).
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Horsewoman

Saw what I needed to see
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

Morning all :)

@Math are you going to share with us what it was you got out of your random infinity vote?
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

As toog has already pointed out (incidentally ++TR to toog for that), its a little unnerving to see math line up elims to tomorrow in the event that we miselim. Idk how meta that is for him tho
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

This still feels like scum to me tho. Sending.
VOTE: Horsewoman
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

Fun fact: as town I have mishammered town twice but never hammered scum. Hopefully this is about to change *crosses fingers*
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1409, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1336, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1335, JacksonVirgo wrote:Nobody actually ever follows up with these types of reads.
I mean not really this was an exaggeration but it's not as much of a scum-claim than it is just anti-town and scummy.
I see what you're saying, but there's only certain players who could get away with it. If I lolhammered mara, people would be super suspicious since I don't do early hammers. Some players (not_mafia, dunn) do it as town sometimes so they can get away with it but most don't do it as town and don't risk doing it as scum as a result. That's why I think there was no real risk of a hammer.

It all depends on the situation of the game, not everything is black and white of what consequences a person would have over another in a given situation. Otherwise, it would be a puzzle game instead of a social deduction game. Though I agree there wasn't a real risk of a hammer.

In post 1337, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 941, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: noraa I don’t think you approach reads like this as town. Math does unfortunately.
Can you explain this Noraa read for me? I understand at it's core but I am not sure I am following exactly
The logic of "you were trying to lim the mason claim" when I thought it was a joke is really shallow and I think noraa can have a lot more depth as town. Then I remembered haunted village where I feel like she didn't really get a good footing in the game and all her SRs were people that were pushing her. I thought she was scum there and she was town. The way she's played so far doesn't feel like she's trying to get townread, and when she says stuff like "idgaf you're still scum" it feels towny to me. So noraa is a lean town for me atm.

Oh so you're disagreeing with that initial read now?

In post 1341, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 957, Noraa wrote:
In post 796, JacksonVirgo wrote:If we have a vigilante, I recommend shooting in the low-posters to clear the null-tier. The scummy players and the townie players sort themselves out more or less where I've seen null tier stay null and loses us the game.
Vig should shoot either Toog, Infinity, or DGB.
I just fully clicked with what you said here and I am going to say this as blunt as I possibly can. Vigilante's shooting within scummy players effectively wastes town utility considering they're essentially a secondary elimination. Scummy and Townie players are much more likely to sort themselves given Town's default utility with day eliminations, null players however getting sorted through the night is a much more effective use of a vigilante.
I don't agree, I think the vig should shoot scummy players so it saves town an elim. Then we can re-evaluate null or towny players during the day phase.

I know it's hard to get a general wrap around my logic, someone introduced me to it not that long ago and since I clicked with it I really like that concept. Generally, null-reads are harder to solve than scum-reads. Why yeet two scum-reads via a lynch when you're just going to leave null-reads into F4 or F3 where scum can easily get an elimination on them if they're not the scum.

In post 1346, JacksonVirgo wrote: I town-read infinity
Why do you TR me again?

It's not a super duper TR like in the last micro game where you were wolf (prior to f3), I think your tone and content is townie and you haven't been super pockety like I recall you being in that micro compared to bending. You're a light town-read, more than a lean but less than full TR. I can of course make a town!case for you if you get pushed to the brink, which shouldn't happen today.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

AN ELIMINATION HAS OCCURRED!

Votecount 1.13

bad bear pun count
: 5

[7]Horsewoman:
JacksonVirgo, Momrangal, Toogeloo, DrippingGoofball, Guillotina, Mathblade, Marky Mark
[2]Toogeloo:
GamblingPig, Horsewoman
[2]DrippingGoofball:
Infinity 324, Noraa
[1]Noraa:
Vaxkiller
[1]GamblingPig:
Flea the Magician

[0] Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-22 12:35:35).
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Horsewoman was a
camper

You have 48 hours to send in night actions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Toogeloo died last night. He was a
camper

d2 starts now and ends in 10 days.

Votecount 2

[11] Not Voting:
Noraa, Marky Mark, DrippingGoofball, Flea the Magician, AGamblingPig, Mathblade, Guillotina, JacksonVirgo, Infinity 324, Momrangal, Vaxkiller

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-01 11:36:20).
Last edited by Nero Cain on Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:43 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Oh fuck that looks bad for me lmfaoo, I'm a N1 vigilante. I am not sure where the hell the mofia kill went. I would have assumed the scum was within Momrangal, Toogeloo, DGB so I shot within the trio. If it helps I also softed vigilante with my vig talks yesterday.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

That's the kill explained at least.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1491, JacksonVirgo wrote:Oh fuck that looks bad for me lmfaoo, I'm a N1 vigilante. I am not sure where the hell the mofia kill went. I would have assumed the scum was within Momrangal, Toogeloo, DGB so I shot within the trio. If it helps I also softed vigilante with my vig talks yesterday.
So you still reckon Mom may be scum despite the mason claim?
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Marky Mark »

VOTE: Infinity

This feels like a good place to start. Of the 4 people that joined the Mom wagon after me, I am willing to bet one was scum and I don't think it was DGB tbqh.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Also
FOS Math
for driving a wagon especially hard against what turned out to be a VT. I think a lot of us thought horse was scummy, but not with the massive levels of confidence that he had. As toog and I also pointed out D1, his late D1 posts setting out chain elims in the event that horse flipped town now look rather sus.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1494, Marky Mark wrote:VOTE: Infinity

This feels like a good place to start. Of the 4 people that joined the Mom wagon after me, I am willing to bet one was scum and I don't think it was DGB tbqh.
In post 1495, Marky Mark wrote:Also
FOS Math
for driving a wagon especially hard against what turned out to be a VT. I think a lot of us thought horse was scummy, but not with the massive levels of confidence that he had. As toog and I also pointed out D1, his late D1 posts setting out chain elims in the event that horse flipped town now look rather sus.
Do you think Infinity/Math could be w/w?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1491, JacksonVirgo wrote:Oh fuck that looks bad for me lmfaoo, I'm a N1 vigilante. I am not sure where the hell the mofia kill went. I would have assumed the scum was within Momrangal, Toogeloo, DGB so I shot within the trio. If it helps I also softed vigilante with my vig talks yesterday.
How would you be sure where the mafia kill went anyway?
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1497, Guillotina wrote:
How would you be sure where the mafia kill went anyway?
Not sure atm - I was rather hoping Math would explain his weird random infinity vote last thing on D1 yesterday before he hopped back to HW
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Marky Mark »

What do you reckon Guillo? Who are your main SRs off the back of the HW and Toog flips?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”