Mini Normal 2183 | Innocent Things | Game Over!

Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Insanoflex »

unwnd seems pretty lifeless this game.
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Insanoflex »

shelly's start looks pretty town, goes together with noraa's replace-in looking town.

nopoint's vote on Dunnstral early on page 4 looked bad the first time I saw it, doesn't look any better on a reread.
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Insanoflex »

I don't feel like high efforting right now.

VOTE: nopointinactingup

Haven't liked the votes/pushes hes made, early townread of Johnny came across way too confident for what he'd done especially seeing as how at the time he was trying to string up dunn for a similar early townread.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:09 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 875, Insanoflex wrote:unwnd seems pretty lifeless this game.
Completely guilty of this, I'm having a hard time finding my footing because the room feels pretty (lifeless) as well
Stop
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Insanoflex »

That didn't seem to be a problem in that large game, you showed up and were easily able to cut through the apathy and tear scum apart.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:44 am

Post by unwnd »

It's a different scenario with a different set of players, I also am feeling this twitch in a sense. The twitch being that I really don't wanna do that again? Results and everything is awesome but I don't wanna be spearheading the gamestate and doing what I did in the Large left me with actual arthritis in my hand from typing too much and headaches. I don't want assert myself constantly, but know I do feel frustration either way lol
Stop
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Insanoflex »

I see. Don't really buy it, but okay.

Having seen FL's claim, I'll just say I have reason to believe it's true.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by unwnd »

I thought about your post Insano and it made me want to prove you wrong
Stop
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Insanoflex »

Read back through page 16 again, probably not doing any super detailed analysis. nopoint actually looked a little more towny but still isn't great overall, probably one of the people voting me right now is scum, as a guess, so him or johnny.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

My read on Johnny is only part of the reason why I’m confident he’s town. I also think FL’s claim is true, though not necessarily town
Justice will prevail
\m/
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:25 am

Post by geraintm »

trying to get a handle on the game before the long holidays.

first, titus didn't have any votes on them the whole of yesterday.

today:: noraa's votes seem are just ignorable. I cannot get a read on that slot at all.
nopoint's are mirroring Dunnstral's

looking at the votes yesterday, JohnnyF's were where I wanted to start. 3 of the last 9 were their's, so wanted to see how likely there were to be scum trying to get a free elimination
In post 578, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 523, Flavor Leaf wrote:Dunn, Unwnd, Not Mafia, and Nopoint all have wagons that aren’t able to gain momentum.

There is scum in there.
Lez do this

VOTE: nopoint
In post 583, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I'm back.

Let's actually do this
VOTE: not maf

And if you don't wanna, tell me why not.
In post 647, JohnnyFarrar wrote:VOTE: shelz
I basically hate these votes. and their day 2 play is not much better. I am happy to mark them down as pretty suspicious, esp as one of the 3 people they tried to kill yesterday was Not Mafia who we have as a clear today.

NExt, wi wanted ot look at anyone else who was trying to push any elimination at the end of day 1, NoPoint is the only other one I wanted to check.

548 is a long explanation oof why Dunnstral is scum. and then 599 is a vote for Shelly (now Noraa). the switch from Dunn to Shelly got 2 votes to follow, could have switched back to Dunn at deadline neared to get some more momentum up to 4 votes...
I dunno. I am really stretching there. I can see it scummy if I want to, but day 2 I am going to give them a pass for now.

NoPoint, I think had votes on 4 different people yesterday, today there isn't anything strong about their feelings from what I can see. the vote for hank is to just get rid of a low activity slot. post 851 is very wishy washy

Plusjoyed - a low activity slot day 1. post 726 is useful to peg on them their future changes in reads, but that is pretty much the sum of them. I could see them being scum and their low activity day 1 being one of the reasons nothing got pushed to a successful elimination.

Unwnd - dislike their votes from yesterday. the vote of Flavour asking for shelly for opinion. a vote out of howhere on Hank. leans summy to me but like a lot of players there isn't much to go on.

fuzzy logic - ah man, another slot I can't read well. I do like their vote on unwnd today, but that is a much as I have.

boy, this is hard work trying to read people. I think I am going to VOTE: Nopoint but i'd go to Unwnd too
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:15 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 742, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 726, PlusJOYED wrote:flavor leaf: maybe scum. reminds me of april, they might be the same person, but I feel like they have kinda gone in circles but are still pushing the game ahead which is kinda how they described how they play mafia. Haven't seen any crazy gambits from them either. A lot of weak defenses too. regardless, their activity compared to other inactives makes me hesitant to go here today since we need all the drive we can get to avoid burning out. so decent chance of scum but leave them for now unless we need an elim.
I am April Ludgate, yes. I have played with you before, and caught scum you after calling you town Day 1 there.
yessir I remember
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:19 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 753, nopointinactingup wrote:Plus, do you suspect me for starting a Shelly wagon yesterday? If so consider this, yesterday’s biggest wagons were dunn and not_mafia, who are likely town right now. Why would Scum me try for a NL instead of eliminating people who suspect me? You know I play better than that as scum from last game, where I always got a townie lynched
well, that's kind of burden of proficiency there. Remember you have 2 teammates and playing scum or any team requires at least a bit of cooperation. On something like that I could see you settling.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:21 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 767, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 727, PlusJOYED wrote:I wanna go nopoint I'd settle for johny or gera
I think you’re wrong. If this was correct, Dunn would have been executed, not Titus. Titus was hammering away at shellyc (even wanted a flash wagon there), and Flavor/Dunn. There was no gain for the Team you are putting forward in eliminating Titus, who wasn’t even a PR (just made the Cop inoperable, and able to reveal their results).

I’m not going to speculate too much about NKs - sometimes they are just made to confuse the Town (I’ve tried that when things are desperate). But I don’t see what you’re pushing. And I think Johnny is Town so there’s that too.
I'm kind of with my "kill titus to frame shelly idea" which would point to nopoint if correct
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:23 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

you know maf knows town is gonna be analyzing the night kill since we had no d1 elim. So this to me points to trying to frame someone and use dayplay based on that to get a mislim
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:29 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 807, Flavor Leaf wrote:The only person in this game who is pushing me as town is Shelly, and unless you think the team is Shelly/Flavor, which fine, you can think that, then I have zero gamestate control, something that doesn't happen when I am scum.
bit more self aware than I remember
hmm
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:29 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 808, Flavor Leaf wrote:I also feel like I have put the most work into this game, and I think people are just being lazy and scum reading me because they see my posts and they just automatically wanna assume I'm scum because they're afraid of me fooling everyone.

I am a town leader in like every game I play, but nobody ever talks about that.
I don't disagree
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:30 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 821, innocentvillager wrote:
Noraa replaces shellyc. Welcome her!
awwww yeh
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:31 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 820, Flavor Leaf wrote:like, i guess scum could have just been mia, but i highly doubt we're living in a world where Nopoint/Unwnd are both town.
yes absolutely agree with this
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:32 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 828, Noraa wrote:*kicks everyone twice for good measure*
ow
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:36 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 885, geraintm wrote:I basically hate these votes. and their day 2 play is not much better. I am happy to mark them down as pretty suspicious, esp as one of the 3 people they tried to kill yesterday was Not Mafia who we have as a clear today.
agreement
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:39 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

my changes are move fuzzy and uwnd down 1 slot, and gera and FL up 1 slot
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:52 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I think people (mainly andres) are missing the fact that scum!shelly is super confident in their dayplay especially since they've gotten multiple scum wins from solid dayplay. And that's not really something I'd see shelly suddenly losing even if she was trying to be tricky. What I'm saying is that shelly wouldn't want to go for aomeone that suspects her for the kill since she's confident enough to avoid the rope on her own. But I would see someone else framing shelly as a much more likely play.

I think there's a super high chance of at least johny or nopoint scum, and I'm seeing some support for both. If we need an elim I'd be willing to go uwnd or even fuzzy. I'm a bit paranoid but I've began to suspect fuzzy more.

Fuzzy seems like a newer player to me, and when I played scum first (illicit substances) I kinda slowed down after I got TR since I was like my job is done and I don't wanna screw it up by posting something sus. I've seen that exact in fuzzy; they got TRs by most everyone as a newer player then stopped posting much at all.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:54 am

Post by geraintm »

I am a total idiot. I meant to
VOTE: johnnyf
not the one I did. please ignore totally that previous error.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:29 am

Post by innocentvillager »

mine